Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Today Is My Last Day On Earth - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is My Last Day On Earth (25561 Views)

Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
God, why do you allow my mom sleeps in the room yesternight. why cant she sleep where she always sleep. I must kill myself

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by CareerBegger: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
maynation:

Am I supposed to laugh?

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by maynation(f): 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
Viewing spiderman.

Looks like he has ressurected.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by maynation(f): 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ironman15:
God, why do you allow my mom sleeps in the room yesternight. why cant she sleep where she always sleep. I must kill myself

Believe it or not this guy isn't depressed, he probably needs attention or cheap financial assistance??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by LOGOBELT: 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ironman15:
You dey mad! Really Mad! So you are cracking joke with you life right? Dont worry, a day will come, this your life you are toying with, you will beg to have it, then you will remember this day that you cursed it..... Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
Op, abeg before you take ur life i have a message you will help me relay to my late mom..

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
maynation:
Viewing spiderman.

Looks like he has ressurected.
why will you think im faking it. well i dont need anyone to believe me even the mod banned me
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Bluehill1051: 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2019
Has the OP died?
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2019
LOGOBELT:

You dey mad! Really Mad! So you are cracking joke with you life right? Dont worry, a day will come, this your life you are toying with, you will beg to have it, then you will remember this day that you cursed it..... Idiot!
i dont need your opinion anymore. if you ever see me active on this forum after today just know im faking this
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Ennyboy12(m): 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ironman15:

Lol
You for go toilet now. Very funny man

4 Likes

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
i need to let y'all know im not faking this.while waiting for everyone to sleep yesternight my mum came in to watch tv and ended up sleepin on the couch anyway it all ends here. anyone who knows me may later realize its me
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by maynation(f): 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
Opakan123:
why will you think im faking it. well i dont need anyone to believe me even the mod banned me

Oga please dey your dey.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by olril17(m): 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ironman15:
ingudnaa
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by olril17(m): 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
Opakan123:
i need to let y'all know im not faking this.while waiting for everyone to sleep yesternight my mum came in to watch tv and ended up sleepin on the couch anyway it all ends here. anyone who knows me may later realize its me
no feck given..
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Triniti(m): 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
Opakan123:
Mumu, tv and couch even dey una house? Televise your death, we need to see how it will pan out.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Peterosky(m): 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
Opakan123:
.I would have loved to advise you, but having read through all the advise from different well meaning NLers,yet seeing you finding none meaningful,I will kindly save my advice for a better and deserving person while I kindly give out Rest in pieces (RIP) in advance to you.You are a very stupid person to ever contemplate suicide Idiot.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Masanto: 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
Please don't kill yourself if you are not already dead. This life can sweet sometimes. Please drop your number let me call you
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Slaveman343: 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
Chineke me, scammers don dey use suicide threats, chaiiiii

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by joe4christ(m): 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
Drop your full details and address so when you eventually do it, we will know for sure its you. Atleast news go carry your matter come Nairaland...
And lastly write a suicide note addressing us here on Nairaland. And pls say hi to my late Dad. Tell him the Buhari he placed all his odd on as the needed messiah has turned out to be a scam. And pls let him know that i miss him dearly. Thank you!

4 Likes

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
Chubhie:

Divine comedy grin grin grin

I swear, this life ehnn kiss
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
Opakan123:

Thank you for spending another day with us...
If you must then please don't do it in the same house as your mum before you kill her too... Go and hide your body so that she'll have the hope that you are alive somewhere. Don't punish her man... The woman did nothing wrong, she didn't abort you and this is your payback to her. Please don't do it @ home, go somewhere else and do it... If it's a must that you do it...
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by CareerBegger: 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ironman15:
you are mad and you have no one to tell you.

Cc saltandfire the guy never die o. Wetin go happen now?

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by otunbalamba: 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
bullshit! undecided if u wan kill ya self true true angry you no go come nairaland come post am grin anyway if u decide to go ahead with the nonsense cool a single shot to the head would do the trick wink don't drink sniper abeg tongue make he no go scarce for market cheesy ode oshi wink i know u will soon post your account details kiss
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ironman15:
mumu you think dying is easy abi... In 2017 I was so sick I thought I was going to die.

That was when I realized how living was so important. Things are not that easy but I don't want to die. I don't see myself committing suicide

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Beatswim: 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2019
Pls should i send my acc so u can transfer the remaining cash in your account.. This goes to show that u are better off some people.. Man up
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Beatswim: 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ironman15:
abeg send me card before u kill yourself
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by extremelygolden: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ironman15:

Life is really hard indeed. Nothing good comes my way. Everything I try doing doesn't seems to work for me

My clothes is not up to three. I hardly feeds daily

Living in this wicked world is like a lifetime jail sentence

I'm cursed and I know that

Ironman, if I tell you my own story, you will cry for me. But suicide? NO, NO and NO oooo. I can't let life defeat me. No way!

You better snap out of that suicidal thoughts and find a legit way out of life.

I would even expect you to ask Nairalanders for help with job and you're here talking suicide. I dislike it when people give up on life so easily. What then happens to "survival of the fittest?"

You better have a rethink.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Okoroawusa: 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
You are leaving earth to go where?... Jupiter?
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by MrCork: 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ironman15:
I'm fed up with life. I don't have any reason to live, am a doom child. Suicide is the only remedy for me.

Death is better than shame.

Goodbye Nigerians

angry

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by MrCork: 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ironman15:
I'm fed up with life. I don't have any reason to live, am a doom child. Suicide is the only remedy for me.

Death is better than shame.

Goodbye Nigerians

...which babe reject u & was her name sir? angry

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Saintbusco1(m): 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
Forget it this ironman is a scammer
You have phone, have data, have television, have couch... Am you are claiming you are broke to d extent of thinking suicide?

You are only blocking way for some people that will beg for surviver on Nland

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured / Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' / Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.