Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

What Ended Your Previous Relationship? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Ended Your Previous Relationship? (65136 Views)

What Ended Your Last Relationship? / What Ended Your Last Relationship? / #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Taku555(m): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
kikelomojessy:

You have started again, that nigga is my dad's brother son, which is my uncle, which turns out to be my forth cousin, he is even the brother to the brother friend that married my sis, and he is my friend-in-law.

All na joke oh. NLders shouldn't take this serious.
It's not a joke! If really it was a joke come back and reclaim your lost guy. I'm still waiting for you dear!
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by biggy26: 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
waywardpikin:
She threatened to pour battery acid on me if I ever broke her heart. She said it with a sweet smile on her face. Na so I jakpa o. Four months relationship. Better to end it before it reaches one year. By that time na gun dem go wan use drag me down the aisle.
Like this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by nappy760(m): 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
centboy123456:

Can I get the whatsapp on web on my phone how can I get it bro

I only use it on my laptop
web.whatsapp.com

I don't know if it will work on your phone's browser
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by nappy760(m): 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
centboy123456:

Bro still don't get it please drop ur what app number
you

I am unavailable on whatsapp for now
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by nappy760(m): 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
khia:

My best friend is a male, we have been besties since we were 6 years old. He has never made a pass at me, never been inappropriate with me and he, ooook he's gay. grin grin
you

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Taku555(m): 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
BIXYBABE:
He went to sleep at his friend's place because he is an hot temper person. he begged me in d morning when he comes back but I told him it can't work,because if o later marry him and another issue arise and u hit me, my mind will be judging me dat av seen d sign b4 na me ignore it. meanwhile he is planning to Marry me two months after we met, my mind just tell me to study him well, that is how one will be in an abusive marriage and won't be able to turn back because of shame.
So sorry about your experience. If I were you, I would have given him a second chance to see if he could atone. If a man loves you, he can do anything just to demonstrate his feelings. He was probably a jealous guy as you can see, men are more aggressive when it comes to sleeping with another man. Have you gotten married? What about him?
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by internationalman(m): 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
Ladycewhy:
i am not etsako, am Bini ,yes he was yoruba.
Hmm my home girl.. what's up or should I say vbo ye re..

I Stay in Benin too maybe we can make acquaintance
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by biggy26: 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
Emily22:
I hacked her WhatsApp back den with( I won't tell u the app grin grin )

She was dating her lecturer then ,an old married man around 60-65yrs with 2 grown up beautiful girls...

Whenever she is online, I ll be reading her messages especially whenever she ask d man dat (did u release in me)...

So I switched to condom cuz I got scared of infections....we fought over the use of condom and I told her Its for our own good.

Too be candid, I played along till her final year cuz I just needed something to bang hard since am not a fan of masturbation and also not a fan of "sister,can I have a minute with u ".

So last year, she told me how she can die for me,how she can bla bla bla ,all those thrash talks........I told her "alaye am done with you".

She think say she don keep one mumu good husband for one place so if she sell her Puna finish,she can come back to uncle mumu.

That day was hell on earth cuz u need to see her rage , insults, abuses....I just dey smile for where I dey say if u finish,carry Ur pangolo and leave.....that was the end of the whole relationship shit.

Advice of the day : If u want to die young,hack your girlfriend's WhatsApp, Facebook,Instagram and co... Chech Ur blood pressure first before doing that shit cuz u ll never believe what u ll see..

Goodnight,by the way,am looking for job. grin grin

The blood pressure eh, with cold sweat. Terrible.
What can you do?

2 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by biggy26: 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
Renderhelp:
My stupidity.

I thought getting him jealous would make him love me more.

I was forming hot cake anytime we were together. I would receive fake calls and send myself love messages and flowers grin

Finally finally, he dumped me.... cry

I really loved him, I just wanted to spice up our relationship. STUPID MOVE
Hope you smarter now? Don't give up though, love will find you!
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by internationalman(m): 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
nappy760:

You will have to have her phone physically and then open her whatsapp on web when she is not looking grin and save it on your Google chrome

Whenever she is online and you open whatsappweb you will just be reading chat grin you can even join in the conversation
please I have her phone and a laptop with.

But how do I open her WhatsApp on WhatsApp web on my computer
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by nappy760(m): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
internationalman:

please I have her phone and a laptop with.

But how do I open her WhatsApp on WhatsApp web on my computer

Open web.whatsapp.com on your system

Open her whatsapp on her phone..you will see those three dots on the right hand too corner..click it you will see whatsapp web

You should see a barcode on the website
When you open her phone the camera should activate
Scan the code
How far?

3 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Kapilta(m): 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
BIXYBABE:
I went to his place, and there is no electricity there and uncle did not put on gen. so I av to find one bet9ja shop to charge my phone. when uncle comes back from work and saw my phone charged.....he ask where u charge it and I told him d next thing he said is I went to Bleep, I was like Bleep ke, I no know anybody here, I even swear with bible, he said I'm just using it to cover myself up, he started insulting me and before I could say a word he raised his hand......... I just pack my load jeje, I no dey do again b4 he will turn me to punching bag.
go to Aleshinloye or dugbe/ogunpa market. You'll surely get some sales job. Reacting to your signature.
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Austineva(m): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
Latashia:
Asking for sex too much when I am not ready.I actually prefer sexual purity and remain a virgin till marriage.GOD BLESS ALL VIRGINS!
wow! That's d type I have bn looking for. Babe, can we relate?
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Rozaytee: 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
lilmax:
Got tired of wasting her time after 4 years

may. D lord forgive u

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Austineva(m): 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
Renderhelp:
My stupidity.

I thought getting him jealous would make him love me more.

I was forming hot cake anytime we were together. I would receive fake calls and send myself love messages and flowers grin

Finally finally, he dumped me.... cry

I really loved him, I just wanted to spice up our relationship. STUPID MOVE
eiya. Just like ur honesty
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Austineva(m): 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
He cleared my account to the last penny that I couldn't even buy airtime again. Yes I made a mistake of giving him my ATM and pin.

Dude cleaned me. Thank God Sniper was very expensive for me cos I for off myself undecided
don't worry, its cheaper here

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by weareok(m): 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
Meshach171:
� bro how far? She steal your money?

� personal more than that

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Ladycewhy(f): 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
internationalman:

Hmm my home girl.. what's up or should I say vbo ye re..

I Stay in Benin too maybe we can make acquaintance
ok
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by SirVictory: 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
Ladycewhy:
not in any at the moment,based in Edo.

I'm also based in Edo, are u in for a relationship
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Ladycewhy(f): 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
SirVictory:

I'm also based in Edo, are u in for a relationship
not in a relationship at the moment.
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2019
Austineva:
don't worry, its cheaper here
I don't have mosquitoes and cockroaches in my house so no need

5 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Austineva(m): 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I don't have mosquitoes and cockroaches in my house so no need
grin grin grin
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
objovic:

whatapp web, you can download it from Google play store and install, then open it and go to Whatsapp web, you see a bar code, on your phone, collect her phone, open her whatapp, go to settings, open Whatsapp web, this will display camera like when you want to scan a bar code when you're connecting to Xender for the first time, then scan the barcode on your WhatsApp web with it, Everytime she's online, you can always read her message through the WhatsApp web. just be careful not to open her unread messages before her, so she won't notice.
Is it her phone that I will use to scan the app or I will use the app to scan her whatsapp?

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by nappy760(m): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
tommyken:

Is it her phone that I will use to scan the app or I will use the app to scan her whatsapp?

Her phone to scan the code on your laptop screen
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Annie001: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
kowalsky:

Hey. No one should make you feel so bad about your body that'd you'd consider going under the knife.

I know this gets thrown around quite often, but you're beautiful as you are and someone somewhere out there would kill to have you as their significant other.

It takes patience to find that someone, but trust me when I say it's well worth the wait
Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Tonyspecial(m): 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
Loving This Thread Already, So Many P*ssis And D!Cks Has Passed Away.

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
nappy760:

Her phone to scan the code on your laptop screen
Must it be laptop?
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by nappy760(m): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
tommyken:

Must it be laptop?
you

I ha e not tried it on mobile before
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
tommyken:

Must it be laptop?
It can work on your phone browser too, use Google Chrome or Firefox, before you go to WhatsApp web, make sure you request for desktop site. If you enter WhatsApp web without requesting for desktop site, you'll get nothing. Praying for you bro...

3 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by FreeMejoor1(m): 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
objovic:

whatapp web, you can download it from Google play store and install, then open it and go to Whatsapp web, you see a bar code, on your phone, collect her phone, open her whatapp, go to settings, open Whatsapp web, this will display camera like when you want to scan a bar code when you're connecting to Xender for the first time, then scan the barcode on your WhatsApp web with it, Everytime she's online, you can always read her message through the WhatsApp web. just be careful not to open her unread messages before her, so she won't notice.
thanks brotherly

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
I was in a relationship when this thread was opened, now I'm out of it. sad
Back to InMessage

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Tonyspecial(m): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
tommyken:
Must it be laptop?
Na Wa For U Guy, Leave The Babe Alone Ejo Oh

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? / Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.