Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? (43147 Views)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by donluclay(m): 11:23am On Oct 07, 2019
Even with a salary of N220k and savings of N70k I'm not even thinking of marriage. cry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Divay22(f): 11:26am On Oct 07, 2019
Tmonex:
if the lady is also earning 30k.
That makes it 60k
Lol
Don't calculate a woman's money o grin grin grin
Her money is for her alone but that your 30k is for the both of you except she's selfless.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 07, 2019
eni4real:
Ojo n lo grin
Ojo n lo fun awon auntie e!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by BRATISLAVA: 11:29am On Oct 07, 2019
eni4real:
Mtcheeeeeew undecided undecided
He who finds a good wife, find a good thing jo cool
and she who finds a husband finds what?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by heilige(m): 11:29am On Oct 07, 2019
ejitest1:
Well, for me I don't think it's even sensible for a guy to think about marriage in that state

So OP, how much do you earn? 2 people make a home

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by BRATISLAVA: 11:32am On Oct 07, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Toor! The last time I did that kind love was in my final year. I was still a teenager then sef.

At this point in my life, I can't try such. No one should tell me about him losing his job tomorrow. After all, he can also lose his erectîons and legs. Maybe I should go marry a 30k-erectile-dysfunctioned-paraplegic.

We must both be financially compatible. Anything less isn't for me. I am not stuck on some High School Musical fairytale!

Experience is a good teacher.

Financial compatibility first. Domestic compatibility follows close by.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 07, 2019
excessmon:
The question should have been written this way:is a guy earning 30k ready for marriage?
the question should read is it wise to marry a woman who is ready to marry you on 30K a week?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 07, 2019
yettymuse:
Ojo n lo fun awon auntie e!
I mean an old guy has to marry on time despite 30k/month.. (Ojo n lo)
Why are you this bitter??

I pity your mother in law..
You will beat her one day since you love to pounce on those older than you ( "Awon Aunty e" are definitely older than you)!!

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 07, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
and she who finds a husband finds what?
I don't think there is such verse in the Bible!!
Women should not shy away from their God-given roles grin
Support us irrespective of your background...

"Reason with me, if I no get today, I go get tomorrow... " cry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by DameB(f): 11:37am On Oct 07, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

U are right in a way just that I wonder how he does that in our Nigeria of today; to buy Pampers alone for their baby alone I should think should be more than 30k in a month.

That's why there are washable napkins and diapers.
For this life there's something for every level

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Godfreynice(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2019
Sometimes people don't only depend on their salary and maybe he has side hustle
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by semochendo1(m): 11:40am On Oct 07, 2019
we got married when his salary was #5000 from a coaching center.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 07, 2019
30k a month is not realistic unless you want to envelope yourself in poverty.Money that only one Kaftan will take half angry
Many people have a take home of that ,but they fail to tell you other hussle.
Most individuals add home lessons , networking and the rest.But the 30k is a constant sah

The truth in life is this,If you have seen money by luck let's say from 70k upwards on a constant montly rate.Anything less will never satisfy you.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by dave4rella(m): 11:46am On Oct 07, 2019
dadebayo1:

Entry level federal para military ... Congrats grin grin

Thanks, so are the two feets achievable in two years? From your experience
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by kkins25(m): 11:49am On Oct 07, 2019
it surely depends on the location the guy is staying. All the folks above me, talking about 30k is too small are spewing out trash. what type of life do you intend to live? well im sure its the simple type since you are even considering marring him.
if you are staying in a place like kaduna,kano,jos, with the wife also involve in some buisness that provides daily income, paying a rent of 40k per year, with only one or two kid(s) whom are attending schools with school fees not more than 7k per term. why the hell wouldn't you guys survive. The time there would be pressure would be when the children start looking for admission. I know hundreds of people who are living below that. you will not believe me when i tell you some of them were less stressed than my father whom was earning way more than that..
immediately after school, i had a teching job which paid 20k. there was the economics teacher who earned just as much as i did. he had three kids. the last born finished serving nysc last year.. how some people survive this world beats me. i remember once he told me he could keep 500 naira in his pocket and it would last him a week.
kaduna government last year began employing teachers whom were to be paid about 30k... alot of men with grown ass kids are working under that scheme.
so people should not talk all this 150k,, 250k shit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 07, 2019
NAETTE:
The bigger questions is "am I even ready"

You believe in that crap? "being ready" either you don't have the money, you've not met the one you truly love or you waiting for a rich spouse, aside that everyone is ready to settle down.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Peaceagain: 11:50am On Oct 07, 2019
I will tell you what their problem is. Just dial my number on 080naija-for-life.....

RiyadhGoddess:
What about converting the 30k to 3 million if he's serious...
If he's an Igbo guy without even a Job, I will marry him. Give an Igbo poor man an opportunity and watch him become a multi billionaire in years to come but for my brothers, you will be hearing se won ma ra? Se o ma work? Kini awon eyan ma so, Iwo lo se na... I really do not understand what their problem is till date.

Read my signature...
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by johnad3(m): 11:51am On Oct 07, 2019
You sound unique, so whats up, can i know you?

Helada:

Then trust what I type o... �

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by kkins25(m): 11:51am On Oct 07, 2019
DameB:

That's why there are washable napkins and diapers.
For this life there's something for every level
yes darling, there sure is....who needs pampers when napkins work just as well..hahahah
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by johnad3(m): 11:53am On Oct 07, 2019
how many of them had become a millionaire talk less of a billionaire?

Peaceagain:

I will tell you what their problem is. Just dial my number on 080naija-for-life.....

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Laeroy(f): 11:54am On Oct 07, 2019
rtdCivilservant:
I know of a guy that is earning 30k as salary, he is married with a daughter now but seriously I always wonder how on earth he is coping.

Shebi this one tried, my sister Inlaw is married to a guy who earns 30k, n power salary, he pays 10k debt from it monthly and they have 3 boys... I pity their condition.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by DameB(f): 11:56am On Oct 07, 2019
kkins25:
yes darling, there sure is....who needs pampers when napkins work just as well..hahahah
Hahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by djoe21(m): 11:58am On Oct 07, 2019
anigbajumo:

God bless your wife bro,my GF is telling me she can't even give birth in Nigeria not even a joking matter.

cheesy cheesy Funny
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Laeroy(f): 11:58am On Oct 07, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

A lot of us d 21st century folks are afraid to marry bcs of d standard we have forced ourselves into. The standards became a prison of its kind and only a change of mentality from within us that can change it.

Oga there's nothing like standard, everyone wants comfort, there's no way ull be comfortable in a one room apartment.....

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by adakoleagbenu: 11:58am On Oct 07, 2019
kayzat:

Why will he spend 30k on diaper ? Is the baby purging permanently? An average baby around 1 year will use 3-4 diapers in a day unless there's something else behind it

purging permanently hagahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Funkybabee(f): 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
No
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
If you and wifey are good in planning and management.
Why not.

These days, cloth diapers are the bam
It saves huge sum of money for couples worldwide.
If u don't have money for milk, start giving solid food early.
Nothing will happen to your baby.

Each market has days bale people open bale. Go early and u will get good clothes with little amount.

Learn how to wash clothes well and make sure u maintain cleanliness so those clothes will last.

As for food.
It's always better to save and buy things in bulk one after the other like, u can buy half bag of garri, another time,rice, beans, buy dry pepper and grind etc.
This way, u always have food in the house even on dry days.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Psalm2423(m): 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
Kpandex:
I am married with that 30k and we are doing well.
But really it is not easy.
Picture attached is my daughter who was about going to School.

See fine girl. I’ve one younger brother o grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by DameB(f): 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
There's a level for everyone.
If a man earns that amount and let's the lady, he is to marry, know, then they have to plan and live within that.
If the lady can't deal, it's better she's upfront and honest... Not for her to become resentful cos she can't afford things she'd like or the man becomes resentful that she's driving him too hard to earn more.

Basically this life na understanding dem take dey run am
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Alanchewo: 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
I married when I was earning 25k though my wife was contributing almost the same amount monthly....today God has elevated us and we re living large

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Ugosample(m): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
ejitest1:
Well, for me I don't think it's even sensible for a guy to think about marriage in that state

depends on where he lives

if he lives in a free house he inherited and works in Niger state for N30k
it may not be the worst idea

But in Lagos/Abuja/PH /Onitsha

not the best thing to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Ugosample(m): 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Every day, this same question in different ways.

This life na jeje. Guys, look for the woman that can marry you and marry her na.

simple and short

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / Ayo Kola And Laura Thorpe In Steamy Pre-wedding Photos Shot In A Gym / 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.