Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Today Is My Last Day On Earth - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is My Last Day On Earth (25554 Views)

Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
MrCork:

...which babe reject u & was her name sir? angry

Awe kiss

Even corky came to save the dying alive op cry
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Chubhie: 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2019
Guest007:

I swear, this life ehnn kiss
Hope the guy has changed his mind? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Lsofdk(m): 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
maynation:

Believe it or not this guy isn't depressed, he probably needs attention or cheap financial assistance??

Exactly what I thought, but what do I know. I wouldn't want to be seen as mean and apathetic, so I'd just walk past. Those who are susceptible to these tricks will always be
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by LOGOBELT: 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
Chubhie:

if this is s joke, then he better be ready for the worst part of life

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Lsofdk(m): 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
MrCork:

...which babe reject u & was her name sir? angry

Lol grin this guy, you never change grin
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by flexxyworld(m): 11:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
I hope it will not be out of place too type RIP, as I suppose even if you were trekking too heavens gate, you suppose Don reach. rest on Bro.. you are in a better place now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Charis15(f): 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
maynation:

Believe it or not this guy isn't depressed, he probably needs attention or cheap financial assistance??
Never say never dear.
No matter how you view it, the truth is that he needs help.
But if actually he needs"cheap financial assistance" why did he reject all the help that came through last night?
Please let's render the little we can and leave God to be the judge.

6 Likes

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by kowalsky: 12:24am On Nov 05, 2019
Goldencheese:

What shame? Did you kill somebody or stole somebody's money? Why does suicide come to you people's mind these days? I read your profile and discovered you've been trying to raise 50k or 70k to attend a football academy? If you haven't been successful in raising the money, is that why you engage in this needless self-pity and want to kill yourself?

Haba? Suicide is for weaklings and cowards. Tomorrow, things can turn around so fast that your life can take on a new meaning.

Suicide doesn't solve any problem o. So reconsider your decision and put your mind and body to work.

Suicide is not for weaklings and cowards
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by JerryGent1983: 12:54am On Nov 05, 2019
Ironman15:
I'm fed up with life. I don't have any reason to live, am a doom child. Suicide is the only remedy for me.

Death is better than shame.

Goodbye Nigerians
see my dear you have a phone that can browse the internet why can't you showcase your talents a little it might bring you more opportunities!!! Just make a little video clip of your self with the ball am sure Nigerian will listen to you more faster good luck

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Goldencheese(m): 5:24am On Nov 05, 2019
kowalsky:

Suicide is not for weaklings and cowards

Living requires more courage and determination to face your responsibilities, obligations, shame, difficulties, failures, a cynical society, the competition, poor health, poor habits, poor finances and to chase your dreams in spite of lack of resources, connections and everything that if it were in place could have made the process of reaching them easier.

But for suicide, sniper N100 is enough to end your amazing life and it is road that cowards choose to tread.

Life is for fighters, not whiners.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by FaskeyG(m): 5:33am On Nov 05, 2019
This life wey sweet like this.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by BOSSkesh(m): 8:12am On Nov 05, 2019
The guy never still die
Abeg make person quote me when him don die

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by joe4christ(m): 10:12am On Nov 05, 2019
Opakan123:
i need to let y'all know im not faking this.while waiting for everyone to sleep yesternight my mum came in to watch tv and ended up sleepin on the couch anyway it all ends here. anyone who knows me may later realize its me

I feel this guy has finally taken his life. He is truly gone...

RIP bro!
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by risos(m): 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
So if you don die how come we never hear ur news for nairaland?

Put this guy on suicide watch list.

Abi ur spirit son take over ur akkant
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by LOGOBELT: 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
I dont believe he is dead or willing to die either, he played smart jare, he posted is interest to end his ungrateful life with a Nairaland account "IronMan" after a while he came back to tell us his mother prevented him from committing suicide, and that the MOD banned him on Nairaland, and then he opened another account with the name "Opakan" then through this account, he vowed never to come online again. That doesn't mean he is dead, he can just ignore the account and we will think he is dead. Dont be surprised, that Mr IronMan/Opakan is among those users commenting here, am vividly sure he is viewing this topic with another account right now, this is just the truth.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
Chubhie:

I don't know... To each his own. I wish you a fantastic day ahead kiss

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by ayoevans6: 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ironman15:

I accept I'm a coward. Depression has eaten me to the brim. I pray you don't face a quarter of what I'm facing then you'll know what depression mean

Tonight is the end of all my sorrow. Suicide is the only way out

Goodbye bro
pls I beg you in need the name of God no matter what there is still hope
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Innomama7(m): 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
before you kill your self listing to timaya music.title I can kill myself and thank me later
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by McCoy662(m): 11:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
I guess this is Abinoflash. This has been his usual trick to get people credit his account whenever he is broke.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Barru(m): 12:18am On Nov 06, 2019
scammers, keep using different format nonsense angry...
First it was school fees trick

Now it's suicide
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by joe4christ(m): 9:07am On Nov 07, 2019
Now it is obvious the guy is a scam. He is still alive... He came online yesterday around 12pm.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Teaorcoffee(f): 9:20am On Nov 07, 2019
Ironman15:

Life is really hard indeed. Nothing good comes my way. Everything I try doing doesn't seems to work for me

My clothes is not up to three. I hardly feeds daily

Living in this wicked world is like a lifetime jail sentence

I'm cursed and I know that

Swthrt, you're not.. Everybody has a story! If u hear mine.. You'd weep for me. Please don't end your precious life...
Tomorrow has a whole lot awaiting for you.. Plz
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Small080(m): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
Byebye.... my regard to my forefathers
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Everrest9(m): 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
I don't know that nairaland people care like this... shocked
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
Nairaland mods keep deleting my comments and post also end up blocking me everyday
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
Charis15:

Never say never dear.
No matter how you view it, the truth is that he needs help.
But if actually he needs"cheap financial assistance" why did he reject all the help that came through last night?
Please let's render the little we can and leave God to be the judge.

Mods keep blocking me and deleting my comments
please do send me a mail
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Weirdgee: 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ironman15:

Mods keep blocking me and deleting my comments
please do send me a mail
Thank God u are still alive thought you have joined ur ancestors
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Aturitoroman: 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
ALBINO-FLASH VE TAUGHT U GUYS WORK..

USELESS SCAMMER

NONSENSE.. angry
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
Aturitoroman:
ALBINO-FLASH VE TAUGHT U GUYS WORK..

USELESS SCAMMER

NONSENSE.. angry

why will you think am a scammer.i tried making several post since but mods keeps blocking me

i was in lagos yesterday and have been offered free admission into the academy.but i still have to pay for training kits,accomodation and identity card

i swear am not a scammer,i really need help.Please stop chasing my helper away i beg of you

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Peterosky(m): 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
Opakan123:

why will you think am a scammer.i tried making several post since but mods keeps blocking me

i was in lagos yesterday and have been offered free admission into the academy.but i still have to pay for training kits,accomodation and identity card

i swear am not a scammer,i really need help.Please stop chasing my helper away i beg of you
.This idiot never kill himself?
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Ifyz0001: 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
Pls, don't kill yourself there is still more to live for.

Think of the good times you have had even if it's a long time ago, you can still be whoever you want to be.

Don't see your current situation as your final position, this world still needs you terribly, because you would be missed.

I might not know what you are passing through but, things will improve I can promise you.

Pls, don't take your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. / Marriage Proposal Without A Ring / Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.