Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer (53249 Views)

I Don't Think This Marriage Can Work Any Longer(photos) / I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... / I Don't Understand My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by hazard1759(m): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
Be strong brother...
I'm 28yrs old n the only child of my parents.My dad is late.I graduated and served in 2015/16 and I got married in 2017.I have a son.
I gave u my background so ull understand the pressure that comes with being unemployed and having a family of your own to feed.There were times I was so sad and depressed that I had to turn to bet9ja for my fortune to change.I virtually spent my whole day in that God forsaken place,shouting my heart out,playing virtual.
To cut the long story short,I sat down and cried,wiped my tears... I asked myself if this is how I'll like my life to continue and behold God dropped a thought in my head.I looked around my immediate community and I discovered almost everybody had a cable TV and the closest place they could go to for subscription, they had to spend #300.Then i felt the need to start Agent banking.. I made withdrawals, deposits and subscription for people.
To God be the glory,I make more than a 100k a month, I have a staff.The funniest part is i no longer job hunt.
Look around your community, access the needs of your community, there's a gold mine waiting for u to explore.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Martinez39(m): 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
hazard1759:
Be strong brother...
I'm 28yrs old n the only child of my parents.My dad is late.I graduated and served in 2015/16 and I got married in 2017.I have a son.
I gave u my background so ull understand the pressure that comes with being unemployed and having a family of your own to feed.There were times I was so sad and depressed that I had to turn to bet9ja for my fortune to change.I virtually spent my whole day in that God forsaken place,shouting my heart out,playing virtual.
To cut the long story short,I sad down and cried,wiped my tears... I asked myself if this is how I'll like my life to continue and behold God dropped a thought in my head.I looked around my immediate community and I discovered almost everybody had a cable TV and the closest place they could go to for subscription, they had to spend #300.The felt the need to start Agent banking.. I made withdrawals, deposits and subscription for people.
To God be the glory,I make more than a 100k a month, I have a staff.The funniest part is i no longer job hunt.
Look around your community, access the needs of your community, there's a gold mine waiting for u to explore.
This is a sound advice. Good that you were able to pull through.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nooneonline(m): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
DonBenny77:

Abeg shun that talk after all the money invested in him he should end up in one village school with 5 students. What a waste of a graduate. It's better he does tutorials and home lectures in the city

He should trek to the city abi? Or when e enter city with nothing na u go feed and house am till e get work come dey stable. Wehdon sir
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by izzou(m): 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
MariaLavina:
https://www.nairaland.com/5396187/children-deadbeat-fathers-time-think/9#82042083

kid come do the 'I won't reply because I'm bigger' trick on me grin . I no better now sha grin Him kind no dey for reasoning purpose, nah laugh and pass kind. grin

Ohh, this thread? grin
I was there naa. He said I had a low IQ grin

As for the bolded, LMAO grin
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
izzou:

Ohh, this thread? grin I was there naa. He said I had a low IQ grin

As for the bolded, LMAO grin
So basically everybody get low IQ. grin

All is well. grin
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by izzou(m): 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
MariaLavina:
So basically everybody get low IQ. grin

All is well. grin

I usually avoid threads of men bashing women, and women bashing men

But I never knew that moniker till that day. So I was just trying to discuss with him, thinking he had facts to prove what he said(Afterall, I know there are bad moms, but I would need proof before I use the phrase "Most Mothers", or "Some mothers" )

Opari oh grin

That was how I found out that I had a very low IQ....

I'm working on my IQ now sha. Before December, I should be able to engage that moniker in meaningful discussions grin
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by hazard1759(m): 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
Martinez39:
Amen and thanks my brother... I God can pull me out,he'll pull through too.Its just a phase

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
topsquino:

Hi

I have read your post. Trust me, there is nothing you are passing through right now that I did not experience when I finished service.

I was among the best in my class, yet I still experienced everything you typed up there.

You are lucky that your girl has not yet told you officially that you are no longer her second, third or fifth option.

Let's focus on the solution. After all, that's what you need.

Trust me, there are many jobs in Nigeria.

What we don't have in this country is skilled people.

This week alone, I had to rummaged the internet to find a good 3d animator for my brand. Guess what, I could not find. I had to outsource the job to Indians.

Do you know you can make money just by singing people's song on fiverr?

Do you know you can make money by being a pro player in video games?

Bro, you are not too old at 27 years to start learning a skill.

The secret of success is in three fold.

1. Learn a skill (1 year
2. Perfect the skill (6 months or above)
3. Market the skill.

Just take a year to learn any skill. I would recommend the following

1. Writing or proofreading
2. Graphic design
3. Web design
4. Programming

Just learn any skill bro and stop complaining and feeling miserable .

Forget that your girl friend. When you are successful, you will get a better one or she will come back.

The only person that can help you is YOU

Good luck

This is a nice comment sir,
please sir I'm just currently doing my NYSC sir, and I'm interested in this PROOF READING skill but o don't know how to start please can you be of help
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
topsquino:

Hi

I have read your post. Trust me, there is nothing you are passing through right now that I did not experience when I finished service.

I was among the best in my class, yet I still experienced everything you typed up there.

You are lucky that your girl has not yet told you officially that you are no longer her second, third or fifth option.

Let's focus on the solution. After all, that's what you need.

Trust me, there are many jobs in Nigeria.

What we don't have in this country is skilled people.

This week alone, I had to rummaged the internet to find a good 3d animator for my brand. Guess what, I could not find. I had to outsource the job to Indians.

Do you know you can make money just by singing people's song on fiverr?

Do you know you can make money by being a pro player in video games?

Bro, you are not too old at 27 years to start learning a skill.

The secret of success is in three fold.

1. Learn a skill (1 year
2. Perfect the skill (6 months or above)
3. Market the skill.

Just take a year to learn any skill. I would recommend the following

1. Writing or proofreading
2. Graphic design
3. Web design
4. Programming

Just learn any skill bro and stop complaining and feeling miserable .

Forget that your girl friend. When you are successful, you will get a better one or she will come back.

The only person that can help you is YOU

Good luck

This is the best advice on this thread.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by emmaodet: 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
Martinez39:

Lol.
Some would have opted for the exit ..... Suicide
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
nonstan:
I feel you bro, you will come out stronger, make sure you learn an IT skill on your own online, you can learn coding too and you will get a job with good pay in Lagos, Trust me.

Last thing you need right now is a girl friend that will pressure you.

Are you into coding sir?
please I also need mentor on this
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
izzou:

I usually avoid threads of men bashing women, and women bashing men

But I never knew that moniker till that day. So I was just trying to discuss with him, thinking he had facts to prove what he said(Afterall, I know there are bad moms, but I would need proof before I use the phrase "Most Mothers", or "Some mothers" )

Opari oh grin

That was how I found out that I had a very low IQ....

I'm working on my IQ now sha. Before December, I should be able to engage that moniker in meaningful discussions grin
Similar thing happened that day, I hardly take guys versus ladies' clash threads seriously, I joke on them a lot but then I noticed him and his ilks started taking my not giving a hoot reactions for not being able to debate logically. I've lost the count of times these guys claim Nl ladies cant argue intelligently.

So this very day, after going through the thread, observed his inability to go beyond his original post, like seriously dude couldn't defend his write up. I decided to engage him, wetin I see? Nothing! Bros vanished grin . I called, called, no response even called him friends mba na so so voicemail my mentions entered. Tired , I gave up and left. I wasn't online for a day, when I came back I saw mentions of bros beating chest of how he ignored because I get LOW IQ, even his half brain pals cheering him up. I just laughed and ignored all. I no dey mood again, no be Nl ? where people claim maturity way no dey? E don tey.Poco's post made me realize a lot. grin Na small child dey worry the pikin. grin
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Omihanifa: 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
1 Peter 5:7 casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by pocohantas(f): 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol, I wan know the time the boy wrote waec, I've always sensed the person behind that monicker isn't a man but a boy just metamorphosing into Adulthood, reason he has been unable to handle some reality he's been ranting on Nl. Kids like him think they have made greatest discoveries since man's existence and can't wait to tell any one who cares to listen.Lol and when confronted with truth crawl back into their holes with the facade, 'I don't converse with women' or 'I can't be manipulated' or 'your IQ is low' grin grin grin

You should have seen me on Sunday with this kid, lol now I know better sha. Everybody go get levels las las. grin Chain! my mention go cost now o. cheesy

Haahaha, which thread?

Very typical of him though, he also imposes gender on some male Nlders when they do not agree with him. He would say "I know when a woman types, you are a woman".

He mentions me regularly with the usual "slut" tag, I just ignore him. You should do that too, it sends him into a frenzy.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
Chosen1984:
[s][/s]
Sir You are The Reason you Life is the way it is..

Listen, I and You are Nothing without GOD. Infact We are Useless without GOD..

It is Great Folly to Discard your Creator.. The Very Reason for your Existence... that's High class Folly..

The Problem of the World is Sin.. Sin has Destroyed the Earth. Sin is Destroying the Earth..

You Need Help ! And I pray For you From my Heart that you get Help before its Late..

There is No More Time!

Repent and Accept JESUS CHRIST...

Nothing here has any value..

Am True with You..
You just validated what I have been saying lol.. Yes my life is the way it is because of me and not Jesus. It was me that worked my ass off to be where I am today not Jesus. Your creator gave you a brain for a reason, what else do you want it to do for you? Pamper you and spoon feed you like a baby ? Oga, wake up and smell the coffee. Bring yourself into the real world. Your life isn't any different or special despite the fact you follow Jesus so pls stop with all the accept Jesus rhetoric I hear it a lot from people like you.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
Omihanifa:
1 Peter 5:7 casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.

Is that supposed to solve his problem? Religion should be kept away from Africans, jeez!
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
Toyosimuyiwa:
Hello dear,

I can imagine how you're feeling, but then.....
Okay, i would suggest you still continue with that your teaching job, then you hone your skills
What's your field of study? it can't be that bad that in Lagos here, you wouldn't get something doing
The skill that aces now is a digital skill, network, meet people, whatsapp groups and all
You can forward me your number, so i can link you with some Job/Opportunities groups.

Sir can I forward my WhatsApp no. too, I also in need of job.Thanks
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Martinez39(m): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
emmaodet:

Lol.
Some would have opted for the exit ..... Suicide
True. It takes only the tough to pull through. Believe me, it's not a funny experience when reality gives them RKO, piledriver or chokeslam. Even you sef understand say e no easy but suicide is not the answer. Suicide doesn't solve the problems plaguing the country.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by izzou(m): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
MariaLavina:
Similar thing happened that day, I hardly take guys versus ladies' clash threads seriously, I joke on them a lot but then I noticed him and his ilks started taking my not giving a hoot reactions for not being able to debate logically. I've lost the count of times these guys claim Nl ladies cant argue intelligently.

So this very day, after going through the thread, observed his inability to go beyond his original post, like seriously dude couldn't defend his write up. I decided to engage him, wetin I see? Nothing! Bros vanished grin . I called, called, no response even called him friends mba na so so voicemail my mentions entered. Tired , I gave up and left. I wasn't online for a day, when I came back I saw mentions of bros beating chest of how he ignored because I get LOW IQ, even his half brain pals cheering him up. I just laughed and ignored all. I no dey mood again, no be Nl ? where people claim maturity way no dey? E don tey.Poco's post made me realize a lot. grin Na small child dey worry the pikin. grin

grin grin

No kill with me laugh Abeg...

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
Leonbonapart:
cut that girlfriend of yours off first.
Then start from there and see how things goes

Easy, Bro.

I have a business and a job. I wouldn't say I earn mad sums every month. I have a girlfriend (as a broken guy, lol). This girl brings in astounding sales revenue as much as 150,000 per month. I do a female-targeted business; she knows girls.

Should I cut her off?
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by emmaodet: 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
Martinez39:
True. It takes only the tough to pull through. Believe me, it's not a funny experience when reality gives them RKO, piledriver or chokeslam. Even you sef understand say e no easy but suicide is not the answer. Suicide doesn't solve the problems plaguing the country.

Lol @ RKO, piledriver or chokeslam.

Seems you watch wrestling alot, my favourite is The Rock - Rock's bottom and people's elbow.
It is well
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Martinez39(m): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
iamadonis2:

Easy, Bro.

I have a business and a job. I wouldn't say I earn mad sums every month. I have a girlfriend (as a broken guy, lol). This girl brings in astounding sales revenue as much as 150,000 per month. I do a female-targeted business; she knows girls.

Should I cut her off?
If she is providing for you from the #15000/month, then she is helpful to you. Assuming she doesn't bring anything to the table.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
Francisayo go pray foundational prayers in any MFM deliverance program. And give your life to Jesus Christ come back and call me pastor.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
pocohantas:

Haahaha, which thread?

Very typical of him though, he also imposes gender on some male Nlders when they do not agree with him. He would say "I know when a woman types, you are a woman".

He mentions me regularly with the usual "slut" tag, I just ignore him. You should do that too, it sends him into a frenzy.
Lol his craze no be for here then. grin

I will do that.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by anigbajumo(m): 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
UcanTrustme:

Brother, you have the potentials of becoming a multi-millionaire in the future. All you need to do now is to have the right mentality and determination to move forward in life.
A lot of people had worst experience than you but they were able to break even and succeed because of determination.
For me, the best advice that I can give you is to start thinking of being self-employed than working for anybody. You can work a little and save up to N100k. With this money, you can start buying and selling business. I started my business with less than that amount in Owerri, later moved to Lagos and now I have travelled to many countries in Europe and Asia bringing things to Nigeria.
You can start from West African countries. Buy their fashions and style and bring it to Lagos. You can choose whatever thing you want to buy and bring it in.
I can understand your emotions about your GF but to be very honest, you would need the help of women in your journey if you want to succeed very fast. An established woman is a heavy asset to a guy like you. She can arrange a credit line for you and give you help in different ways. You will have to be bold to look into her eyes and bleep her very well. Then you need to stop crying and go into the street and hustle. Goodluck broad

Boss pls don't advise him wrongly. Let him set his path clearly for himself with good vision. Average Nigeria girls are selfish, greedy egoistic and self centered.To invest in a girlfriend as struggling youth is like throwing money inside red sea.Advice him how to improve his life first b4 thinking of girlfriend, an talking from experience sir.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
izzou:

grin grin

No kill with me laugh Abeg...

Lol, abeg lemme read op's thread and give attention to better people. Make we use our LOW IQ reason better matter. grin
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Martinez39(m): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
emmaodet:

Lol @ RKO, piledriver or chokeslam.

Seems you watch wrestling alot, my favourite is The Rock - Rock's bottom and people's elbow.
It is well
That was back in the days on MITV. I enjoyed wrestling when I thought it was real and undertaker was really serving satan. grin Now I know it's just acting. Beside, WWE fan base has dropped. The piledriver I was referring to is the undertaker's own. He will turn you upside down and slam your head on the floor. It's worse when you receive such from reality. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by ochibuogwu5: 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
Francisayo:
My life has always been going well until I lost my dad when I was in year one in university, it shocked me so hard but I still manage to graduate...

I graduated and served d nation.

I have always been an extrovert and I like places that are lively...

I have a lovely gf who is so understandable even though I'm not taking care of her as expected cos of my lack of job

I served and returned home, I have spent 9 months at home since after my service, I looked for job everywhere but no job in sight, my uncle looked for job for me but d job is too tough with little salary ( they call it sales representative but d description is of sales boy), going to work from Monday 8 am to 6 pm Saturday with 18k salary which 6k will go for transport fare in a month.

I know I won't be able to cope with it so I rejected it, but it now seems I'm becoming a burden to my family as they look at me as if I don't want to work.

A woman told me to come and be teaching in her school, jss1 and jss2 only typically a new school, the school location is typically a village, but d pressure from home is much for me and doubt
left me with no choice than to accept d offer, d pay is 25k per month... Though out of it I'll be d one to pay for rent and furnish it, house rent is #1500/month....

I traveled to d place today and I can't believe what i met, d place is a very local place and everywhere is just so quiet and boring, i have 5 students in my class.

My gf is already serving and we've not seen each other for months which is already having a bad effect on our relationship...i got home this afternoon and having deep thinking with tears in my eyes if this is how i will continue to live my life...Im 27yrs of age and seems no direction in where my life is going...

Pls, i need mature advice from mature people pls...

It's looking as if i can't survive here at all and my gf is complaining cos better things are not looking to be forthcoming soon.

I'm typing this with tears in my eyes, pls pardon d errors
Get connected to Jesus Christ Crucified,
Go to YouTube, listen to the message *Not I But Christ* by Gbile Akanni, they are 4-videos.
Once Christ Jesus enters into your life, then you will have *a genuine life*
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by webngnews: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
Keep hope alive and keep fighting
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by goldenboyofpsy(m): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
DemigodZeus147:
I understand what you are passing through bro. Firstly, it is not a bad thing to be in love (regarding your gf case),hence it is not your fault.

You just have to be strong. I have read the story of a guy quitting a 50k job coz he wants to go into IT, and according to him he didn't regret it. I'd advice you find something you can/want to grow in. For me I'd advice you go for a marketing/sales job (my reason is, every firms aim is to get customers and make profit, and the need a marketer or a sales person),with this skill you will never lack a job(This has been my worst fear anyway, as I am an introvert, but I am embracing it)....

Another option is IT (web development, graphic design etc)

Honestly, I know it won't be easy......... For the teaching, you will still be gripped in the CYCLE.

At the end, it is all up to you.

Zeus Bauchi corper that camped in Jos..... Had stuff with Moyo in Ondo? Rosco friend...

Zeus.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by happydays1(m): 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2019
iRyan:

How do you know he hasn't given his life to Jesus like you? It is not by facing Jesus as believe, being alive and healthy is enough opportunity for anybody to decide the course they want their life to take. Jesus isn't going to do anything for him, no more than he has done at ending poverty, corruption, terrorism, hunger and natural disasters.
Believe me if god was so invested in us like you believe, the world wouldn't be as bad. It is humans that take control of their destinies and not some spirit being you have never even seen.
I still get messages, from people, who have faced Jesus fully, asking me to help them financially. A large number of Christians still make up the growing number of poverty in Nigeria. They can pray and fast their lives away waiting for a financial breakthrough or either get up their butts and create the life of their dreams . It is up to them

My brother the message of God saving us from poverty is real: if you are a Christian and still leaving in poverty pls check yourself why. or try my style which I'm going to relay here: my own poverty started from when I was in university yr1, I then decided let me try this God everyone is talking about.I went up d flyover in d schools hostel, knelt down and surrender my life to God. I told God I'm urs now, but u see my condition - poverty, I told God after 2 weeks if nothing changes I'll return back to my former life, that it'll b clear to me he doesn't exist. In my mind I got a reply from him accepting my terms. As if I and God signed an agreement, I stated clearly what I wanted, 1) I wanted God to provide money cos I as always lacking, 2) I wanted him to change my hostel cos I was living in an abandoned hostel, meant for renovation, it was smelling and full of disease. My brother before d 2wks my friend visited me from off campus and told me to come stay with him, b4 u know am, my mums business started booming I started getting regular money at schools. Guy b4 u know it I became a big boy at school back-slided and started having gf, I bone God that solved my problem, and wanted to enjoy campus, drinking, smoking. B4 u know it, my mum lost her business and poverty started again from well furnished off camp I return to hostel. To cut d long story short, I later return back to Christ. I own my own business now, right in my front I see so many business closing down because d economy is not smiling, but it can't happen to mine cos I'm different. I just have to pray.my advice to young Christians, not to go to any pastor for prayer, the job of a pastor is to lead u to Christ and not to take the position of Christ, talk to God. Read Mathew 6 vs 1 to end. Obey evey word of Christ there and live in prosperity. Good people won't go to heaven and bad people won't go to hell, believers will go to heaven and unbelievers hell. Trust God as if ur life depend on him.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Asour: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2019
[quote author=Francisayo post=82071506][/quote]

One such is the IPAN (Institute of Public analysts of Nigeria)

See: www.ipan.gov.ng/registradeskinner.php

I don't know much about them other than they apply scientific skills/methods to assess consumer products.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Bridesmaids Cry For The Groom And Bride On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / African S€x Story LOVE IN NAIJ@ Episodde 1 / Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.