Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? (43167 Views)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by BRATISLAVA: 11:05am On Oct 07, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Except if me sef dey earn 25k. In that case we deserve each other.

Aside that. I no fit marry Naija man, wey go dey do like KingKong.

E no go cook.
E no fit gree help me for house.
E no go dey submissive.
Inlaws no fit allow you rest.
E still fit open big mouth say, "men are polygamous in nature".
Sees you as a second class citizen.

Oya, go outside and bring money while I handle the home. You carry 30k come back.

Hey Jehova. What can he even do right?

You know! They expect a lady from a well to do background to marry their broke asses just because they think she must support them.

If he doesn't have up to what you have, don't marry him. Don't build a future for him, because one day when you've gotten a house and everything he dreamed of, he will show you that men are ingrates. He will suddenly remember his male pride and ego in which he's entitled to more women and authority than he can handle after feeding the ingrate until his belly can stand away from his body!

Lol though at him not cooking or being submissive and bringing back 30k grin. Men never learn. Women should get an income to keep themselves busy in preparation for that rainy day.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Mariangeles(f): 11:05am On Oct 07, 2019
J111333:
If the wife works too and they live simple lives, they may be just fine. He who earns 30k and lives on 20k monthly is richer than he who earns 100k and lives on 100k monthly. Richness is all about surplus.
Talk is cheap!
Can you survive on a 20k monthly budget in this present day naija ? Even if you stay in a rural area undecided
Na now una sabi analyse and plan budget... Naija girls no be farm tools again
Make una dey there dey find who go come follow una suffer..no go hustle you hear ?
Na 20-30k budget you go take send your pikin go school Shior!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 07, 2019
cejaypriesty:

Hahaha,you got jokes really .
.. When the year runs out and he can't understand why his account balance is so slim, you can call him JOKER
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by oolanrewaju10: 11:07am On Oct 07, 2019
It's more about one's lifestyle than the amount being earned. There are ppl who earn less and are married. Who married them? Most likely ppl who earn lesser or don't earn anything, but know how to cut their coats according to their pockets.

Some people earn 300k, yet some women can't marry them – that's the issue of class (lifestyle).

For me, before anyone sets a high standard, develop yourself too and don't aim to be someone else' property and liability. That is different from grace and luck.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by SoNature(m): 11:07am On Oct 07, 2019
NoHoper:
I earn 250K and I hardly manage to save 50K at the end of the month. I'm "compelled" to pay a number of people salaries because they have similar genetic materials as me cheesy

A girl is better off marrying dude that earns 30K over me.

Keep sharing your salary

You will eventually learn in a hard way!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by capitalzero: 11:08am On Oct 07, 2019
ejitest1:
Well, for me I don't think it's even sensible for a guy to think about marriage in that state

I know some laboratory attendants earning 30k,married with kids. two of them have cars for commercial purposes and recently moved to their houses. though,they are not rich but they are not nuisance in society.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Magdagascariens: 11:08am On Oct 07, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
boss, we are not fighting, stop turning evrything 2 fight

Sorry cool

I cannot fit fight o grin

Have a blessed week!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by cybriz82(m): 11:09am On Oct 07, 2019
kestolove95:
He who finds a wife has found a good tin

Tell em dear..I knw a guy here in sokoto state earning 30k per month with 4kids.dude got a bike got a plasma tv n dstv too.. grin this is one of d reason I like this state...

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by NAETTE: 11:10am On Oct 07, 2019
Jordan777:

Please what's her username. I wan marry
Her username is my username
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by fredopareto(m): 11:10am On Oct 07, 2019
We alws look at wat is happenings now Neva bother abt tomorrow.. Tins fall apart...life is so unjust..u Neva tell wat will happened.. No b every fone na original.. Some re chinko ekun
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 07, 2019
Can a man that earns 30k marry himself?? Why earn 30k and the next thing you want to do is marry? You but be foolish and hate yourself as a man!

Talmabout "you don't know tomorrow" !!.. Bitch! Tomorrow is Tuesday!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Mariangeles(f): 11:11am On Oct 07, 2019
Nuclear99:
Which Others, Madam na only you Him de follow talk
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Umarxjam01: 11:11am On Oct 07, 2019
eagleeye2:

Diapers(pampers) 30k a month? Where did you get that from? Na only shît baby come this world come shît?
e tire me oo oya lets say an average pampers is 50 naira and d pikin highest 2 a day dat is 3k per month dat 30k na pampers of life time now..
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by WalkerMichael(m): 11:11am On Oct 07, 2019
Freehuman:
I wouldn't be in a relationship if I earned 30,000 naira a month.

This is everything! Not to talk of marriage.. No, no, no!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by lollybizzu(m): 11:11am On Oct 07, 2019
Jordan777:

Not necessarily about slaying, most of the people you mentioned aren't informed nor intelligent.
I stand to disagree with this sir.

This is fallacy of hasty generalization.

You can say they're not educated or academically inclined - not even all of them.

But some of them are very intelligent.

Okay you said most grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Blackmiserable(m): 11:12am On Oct 07, 2019
J111333:
If the wife works too and they live simple lives, they may be just fine. He who earns 30k and lives on 20k monthly is richer than he who earns 100k and lives on 100k monthly. Richness is all about surplus.

The bolded is deep.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Magdagascariens: 11:12am On Oct 07, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Except if me sef dey earn 25k. In that case we deserve each other.

Aside that. I no fit marry Naija man, wey go dey do like KingKong.

E no go cook.
E no fit gree help me for house.
E no go dey submissive.
Inlaws no fit allow you rest.

E still fit open big mouth say, "men are polygamous in nature".
Sees you as a second class citizen.

Oya, go outside and bring money while I handle the home. You carry 30k come back.

Hey Jehova. What can he even do right?

Dear, look elsewhere jare.

A lot of Naija men are changing... seriously.

May you find the best cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 07, 2019
BRATISLAVA:

You know! They expect a lady from a well to do background to marry their broke asses just because they think she must support them.

If he doesn't have up to what you have, don't marry him. Don't build a future for him, because one day when you've gotten a house and everything he dreamed of, he will show you that men are ingrates. He will suddenly remember his male pride and ego in which he's entitled to more women and authority than he can handle after feeding the ingrate until his belly can stand away from his body!

Lol though at him not cooking or being submissive and bringing back 30k grin. Men never learn. Women should get an income to keep themselves busy in preparation for that rainy day.
Mtcheeeeeew undecided undecided
He who finds a good wife, find a good thing jo cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 07, 2019
NAETTE:
Her username is my username

Are you that desperate? grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by NAETTE: 11:13am On Oct 07, 2019
SoNature:

Keep sharing your salary

You will eventually learn in a hard way!
, No mind am. The same people will deny you when you become poor.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by mxpinky: 11:13am On Oct 07, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

At least I know him very well and can tell u that he is not getting any aid from anywhere.
God is his aid

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:13am On Oct 07, 2019
Bagehot:

Not standards we have forced ourselves into, but standards we either grew up with, or want to live by. I keep saying, it is very unfair to take a woman from her father's house where she is guaranteed 3 square meals to come live with a Man with whom even 1 meal per day is not guaranteed.

Standards we grew up with? No,no,no & hell no! We didn't grow up with no such standards. One thing I know is, most us grew up being driven in Peugeot, beetle, shagari Benz or Volvo. It was never a standard. These are achievements our parents struggled to acquire perhaps after marriage. Their wife then respect their hustle/struggle. Anyway, if I'd accent to ur claim, why then didn't we discard other styles such as teenage sex, gambling, thugging and other mediocrities? So ideally, we forced ourselves into these standards our ladies accepted them as our responsibility and we'd have to live by it until something happens.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Magdagascariens: 11:14am On Oct 07, 2019
yettymuse:
Can a man that earns 30k marry himself?? Why earn 30k and the next thing you want to do is marry? You but be foolish and hate yourself as a man!

Ka ishan ku na

Yetunde, you too dey boil! grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 07, 2019
yettymuse:

Ojo n lo grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Divay22(f): 11:15am On Oct 07, 2019
NoHoper:
I earn 250K and I hardly manage to save 50K at the end of the month. I'm "compelled" to pay a number of people salaries because they have similar genetic materials as me cheesy

A girl is better off marrying dude that earns 30K over me.
You're still here complaining.
You're living your life for your family, just get broke and see how they'll treat you like trash. I'm not saying you shouldn't take care of them but you are responsible for how your life turns out.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 07, 2019
BRATISLAVA:

Toor! The last time I did that kind love was in my final year. I was still a teenager then sef.

At this point in my life, I can't try such. No one should tell me about him losing his job tomorrow. After all, he can also lose his erectîons and legs. Maybe I should go marry a 30k-erectile-dysfunctioned-paraplegic.

We must both be financially compatible. Anything less isn't for me. I am not stuck on some High School Musical fairytale!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by lexxyrule(m): 11:16am On Oct 07, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

U are right in a way just that I wonder how he does that in our Nigeria of today; to buy Pampers alone for their baby alone I should think should be more than 30k in a month.

Kilode, you cut your cloth according to your size ni biko
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 07, 2019
lollybizzu:

I stand to disagree with this sir.

This is fallacy of hasty generalization.

You can say they're not educated or academically inclined - not even all of them.

But some of them are very intelligent.

Okay you said most grin

There is no generalization in my post, if you weren't in a haste to disprove you'd notice I said "most" not all of them. I stand by my statement.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by oneluv4life(m): 11:18am On Oct 07, 2019
Gbam. You 've said it all.
J111333:

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by NAETTE: 11:18am On Oct 07, 2019
Jordan777:

Are you that desperate? grin
The bigger questions is "am I even ready"

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by lexxyrule(m): 11:19am On Oct 07, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:
Life in d north is something else. There are men who earns less than 30k, and is HAPPILY married.
I know of one Usman who told me that his new wife is always happy whenever he provides a N300 meat for soup. She didn't grow up with a flamboyant life and is comfortable.
I guess marrying a man who earns 30k monthly is a function of lifestyle

I know someone working at a filling station who hardly account for 40k a month living happy with two kids, and wife ofcourse...... And also a single father who earn 30 plus barely about 2 to 3k eta living fine. I wonder how they do it anyway. But if its possible with them, then anyone one else cna do it. Just I wonder how he'll make wedding arrangement, except if dem dash am the wife for free

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 07, 2019
Some of the people commenting here are working in Indians, Lebanese and Chinese companies collecting same amount with wife and kids. No be Nigerians again? Lol.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Want Miss Sahhara, The Transgender / 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! / 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.