Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe - Religion (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe (42714 Views)

The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. / Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by budaatum: 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
LordReed:

Their type would need a bucket of spit dear buda.

Hence the whole fuqing pool, lol, my Lord.

I've been told it gets pretty muddy with the so many blind bathing in it.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
budaatum:

He does not know that is the idea behind the law of conservation of energy. In fact, he knows no Physics at all and thinks he can make up crap in his head and no one will know it is crap.

I swear, I often wonder how they can be so brazen in their ignorance!

Imagine someone who thinks closed system means its closed like a door, arguing that AC is not a closed system. Real brazen ignorance my dear buda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
budaatum:

Hence the whole fuqing pool, lol, my Lord.

I've been told it gets pretty muddy with the so many blind bathing in it.

LMAO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by aadoiza: 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
LordReed:

Imagine someone who thinks closed system means its closed like a door, arguing that AC is not a closed system. Real brazen ignorance my dear buda.
You be big olodo. Go back and read your stupid definition of a closed system before you ran to Google to do your usual copy and paste.
Do remember to look up the direction to your house before you go home today.grin grin grin
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by aadoiza: 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
LordReed:

[s]Thanks for revealing your arrogant ignorance.
[/s] [/quote]
You must be thinking you're the only one with access to Google. Ewu Google-article copier cheesy cheesy
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
aadoiza:

You be big olodo. Go back and read your stupid definition of a closed system before you ran to Google to do your usual copy and paste.
Do remember to look up the direction to your house before you go home today.grin grin grin
aadoiza:
[/s]
You must be thinking you're the only one with access to Google. Ewu Google-article copier cheesy cheesy

Is AC a closed system or not dumbass? I repeatedly said I was using layman's language to describe it but you must have stubble for braincells.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by aadoiza: 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
the usual blind and dumb rant. you are bereft of comprehension and understanding even after I have given you facts you can see for your self yet you say I cant prove the flat earth. it is you and your likes who makes jokes about everything to cover your ignorance ad delusion knowing filly well you are living a lie. I should not even take you serious after you said you don't believe on both the flat and the round earth, I am just doing this for the sake of clarity and transparency.
Most of these guys are as shameless as they are ignorant. If they are not masking their ignorance with jokes they do so with tantrums. Imagine an empty-head stating a system that is both open and closed is still a closed system. I could wager my balls he never took MEG201 in school because if he did he'd know the most realistic systems are open. Except this our own earth is only theorised would it be a closed system.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by aadoiza: 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2021
LordReed:

[s]Is AC a closed system or not dumbass? I repeatedly said I was using layman's language to describe it but you must have stubble for braincells.
[/s]
I'm done tutoring you like a kindergarten ba9
Go back to school and take the MEGs.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
aadoiza:

I'm done tutoring you like a kindergarten ba9
Go back to school and take the MEGs.

FOH with your arrogant ignorance.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
aadoiza:

Most of these guys are as shameless as they are ignorant. If they are not masking their ignorance with jokes they do so with tantrums. Imagine an empty-head stating a system that is both open and closed is still a closed system. I could wager my balls he never took MEG201 in school because if he did he'd know the most realistic systems are open. Except this our own earth is only theorised would it be a closed system.

You are a dummy. You that didn't know there very precise descriptions of these systems mathematically is trying feel funky. What an arrogant arsehole.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by aadoiza: 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
LordReed:

FOH with your arrogant ignorance.
Whenever you are able to literally stuff the hopeless emptiness in your head with quality stuff, holla your tutor.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by aadoiza: 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
LordReed:

You are a dummy. You that didn't know there very precise descriptions of these systems mathematically is trying feel funky. What an arrogant arsehole.
A bloody pompous ignorant little runt like you tagging some arrogant? It haf finished.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2021
aadoiza:

Whenever you are able to literally stuff the hopeless emptiness in your head with quality stuff, holla your tutor.

Empty barrels make the loudest noise, FOH.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
aadoiza:

A bloody pompous ignorant little runt like you tagging some arrogant? It haf finished.

You are an imbecilic shit for brains doofus.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by aadoiza: 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
LordReed:

Empty barrels make the loudest noise, FOH.
Oh, you're the one making the all noise while my unflappability remains unyielding.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by aadoiza: 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
LordReed:

You are an imbecilic shit for brains doofus.
E pain am dieee cheesy cheesy. Bloody little runt.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
aadoiza:

E pain am dieee cheesy cheesy. Bloody little runt.

Arrogant arsehole
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
aadoiza:

Oh, you're the one making the all noise while my unflappability remains unyielding.

Unlike you arrogant dunderhead I can answer questions without becoming a lil bitch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by budaatum: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
LordReed:

He argued that the bottle of cocacola I told him to buy was not closed and that summed him up for me along with his passing judgement on a book he has not read.

You'd think he'd hide his head in shame, but you just watch him saunter along like he knows how to use the brain in his head believing it's not obvious that he doesn't.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
budaatum:

He argued that the bottle of cocacola I told him to buy was not closed and that summed him up for me along with his passing judgement on a book he has not read.

You'd think he'd hide his head in shame, but you just watch him saunter along like he knows how to use the brain in his head believing it's not obvious that he doesn't.

A waste of a mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
LordReed:

So if the earth is round your god will not be god or what exactly are you on about? How does the shape of the earth affect your deity?
the way you shamelessly show up and have the courage to type after your ignorance have been exposed times and again is a cause to worry about . I will only indulge serious minded people and not shameless ignorant man like you again.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Emusan(m): 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
the way you shamelessly show up and have the courage to type after your ignorance have been exposed times and again is a cause to worry about . I will only indulge serious minded people and not shameless ignorant man like you again.

This was a picture of a full moon taken from a mountain in Saudi, ask them to explain to you why the blue sky can be seen through their solid moon above our atmosphere.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
Emusan:

This was a picture of a full moon taken from a mountain in Saudi, ask them to explain to you why the blue sky can be seen through their solid moon above our atmosphere.
they will and can never answer that instead they will make mockery of your fact while they present nothing. very empty human beings. one day NASA will say they found shit and piss on Mars these sheeples will still swallow every thing hook line and sinker
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
EMILO2STAY:

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by aadoiza: 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
Emusan:

They are waiting for more ridiculous theories from their masters since they are empty-heads.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by aadoiza: 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
budaatum:

MILF, my only advice to you is go for comprehension classes.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by aadoiza: 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
LordReed:

Unlike you arrogant dunderhead I can answer questions without becoming a lil bitch.
Practical science is way beyond you, man. Deal with it. It is no fault of mine you wasted much of life studying humanities.
Come back here when you have worked in a lab and an engineering workshop. For now I'm way beyond your numpty league, so gbo?
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by budaatum: 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2021
aadoiza:

MILF, my only advice to you is go for comprehension classes.
Sorry, but since you have not bothered to practise the ideology you are propagating, I refuse to take any advice from you because you do not know what 'comprehension' is or means, and you are in brazen contradiction of the lifestyle you are ignorantly propagating.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by aadoiza: 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
budaatum:

Sorry, but since you have not bothered to practise the ideology you are propagating, I refuse to take any advice from you because you do not know what 'comprehension' is or means, and you are in brazen contradiction of the lifestyle you are ignorantly propagating.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bloody MILF displaying even more of her inability to comprehend.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2021
aadoiza:

Practical science is way beyond you, man. Deal with it. It is no fault of mine you wasted much of life studying humanities.
Come back here when you have worked in a lab and an engineering workshop. For now I'm way beyond your numpty league, so gbo?

Stop projecting your idiocy on me dipshit.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by aadoiza: 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
LordReed:

Stop projecting your idiocy on me dipshit.
MotherFucker grin grin
Always regurgitating bile-laced toxic, and infectious ignorance but would cloak his puerility under self-delusory megalomania.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by budaatum: 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
aadoiza:

MotherFucker grin grin
Always regurgitating bile-laced toxic, and infectious ignorance but would cloak his puerility under self-delusory megalomania.

You really need to stop projecting yourself on others while hoping it would not be noticed that you are really too ignorant to realise that you are describing yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (41) (Reply)

Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects / UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy / ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.