Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe - Religion (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe (42700 Views)

The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. / Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
Emusan:

@underlined even shows your level of understanding in the subject matter, yet you're the one who want to teach us. Teach don teach me nonsense!

Earth is never an initial reference frame.

Strictly speaking, Newton’s laws of motion are valid only in a coordinate system at rest with respect to the “fixed” stars. Such a system is known as a Newtonian, or inertial reference, frame. The laws are also valid in any set of rigid axes moving with constant velocity and without rotation relative to the inertial frame; this concept is known as the principle of Newtonian or Galilean relativity. A coordinate system attached to the Earth is not an inertial reference frame because the Earth rotates and is accelerated with respect to the Sun. Although the solutions to most engineering problems can be obtained to a satisfactory degree of accuracy by assuming that an Earth-based reference frame is an inertial one, there are some applications in which the rotation of the Earth cannot be neglected; among these is the operation of a gyroscopic compass. (See centrifugal force; Coriolis force.)

Imagine, ASSUMPTION was even made that earth is an initial reference frame.

Link Here

So what are you trying to prove if not a ball earth saga?

The question still remains, how can plane fly in opposite direction of a rotational motion and still get to its destination? Considering that earth rotates at high speed.

It has been established that earth isn't an initial reference frame, what excuse do you have now for a plane reaching its destination when flying in opposite direction of earth rotation?

If earth is a closed system then it can be said to have initial reference frame just as a spaceship orbiting the earth can be said to have initial reference frame.

The picture below sum it up

Where in what you quoted does it say the earth is not an inertial reference frame? You quoted something without reading it.

I was answering the questoon of how a body in motion containing another body in motion works. I didn't mention the shape of the earth because I know you are convinced it is flat and I am not going to waste my time attempting to prove otherwise, better people than me have tried but you don't listen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by kingxsamz(m): 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
budaatum:

They can melt the ice with fire if they were not lazy and really wanted to check. I'm sure there must be wood or gas near there somewhere.

They might come up with another excuse like "the world government ia preventing us from taking this research further".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by kingxsamz(m): 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
all the epistle yet you cant grasp a thing said . well prove those epistle wrong by showing me the state you live in captured in a single photograph.

I don't need to prove anything to you bro.
You were the one who said the earth is flat. At least show us. Okay since you can't leave the earth, at least show us pictures /videos of all edges of the earth so we can see the ice walls surrounding it. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
Emusan:

These your lies are getting too much

Why are you diving into what you have limited knowledge of?

Space dust enters earth and tons of matter escape our planet to space everyday not just a year or once in blue moon.

You have to be a special type of dumbass. Look up whether the earth is a closed system or not and stop flagrantly displaying your ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by budaatum: 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
kingxsamz:

They might come up with another excuse like "the world government ia preventing us from taking this research further".

Yeah well, lazy fuqs always have excuses.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by budaatum: 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
aadoiza:

For your eyes the atmosphere is bottled in a vessel like your coke. SMH

Do you have eyes at all!
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
kingxsamz:

I don't need to prove anything to you bro.
You were the one who said the earth is flat. At least show us. Okay since you can't leave the earth, at least show us pictures /videos of all edges of the earth so we can see the ice walls surrounding it. cheesy
if you believe the entire earth can be capture in a single picture then proving it by showing me the picture of your state captured in one picture should not be a problem otherwise you are just an un-serious joker and a loud empty barrel and by such have proven me right that the world cannot be captured in a single photograph.

you ask me to show that the earth is flat as if the ground you walk on every day is not flat under your feet, you move and fly to any location in this world straight and level without curving down or side ways or upside down but upright and level yet you ask me to show you whether the is flat , do you have a thinking forehead?

the onus is on you to prove the Sphericity of the earth because you live,walk ,drive, fly on a flat surface already so Mr stop the stupidity already prove what you believe or stop quoting me and making useless noise .
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by kingxsamz(m): 11:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
if you believe the entire earth can be capture in a single picture then proving it by showing me the picture of your state captured in one picture should not be a problem otherwise you are just an un-serious joker and a loud empty barrel and by such have proven me right that the world cannot be captured in a single photograph.

you ask me to show that the earth is flat as if the ground you walk on every day is not flat under your feet, you move and fly to any location in this world straight and level without curving down or side ways or upside down but upright and level yet you ask me to show you whether the is flat , do you have a thinking forehead?

the onus is on you to prove the Sphericity of the earth because you live,walk ,drive, fly on a flat surface already so Mr stop the stupidity already prove what you believe or stop quoting me and making useless noise .

Lol, calm down na. I haven't made any claim yet.
Just imagine that I'm someone who doesn't believe in the spherical earth and flat earth. Now since you believe in the flat earth, show us the edges of the earth. Or you can't take pictures of that one too?
If you can't, then your noise is unnecessary. And you'll always be seen as a joker. I'm waiting. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, calm down na. I haven't made any claim yet.
Just imagine that I'm someone who doesn't believe in the spherical earth and flat earth. Now since you believe in the flat earth, show us the edges of the earth. Or you can't take pictures of that one too?
If you can't, then your noise is unnecessary. And you'll always be seen as a joker. I'm waiting. cheesy
like I said if you have no proof that the earth can be captured on one picture by showing me a picture of your state then stop quoting me I have not time for jokers and un serious fools.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by kingxsamz(m): 12:13am On Mar 04, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
like I said if you have no proof that the earth can be captured on one picture by showing me a picture of your state then stop quoting me I have not time for jokers and un serious fools.

grin grin grin
Since you said it's impossible to capture the earth in one picture, fine, I agree. grin I'm not arguing that with you. I just need you to provide pictures of the edges of the earth surrounded by ice walls. At least you don't need to leave the earth to take such photo na. grin grin grin
So, I'm waiting. Show me. Don't make yourself look like a clown tonight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:16am On Mar 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

grin grin grin
Since you said it's impossible to capture the earth in one picture, fine. I'm not arguing that with you. I just need you to provide pictures of the edges of the earth surrounded by ice walls. At least you don't need to leave the earth to take such photo na. grin grin grin
So, I'm waiting. Show me. Don't make yourself look like a clown tonight.
i don't need the unnecessary stupid attitude you exhibit this night so stop quoting me.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by budaatum: 12:26am On Mar 04, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
i don't need the unnecessary stupid attitude you exhibit this night so stop quoting me.

And so does he threaten to run away instead of admitting he is talking absolute crap.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by kingxsamz(m): 12:47am On Mar 04, 2021
EMILO2STAY:

Is this you quiting? grin grin grin
Lmao... How is anyone supposed to take you serious when you keep clowning yourself? Take this L bro. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by kingxsamz(m): 12:49am On Mar 04, 2021
budaatum:

And so does he threaten to run away instead of admitting he is talking absolute crap.
Lol, don't mind the guy.
Ordinary photo I requested from him, he's throwing abusive words. How would anyone even take him serious? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:06am On Mar 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

Is this you quiting? grin grin grin
Lmao... How is anyone supposed to take you serious when you keep clowning yourself? Take this L bro. grin
the real clown is you who believe the earth can fit in one photo graph but still deny believing in a round earth. I have no time for unserious people like you so don't quote me again
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by kingxsamz(m): 8:20am On Mar 04, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
the real clown is you who believe the earth can fit in one photo graph but still deny believing in a round earth. I have no time for unserious people like you so don't quote me again

grin you can't even defend your flat earth theory. That's why everyone sees you guys as clowns.
You have no point. Your argument relies on telling others that they can't prove the world is spherical when you yourself are unable to provide proof that the earth is flat. So rest abeg. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:21am On Mar 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

grin you can't even defend your flat earth theory. That's why everyone sees you guys as clowns.
You have no point. Your argument relies on telling others that they can't prove the world is spherical when you yourself are unable to provide proof that the earth is flat. So rest abeg. grin
the usual blind and dumb rant. you are bereft of comprehension and understanding even after I have given you facts you can see for your self yet you say I cant prove the flat earth. it is you and your likes who makes jokes about everything to cover your ignorance ad delusion knowing filly well you are living a lie. I should not even take you serious after you said you don't believe on both the flat and the round earth, I am just doing this for the sake of clarity and transparency.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 9:29am On Mar 04, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
the usual blind and dumb rant. you are bereft of comprehension and understanding even after I have given you facts you can see for your self yet you say I cant prove the flat earth. it is you and your likes who makes jokes about everything to cover your ignorance ad delusion knowing filly well you are living a lie. I should not even take you serious after you said you don't believe on both the flat and the round earth, I am just doing this for the sake of clarity and transparency.

What lie? Does the earth being flat or round affect the price of tomatoes in the market?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:16am On Mar 04, 2021
LordReed:

What lie? Does the earth being flat or round affect the price of tomatoes in the market?
the lie of the round earth that you or any other round earth proponents have never and can never prove. the truth has nothing to do with the price of tomato, but the flat earth truth helps mankind to understand their world better and by so doing will break the bonds of ignorance that has enslaved them for 500yrs and this leads to identifying God the creator. so what matters here is the truth and not the price of tomato .
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 11:30am On Mar 04, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
the lie of the round earth that you or any other round earth proponents have never and can never prove. the truth has nothing to do with the price of tomato, but the flat earth truth helps mankind to understand their world better and by so doing will break the bonds of ignorance that has enslaved them for 500yrs and this leads to identifying God the creator. so what matters here is the truth and not the price of tomato .

So if the earth is round your god will not be god or what exactly are you on about? How does the shape of the earth affect your deity?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by aadoiza: 11:33am On Mar 04, 2021
LordReed:

A pressure cooker. While it is sealed you can add or remove heat from it but you can't add or remove mass.
Give an example of a thermodynamically closed system like the earth ie it allows mass in away and heat but still closed.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by aadoiza: 11:35am On Mar 04, 2021
budaatum:

I see the teacher who is at your level has arrived.
Enjoy.
You need to be seriously lashed in the other room for you body to come down, MILF.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 11:42am On Mar 04, 2021
aadoiza:

Give an example of a thermodynamically closed system like the earth ie it allows mass in away and heat but still closed.

Go find it yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by aadoiza: 11:53am On Mar 04, 2021
LordReed:

Go find it yourself.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

You have absolutely no Idea of what a closed system is. Your earlier definition and crappy AC example betrayed the farago of thermodynamics knowledge you claim to possess. You lot rather stick to your asinine philosophical subjects that domoted you to atheists.

If not for Google, most of you shallow-minded atheists on here would be making absolute jokes of yourselves on scientific subjects on a daily grin cheesy.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by budaatum: 11:58am On Mar 04, 2021
LordReed:

Go find it yourself.

I was wondering how long you were going to keep trying to educate the uneducable, my Lord.

Every post of yours I read was you asking a cover the eyes sort of blind person to look when they cover their eyes and refuse to look.

We must recognise such people for the omphaloists that they are.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10319163_notable00690_jpeg682df556cc1df24b5f621c26fdae1396
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by budaatum: 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
aadoiza:

You need to be seriously lashed in the other room for you body to come down, MILF.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13219188_notable02205_jpeg0894800a866433b8095dd54025672c78

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by kingxsamz(m): 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
[s] the usual blind and dumb rant. you are bereft of comprehension and understanding even after I have given you facts you can see for your self yet you say I cant prove the flat earth. it is you and your likes who makes jokes about everything to cover your ignorance ad delusion knowing filly well you are living a lie. I should not even take you serious after you said you don't believe on both the flat and the round earth, I am just doing this for the sake of clarity and transparency. [/s]

Show the edges of the earth or rest. You're making unnecessary rants. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
aadoiza:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

You have absolutely no Idea of what a closed system is. Your earlier definition and crappy AC example betrayed the farago of thermodynamics knowledge you claim to possess. You lot rather stick to your asinine philosophical subjects that domoted you to atheists.

If not for Google, most of you shallow-minded atheists on here would be making absolute jokes of yourselves on scientific subjects on a daily grin cheesy.

Thanks for revealing your arrogant ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
budaatum:

I was wondering how long you were going to keep trying to educate the uneducable, my Lord.

Every post of yours I read was you asking a cover the eyes sort of blind person to look when they cover their eyes and refuse to look.

We must recognise such people for the omphaloists that they are.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10319163_notable00690_jpeg682df556cc1df24b5f621c26fdae1396

Indeed my dear buda. There's none more blind than the sightless who says he can see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by budaatum: 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2021
LordReed:

Indeed my dear buda. There's none more blind than the sightless who says he can see.

My Lord, I so love the Optician Jesus Christ. He taught me never to die for the ingrates so that they may see.

Just spit on the ground, he said, and the rub mud in their eyes and send them to bath in the Pool of Siloam if they want to see.

How much wiser can one be, my Lord!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13214489_screenshot20210303100137_jpegf2e0ec6d1d391d89b3906a2ae3f9d6f4
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
budaatum:

My Lord, I so love the Optician Jesus Christ. He taught me never to die for the ingrates so that they may see.

Just spit on the ground, he said, and the rub mud in their eyes and send them to bath in the Pool of Siloam if they want to see.

How much wiser can one be, my Lord!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13214489_screenshot20210303100137_jpegf2e0ec6d1d391d89b3906a2ae3f9d6f4

Their type would need a bucket of spit dear buda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by budaatum: 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
LordReed:

Thanks for revealing your arrogant ignorance.

He does not know that is the idea behind the law of conservation of energy. In fact, he knows no Physics at all and thinks he can make up crap in his head and no one will know it is crap.

I swear, I often wonder how they can be so brazen in their ignorance!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (41) (Reply)

Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects / UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy / The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.