Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up (34238 Views)

My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! / See What My Girlfriend Gave Me For New Year / See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by amlos007(m): 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ontop woman matter...
I dated a girl for 5 years like this.
Lagos n Abuja palava
At the end,
No be she I marry.
Women get problem gan.
All the best.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
What is she pays for you to relocate to Abuja and things don't end up working with the two of you? What will you then? Refund her money?
A man should always be a man in a relationship. If she is not willing to stick with your hustle for now, I think it's better to let her make up her mind.
Stay in Lagos, and hustle on. And when you get a btter job in Abuja, then you can decide to make the move to abuja.

And, stop whining. It's simply unbecoming of a man. A man shouldn't make a lady his destiny. His accomplishment should be his destiny.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Sensiblerealist: 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ogbeni try la ti farabale gan.
I love that you have a dogged , hustling spirit and I can assure Lag is the best place in Naija to get something out of that. Abuja is like a no-show if you don't have the connect, or you are not into a career where the demand is high like High-tech IT and stuff. Even construction don dull since Oga Buhari came on board.
You need to have a heart to heart with her when she is in a good mood and lay out everything on the table. You must both take a decision but never let her shove you into making a decision just to favour her own end.
Asks her if she has any way of helping out in getting a side gig and even having to start your redeployment all over again
There is only so much love can do. Use your head.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by friendl: 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
Young man ,don't allow any woman to put pressure on you at this level ,she will put more pressure when you eventually marry her,..she loves you no doubt she wants the best for you but brother ,....women always know what they do ,.

Wish you all the best .

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by kelz2205: 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mensah007:
I had to open another account to post this.
Me and my gf graduated from the school and are currently serving. I'm serving in Lagos while she is in abuja. She was actually redeployed from a far north state to abuja with money by her parents.
We re both in our mid 20s, We love each other so much and would like to marry asap if money comes. After we graduated from Uniben, she persuaded me to go over with her to abuja and search for greener pasture, i made frantic calls in attempts to secure a place to squat over there but to no avail, I had no relatives there and d few friends I have there aren't that close. I later had to go over to Lagos to hustle because i have a few relatives there. Even while i was in Lagos she was still insisting i come over to abuja, reasons that abuja is a more lucrative city. I truly agree to that fact but i seriously have nobody to squat with and I have nobody at all in abuja, not even been to abuja before.
At a time she managed to convince one of her mum's sales boys to take me in in his room but the guy disappointed at the last minute so I had to stay back.

Nysc came, I'm serving in Lagos, she was posted to Kebbi and later redeployed to Abuja. While in camp too, I tried redeploying to abuja on health grounds but I was redeployed bk to Edo state so i had to cancel the application and stay bk. She has been hampering that i redeploy to Abuja but i don't have the 50k fee to pay.

I'm now in Lagos serving in a school, during the holidays i always go out to look for a good job or a good hustle to do. I wasted transport fares and stress attending interviews daily and meeting people but nothing came out yet. Though i did one gig BA job and im yet to get paid. She is still insisting im lazy nd wasting away in Lagos nd i should come over to Abuja. I would like to add that I saw myself thru school with supports from my parents so I'm not lazy. One regret I have is that the hustles i did in uniben are not long term and can't be moved to Lagos. My plan is to find a good job or good hustle and ghost nysc . Im also looking forward to saving to buy a good laptop and starting online business because i have learnt a lot on Nairaland although saving 80k from 19,800 salary might take time.

I have managed to secure a room in a flat where im staying currently, I have resigned myself to be teaching in my ppa for the meantime and still be looking out . She recently became more persistent about the abuja move and gave me few days to come over or forget about her. She initially proposed to pay 50k for d relocation lobbying but relocation for my batch isn't possible until October ending. She however insist i must be in abuja this Saturday.
I have been thinking about this all week, i don't know anybody in abuja, I don't have accommodation there, how do i do my clearance in Lagos if I move, I don't even have money so I will live off her benevolence till I find something doing. Had it been i have a sure hustle/job to take up in abuja, i can make the sacrifice and leave my apartment in Lagos here. I'm just confused.
I need advice please

Paddy, u Don try as ur power reach, no be by force, if E no pure E no pure, I can promise u dt without a concrete base in abj, ur relationship is still shaky at best and as a man, you can't live off a woman's benevolence, etc dey quick bring see finish, take ur time and plan ur life well, u have a lifetime ahead of u, if she can't see reasons with u let her move on, btw, I think she has found interest in someone else hence the urgency, baba, if she no fit wait mk u arrange propa, lock up cos dt break up go still happen, but what do I know?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by King44(m): 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
J111333:
It seems the girl has plans for you in Abuja but you're dull. All she needs is a bold step from you but she ain't seeing it.
Mr. Man, go to Abuja and sleep in a motor park if necessary. grin
kikikikikiki me sef I am confused I don't know what advice I could give

I think he should calm her down and let her know he has to finish his nysc then afterwards abj

or better still listen to what that guy above me just said
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
kowema:

I'm here wondering how Abuja is more lucrative than Lagos.
The most available job in Abj in Civil service job. You can say Abuja is a lot more peaceful, but definitely not more lucrative.
Tell 'em.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Favmil101(m): 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
To my understanding though!
Someone might be bugging her over there nd de fact is that she really likes you nd want to spend de rest of her life with u. Make out one weekend nd go over there, spend time with her nd reason her about your inability to move to Abj.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Owodiran1(m): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mensah007:
Me and my gf graduated from the school and are currently serving. I'm serving in Lagos while she is in abuja. She was actually redeployed from a far north state to abuja with money by her parents.
We re both in our mid 20s, We love each other so much and would like to marry asap if money comes. After we graduated from Uniben, she persuaded me to go over with her to abuja and search for greener pasture, i made frantic calls in attempts to secure a place to squat over there but to no avail, I had no relatives there and d few friends I have there aren't that close. I later had to go over to Lagos to hustle because i have a few relatives there. Even while i was in Lagos she was still insisting i come over to abuja, reasons that abuja is a more lucrative city. I truly agree to that fact but i seriously have nobody to squat with and I have nobody at all in abuja, not even been to abuja before.
At a time she managed to convince one of her mum's sales boys to take me in in his room but the guy disappointed at the last minute so I had to stay back.

Nysc came, I'm serving in Lagos, she was posted to Kebbi and later redeployed to Abuja. While in camp too, I tried redeploying to abuja on health grounds but I was redeployed bk to Edo state so i had to cancel the application and stay bk. She has been hampering that i redeploy to Abuja but i don't have the 50k fee to pay.

I'm now in Lagos serving in a school, during the holidays i always go out to look for a good job or a good hustle to do. I wasted transport fares and stress attending interviews daily and meeting people but nothing came out yet. Though i did one gig BA job and im yet to get paid. She is still insisting im lazy nd wasting away in Lagos nd i should come over to Abuja. I would like to add that I saw myself thru school with supports from my parents so I'm not lazy. One regret I have is that the hustles i did in uniben are not long term and can't be moved to Lagos. My plan is to find a good job or good hustle and ghost nysc . Im also looking forward to saving to buy a good laptop and starting online business because i have learnt a lot on Nairaland although saving 80k from 19,800 salary might take time.

I have managed to secure a room in a flat where im staying currently, I have resigned myself to be teaching in my ppa for the meantime and still be looking out . She recently became more persistent about the abuja move and gave me few days to come over or forget about her. She initially proposed to pay 50k for d relocation lobbying but relocation for my batch isn't possible until October ending. She however insist i must be in abuja this Saturday.
I have been thinking about this all week, i don't know anybody in abuja, I don't have accommodation there, how do i do my clearance in Lagos if I move, I don't even have money so I will live off her benevolence till I find something doing. Had it been i have a sure hustle/job to take up in abuja, i can make the sacrifice and leave my apartment in Lagos here. I'm just confused.
I need advice please
two things 1= let her go or you will end up marry someone who will boss you around. 2 =if she can provide accommodation and feed you im Abuja till you get a proper job to take care of her then go. Her parent must agree to this decision. And note she must not boss you around pending the time she's financing you. And if the second option is successful unconditional. You must nit end up being a scum because they already said we men are scum
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by TriggahMan(m): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
Some idiyats would just wake up and post things that are not meant for the general public.

The thunder that would fire u is awaiting commands from the elders.

Just keep exhauting your mb..

Olodo
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
Those of you condemning the girl, what happened to the motive behind her actions? That girl is a very good girl who wants the best for her boyfriend. Such girls are hard to find as most won't care. The only area she faulted was giving you a deadline or ending the relationship. Perhaps, she felt she could get you out of your comfort zone by doing so, not knowing it's a bad move. It's unfortunate your relationship has to end that way.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by jaeyking(m): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mensah007:

I need advice please

if I should say something, girls like this I don't like them.
a lady like this would be authoritative in marriage.
I like a submissive or supportive wife.
not an authoritative woman
I like to be the head. that is a promise from God.
so for me I would let her be. if she can't support my stay in Lagos.

cuz just imagine u get married to her and she ends up getting a higher salary than yours.
my brother u don turn houseboy.

when your woman get money pass you no matter how woman love you no allow make una quarrel cuz ynash go open

las las op no let woman see you finish because of money

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Carlyboi(m): 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
Zinny25:
what is even in Abj It's hard to survive there if you don't have anything or anyone ooo...Lag is ok, it's a place where ur hustle can pay off.

BTW is ur gf trying to dictate to you I hope she isn't the controlling type that would always want you to do anything they say because their parents are well to do?

Anyhow shaa wetin concern me?, I've still got my own problems to deal with
. Lol @ your own problem to deal with man is seriously acting like a sissy a man got to do whatever he is got to do which includes putting his foot on the ground the babe is turning into a controller already and this guy here wanna hand her the remote grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by IceColdVeins(m): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
You gotta be kidding, If not, then I'm pleased and blessed to be the first to tell you that your dumbness is already at its maturity.
Mshad662:
You can get the Job and Loose the girl. Job can be replaced, you know girls once you leave. It won't take 2 weeks they've seen someone especially a good girl.

My advice Go Be with the Girl. Then continue looking for something to do while youre with her.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Starkid3010(m): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mensah007:

bros I confuse pass you, i don't want to lose her but I want to be rational too
why cnt you stay with her for a while bin Abuja then go back to Lagos

Just let her understand this is not easy
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Mshad662(m): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
holusormi:

Bla bla bla , when exactly are you going to kill me ? Today or tomorrow ? Should I stream the death online ? Should I post if on Facebook or Instagram ? Lmao - if you don’t geddifock outta here grin

Get ready this night by 3:am
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Mshad662(m): 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
IceColdVeins:
You gotta be kidding, If not, then I'm pleased and blessed to be the first to tell you that your dumbness is already at its maturity.

Ger ra ra hia mahn �
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by King44(m): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hemanwel:
OP, pls, this advice I want to give you, save it tightly in your left palms: when you want to make important, destiny-changing decisions, don't rush into making them. Don't allow "girlfriend(s)" to influence you in such decisions.

You're sounding like someone who needs to make a hasty decision that will favour or impress his girlfriend. Because you might lose her?? At 24-25 years of age, you should be planning your own future, not with a girl. Las las, She's going to leave you cos you may not be ready when she is going to be ready to settle down.
Gbam
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by IceColdVeins(m): 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
Somebody boot this emotionally unstable kid outta here, this is not a child support group
Mshad662:

People like you insult others on NL for no reason. Fortunately that will stop. I will use you as an example for others. Your death will reach front-page, I might be banned. But at least others like you will learn.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by HukleBerry(m): 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
man hustle 1st
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by tolijascro(m): 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
Born2winnx:

Guy your a weakling..

You never marry woman yet she don de control you..

When you Marry her how it go be.

U are a big slowpoke
Fool..

How wish I be your elder brother I go Beat you die for this shit

This man Don vex grin
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by koolaid87: 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
You're scared to lose her. She can feel it already. That's why she's giving you conditions.

It's obvious that you're not ready for the future

Focus on yourself, your family before any woman

She might have moved on long ago, perhaps just waiting for an excuse to dump you

And I don't think you need any advice as you're ready to quit anything for her, all you wanted is a little push from nairalanders, and thank God most folks have been giving you the truest advice

Focus on yourself..If she's meant for you, she'll understand. If not, then she's selfish and that's the least person you want as you struggle for a better life

Peace

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by kelz2205: 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mensah007:

I have prayed and left it to God to do his will. I seriously love her and will like to marry cos she is a very nice person. We ve had our ups and downs but this is now too much of a test.

Since u are starting out in life, I have dis advice for u: dem no dey condition man, na man dey give condition.. use ur tongue and count ur tooth.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Kvdag(m): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
Speaking from Experience bro, I will advice you to forget her for now and improve yourself. She will still dump you if you end up going to Abuja and find nothing good doing.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by waynejesus: 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2019
Oga your girl friend miss your dick and she does not want to cheat that's why she give you 5 days to come over and Bleep her before she go Bleep with another nigga that been disturbing her grin Just go tuck her and come back to lagos that's all.,. That's all

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Born2winnx: 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
tolijascro:

This man Don vex grin

Obob you nor know the way the thing pain me for body.

Read him write up na

Him papa and mama when suffer train am go school de there.. Him never reason make I try hustle straight.. Take care of them

Na to run follow Toto him de think about

CRaze boy

If I be elder brother I repeat I go beat am die.

This guy noe get sense at all

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Sirmuel1(m): 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
lilmax:
She recently became more aggressive about the abuja move and gave me few days to come over or forget about her.

Don't go, all I see is DANGER

Break up with her immediately

Must everything be breakup? cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
kowema:

I'm here wondering how Abuja is more lucrative than Lagos.
The most available job in Abj in Civil service job. You can say Abuja is a lot more peaceful, but definitely not more lucrative.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by papagiddy(m): 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
Abeg collect the remote control from her and destroy it....hahaaa which kind girl be dis? She no apprciate ur struggle?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mensah007:

I meant persistent not aggressive sorry

Your Gf wants to have sex, a sex starved woman is highly unstable.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by kelz2205: 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Those of you condemning the girl, what happened to the motive behind her actions? That girl is a very good girl who wants the best for her boyfriend. Such girls are hard to find as most won't care. The only area she faulted was giving you a deadline or ending the relationship. Perhaps, she felt she could get you out of your comfort zone by doing so, not knowing it's a bad move. It's unfortunate your relationship has to end that way.

while I agree to an extent wit you I beg to differ on some grounds:

1.How do you expect someone who just landed in abj to hit d ground running? Impossible.

2. This is still Africa, the man has most say, she's not supposed to attach a condition

3. He is currently serving, he can't just up and leave because woman gave condition.

4. He is the man in d relationship, he should do things by his pace and bidding, na man dey marry woman, not otherwise

5. If she misses him Dat much she can either relocate to lag or wait for him to finish get some savings then work things out.

6. This is the time for him to get his foundation right, if he fails at that, the chances of him ending up with her is almost impossible.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by SarkinYarki: 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
She has found somebody she is interested in and is only doing her best to justify the impending break up..she will eventually leave U whether you like it or not man even if you park to Abuja

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Julius Andrew's Wedding With Another Woman Interrupted By First Wife / My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect / Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.