Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer (53288 Views)

I Don't Think This Marriage Can Work Any Longer(photos) / I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... / I Don't Understand My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by NLorubebe(m): 11:41am On Sep 10, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. Very good. Let everyone be suffering. Everyone wants to drive bugatti and build big house but they can't unite to revolt against their corrupt leaders who have sold their future; brought a bad system, and are raping them left, right and centre. Oga, look at other graduates that are struggling with #18k/month, what made you think your case would be different? You are special? You are smarter? They are dunce? grin Hehehehe...

Freedom, safety, a good system and good standard of living won't fall from the sky and they don't come easy. America is where it is today because their forefathers gave sweat and blood to liberate and prosper America. Now, everyone wants to go America.

Oga, the truth is that not everyone will make it in life. Many, throughout their lives, will only get just enough to survive. You have to humble yourself and be grateful for the jobs that come your way. Mind you, be prepared to lose your girl when a rich man comes around. In fact, she might be seeing someone else. It's best you break up with her.

As long as :
1) youths are still voting APC or PDP;
2) youths are not revolting against the system; and
3) youths are oblivious of the great odds against them and are condescending to think their future is somehow somehow bright and they are special even though many are suffering,
Youths will keep on suffering. Don't worry when you youths are tired of dry cleaning, selling bags of foodstuffs, driving keke, modelling and dancing dirty on music video, prostitution etc. after four or more solid years in the university studying courses that are unrelated to your business, no be person go tell una to revolt. For now, take heart. grin
sounds harsh but na confirm truth you dish out bro
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Xscape1993(m): 11:41am On Sep 10, 2019
Nice comments from nice people, but we need to face some reality here. Guy, start from somewhere and get to somewhere. Where do you base?
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by bayulll011(m): 11:42am On Sep 10, 2019
obembet:

How will u feel if I tell u that u are lazy? I believe this shows that u are Yoruba or u grew up in Yoruba land. Cos many Yoruba train thier children how to be self independent

Let me start by asking u how much u save from youth service abi u squandered all. When know ur background and u know that its only God be your backup. See let me tell u the truth, either the 18k salary is small or not.. Accept it and start ur life. U won't limit yourself on the job. U have smart phone.. As u are working u will be searching for better offer. If am ur girlfriend, I for don leave u for long. Pls don't wait for miracle job..start doing something.

what has yoruba got to do with this?
you sound empty cos i cant even understand what you wrote down there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by lequama10: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. Very good. Let everyone be suffering. Everyone wants to drive bugatti and build big house but they can't unite to revolt against their corrupt leaders who have sold their future; brought a bad system, and are raping them left, right and centre. Oga, look at other graduates that are struggling with #18k/month, what made you think your case would be different? You are special? You are smarter? They are dunce? grin Hehehehe...

Freedom, safety, a good system and good standard of living won't fall from the sky and they don't come easy. America is where it is today because their forefathers gave sweat and blood to liberate and prosper America. Now, everyone wants to go America.

Oga, the truth is that not everyone will make it in life. Many, throughout their lives, will only get just enough to survive. You have to humble yourself and be grateful for the jobs that come your way. Mind you, be prepared to lose your girl when a rich man comes around. In fact, she might be seeing someone else. It's best you break up with her.

As long as :
3) youths are oblivious of the great odds against them and are condescending to think their future is somehow somehow bright and they are special even though many are suffering,
Youths will keep on suffering. Don't worry when you youths are tired of dry cleaning, selling bags of foodstuffs, driving keke, modelling and dancing dirty on music video, prostitution etc. after four or more solid years in the university studying courses that are unrelated to your business, no be person go tell una to revolt. For now, take heart. grin
hmmm bruv whatever providence and privileges you enjoying now be grateful and enjoy why it last. This is his time to struggle and find his path. Lifes direction or path has nothing to do with the Type of Government, its a matter of choice, the success due to energy and passion, now that he's face with all of this he only needs encouragement with his battles i believe u should help with that and if you not capable in that, silence would have been better, you can't revolt a govt with empty barrels and expect favorable results.God help us all..

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Tizu(m): 11:43am On Sep 10, 2019
Francisayo:
My life has always been going well until I lost my dad when I was in year one in university, it shocked me so hard but I still manage to graduate...

I graduated and served d nation.

I have always been an extrovert and I like places that are lively...

I have a lovely gf who is so understandable even though I'm not taking care of her as expected cos of my lack of job

I served and returned home, I have spent 9 months at home since after my service, I looked for job everywhere but no job in sight, my uncle looked for job for me but d job is too tough with little salary ( they call it sales representative but d description is of sales boy), going to work from Monday 8 am to 6 pm Saturday with 18k salary which 6k will go for transport fare in a month.

I know I won't be able to cope with it so I rejected it, but it now seems I'm becoming a burden to my family as they look at me as if I don't want to work.

A woman told me to come and be teaching in her school, jss1 and jss2 only typically a new school, the school location is typically a village, but d pressure from home is much for me and doubt
left me with no choice than to accept d offer, d pay is 25k per month... Though out of it I'll be d one to pay for rent and furnish it, house rent is #1500/month....

I traveled to d place today and I can't believe what i met, d place is a very local place and everywhere is just so quiet and boring, i have 5 students in my class.

My gf is already serving and we've not seen each other for months which is already having a bad effect on our relationship...i got home this afternoon and having deep thinking with tears in my eyes if this is how i will continue to live my life...Im 27yrs of age and seems no direction in where my life is going...

Pls, i need mature advice from mature people pls...

It's looking as if i can't survive here at all and my gf is complaining cos better things are not looking to be forthcoming soon.

I'm typing this with tears in my eyes, pls pardon d errors

Bro we all have been in this situation before
When I left school in 1992 and service in 94 it was worst than you have painted. I was a teacher in a coaching center where I was making 6hrs a week @N50 per hour
I was brutally dealt with by hunger that my mother wept when she met me. But today it is a different story.

Trust God your helper may be from that village.

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Dechymmytv(f): 11:44am On Sep 10, 2019
Nooneonline:
Ur number one problem is Ego. I am a graduate I cant work in a local place? Does the locality of the place stop u from getting paid? Or u re worried about what ur girl will say when she sees u teaching in a place like that.

Second problem is ur locale. I don't know where u re but 25k in a village is a good salary considering u re a guy u don't need much to survive. Food is most likely cheap plus ur house rent is 1500k a month. U can use that to ur advantage and save. U don't even buy water like people in the city do.

3. U re not imaginative nor creative. Y do I say so? Have u tried thinking about holiday lessons to make more money or after school lessons? U can charge 500 to 1k per student. U don't see this teaching job as an avenue to gain experience and make extra money.

And the most important drawback is that u went to school just to read books. No skills and and u didn't utilise ur Nysc period. No savings (u dey spend am for girl or u dey Bleep). no connections (mr extrovert). Listen to the radio read books. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]leave ur girl when u make am girls go yakpa
in deed na this Wan week me pass, this guy shouldnt have returned home to his parents, if he was truly an extrovert,...... Who does that this days

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Mcdaniels06: 11:46am On Sep 10, 2019
Message me on Whatsapp, lemme introduce you to a business opportunity in real estate, which you can do anywhere you are in the world and make good fortune for yourself, with little commitment so to speak. 07031201057.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Logobenz4(m): 11:46am On Sep 10, 2019
cheesy
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Martinez39(m): 11:46am On Sep 10, 2019
Abalado:
Am facing the same thing right now too, my girl friend don't value me anymore,and am trying all I could but I don't know....
Lol. You don't know what to do? OYO is your case. Lmao grin

But let's believe in God my brother, God will make a way for us where seems to be no way,lets hope in God almighty
This is the problem with youths. They are always having hope. If only you people would be realistic and calculate the odds against you guys. This is similar to every one having high hopes that they would win the lottery. With this mindset, Nigerian youths and reality will not have a good first encounter. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by koyyess: 11:46am On Sep 10, 2019
Manage the job you have now till you find a better one.

I believe in not dating till you are financially stable. So I can't advice you concerning your stituationship because una no dey hear word.

The most annoying thing is that negroes like you will still end up voting for animals that will sell the future of your children and grand children.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by tete7000(m): 11:46am On Sep 10, 2019
Francisayo:
My life has always been going well until I lost my dad when I was in year one in university, it shocked me so hard but I still manage to graduate...

I have a lovely gf who is so understandable even though I'm not taking care of her as expected cos of my lack of job

I served and returned home, I have spent 9 months at home since after my service, I looked for job everywhere but no job in sight, my uncle looked for job for me but d job is too tough with little salary ( they call it sales representative but d description is of sales boy), going to work from Monday 8 am to 6 pm Saturday with 18k salary which 6k will go for transport fare in a month.

I know I won't be able to cope with it so I rejected it, but it now seems I'm becoming a burden to my family as they look at me as if I don't want to work.

A woman told me to come and be teaching in her school, jss1 and jss2 only typically a new school, the school location is typically a village, but d pressure from home is much for me and doubt
left me with no choice than to accept d offer, d pay is 25k per month... Though out of it I'll be d one to pay for rent and furnish it, house rent is #1500/month....

I traveled to d place today and I can't believe what i met, d place is a very local place and everywhere is just so quiet and boring, i have 5 students in my class.

My gf is already serving and we've not seen each other for months which is already having a bad effect on our relationship...i got home this afternoon and having deep thinking with tears in my eyes if this is how i will continue to live my life...Im 27yrs of age and seems no direction in where my life is going...

It's looking as if i can't survive here at all and my gf is complaining cos better things are not looking to be forthcoming soon.

Oh boy life never hard you. You still have time to think of gf. When you become serious enough, you will learn to set your priority right and put things in right perspective. Sorry if I sound too harsh, but you need to give my words some thinking....

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by bikefab(m): 11:48am On Sep 10, 2019
Be strong bro...shed no tears. We've all been there and I must say it is quite a very trying time. Truth is, you must start from somewhere. Take up the teaching job, becoming a man is a gradual process and it is important to have some money at month end no matter how small. Remember to continuously develop yourself through skills and networking. Don't give up, Your life just started. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by osazsky(m): 11:50am On Sep 10, 2019
[code][/code]
Nooneonline:
Ur number one problem is Ego. I am a graduate I cant work in a local place? Does the locality of the place stop u from getting paid? Or u re worried about what ur girl will say when she sees u teaching in a place like that.

Second problem is ur locale. I don't know where u re but 25k in a village is a good salary considering u re a guy u don't need much to survive. Food is most likely cheap plus ur house rent is 1500k a month. U can use that to ur advantage and save. U don't even buy water like people in the city do.

3. U re not imaginative nor creative. Y do I say so? Have u tried thinking about holiday lessons to make more money or after school lessons? U can charge 500 to 1k per student. U don't see this teaching job as an avenue to gain experience and make extra money.

And the most important drawback is that u went to school just to read books. No skills and and u didn't utilise ur Nysc period. No savings (u dey spend am for girl or u dey Bleep). no connections (mr extrovert). Listen to the radio read books. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]leave ur girl when u make am girls go yakpa
the thing weak me what of me way start life with 13k salary 10 years ago, i am a graduate i am graduate and so what ,we are indeed lazy

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by cybriz82(m): 11:50am On Sep 10, 2019
This is all about ur girlfrnd n nothing more..

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by NUJABEZ: 11:51am On Sep 10, 2019
Op, you are not a serious person. Yiu have an ego problem and have been too sheltered. It is true that you don't want to work.

Your people are mad at you because you are not contributing nor striving.

At this point in your life, you have placed too much importance on shiny things. Listen, that's wrong.

If that sales development job is still open, take it. 12K is small, but believe me, the value of the training and knowledge plus exposure you will gain will serve you well in the future. It will open doors for you.

Love is great, but do not allow love to weigh you down. As a man, you need to put your house in order first before you start thinking of your heart.

Teaching is not a career path I advise because some of the skills needed for it are not easily transferable: Sales experienced can be parlayed into management, business development, leadership, account management, finance, forecasting, and many more.

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Vivos: 11:51am On Sep 10, 2019
Francisayo:

Bro, I understand how you feel, it's not easy at all..... I've seen a lot of people go through this but please do not despair
I understand that you have a lot of dreams and responsibilities you want to take up and you feel helpless and hopeless
1. My first advice, hold on to God, it will make it easier, trust me. Read your Bible daily and meditate on the promises of God
2. You can work at that village temporary, but go to cities where you can get good job opportunities
3. Don't think about taking your life, DON'T!!!
You're not useless, you will make it in life, destiny can be delayed but not denied
TODAY IS WORLD'S SUICIDE DAY, or something like that
*LET'S SAY NO TO DEPRESSION AND SUICIDE*

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by MurphyInc(m): 11:53am On Sep 10, 2019
God is the Author of our lives. He's the one to take you to a greater heights.Pray always and take steps.

Note: I can teach you how to fix Laptop and phones for free. I'm in Lagos. Call or whatsapp...see below.

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by jaxxy(m): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2019
Francisayo:

U don’t need to cry u need to think and plan. We have all worked in places that we felt were not worth it bt the difference in succeeding in such a seemingly low situation is proper planning. Instead of complaining, if u must take this lowly job make it a temporary one where u save and much as u can and leave as early as u can. The money u save if u know how to save will sustain u when u leave and wait or search for a better one.

Network with other workers and frnds working they smtmes have good info on job opportunities. With time and right association u will get a better or even dream job.

Just set u mind that this is temporary and put it to good use. Save and meet people that are like minded. The least person u know can link u up. Keep ur focus, do ur job well bt don’t get comfortable until u reach ur goal. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by openmine(m): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2019
Op its well!
Atleast you are out of school and have gotten a job(no matter how small it is)!
You are even fortunate to have graduated and served at the age of 27.....as i speak to you,there are some guys above 30 that haven't graduated either due to endless strikes or unavoidable carry-overs from wicked lecturers!
You wont believe that there are guys out there that are above 37 that are doing sales-boy in a small company!
Am not trying to compare them to you because there is no comparison in destiny!
However,dont give up or feel life has no meaning for you or that you have no self-worth!

I know you may have read these words below but i tell you it still holds much relevance because it can lift your spirits when you feel down!

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you are trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest, if you must—but don’t you quit!

Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don’t give up, though the pace seems slow—
You might success with another blow. . . .

Success is failure turned inside out—
the silver tint of the clouds of doubt—
And you can never tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems afar;
So stick to the fight when you are hardest hit—
It’s when things get worse that you mustn’t quit!

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 10, 2019
Martinez39:
As in grin. Like hot volcanic lava gradually and increasingly overtaking a helpless village in no time, reality drips in to squeeze and crush their arrogance and their immense delousory self-importance and hope for the future like kilode cheesy. Many think they are not like others and their life won't turn out like others. In fact they don't even think of others. Those that are struggling, are they fools? Who told anyone they don't want to make it? Are they less "special"?

For some of these young ones, their pastors are helping to deceive them. "the Lord said you will be a star", "the Lord said you will make it", "decree and confess your success and it shall come to pass" etc. grin Many think successful is their birth right and is so sure for them. Due to this, when things don't go their way in life, they start throwing tantrums, feeling depressed/suicidal, and running to prayer grounds. grin grin

Good life, good system, good standard of living, freedom and safety will not fall from heaven and they won't come easy, man must make pay the price to make it happen. Our youths are complaining of hardship yet they would vote PDP and APC.

Haha you have said it all. "My case is different" and "its not my portion" crew. Reality still hits them whether they like it or not

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 10, 2019
Francisayo:

If you want The Truth, I will give it to You..

ONLY JESUS CAN SOLVE YOUR MATTER!

u need to free yourself from every other thing..

Throw yourself to JESUS CHRIST.. That's all u need..

I used to be in your Shoes, Maybe even Worse off! Life had no Direction.. was a kind of burden to the Family etc

But After Facing JESUS Fully, Life has turned around.

By GOD'S Grace today am a Married Man, Living a GOD directed life...

Life is not by Struggle..... it's a Gift From GOD..

But Sin and it's lifestyle needs to go if you Need GOD'S Intervention
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by 9jatriot(m): 11:56am On Sep 10, 2019
SendAbroad:
This Op is funny...you got a sales job and you couldn't see the bigger picture. Your tunnel vision was just focused on the 18k.

No one pays a salesman big Salary...they won't make any sales...they have to earn the big salary from commission on sales.

Imagine if you had negotiated your commission on sales at the first job, you wouldn't be here now crying yen yen yen.

You nailed it, at least he called himself an extrovert. I do not think the uncle will recommend him for another job, people need to develop emotional intelligence in matters like this.

Let us face it, that school will owe him his salary. A school of 5 students will not be able to pay 25k, big schools in Lagos pay their teachers slightly higher than that.

However, he has to take the job as it is the only one at hand as at now or he can ask for that sales job again, such jobs tend to be available all the time. As a teacher he cannot even go for any interview, what excuse will he give the owner?

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by izzou(m): 11:56am On Sep 10, 2019
pocohantas:

Well said, my boo.

kiss grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by UcanTrustme: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2019
BlueAir:
I stand by this except the ending criticism. This advice is best

Brother, you have the potentials of becoming a multi-millionaire in the future. All you need to do now is to have the right mentality and determination to move forward in life.
A lot of people had worst experience than you but they were able to break even and succeed because of determination.
For me, the best advice that I can give you is to start thinking of being self-employed than working for anybody. You can work a little and save up to N100k. With this money, you can start buying and selling business. I started my business with less than that amount in Owerri, later moved to Lagos and now I have travelled to many countries in Europe and Asia bringing things to Nigeria.
You can start from West African countries. Buy their fashions and style and bring it to Lagos. You can choose whatever thing you want to buy and bring it in.
I can understand your emotions about your GF but to be very honest, you would need the help of women in your journey if you want to succeed very fast. An established woman is a heavy asset to a guy like you. She can arrange a credit line for you and give you help in different ways. You will have to be bold to look into her eyes and bleep her very well. Then you need to stop crying and go into the street and hustle. Goodluck broad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by xtervaganza(m): 11:57am On Sep 10, 2019
Francisayo:

you need to set your priorities right. You're broke and all that occupied your mind right now is girlfriend? Don't get me angry.

BTW, whats happening to you is not strange. Its happened to 60% of fresh graduates. If I were you I would quit the job and go learn a skill or business. Be it's tailor, barber or anything
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by izzou(m): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2019
Adaahjacob:

May God bless u bro, we can only get few of ur type with kind advise and words or encouragements like this , ur comment really touched me.. Stay blessed bro.

Stay blessed too
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by vicsongreat(m): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2019
Let me encourage u small, life after school isn't a bed of roses. I finished myNysc in 2015, I searched for jobs for almost one year, all my savings during NTSC vanished in transport from pH to Owerri to awka to Asaba, I became pocket less, to recharge 100airtime became a problem, I went to live with a friend at Enugu, I got a teaching job of 8k per month, I taught for two weeks and I got fed up cos no money for transport to sch again. For five nights, I couldn't sleep, I became depressed, frustrated, dejected and helpless. The thought of riding okada came, but I rejected it, after some days, I couldn't feed again, I eat 25 naira bread and pure water 10 in d morning till night. Finally, I cleared the shame, I met a man and explain my conditions to him, he agreed to buy me okada, he finally bought the bike fie 200k and ask me to run it for 300k. It wasn't easy bro, everyday, police will arrest me for defaulting, road safety, okada taskforce etc were collecting the little I was making. But I persevered, I suffered shame, but I continued, God was helping me, I balance 10 k every week, finally, I paid 300k withing 6months. The bike became mine....I started hussling for my own, I did my Intl passport, I saved, started my visa precessing, bro, right now, am in abroad earning six digit salary per month. So if I can be were I am today, bro, u will make it. This my story is for every struggling youth out there in Nigeria, just be positive. Something good will come out OK. Bless up

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Tedpgrass: 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
Nooneonline:

Gbam Gbam Gbam....

I'd use the free time in the village to offer extra lessons to bring in more income.
Other options includr

Getting online to develop skills,... Project management skills certification in the event of you porting to another country.

Consider e-entrepreneurship.... Developing your creative edge and writing books or booklets... Dude you've got loads of time on your hands!!

Also consider look at the locality and see what you can bring in as merchandise if your interest lies that way

You've got opportunities.. Wake up to see them and utilise them effectively!!

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
Martinez39:

As long as :

You took your time to type this sadistic message which gave every one an insight to how dad your life is.my dear what u don't know is that ,you personally are crying for help.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by vicsongreat(m): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
Let me encourage u small, life after school isn't a bed of roses. I finished myNysc in 2015, I searched for jobs for almost one year, all my savings during NTSC vanished in transport from pH to Owerri to awka to Asaba, I became pocket less, to recharge 100airtime became a problem, I went to live with a friend at Enugu, I got a teaching job of 8k per month, I taught for two weeks and I got fed up cos no money for transport to sch again. For five nights, I couldn't sleep, I became depressed, frustrated, dejected and helpless. The thought of riding okada came, but I rejected it, after some days, I couldn't feed again, I eat 25 naira bread and pure water 10 in d morning till night. Finally, I cleared the shame, I met a man and explain my conditions to him, he agreed to buy me okada, he finally bought the bike fie 200k and ask me to run it for 300k. It wasn't easy bro, everyday, police will arrest me for defaulting, road safety, okada taskforce etc were collecting the little I was making. But I persevered, I suffered shame, but I continued, God was helping me, I balance 10 k every week, finally, I paid 300k withing 6months. The bike became mine....I started hussling for my own, I did my Intl passport, I saved, started my visa precessing, bro, right now, am in abroad earning six digit salary per month. So if I can be were I am today, bro, u will make it. This my story is for every struggling youth out there in Nigeria, just be positive. Something good will come out OK. Bless up. Mind u, no girlfriend truout this my struggling period. It was one nscdc lady I do carry to work, that loved me bcs of cleanliness, she felt in love, we became bf and gf, I told her my story, she loved me even the more, she cooks and bring for me, I do sleep in her house too. She took very care of me and even supp me with 50k wen I was processing my travellings documents. I thank God for today.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by SlimzDboss(m): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
Welcome to the reality of life bro. You just gat to have a cordial relationship with your creator, stay focused and hustle harder for whatever you want cos nobody will help you and be more hungry for success than catching feelings at this stage of your life. I pray God helps us all
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by TechCapon(m): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
Keziehenry:
My advice for you is to consider starting little biz. I sought for work after I was through with nysc but the only one I found was 25k per month on top our madam wahala. I had to quit and went I to okirika biz with not up to 20k. To be candid with u I was saving up to 25k per week before I got married and expenses increased.
So, you can be managing the biz pending when job will come.
I never knew okrika biz was this lucrative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.