Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,671 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. (71850 Views)

The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] / I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by khalids: 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
MeeztaSoft:
I moved into this nice apartment a year ago while the business I was doing was booming. Things were moving very fine and I am single because I have not had time for ladies for years now.

The landlord and his family have their own separate building inside the same compound and the landlord is someone who works with an offshore company so he is usually away for quite a while.

The kids are in secondary school so most times the landlords wife is usually alone and runs a mini supermarket in front of the compound. Being that my business has really gone very slow and money isnt flowing like before, I hardly go out and just try to do some online freelance jobs while am still hoping on starting another business. Because of this the landlords wife have been really pressuring me for sex and I keep finding excuses to avoid it. My rent is due very soon and she knows am sort of broke because I owe some credit in her shop and she has secretly started telling me that she will make sure I am removed from the house if I don't agree to her request.

This is very sad because I love the house and the husband is a very nice man. Their kids are also very fund of me like I am their elder brother. Even if I have to move out I don't even have the money right now and the problem is that it was the lady who gave me the house being that her husband wasn't around then and he comes from time to time.

I am so very confused that I had to come here to see if I could get any good advice from good people here.

My friend my advice to you is to run, run fast.....Don't even attempt it.
The devil is currently on your case......Now that your business is on a go slow....this is the time to move close to God and pray for his blessings...dont go and mess up your life with that sacrilege nonsense

It is God that Give wealth, without sorrow.....and HE will definitely sort you out

You can also secretly record your conversation with her, in case she begin one form story on top your head.......
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by KLand(m): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
Don't do it with her. It's not right. There are consequences for such.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by soles21(m): 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
MeeztaSoft:
I moved into this nice apartment a year ago while the business I was doing was booming. Things were moving very fine and I am single because I have not had time for ladies for years now.

The landlord and his family have their own separate building inside the same compound and the landlord is someone who works with an offshore company so he is usually away for quite a while.

The kids are in secondary school so most times the landlords wife is usually alone and runs a mini supermarket in front of the compound. Being that my business has really gone very slow and money isnt flowing like before, I hardly go out and just try to do some online freelance jobs while am still hoping on starting another business. Because of this the landlords wife have been really pressuring me for sex and I keep finding excuses to avoid it. My rent is due very soon and she knows am sort of broke because I owe some credit in her shop and she has secretly started telling me that she will make sure I am removed from the house if I don't agree to her request.

This is very sad because I love the house and the husband is a very nice man. Their kids are also very fund of me like I am their elder brother. Even if I have to move out I don't even have the money right now and the problem is that it was the lady who gave me the house being that her husband wasn't around then and he comes from time to time.

I am so very confused that I had to come here to see if I could get any good advice from good people here.
I don't usually like to comment. But I'll say this, I Know you've already made up ur mind before coming here. I can assure whatever decision you make b/w the both is going to end up badly even if you decide not to sleep with her. But there's something I want you to know the best decisions aren't always the right ones. So take the best decision
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Everygoodthing: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
Abeg leave that house. Who knows whether ur business has become slow and somewhat unprogressive because of ur coming to that compound..... Just take it to God in prayer and relocate. Let God's will be done

2 Likes

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Mlumbe123(m): 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
Just deal with her accordingly �
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Abcruz(m): 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
MeeztaSoft:

Can a man carry fire next to his chest
and his clothes not be burned?
Or can one walk on hot coals
and his feet not be scorched?
So is he who sleeps with his neighbor’s wife;
no one who touches her will go unpunished.
Proverbs 6:27

Therefore;
my son, do not walk in the way with them;
hold back your foot from their paths,
for their feet run to evil,
and they make haste to shed blood.
Proverbs 1:15

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by bensowe(m): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
are you sure that woman is not a witch? You were doing well before you moved in to that house suddenly you became broke within a year. That's why we have to pray before moving in to any house especially here in Lagos.
Bros, you're closed to a very big breakthrough that will change your life.
Remember JOSEPH

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by ilemonaokolo555: 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
Level the compound
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by heilige(m): 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ediot you Wan sleep anoda man hin woman. Nonsense
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
Another Joseph story.
Whether you do or you don't do, if you don't pay the house rent they will still tell you to Leave.
so don't do it.
if you don't do it, she will tell you to leave. If you do it, one day she will ge
t ashamed and scared that her husband will know. And from that day she will start noticing your faults before you know you are out of the house.
if she doesn't get ashamed her husband will find out and throw you out.

shey you see?
God help you sha
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by issylarry(m): 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
MeeztaSoft:

Abeg come teach me ur freelance
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Dredgemaster(m): 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
[quote author=Nopanties post=81067341]Yes. And your mother too [/quote. Well I don't have problem with you sleeping with my mother cos she's an adult and can do whatever pleases her but sleeping with your own mother? You're cursed.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by VanillaIyce(f): 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
MeeztaSoft:

Speak to her heart to heart, make her see reasons why you shouldn't sleep with her and and she shouldn't mount pressure on you over it.. Cite her husband and kids in the talk, ask her if she can live with the consequences of her action, looking her husband in the eyes knowing how much she has betrayed him and how much of a bad wife she has been and if she'll feel like a human throwing you out of the house for not complying with her.. Then walk out and allow her conscience do the rest. For what it's worth please do not sleep with her at any cost
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by emmnprince(m): 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
Common sense demand you:
1. Look for money, even if it is to borrow, to pay the rent.
2. Secretly have records of your conversations. For future reason/reference.
3. Inform two or three mature close friends of the man and tell two to three mature neighbours with strong evidence to proof your case, and for advice.
4. Plan towards moving out before things go sour.
5. Discard any form of advice that encourages you to sleep with her and embrace advice that encourage you to take action not to fall victim to her sexual advancement.

P.S. Sleeping with married women (even fornicating with both married and unmarried people) has its grave consequence. A word, they say, is enough for a wise and right-thinking person.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by VanillaIyce(f): 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
GutsOverFear:

just like your moniker; you are lying to him with your bare face..

Don't listen to him because a pvssy fvcked can never be unfvcked and can always be refvcked and that is the plan of that woman.

the day you dare get tired and back out of the pvssy is the day she lies against you to her husband..

You know how quickly our country people are to believe a woman against man.

Are you no longer a people of the same country?��
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Joystark(f): 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
shege45:
Tell her to give you money for rent first

Lol...
Pay before Service abi? grin
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by mopol123: 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
PACKAGE UR TWO LEFT LEGS NO DISAPPEAR FROM THAT HOUSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by omerukokwuru(m): 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
Everygoodthing:
Abeg leave that house. Who knows whether ur business has become slow and somewhat unprogressive because of ur coming to that compound..... Just take it to God in prayer and relocate. Let God's will be done
my exact same thoughts, you can't put your present predicament past her, she might just be scheming to finish you physically and spiritually, such evil people are not to be engaged in what ever form
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Squirrel01: 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
VanillaIyce:

Speak to her heart to heart, make her see reasons why you shouldn't sleep with her and and she shouldn't mount pressure on you over it.. Cite her husband and kids in the talk, ask her if she can live with the consequences of her action, looking her husband in the eyes knowing how much she has betrayed him and how much of a bad wife she has been and if she'll feel like a human throwing you out of the house for not complying with her.. Then walk out and allow her conscience do the rest. For what it's worth please do not sleep with her at any cost

Speak to her heart to heart? Damn, smh
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by GURION: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
MeeztaSoft:

With a married woman? No way! No matter how hard your present situation might be, it's not something to even consider.

In fact, Joseph and Portiphar's wife comes readily to mind. FLEE! Your refusal to partake might just be what will turn your life around for good.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Squirrel01: 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
ImaIma1:
MeeztaSoft it seems you are considering sleeping with her. It shouldn't be a option for you. What will you say if you caught in the act or get stuck? That you fell inside her?

Save yourself the trouble and stand up to her. You too threaten her. And raise your voice as if to make people hear when she is discussing the rubbish with her. Put fear in her.

Na here your thinking reach?
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by fortune1968: 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
Fake story .
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Henrichemeka(m): 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
My brother, run for your life. Don't do it, if your rent expires and you have friends or family, back and go there.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Squirrel01: 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
Prettyuche:
Do not sleep with another man's wife.set her up with videos as evidence.collect the money with blackmail and kuku go rent another place.married ashawos everywhere......my 2 cents tho

Let's say you are truly a woman behind those moniker, you opted for a blackmail? Is that your best weapon? This our generation is finished
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by 989900: 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
awa:
Dude you wasted your time coming here....Why not just focus on getting money to pay your house rent
Like Nairaland people really care?

Best advice.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by greggng: 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
ImaIma1:
MeeztaSoft it seems you are considering sleeping with her. It shouldn't be a option for you. What will you say if you caught in the act or get stuck? That you fell inside her?

Save yourself the trouble and stand up to her. You too threaten her. And raise your voice as if to make people hear when she is discussing the rubbish with her. Put fear in her.

Put fear in wild woman? The best thing na for him to park out life doesn't end their...is not even good to live in same compound with your landlord
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
Be wise .....think about the story of Joseph
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Awe4luv(m): 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
MeeztaSoft:

At least I was able to build a house for my aged parents in the village. You don't expect me to move to the village or do you?
well I don't....WhatsApp me 08167739165 U need more advice aside from this thread U opened
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Olammy76(m): 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
donbachi:
Even if the husband is worst than pharaoh....na married woman..i mean person wife.

that is just it. nah person wife even if the husband nah bad person. just find means to pay or persuade the landlord any other advice is shit
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Halo22: 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
The truth is that women are mostly the devil's advocate these days. In fact, if you make money just park out of the house completely cos she will not still be at peace with you if you try to resist her. I have been in such a situation sometime ago and I know how managed to gain victory.

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Olammy76(m): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
J111333:
From your write up, you're only seeking our permission and validation for what you're about to do.
All I can tell you is, try everything possible to avoid sleeping with a married woman, it will drain you as a young man. Good luck

your advive could av make sense had it been that u dont jump into early conclusion

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) / Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) / Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.