Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. (71846 Views)

The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] / I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by teniboss(m): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
Run for your life
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by homenje73: 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
RUN
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by okeniti: 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
Don't do it. Sleeping with another mans life is asking for another man to kill you and in fact you deserve to be killed if you go and violate that boundary. To paraphrase Phil Cassidy, "No trespassing. Violators will be shot, survivors will be shot again". The bible even warns against this with the story of Joseph and Potiphar's wife and again in the ten commandments.

You have been warned and I have said my own. Be guided.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
She might eventually accuse u of trying to rape her if u keep her waiting for longer.just leave the house.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
theButterfly:
Do not give in to her demands for sex.

Record her the next time she comes to you demanding sex, then take the recording to the Police and report her for blackmail. If they can take those sex for marks cases seriously, they should do the same for this sex for rent situation.

Otherwise, find another place to live and move outta there.
Immature advice

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by franklingud(m): 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
Meezta??

Please don't ever try it!

You seek our advice here?

And we are saying "DON'T"

Let her remove you from the house.

One door closes another opens.

4 Likes

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by 4labi: 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
Faint her...but in your apartment...don't go to her place or hotel...take alomo and passion energy drink...ur two yrs rent shall be waived till you leave the place...give her a head and you shall never regret this advice...thank me later with a bottle of alomo

3 Likes

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
i trust those boys from ashawo thread dem no go mind. You will just see them sharing thier sexcapade.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by victorian(f): 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
Naive men saying smash her.

What if he smash her, then later when the husband comes from his trip, he starts requesting for his rent, Or face eviction what should he then do?

At least it's the husband who owns the house not his wife. The wife is their as caretaker or represent her husband but so far, all.l rent monies go to the husband's account . Op smash finish for many weeks and at the end still face eviction cos it's not only records he has renewed his rent.

OK don't tie yourself into a situation that will eventually choke you. Better wait for the
Husband to come and plead with him to give you sometime to renew your rent. Stay clear from his wife by all means. She's lonely and Hot, she won't be of much use to you, except to lie against you. And perchance she mentions having sex with her, please record the convo for future reference. But I doubt if she will be so dumb to say with her lips she wants you. The worst she can do is cut eyes for you or show u seductive looks if u are around her. So keep your distance and wait for the Landlord himself.

Use your brain.

4 Likes

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by maestroz: 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
MeeztaSoft:
I moved into this nice apartment a year ago while the business I was doing was booming. Things were moving very fine and I am single because I have not had time for ladies for years now.

The landlord and his family have their own separate building inside the same compound and the landlord is someone who works with an offshore company so he is usually away for quite a while.

The kids are in secondary school so most times the landlords wife is usually alone and runs a mini supermarket in front of the compound. Being that my business has really gone very slow and money isnt flowing like before, I hardly go out and just try to do some online freelance jobs while am still hoping on starting another business. Because of this the landlords wife have been really pressuring me for sex and I keep finding excuses to avoid it. My rent is due very soon and she knows am sort of broke because I owe some credit in her shop and she has secretly started telling me that she will make sure I am removed from the house if I don't agree to her request.

This is very sad because I love the house and the husband is a very nice man. Their kids are also very fund of me like I am their elder brother. Even if I have to move out I don't even have the money right now and the problem is that it was the lady who gave me the house being that her husband wasn't around then and he comes from time to time.

I am so very confused that I had to come here to see if I could get any good advice from good people here.

What is confusing about this? seems you are interested in "eating the forbidden fruit". Go and learn from Joseph in the bible.
I repeat flee form sin before it catches up with you... You will only carry your cross when your sin finds you out...

5 Likes

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Mrshape: 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
From your description, your if your landlord is in Niaraland he will surely know that you are referring to his wife, too many details.

4 Likes

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by abarry001: 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
MeeztaSoft:
I moved into this nice apartment a year ago while the business I was doing was booming. Things were moving very fine and I am single because I have not had time for ladies for years now.

The landlord and his family have their own separate building inside the same compound and the landlord is someone who works with an offshore company so he is usually away for quite a while.

The kids are in secondary school so most times the landlords wife is usually alone and runs a mini supermarket in front of the compound. Being that my business has really gone very slow and money isnt flowing like before, I hardly go out and just try to do some online freelance jobs while am still hoping on starting another business. Because of this the landlords wife have been really pressuring me for sex and I keep finding excuses to avoid it. My rent is due very soon and she knows am sort of broke because I owe some credit in her shop and she has secretly started telling me that she will make sure I am removed from the house if I don't agree to her request.

This is very sad because I love the house and the husband is a very nice man. Their kids are also very fund of me like I am their elder brother. Even if I have to move out I don't even have the money right now and the problem is that it was the lady who gave me the house being that her husband wasn't around then and he comes from time to time.

I am so very confused that I had to come here to see if I could get any good advice from good people here.

Please, my brother, don't do it, it is better if you are thrown out than to commit a Terrible sin.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by realoscar84(m): 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
Dont do this dude. The consequence might be disastrous. Tell her anything, lie to her you are gay or you are impotent. Say whatever to soften her heart toward you but don't givein to request because hell has no fury like the wrath of a woman scorned.

4 Likes

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
MeeztaSoft:

I was told by my mom that the easiest way to commit fast physical and spiritual suicide is to touch another man’s wife.

I don’t understand this about women though, the man is trying so hard to provide for you and the children for gods sakes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by tunary(m): 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
This is how the urge for sex becloud some peoples sense of reasoning, this is how you invite problems into your lives without knowledge of it. if somebody sleep with your wife how will you feel? whether she seduces you or not is not enough for you to give up and attempt. Face your front and don't let her poison your mind with sex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Edyice: 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
My brother

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Chukalemon(m): 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
Just give her what she want,make her to be happy.then you will enjoy life in full

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
victorian:
Naive men saying smash her.

What if he smash her, then later when the husband comes from his trip, he starts requesting for his rent, Or face eviction what should he then do?

At least it's the husband who owns the house not his wife. The wife is their as caretaker or represent her husband but so far, all.l rent monies go to the husband's account . Op smash finish for many weeks and at the end still face eviction cos it's not only records he has renewed his rent.

OK don't tie yourself into a situation that will eventually choke you. Better wait for the
Husband to come and plead with him to give you sometime to renew your rent. Stay clear from his wife by all means. She's lonely and Hot, she won't be of much use to you, except to lie against you. And perchance she mentions having sex with her, please record the convo for future reference. But I doubt if she will be so dumb to say with her lips she wants you. The worst she can do is cut eyes for you or show u seductive looks if u are around her. So keep your distance and wait for the Landlord himself.

Use your brain.

Gurl u know Whatsup

2 Likes

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Myself2(m): 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
donbachi:
Even if the husband is worst than pharaoh....na married woman..i mean person wife.

And even as Pharoah bad reach then, Joseph still had the good sense to flee from her even at the risk of being sent to jail,,so young man, stop disgracing your parents and stop considering this evil you are obviously considering to commit

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Bizibi(m): 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
Nopanties:
And what is wrong with having sex with a married woman?!
People just accept things because they are told it has to be so!
I'll fukk any woman so long she's clean and pretty.
pervert....you put your meat into any hole.no code,no principle.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Stanbaba30: 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
Enyîíî.., Enyîíî..., Enyiîii..! How many times did I call you? If you LOVE ur life, EVACUATE urself from that house. Remove ur slippers, fold ur trousers and GET AWAY from there. That part way she's trying to lead you tends to HELL. If you fall, GOD will punish you or her husband kills you, whichever way, brooos run away from it.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by BlueAir: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
MeeztaSoft:

this is an opportunity in disguise. Find a sufficient evidence incriminating the woman of infidelity and sexual harassment better a audio evidence throgh phone call. Show it to her husband and watch him deal with her and reward u.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by mamajj17(f): 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
BareFacedLies:
Fuçk the woman and fuçk her well, there's no big deal there! grin

Tell the guy the Truth, landlady fit get MAGUN for Body, everything is not about Money my dear wink

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by FuckThaMod: 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
Weak ass nigga, pound that pussy and forget what these hypocritical guys who carry women in their head are saying. Don't believe in their fake moral bullshit. Currently I'm in an affair with a married woman who has 3 kids and she is too sweet. Her husband don't have her time.

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by PapaAdanna: 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
My u have up Ur mind so stop looking for who to join u in Ur trash
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by nzube89(m): 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
babeosisi:
I am just thinking of the husband out hustling onshore and starving wife is catching feelings offshore.
Men take note.
Women also feel tempted and are doing it discretely
They don't advertise it like u folks do but it's happening
African mentality is bad .if 90 percent of married men are fucking outside marriage then what prevent their wife from doing the same . girls will be fucking married men but it is a taboo for a guy to Bleep married woman

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Google7: 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
BareFacedLies:
Fuçk the woman and fuçk her well, there's no big deal there! grin

That's a Portifa's Wife kind of set - up. Like Joseph you are beginning to think about your landlord's kindness; should or shouldn't I.

A word of advice -

Evil against your God can fetch you a year's accomodaion, but what's a year out of the life you have here on earth and beyond. Will the immorality also be adequate to help your ailing business and your destiny that is at the brink of an exchange for a porridge between the thief 's laps.

Let your landlady's desperation awake your consciousness that you are about being robbed.

Flee like Joseph. Leave the fine house so that you can build estates of yours.

No negotiation, resist the devil!

4 Likes

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Bizibi(m): 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
ngwababe:
You love another man house? You have become so comfortable in another man's success that you start to lose focus. And na because madam dey give you products on credit, that made you feel relaxed. My dear, go and get yourself busy. Go find loan and boost your business, stop being idle make devil no use landlady destroy you.
loan to boost business in this economy,I won't advice anybody to take loan now,it is too risky.he should continue with his online hustle.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by JusticePlanet: 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
Bros how much is the rent? Let's start from there.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Dredgemaster(m): 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
Nopanties:
And what is wrong with having sex with a married woman?!
People just accept things because they are told it has to be so!
I'll fukk any woman so long she's clean and pretty.
. Including your mother?
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by HeightsKE: 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
Steer clear please

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) / Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) / Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.