Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? (43179 Views)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by dadebayo1(m): 10:42am On Oct 07, 2019
dave4rella:

Wow. Because I'm planning to do the same, entry-level, federal para military, trying to see the possibility in a year or two, but I need a small car also

Entry level federal para military ... Congrats grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by lollybizzu(m): 10:43am On Oct 07, 2019
faithsystem:
marrying a man of that class is not a problem because, it's biblical for woman to be a support to the husband, so i'll be supportive to him. but there are some questions that would need to be answered by the man, 1. is the man ready for marriage, 2. iis he extravagant, 3, does he have a drinking,, smoking, womanizing, too fassionate and more habits that would likely drain the small income, 4. does he have more financial responsibility to either family or friends, 5. does he have intention of expanding his income? if answer to this questions are positive then, YES i can marry such fellow.

shocked you said if the answers are positive shocked

If he is extravagant... Yes he is.
Does he have habits that would the small income.... Yes he does.
Does he have responsibilities to family and friends.... Yes he does.

I'm afraid for you o.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 07, 2019
AntiBrutus:

What is intelligence? The ones una dey always date and marry intelligent?
At least they should understand when I try to be witty, nothing is as painful as being witty and having to explain yourself. Such class undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by purpleicious(f): 10:45am On Oct 07, 2019
That was almost my husband's salary when we wedded. After the wedding, he got promoted and with a better pay.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:46am On Oct 07, 2019
but its only wen u are used 2 the sharwama, coldstone,beerparlour and DSTV& septranet life that u spend. for this family, i am over sure they have not tasted any of this assorted this yr. the majot thing they will spend moni on is nepa,transport(if its lagos), and food
Jordan777:

I asked the wife works in a hotel too and her pay is 20k.. So they both earn less than 50k monthly but somehow they still survive.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Darevofpeace(m): 10:46am On Oct 07, 2019
hoyze24:
Npower dey earn 30k now and they are okay in a way. It actually depends on where you are based. Someone who earns 30k in Taraba wouldn't complain a lot because accommodation is cheap, foods are too but in Lagos, you go hear when!

About five of my friends got married with n.power.They do joint contribution monthly and are fairing well.

There is no excess actually but they are still happy.

Earning a good income before marriage is relative.

Hapiness and those blessings such as seeing the love of your life daily and witnessing the birth of your child and a sense of returning home with your wife and kids eager to see are way beyond what money could buy.

Some are well paid with good job before they were married and they lost the well paid job few months after the marriage.

Life challenges is more bigger than what we earn.

Management of self,time and resources should not be sidelined.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by NAETTE: 10:46am On Oct 07, 2019
Jordan777:
My boy that I pay 25k is married but no issue yet, he's really a young guy, like 26. I'm 29 but not married. I wonder where they see those kind of ladies
they are here on NL
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 07, 2019
BRATISLAVA:

Because she's not bringing anything to the table. They're looking for ready made women. Because these men ain't loyal. All they want is money, they aren't even submissive to women. Next thing is Shiloh when theyve wasted their youth. They should get clay and mould one. Confused men. cheesy

These days, guys sef no wan marry that kind babe, they want the one that is financially stable, submissive and domesticated. But they will be telling women "if your dream man is earning 10k".

Which kind bad dream be that?
Na to wake up o grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by bukit05(f): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2019
Bear it in mind that no condition is permanent. I got married in 2017, and hubby was earning 30k, he has another side hustle which was 23k, but it wasn't regular. But we were happy with the little we had and hope for better days ahead. To the glory of God he got another job few months after the birth of our baby, and we are doing well by God's grace.
Hadn't been I judged him by his income then I would have lost a good man. Caring, loving, responsible every good thing you can think of.
#modified#
I was also earning 30k.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by anigbajumo(m): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2019
Kpandex:
I am married with that 30k and we are doing well.
But really it is not easy.
Picture attached is my daughter who was about going to School.

God bless your wife bro,my GF is telling me she can't even give birth in Nigeria not even a joking matter.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by anonymous1759(m): 10:48am On Oct 07, 2019
Grupo:

Oya, come and marry me!

You done see person wey you wan marry? Bros calm down
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 07, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
but its only wen u are used 2 the sharwama, coldstone,beerparlour and DSTV& septranet life that u spend. for this family, i am over sure they have not tasted any of this assorted this yr. the majot thing they will spend moni on is nepa,transport(if its lagos), and food

That's why I asked where those sort of girls stay because they hardly come by
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Femijohn198: 10:49am On Oct 07, 2019
when you married the right woman that can manage with little you have,then 30k is not a big deal.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 07, 2019
NAETTE:
they are here on NL
Please what's her username. I wan marry
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Calibrator: 10:49am On Oct 07, 2019
I just have to quote this comment.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

eagleeye2:

Diapers(pampers) 30k a month? Where did you get that from? Na only shît baby come this world come shît?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Magdagascariens: 10:50am On Oct 07, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
the wife and the husband are both doing side business

Babe, some family earn 30k in a month... husband plus wife income...nothing more. It's a fact dear...

Their standard of living will be another topic. Kid uses 2 diapers per day, they did exclusive breast feeding, baby started taking light food from 6 months, and some other cost cutting measures.

The wife has resigned to learn a handwork.

Stay there and be speaking English.

If you are not READY to MANAGE your MARRIAGE, #1 million/ month won't be enough for a family of 4

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by cococandy(f): 10:50am On Oct 07, 2019
grin
AntiBrutus:
Every day, this same question in different ways.

This life na jeje. Guys, look for the woman that can marry you and marry her na.

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by osejie17(m): 10:50am On Oct 07, 2019
30k small Sha
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by oduz: 10:51am On Oct 07, 2019
Unknown to Many ....

Most Young Lawyers (outside Lagos) earn just that ...

N30k per month

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Grupo(m): 10:52am On Oct 07, 2019
anonymous1759:

You done see person wey you wan marry? Bros calm down

Leave me alone.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by cejaypriesty(m): 10:52am On Oct 07, 2019
NoHoper:
I earn 250K and I hardly manage to save 50K at the end of the month. I'm "compelled" to pay a number of people salaries because they have similar genetic materials as me cheesy

A girl is better off marrying dude that earns 30K over me.
Hahaha,you got jokes really .
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 07, 2019
All these women saying...

That was my husband's salary.
We can do it if he is this...that

YOU, YOU...WHAT WAS YOUR OWN SALARY?

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by BRATISLAVA: 10:54am On Oct 07, 2019
AntiBrutus:

These days, guys sef no wan marry that kind babe, they want the one that is financially stable, submissive and domesticated. But they will be telling women "if your dream man is earning 10k".

Which kind bad dream be that?
Na to wake up o grin
grin
"Marry us as we are, but we will give you impossible checklists which you must fulfill before we will marry you, because you are to be a help mate, submissive, financially responsible, clean our shit up and still get excited by a wink from us at night" is their mantra. But if a woman dares to expect...!

Evil dreams.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Austineva(m): 10:55am On Oct 07, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
What about converting the 30k to 3 million if he's serious...
If he's an Igbo guy without even a Job, I will marry him. Give an Igbo poor man an opportunity and watch him become a multi billionaire in years to come but for my brothers, you will be hearing se won ma ra? Se o ma work? Kini awon eyan ma so, Iwo lo se na... I really do not understand what their problem is till date.

Read my signature...
grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Mariangeles(f): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2019
kestolove95:
He who finds a wife has found a good tin
You and the dumb likers of your comment, how does that answer the question ?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by lollybizzu(m): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2019
Magdagascariens:
Read this from me...

A friend got married while in a bank, earning sweet salary. Few years later, he was sacked and had to pick up a 30 - 40k job to support his family. Their standard of living went down! Of course house tent was no longer an issue, they already built one, but chicken stew turned to fish stew, golden mourn to garri, kids switched to Government schools, etc. They are still married till today, expecting better days...

Anytime young and unmarried asked me this op's question, my response usually is, "will you leave your marriage if things went South in future?"

Ladies, if your dream man earn as low as 25k, stay with him. Also have yourself empowered to support the family you are planning. Do all these if you are sure he's not lazy, and he has a promising future.

A million likes from me sir.
I say this too.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:57am On Oct 07, 2019
boss, we are not fighting, stop turning evrything 2 fight
Magdagascariens:

Babe, some family earn 30k in a month... husband plus wife income...nothing more. It's a fact dear...

Their standard of living will be another topic. Kid uses 2 diapers per day, they did exclusive breast feeding, baby started taking light food from 6 months, and some other cost cutting measures.

The wife has resigned to learn a handwork.

Stay there and be speaking English.

If you are not READY to MANAGE your MARRIAGE, #1 million/ month won't be enough for a family of 4
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 07, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
grin
"Marry us as we are, but we will give you impossible checklists which you must fulfill before we will marry you, because you are to be a help mate, submissive, financially responsible, clean our shit up and still get excited by a wink from us at night" is their mantra.

Evil dreams.

Except if me sef dey earn 25k. In that case we deserve each other.

Aside that. I no fit marry Naija man, wey go dey do like KingKong.

E no go cook.
E no fit gree help me for house.
E no go dey submissive.
Inlaws no fit allow you rest.
E still fit open big mouth say, "men are polygamous in nature".
Sees you as a second class citizen.

Oya, go outside and bring money while I handle the home. You carry 30k come back.

Hey Jehova. What can he even do right?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2019
Me that I don't have a stable income nko?

God has been doing well for me jawee

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Harbeeorlar(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2019
Fear of unknown bro. Take that step first and see what happens thereafter. But one thing is ensure you go for a industrious lady who have her own source of income or one you can invest on or boost her business with that the responsbility wont be killing.

I am 30yrs earning 50k and i married early this year. So far so good, God has been faithful, we are eating what we like, we appear classy in our outfits and we catch fun like every other people when need be. My wife is a fashion designer am a fashion designer too, but we are not rich enough to open a shop but she work as a stylist to support and gain more experience pending when we have enough to stand alone. We live in a self contain in Port Harcourt. Our wedding was modest and we had the support of our family so we were not that burden with the bills attached tot the wedding.

Don't make it appear like its an enormous task. Pray for a virtuous woman and a blessed home. I was afraid at first too but thank God i took the bold step. The journey just began but i believe it will only get better.

ufotty2001:

am 34years old ... am earning N100K but where am working the job is not secured i can be sacked anytime.. am afraid of getting a wife

18 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by kayzat: 11:04am On Oct 07, 2019
ufotty2001:

am 34years old ... am earning N100K but where am working the job is not secured i can be sacked anytime.. am afraid of getting a wife

Brother, cultivate the savings habit and use the money to start your own business. You will be surprised with the result.

3-4 years ago I on nairaland soliciting for help, job etc but I took the bull by the horn and to the glory of God within that space of time I got married, have a daughter who will be a year next week and to the glory of God an employer of labour

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 07, 2019
bukit05:
Bear it in mind that no condition is permanent. I got married in 2017, and hubby was earning 30k, he has another side hustle which was 23k, but it wasn't regular. But we were happy with the little we had and hope for better days ahead. To the glory of God he got another job few months after the birth of our baby, and we are doing well by God's grace.
Hadn't been I judged him by his income then I would have lost a good man. Caring, loving, responsible every good thing you can think of.
cc: AntiBrutus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Told My Naija Parents I Don't Want To Get Married And This Was Their Response / Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.