Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Today Is My Last Day On Earth - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is My Last Day On Earth (25509 Views)

Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
Opakan123:

why will you think am a scammer.i tried making several post since but mods keeps blocking me

i was in lagos yesterday and have been offered free admission into the academy.but i still have to pay for training kits,accomodation and identity card

i swear am not a scammer,i really need help.Please stop chasing my helper away i beg of you
some thing is wrong with you. You had all of us worried. Claiming to be suicidal aint funny.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Aturitoroman: 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
Opakan123:

why will you think am a scammer.i tried making several post since but mods keeps blocking me

i was in lagos yesterday and have been offered free admission into the academy.but i still have to pay for training kits,accomodation and identity card

i swear am not a scammer,i really need help.Please stop chasing my helper away i beg of you

G.T.H angry
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by BOSSkesh(m): 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2019
So the bastard never die
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by VanillaIyce(f): 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
ednut1:
Sell your kidney for 5m. Flex and travel. Then come back to drink sniper . Mumu

You vex givam this advice
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by VanillaIyce(f): 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2019
JohnWickLIVES:
I don't know what to tell you dear. You own your life. It doesn't belong to your mom or dad...it's yours. Life is hard and difficult. I can't tell you it gets better because I don't know. There's no meaning in this life and we are all gonna die.

The only way to survive is to find something worth holding on to. I'm sorry, I'm not gonna lie to you. I don't want to be the one to give you false hope that lets you hold on for another week before falling back to this again. I don't want to be the one to tell you it's all ok even when I don't know if it is.

All I can tell you is "There's no meaning to anything and we are all gonna die."

I'm not suicidal, I have a lot to live for. The fact that I've seen the existential nihilistic perspective of life and still stick around... I hope you find it too. It's not hope. It's just closure.

We are all but a speck in this fleeting universe. We live, we die. Nothing is special.

I really hope he picks one or two things from this advice
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2019
smiley
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 09, 2019
Hunger is rili beating me
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Emmaesty(f): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2019
Ironman15:
Hunger is rili beating me
You will be okay.

How do u have money to subscribe and not to eat? undecided

Misplaced priorities

4 Likes

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 09, 2019
Emmaesty:
You will be okay.

How do u have money to subscribe and not to eat? undecided

Misplaced priorities

y'all that tinks i have a subscription have you heard of freebasics on airtel where you can access facebook,nairaland and some other sites without data

i made a post some months ago about a crypto investment,it was this platform i lost all my life savings

as i am now i don't have a naira in my account its been on thursday i drank garri since then till this momment have not eaten anything

have been offered free admission in the academy in lagos which i'm supposed to go tomorrow but i don't have any money with me

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by kenir(m): 10:11am On Nov 09, 2019
Ironman15:

y'all that tinks i have a subscription have you heard of freebasics on airtel where you can access facebook,nairaland and some other sites without data

i made a post some months ago about a crypto investment,it was this platform i lost all my life savings

as i am now i don't have a naira in my account its been on thursday i drank garri since then till this momment have not eaten anything

have been offered free admission in the academy in lagos which i'm supposed to go tomorrow but i don't have any money with me

i taught you'd be dead by now!

the life still swt abi? Breath on my brother, better days ahead
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Solomon8144: 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ironman15:

Criminal you can't login your profile with nairaland freebasics you can only read on guest mode.

Poor scammer Ogun kill you and your papa there.

Mod suppose knack you 12 years ban
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by daben1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
Solomon8144:

Criminal you can't login your profile with nairaland freebasics you can only read on guest mode.

lmfaoo, he never kill himself?
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
Solomon8144:

You're mad for insulting me

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ironman15:

Life is really hard indeed. Nothing good comes my way. Everything I try doing doesn't seems to work for me

My clothes is not up to three. I hardly feeds daily

Living in this wicked world is like a lifetime jail sentence

I'm cursed and I know that

My dear, you're not the only one facing the heat but I can assure you there's light at the end of every tunnel.

It maybe a breakthrough is around the corner and the devil wants you yo miss it.

I pray you won't miss it in Jesus name.

Hold dear. You'll smile soon.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
Solomon8144:

Haba haba haba....why?
Who told you you can't log in your profile through free basics.com? Na wa o. Easy o.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

My dear, you're not the only one facing the heat but I can assure you there's light at the end of every tunnel.

It maybe a breakthrough is around the corner and the devil wants you yo miss it.

I pray you won't miss it in Jesus name.

Hold dear. You'll smile soon.

Thanks dear, life has been so cruel to me. Sometime i just feel lije giving up
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Haba haba haba....why?
Who told you you can't log in your profile through free basics.com? Na wa o. Easy o.

No mind that idiot joor. Insulting someone on something you're not sure of
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ironman15:

Thanks dear, life has been so cruel to me. Sometime i just feel lije giving up

Let me tell you something, do you know the word of God is our only hope. There's really no hope in this world where everything looks bleak and uncertain but in God's word, youll find hope. In the course of hoping on those words, your breakthrough will just land and youll be like, God is this how you work.

Remove every negative thoughts and let the word of God saturate your heart then will you experience the peace of God from within that will keep your heart until your breakthrough manifests.

Just pray right where you are now and ask God for mercy. Then begin to decree this things you want into your life.

This morning I still told myself, babe you will be great,
"I must make it big in life very soon" and I know those are not mere words, they are life and spirit and have set out to actualize and accomplish that which I spoke it to do.
Please begin to confess positive and see it happen.

You're great!
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Let me tell you something, do you know the word of God is our only hope. There's really no hope in this world where everything looks bleak and uncertain but in God's word, youll find hope. In the course of hoping on those words, your breakthrough will just land and youll be like, God is this how you work.

Remove every negative taughts and let the word of God saturate your heart then will you experience the peace of God from within that will keep your heart until your breakthrough manifests.

Just pray right where you are now and ask God for mercy. Then begin to decree this things you want into your life.

This morning I still told myself, babe you will be great,l. You must make big very soon and I know those are not mere words, they are life and spirit and have set out to actualize and accomplish that which I spoke it to do.

You're great!

I do understand your point. Everyday i woke up hoping all will be well one day and that's tge reason i'm still alive today

But there's a saying that "delayed hope makes the heart weary"

I'm getting weary each day. Sometimes i go days without eating
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ironman15:

I do understand your point. Everyday i woke up hoping all will be well one day and that's tge reason i'm still alive today

But there's a saying that "delayed hope makes the heart weary"

I'm getting weary each day. Sometimes i go days without eating

You hope against hope dear and keep reminding God that hope deferred maketh the heart weary and He'll I trust Him, he will send you help from where you least expect.

I understand how you feel but dont end it yet.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

You hope against hope dear and keep reminding God that hope deferred maketh the heart weary and He'll I trust Him, he will send you help from where you least expect.

I understand how you feel but dont end it yet.

Thanks so much. I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Johnpaul01: 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
Solomon8144:

That was b4, I'm actually on free mode now
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ironman15:

Thanks so much. I really appreciate

You're welcome dear.
Will check on you tomorrow. Please stay safe be alive for God to prove Himself through you.
Keep hope alive and stay alive for us. Your breakthrough is now.

Will be praying for you.
It is well.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

You're welcome dear.
Will check on you tomorrow. Please stay safe be alive for God to prove Himself through you.
Keep hope alive and stay alive for us. Your breakthrough is now.

Will be praying for you.
It is well.

Alright i pray for his grace

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by gbeseun(m): 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
ednut1:
Sell your kidney for 5m. Flex and travel. Then come back to drink sniper . Mumu

Make e no waste d kidney abi.
Wise guy
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Lordbucci2: 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ironman15:
I'm fed up with life. I don't have any reason to live, am a doom child. Suicide is the only remedy for me.

Death is better than shame.

Goodbye Nigerians
say hi to them ..farewell
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
Lordbucci2:
say hi to them ..farewell
What??
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by BiafranBushBoy: 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Remove every negative thoughts and let the word of God saturate your heart then will you experience the peace of God from within that will keep your heart until your breakthrough manifests.

This morning I still told myself, babe you will be great,
"I must make it big in life very soon" and I know those are not mere words, they are life and spirit and have set out to actualize and accomplish that which I spoke it to do.

You're great!

I am not sure you'd make it...

Trust me... With your mindset of seeing only negatives?

Lol... You have a Long way... cheesy

How much you making at the moment... 200k, 250k??

Lol...
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Subzero047: 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
Generalwoodz:
Do you've a girlfriend

Nigga grin
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Subzero047: 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ironman15:
God, why do you allow my mom sleeps in the room yesternight. why cant she sleep where she always sleep. I must kill myself

You must o grin
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Subzero047: 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2019
LordOfSamosa:
Op, abeg before you take ur life i have a message you will help me relay to my late mom..

grin
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Subzero047: 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ironman15:

Mods keep blocking me and deleting my comments
please do send me a mail

Bro when will you die undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Can You Get Married To Someone Of Same Age With You? / When Does A Disvirgined Gal Start To Enjoy Sex / Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.