Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer (53286 Views)

I Don't Think This Marriage Can Work Any Longer(photos) / I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... / I Don't Understand My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Sapphire94: 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. Very good. Let everyone be suffering. Everyone wants to drive bugatti and build big house but they can't unite to revolt against their corrupt leaders who have sold their future; brought a bad system, and are raping them left, right and centre. Oga, look at other graduates that are struggling with #18k/month, what made you think your case would be different? You are special? You are smarter? They are dunce? grin Hehehehe...

Freedom, safety, a good system and good standard of living won't fall from the sky and they don't come easy. America is where it is today because their forefathers gave sweat and blood to liberate and prosper America. Now, everyone wants to go America.

Oga, the truth is that not everyone will make it in life. Many, throughout their lives, will only get just enough to survive. You have to humble yourself and be grateful for the jobs that come your way. Mind you, be prepared to lose your girl when a rich man comes around. In fact, she might be seeing someone else. It's best you break up with her.

As long as :
1) youths are still voting APC or PDP;
2) youths are not revolting against the system; and
3) youths are oblivious of the great odds against them and are condescending to think their future is somehow somehow bright and they are special even though many are suffering,
Youths will keep on suffering. Don't worry when you youths are tired of dry cleaning, selling bags of foodstuffs, driving keke, modelling and dancing dirty on music video, prostitution etc. after four or more solid years in the university studying courses that are unrelated to your business, no be person go tell una to revolt. For now, take heart. grin

This is pure fact Bro..
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Martinez39(m): 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
Sapphire94:

This is pure fact Bro..

It's true. If only Nigerian youths can wake up and hold themselves accountable for the happenings in their country, things will change. When I was much younger, I used to criticise the government just like everyone. As I grew to be a man, I discovered that life is not by talking but by action. Either something can be done or not. People have been complaining but what did their complaints achieve?

When SARS were constituting nuisance, people were typing #endSARS on twitter but did they achieve anything? The universe doesn't care about the welfare of humanity. For man to get good things, he must pay the price and work it out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
Chosen1984:

If you want The Truth, I will give it to You..

ONLY JESUS CAN SOLVE YOUR MATTER!

u need to free yourself from every other thing..

Throw yourself to JESUS CHRIST.. That's all u need..

I used to be in your Shoes, Maybe even Worse off! Life had no Direction.. was a kind of burden to the Family etc

But After Facing JESUS Fully, Life has turned around.

By GOD'S Grace today am a Married Man, Living a GOD directed life...

Life is not by Struggle..... it's a Gift From GOD..

But Sin and it's lifestyle needs to go if you Need GOD'S Intervention
How do you know he hasn't given his life to Jesus like you? It is not by facing Jesus as believe, being alive and healthy is enough opportunity for anybody to decide the course they want their life to take. Jesus isn't going to do anything for him, no more than he has done at ending poverty, corruption, terrorism, hunger and natural disasters.
Believe me if god was so invested in us like you believe, the world wouldn't be as bad. It is humans that take control of their destinies and not some spirit being you have never even seen.
I still get messages, from people, who have faced Jesus fully, asking me to help them financially. A large number of Christians still make up the growing number of poverty in Nigeria. They can pray and fast their lives away waiting for a financial breakthrough or either get up their butts and create the life of their dreams . It is up to them
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
Martinez39:
It's true. If only Nigerian youths can wake up and hold themselves accountable for the happenings in their country, things will change. When I was much younger, I used to criticise the government just like everyone. As I grew to be a man, I discovered that life is not by talking but by action. Either something can be done or not. People have been complaining but what did their complaints achieve?

When SARS were constituting nuisance, people were typing #endSARS on twitter but did they achieve anything? The universe doesn't care about the welfare of humanity. For man to get good things, he must pay the price and work it out.
Word. I wish I could like this a thousand times

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by nevplus(m): 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
25k? You are earning big, I started with 6k but today I earn more than 200k. Take the teaching job ,start evening tutorial for students in that place you call local, for students that are about to write weac,gce,jamb you can take home more than 50k from tutorial and teaching every month.in 5 months you have gathered 250k,which you can use to invest in another biz while you still do your teaching stuff.

Always use your spare time to learn something,it could be driving, computer etc,that will broaden your chances.

Then,hope on God,be nice to people.help may come from anywhere.forget about woman for now but not forever.stop complaining and start working,your condition is far better than many of your mates out there.
.... Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by monerozi5590: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
emmaodet:

Bro, it is well.
Atleast for ladies, they don't really feel the pressure because whether they have jib or not, they can marry but for guys na war.
See my babe now, she no get work but i marry her so she is not really feeling the nigerian heat but her mates who are guys are really struggling out there.
Guys dnt know what is gonna hit dem wen they are in university, fucking ladies up and down and partying.
They start feeling the heat after graduation when nobody will not like to support dem again, then.......
Welcome to Nigeria.
When i was younger, i do quarrel with my dad alot bcus i do challenge him why he wasn't rich wen his mates are.
Na wen life pepper dem gan, last month i com carry mysef go postrate say am sorry daddy, i know no say na so life be.
The mouth wey i tak curse and abuse Oracle, na him i tak dey roll, beg for ground dey swallow my vomit for Oracle front

Very funny dude. Lol
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
muelzik:
Guy, do something with the phone you are using to type... Invest some cash in starting a small online business, nurture it with the same tears and pains. It's alright, things will change. You only need to change your mind about starting a job you create. #

I often tell graduates who don't get to find a job. Create a job for yourself. I mean, find your own job for yourself. Start something creative. They are many. Copywriting pays, Dropshipping pays, mini importation (the smart way) pays, affiliate marketing pays, I can keep counting. Guy, brace up and search with ease, there are things you can add to your job to be the man you truly want to be.

I work and run a dropshipping store. Salary is nothing, but what I make from dropshipping is cool and can be sailed up further. Let me not talk about my blog
what products do you dropship
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by femi4: 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
Francisayo:
My life has always been going well until I lost my dad when I was in year one in university, it shocked me so hard but I still manage to graduate...

I graduated and served d nation.

I have always been an extrovert and I like places that are lively...

I have a lovely gf who is so understandable even though I'm not taking care of her as expected cos of my lack of job

I served and returned home, I have spent 9 months at home since after my service, I looked for job everywhere but no job in sight, my uncle looked for job for me but d job is too tough with little salary ( they call it sales representative but d description is of sales boy), going to work from Monday 8 am to 6 pm Saturday with 18k salary which 6k will go for transport fare in a month.

I know I won't be able to cope with it so I rejected it, but it now seems I'm becoming a burden to my family as they look at me as if I don't want to work.

A woman told me to come and be teaching in her school, jss1 and jss2 only typically a new school, the school location is typically a village, but d pressure from home is much for me and doubt
left me with no choice than to accept d offer, d pay is 25k per month... Though out of it I'll be d one to pay for rent and furnish it, house rent is #1500/month....

I traveled to d place today and I can't believe what i met, d place is a very local place and everywhere is just so quiet and boring, i have 5 students in my class.

My gf is already serving and we've not seen each other for months which is already having a bad effect on our relationship...i got home this afternoon and having deep thinking with tears in my eyes if this is how i will continue to live my life...Im 27yrs of age and seems no direction in where my life is going...

Pls, i need mature advice from mature people pls...

It's looking as if i can't survive here at all and my gf is complaining cos better things are not looking to be forthcoming soon.

I'm typing this with tears in my eyes, pls pardon d errors
Forget girlfriend, you don't need it now. They ll only add to your pressure. The pressure to make it in life by getting a job is overwhelming, don't add gf ish to it.

Double your hustle and make something out of your life first before thinking of a woman
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Unie30: 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
That's all
Martinez39:
Lol. Very good. Let everyone be suffering. Everyone wants to drive bugatti and build big house but they can't unite to revolt against their corrupt leaders who have sold their future; brought a bad system, and are raping them left, right and centre. Oga, look at other graduates that are struggling with #18k/month, what made you think your case would be different? You are special? You are smarter? They are dunce? grin Hehehehe...

Freedom, safety, a good system and good standard of living won't fall from the sky and they don't come easy. America is where it is today because their forefathers gave sweat and blood to liberate and prosper America. Now, everyone wants to go America.

Oga, the truth is that not everyone will make it in life. Many, throughout their lives, will only get just enough to survive. You have to humble yourself and be grateful for the jobs that come your way. Mind you, be prepared to lose your girl when a rich man comes around. In fact, she might be seeing someone else. It's best you break up with her.

As long as :
3) youths are oblivious of the great odds against them and are condescending to think their future is somehow somehow bright and they are special even though many are suffering,
Youths will keep on suffering. Don't worry when you youths are tired of dry cleaning, selling bags of foodstuffs, driving keke, modelling and dancing dirty on music video, prostitution etc. after four or more solid years in the university studying courses that are unrelated to your business, no be person go tell una to revolt. For now, take heart. grin
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
[s]
iRyan:

How do you know he hasn't given his life to Jesus like you? It is not by facing Jesus as believe, being alive and healthy is enough opportunity for anybody to decide the course they want their life to take. Jesus isn't going to do anything for him, no more than he has done at ending poverty, corruption, terrorism, hunger and natural disasters.
Believe me if god was so invested in us like you believe, the world wouldn't be as bad. It is humans that take control of their destinies and not some spirit being you have never even seen.
I still get messages, from people, who have faced Jesus fully, asking me to help them financially. A large number of Christians still make up the growing number of poverty in Nigeria. They can pray and fast their lives away waiting for a financial breakthrough or either get up their butts and create the life of their dreams . It is up to them
[/s]

You Have A Choice in Life to Make..

JESUS CHRIST does not Force you to Make A Choice..

I Chose the JESUS WAY! That's my Source...

The JESUS Way is tge Right way but you are given a chance to Chose..

GOD is interested in those who are Interested in HIM..

May GOD ALMIGHTY GIVE U UNDERSTANDING and HELP

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Emilycp(m): 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
Francisayo:
My life has always been going well until I lost my dad when I was in year one in university, it shocked me so hard but I still manage to graduate...

I graduated and served d nation.

I have always been an extrovert and I like places that are lively...

I have a lovely gf who is so understandable even though I'm not taking care of her as expected cos of my lack of job

I served and returned home, I have spent 9 months at home since after my service, I looked for job everywhere but no job in sight, my uncle looked for job for me but d job is too tough with little salary ( they call it sales representative but d description is of sales boy), going to work from Monday 8 am to 6 pm Saturday with 18k salary which 6k will go for transport fare in a month.

I know I won't be able to cope with it so I rejected it, but it now seems I'm becoming a burden to my family as they look at me as if I don't want to work.

A woman told me to come and be teaching in her school, jss1 and jss2 only typically a new school, the school location is typically a village, but d pressure from home is much for me and doubt
left me with no choice than to accept d offer, d pay is 25k per month... Though out of it I'll be d one to pay for rent and furnish it, house rent is #1500/month....

I traveled to d place today and I can't believe what i met, d place is a very local place and everywhere is just so quiet and boring, i have 5 students in my class.

My gf is already serving and we've not seen each other for months which is already having a bad effect on our relationship...i got home this afternoon and having deep thinking with tears in my eyes if this is how i will continue to live my life...Im 27yrs of age and seems no direction in where my life is going...

Pls, i need mature advice from mature people pls...

It's looking as if i can't survive here at all and my gf is complaining cos better things are not looking to be forthcoming soon.

I'm typing this with tears in my eyes, pls pardon d errors
have you asked where God found David in the bible? Utilize what you have at hand now, see it as a starting point, don't neglect little beginning. As for your girl she is a secondary, don't mind what her thoughts would be, you never marry her and you never get money to marry so move on. For you to know God found David in the sheepfold (psalms 78v70) me am above 30 no good job no money but am still holding ,

Join me in this initiate ,( olive gathering). 08066212559 call for more information.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by themaestro08(m): 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
This hard time is an experience most people can relate to. In fact yours is a joke compared to what others are facing. Its a shame the government has failed its youth

Listen you can't keep on complaining. You have to sit down and figure out how to logically solve your problems. Its the best.

As to your girlfriend... If she really love she will stick with you in this time of trial. Otherwise dump her silly ass. You don't need additional problems.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
pocohantas:

No jokes. When I saw him mention when he took WAEC, I was like "wtf is happening here?" That was the day I knew he isn't worth my time, irrespective of his big English.
Abeg when was that? I wan confirm something?

Chai! crying for my wasted time already. cry
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Martinez39(m): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
Chosen1984:
[s][/s]

Oga, Jesus doesn't exist and never did. All religious gods have no solid basis in reality. They are all nonexistent. Also, there is nothing like a spiritual world or spirit beings. The physical world is all there was, there is and will ever be. Help is not coming from anywhere. Man must create his own destiny.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by BlvckSoul(m): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
Keep fighting, soldier!!!

Life is a bumpy ride. I’ve had my fair share of the piece, still facing it.

Just start somewhere, with anything, just start.

When I left the Polytechnic in 2012, I had to go work as a cleaner in a bakery with 8k monthly salary. I took the job, I survived.

Then I went to the bank as a cleaner, 10k salary.

Then I started security jobs, 30k salary.

Then I quit and went back to school, the university.

Dropped out last year, it was my final year - reason? Finance!

Currently driving Uber and about owning my own car - it’s a higher purchase plan.

I’m just saying, it doesn’t matter where you start from, just START!!!

From whatever point you start, even if you start from the lowest point, you can only go up from there since there’s no lower level.

✊�✊�✊�

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Martinez39(m): 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
BlvckSoul:

Life is a bumpy ride. I’ve had my fair share of the piece, still facing it.

Just start somewhere, with anything, just start.

When I left the Polytechnic in 2012, I had to go work as a cleaner in a bakery with 8k monthly salary. I took the job, I survived.

Then I went to the bank as a cleaner, 10k salary.

Then I started security jobs, 30k salary.

Then I quit and went back to school, the university.

Dropped out last year, it was my final year - reason? Finance!

Currently driving Uber and about owning my own car - it’s a higher purchase plan.

I’m just saying, it doesn’t matter where you start from, just START!!!

From whatever point you start, even if you start from the lowest point, you can only go up from there since there’s no lower level.

✊�✊�✊�
Oga, I like your hustling spirit. There is dignity in labour. Three gbosa for you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
Chosen1984:
[s][/s]

People like you are the reason why the country is stagnant. What has choosing Jesus got to do with solving real issues like hunger and poverty? Your advice for him comes from a place of mental laziness, a place where you'd rather blame someone else for your problems instead of using your brain to identify and tackle the root cause.
I hope your children don't grow up with your counterproductive and backtarded ideologies because the country isn't getting any better and certainly won't be for the future generations. The next generation of Nigerians need to be more practical than religiously inclined if they are to pull the country out of cess pit it has long been plunged into.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by pocohantas(f): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
MariaLavina:
Abeg when was that? I wan confirm something?

Chai! crying for my wasted time already. cry

Been a while, but I am very sure it is him.
Please don't cry, just learn a lesson. Lil wonder older Nlders no dey come again, we sef fit be like pikin for their eye. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Martinez39(m): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
iRyan:

People like you are the reason why the country is stagnant. What has choosing Jesus got to do with solving real issues like hunger and poverty? Your advice for him comes from a place of mental laziness, a place where you'd rather blame someone else for your problems instead of using your brain to identify and tackle the root cause.
I hope your children don't grow up with your counterproductive and backtarded ideologies because the country isn't getting any better and certainly won't be for the future generations. The next generation of Nigerians need to be more practical than religiously inclined if they are to pull the country out of cess pit it has long been plunged into.
Most of these people can't respond to reasoning. They have to learn the hard way before they wake up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by millionboi2: 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
vicsongreat:
Let me encourage u small, life after school isn't a bed of roses. I finished myNysc in 2015, I searched for jobs for almost one year, all my savings during NTSC vanished in transport from pH to Owerri to awka to Asaba, I became pocket less, to recharge 100airtime became a problem, I went to live with a friend at Enugu, I got a teaching job of 8k per month, I taught for two weeks and I got fed up cos no money for transport to sch again. For five nights, I couldn't sleep, I became depressed, frustrated, dejected and helpless. The thought of riding okada came, but I rejected it, after some days, I couldn't feed again, I eat 25 naira bread and pure water 10 in d morning till night. Finally, I cleared the shame, I met a man and explain my conditions to him, he agreed to buy me okada, he finally bought the bike fie 200k and ask me to run it for 300k. It wasn't easy bro, everyday, police will arrest me for defaulting, road safety, okada taskforce etc were collecting the little I was making. But I persevered, I suffered shame, but I continued, God was helping me, I balance 10 k every week, finally, I paid 300k withing 6months. The bike became mine....I started hussling for my own, I did my Intl passport, I saved, started my visa precessing, bro, right now, am in abroad earning six digit salary per month. So if I can be were I am today, bro, u will make it. This my story is for every struggling youth out there in Nigeria, just be positive. Something good will come out OK. Bless up
wen u say working......what type of work?
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Ogegod87: 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
Martinez39:

As long as :

See as person be,
IDIOT. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Cheryph200(m): 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
Give me the name of the sch n location ..I need work pass u
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
[s]
iRyan:

[/s]
Sir You are The Reason you Life is the way it is..

Listen, I and You are Nothing without GOD. Infact We are Useless without GOD..

It is Great Folly to Discard your Creator.. The Very Reason for your Existence... that's High class Folly..

The Problem of the World is Sin.. Sin has Destroyed the Earth. Sin is Destroying the Earth..

You Need Help ! And I pray For you From my Heart that you get Help before its Late..

There is No More Time!

Repent and Accept JESUS CHRIST...

Nothing here has any value..

Am True with You..

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Martinez39(m): 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ogegod87:

See as person be,
IDIOT. grin grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by millionboi2: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
arinola2504:
ops, people might make jest of you here and even call you lazy but belief me, i fully understand how you feel cos have been there, mine is even worst, i cried for almost a month blaming myself of going to school and getting a good grade with no good pay but everything is very much better now.
my first advise for you is to have it at the back of your mind to leave your comfort zone (ur house/state), Lagos might be stressful and trash but there are lots of jobs (it doesn't matter what you study in school), there is a page on facebook and instagram "AFRICANBIOHUB", follow them for real job update and request they review your cv for you(they will charge you like 1500 or so for that) and get a meaningful cover letter (i can help you with that) before you start applying.
you can be applying at the comfort of your home and travel for interviews when invited for one.
My brother if you work on this, i promise you will get a job before the end of this month (even if it is a marketing job with a far better pay and you wont stop applying till you get that your dream job), don't listen to people that says there is no job, there is, people are not just putting in their best effort.
my own case i have no family in lagos but i was determined nothing will stop me even thou as a lady, i keep scouting about and after 6 months of doing a marketing job, i was able to get an apartment and even change my job to a better one, don't just relent, you're A MAN, nobody will help you until you help urself especially in this nigeria
I BELIEVE YOU CAN DO BETTER

hahaha
Madam d case is different for a guy ooo

Only a skill for Op is sure
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
pocohantas:

Been a while, but I am very sure it is him.
Please don't cry, just learn a lesson. Lil wonder older Nlders no dey come again, we sef fit be like pikin for their eye. cheesy
Lol, I wan know the time the boy wrote waec, I've always sensed the person behind that monicker isn't a man but a boy just metamorphosing into Adulthood, reason he has been unable to handle some reality he's been ranting on Nl. Kids like him think they have made greatest discoveries since man's existence and can't wait to tell any one who cares to listen.Lol and when confronted with truth crawl back into their holes with the facade, 'I don't converse with women' or 'I can't be manipulated' or 'your IQ is low' grin grin grin

You should have seen me on Sunday with this kid, lol now I know better sha. Everybody go get levels las las. grin Chain! my mention go cost now o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by millionboi2: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
YoungG12:
brother,get yourself a good lappy and a phone of 3gig gram upward and you're good to go,for it is written that,"man shall not leave by it's monthly salary alone" cool cool
some idiot after reading this will be thinking about that illegal stuff but,there dirty mind wouldn't let them think straight about what i really mean grin grin grin
if it is legal let's flow
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Hedonisco: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
Papertrail11:
One of

We need to open up our young people to new skillset like how tk make glass, how to make components, how to do something that is rare because until you can carve a niche for yourself in this country with 200m people you aint going nowhere.

Well said.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by izzou(m): 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol, I wan know the time the boy wrote waec, I've always sensed the person behind that monicker isn't a man but a boy just metamorphosing into Adulthood, reason he has been unable to handle some reality he's been ranting on Nl. Kids like him think they have made greatest discoveries since man's existence and can't wait to tell any one who cares to listen.Lol and when confronted with truth crawl back into their holes with the facade, 'I don't converse with women' or 'I can't be manipulated' or 'your IQ is low' grin grin grin

You should have seen me on Sunday with this kid, lol now I know better sha. Everybody go get levels las las. grin Chain! my mention go cost now o. cheesy

Link to the thread please grin

I love to read
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by millionboi2: 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
gabicon:

I can feel your frustrations bro, but the truth of the matter is that you are still living in the past. In the 60s, 70s and 80s people finished school and got jobs but in this new era you need a skill to get a good job, without a skill you will get jobs that anyone with an average brain can do n the pay is low.

What I'm explaining to you takes the average graduate at least2 year post nysc to understand. The era of graduate jobs is over we are now in the era of skilled job meaning a skilled area boy will be preferable to an unskilled PHD holder.

The first step for you is to stop feeling sorry for yourself, graduates in developed countries are facing similar plight.

Secondly information is power, take your phone and check for the skills of the future, corelate these skills to the Nigerian environment, research on the skills and pick one skill you will like to make a career of. Like data science, 3d printing, ux design, AI, business analyst etc.

Commit your time to learning theses skills and join communities (like association, WhatsApp group, social media forum and LinkedIn).

Trust me in 6 months, your vocabulary will so change if you are diligent with it. You start to meet people that do the same thing and from there opportunities are shared.

For example I went for a conference and met people that had similar skills like I do, a WhatsApp group was created and somebody in the group just posted that a new company from America is coming into the Nigerian market and are looking for people with my skill set.

Don't lock yourself up in a room crying, go out socialize, it is seen people that get help and see opportunities.

You will be surprised that in that village you are in there are opportunities, you just can't see it because of the sunshade of self-pity you are wearing.

As for your love interest, you both are in the building phase, I will suggest less of fun and more of work.

Lastly don't forget to make God the first priority He only can open doors.

help me with d admin number oooo

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Martinez39(m): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
YoungG12:
brother,get yourself a good lappy and a phone of 3gig gram upward and you're good to go,for it is written that,"man shall not leave by it's monthly salary alone" cool cool
some idiot after reading this will be thinking about that illegal stuff but,there dirty mind wouldn't let them think straight about what i really mean grin grin grin
I suspect your father has royal blood, afterall you are a Nigerian prince. wink grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
izzou:

Link to the thread please grin

I love to read
https://www.nairaland.com/5396187/children-deadbeat-fathers-time-think/9#82042083

kid come do the 'I won't reply because I'm bigger' trick on me grin . I no better now sha grin Him kind no dey for reasoning purpose, nah laugh and pass kind. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.