Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? (37316 Views)

Rejoinder: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex? / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Do Men Offer Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Riele(f): 7:39am On Nov 20, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Nigerian ladies are hopeless. Aside sex,they are useless. Ive dated so many girls. They always come empty handed. The thing don tire me. Frm both the one driving car and flying bike They are proud broke leaches Bringing nothing to tha table other than sex Wtf Bich no reason with me. I go blow am today And i must still blow am tmrw Bich no reaaon with me ei
You also go into the relationship empty handed .

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by seanwilliam(m): 7:40am On Nov 20, 2019
pansophist:
Women actually do not even offer sex. Women engage in an equal act of sex, but see it as if they are offering it to men, and this notion have been on for long that people think women offer sex.

wetin u mean?? Say dem even get anything offer at all..u geh bad mouth grin
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by safarigirl(f): 7:41am On Nov 20, 2019
Money

Gifts (money)

Family support (money)

Career support (money)

Protection (subject to the man in question, since some can't even protect themselves)

House repairs (again, optional, as I hear I can fix a lightbulb and a malfunctioning electric kettle better than some men)

Start Generator (not a problem if you use a key)

Car maintenance (if you have a car)

Words of advice (If you can find one with an attention span longer than your pinky)

3 Likes

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Thegoodone13(m): 7:41am On Nov 20, 2019
pryme:

Actually men bring nothing to the relationship, its the women that take care of them.
The woman gives him money to look good, buy things to make his life more comfortable, even in some cases when they get married, the woman buys a new car for the man.

In fact men are just a liability, they bring nothing to the relationship, they only look out for rich women (not broke asses) that will be able to take care of them.
This is the best answer ironically

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Amarabae(f): 7:42am On Nov 20, 2019
This is a dumb question.
Be selective of who you date.
Everybody are not the same

3 Likes

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:

An average girl can also offer atleast 3 of your list.
The best way to put this question is to rule out the things they both offer in common and them weigh the things men bring only against the things women bring only...that would be a fairer judgment. Then you'd see that men bring a lot more than women

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by uthlaw: 7:42am On Nov 20, 2019
Equation did not balance,comparing money to sex.... playing PS4 is better than fucking pussy and wasting ur energy.... nothing special about sex!

6 Likes

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Hoodbilonia: 7:42am On Nov 20, 2019
Na. Why would i. O'm living my life cos nobody owes me. Empty handed,i pray o. Girls can brag. Both the one sharing toilet and the ones that stay in self con,flat.i've seen it all
Riele:

You also go into the relationship empty handed .
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 20, 2019
Men are the best guides in life and I am so grateful I came from the loins of a man

They give an honest opinion so when he complements you ..know he means it but a woman would say I love your sweater so last year in the same sentence you’ll be confused whether it’s a compliment or not

5 Likes

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by fergie001: 7:43am On Nov 20, 2019
Men, in this forum are wicked..... The gbas gbos here,I can't fit shout grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Nat404: 7:44am On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:
Every one keeps hearing,

" a woman has nothing to offer in a relationship / marriage except sex"
but

What does the male folk have to offer either ?

MODIFIED

Seems it's only money or anything related to money they have to offer .

The equation is balanced then .
OP, apparently, common sense is not common for you.
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Bahamas95(m): 7:44am On Nov 20, 2019
Riele don start again.grin

Anyways I have nothing more to say, Juell has already said what's on my mind. He nailed it!
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by BoboKush(m): 7:44am On Nov 20, 2019
This girl Riele is too saucy m surprised y'all are responding to such an uncultured lady..... Let ha sit ha famz down n ask them stupid questn na..... From most of ha respond u wil knw she's nt asking to knw or learn she just wanna claim men n women offer same..... And someone like ha will only offer sex either..... Tell this to them they go all defensive saying thrash...... U want people to be polite but u attack em at slight opportunity goan av a sit pls

3 Likes

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by safarigirl(f): 7:45am On Nov 20, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Nigerian ladies are hopeless.
Aside sex,they are useless.
Ive dated so many girls.
They always come empty handed.
The thing don tire me.
Frm both the one driving car and flying bike
They are proud broke leaches
Bringing nothing to tha table other than sex
Wtf
Bich no reason with me.
I go blow am today
And i must still blow am tmrw
Bich no reaaon with me ei
says a lot of you, if you can only find useless girls

Nigerian men are averse to any being that has boobs and sense. A lot of you are only attracted to the most dense women, because your fragile egos can't deal with a woman with brains, then you come here and claim Nigerian women are dumb and have nothing to offer

If you carry eye enter market, you no go come back dey complain say you buy fake product. It is Nigerian men that are marrying Nigerian women in Nigeria, where did they find those ones?

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:45am On Nov 20, 2019
safarigirl:
Money

Gifts (money)

Family support (money)

Career support (money)

Protection (subject to the man in question, since some can't even protect themselves)

House repairs (again, optional, as I hear I can fix a lightbulb and a malfunctioning electric kettle better than some men)

Start Generator (not a problem if you use a key)

Car maintenance (if you have a car)

Words of advice (If you can find one with an attention span longer than your pinky)
Don't Forget, We help kill snakes, rats and cockroaches too cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by favour32(m): 7:46am On Nov 20, 2019
pryme:

Actually men bring nothing to the relationship, its the women that take care of them.
The woman gives him money to look good, buy things to make his life more comfortable, even in some cases when they get married, the woman buys a new car for the man.

In fact men are just a liability, they bring nothing to the relationship, they only look out for rich women (not broke asses) that will be able to take care of them.
Not in Nigeria.
Except 5% or less may be line with your thought.
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Jabioro: 7:47am On Nov 20, 2019
Maybe you should ask the role of your father from your mum..

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by CYBERWEAVER(m): 7:47am On Nov 20, 2019
chinchonglee:
I ll speak for myself using myost recent EX as a case study grin grin

I offered money
I offered job (made her a nice CV and helped her through the online apt test).
Made a great website for her business and help her in importing all her female products from china..
Etc i cant start writing all...

She offered ntn aside sex grin grin
sorry Bro
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by dazzlingd(m): 7:47am On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:
Every one keeps hearing,

but

MODIFIED

Go and watch national geo wild, you will see nature has wired the male to offer everything to a woman in exchange for coitus.
The males battle to death, compete, set territory, provide shelter, food just to get a place to finally bury his organ....what we do, same rule in the animal kingdom

5 Likes

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by safarigirl(f): 7:47am On Nov 20, 2019
BoboKush:
This girl Riele is too saucy m surprised y'all are responding to such an uncultured lady..... Let ha sit ha famz down n ask them stupid questn na..... From most of ha respond u wil knw she's nt asking to knw or learn she just wanna claim men n women offer same..... And someone like ha will only offer sex either..... Tell this to them they go all defensive saying thrash...... U want people to be polite but u attack em at slight opportunity goan av a sit pls
you can't even write in simple, comprehensible English and you are calling someone saucy.

Are you in Secondary School? Someone who writes in this manner has no business being in a relationship with a woman that offers more than sex undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by funsho75(m): 7:48am On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:
Every one keeps hearing,

but

MODIFIED

Men offer money �
Women offer sex

Men work for his money
Women does not own the puuusssssssyyyyyyy... It was a free gift

So d hole � is not their
Just like the diiik is not own by men.. It is a free gift from God

So literally women offers what actually doesn't cost them anything... But men offer what cost them so much

And on the other note
Men also off 3xxx in relationship
Even during s3xxx we still do d work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Listar(m): 7:48am On Nov 20, 2019
Pubichairs:
Have u brushed ur teeth today?

I don't see the reason you'd put up this shitty thread..when u are fully aware of wot men offer in a relationship

Don't mind her! It's either she's being taken out of or in to the psychiatric hospital. Anyways, I didn't say she's mad by putting up this kinda thread or act of pretence. These kinda people; the more you teach them the less they understand, the less they see
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by franchasng: 7:49am On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:
Every one keeps hearing,

but

MODIFIED

As a lady, a sexy hot lady, let me be honest and shame the devil for once; we ladies offer nothing to men, i repeat, we ladies of nowadays offer nothing to men. Even the sex, we enjoy it most if we can be honest to ourselves, we are only selective with who we want to have sex with, but once we find the kind of guy we love to sex, we enjoy sex so much more than the guys.

During the so called sex, we ladies can cum more than 3 times if we are being dicked by our preferred man lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But men offer:

1.) Money which happens to be the biggest or most important thing in the world today

2.) They offer job, career advice (lots of men help ladies secure jobs, how many ladies have helped a man who isn't their brother secure a job)

3.) Lots of Nigerian men for instance have helped thousands or millions of Nigerian ladies to travel abroad and even help them become citizens of top global nations through marrying them, but how many Nigerian ladies help guys travel abroad or help them become foreign citizens, very few ladies have done that, the rest will be saying they cannot do it so that the guy won't come over and dump them.

4.) Men buy cars for their ladies everyday, we all see it....how many ladies buy car for their man

5.) Men pay rent and build house for their women, how many women build or pay rent for their man

6.) Men date and marry brokeass ladies who have no job, no single dime except pussy, how many ladies date and marry broke men without a job, only their dick to offer Men de try oh no go there sis shocked shocked

My sister, men are wonderful, say the truth....maybe if you are not getting the right men, say it, maybe because you are too arrogant, prideful, pompous and always forming hard-to-get for guys, which makes the great guys abandon you, leaving you with brokeass quality-less guys who can chase a girl for one decade without shame, men of quality don't waste time begging a girl to accept them, they move on the minute you say no, so look inward and change some things and you will start attracting the best guys that will wow you shocked shocked

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by captainking(m): 7:49am On Nov 20, 2019
Frankly... This is a silly post.. And should be awarded to that effect... Congratulations on your award op..

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by gidado14(m): 7:49am On Nov 20, 2019
[quote author=Juell post=84134530]1. Protection
2. Money
3. Emotional support
4. Family support
5. Intellectual support
6. Buying gifts
7. Taking them out........
The list is endless jarey.
And even the sex sef.... Who enjoys it more? The women
EVERYTHING A WOMAN NEEDS COME FROM MEN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Sundrus: 7:49am On Nov 20, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Men have nothing to offer than 10minutes dicks

For sex dem no get strength

I make men enjoy sex.

You can't have me and then don't come back for me.

cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by seanwilliam(m): 7:50am On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:

Protect her in what way?
Buying stuff for = money .
A man offers nothing but money .
like say money is nothing and we know your type , na to dey buy boxer and singlet on birthdays
Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Lush100(m): 7:50am On Nov 20, 2019
as a married man.,
women want men to
1. provide leadership. e.g lead devotion, instruction and correcting children
2: give direction and vision in navigating the economic environment the family finds herself e.g we are going to go into these business this year because this are the business making money now. we are renting an apartment in these places then we would move in to better apartment in say 3 years time
3. carry financial burden the family will need to generate to meet their needs and expenses e.g pay children school fees, housing rent. home expenses
4. handle impromptu situation e.g during robbery ,death of relatives such as burial arrangement,
5. provide support for her (the woman ) to be able to stand on her own e.g setting her up for her own business, paying for her schooling expenses to upgrade her education.
6. Initiating sex too( i don't like these as I believe a woman should be able to show her appreciation to a hard-working right-minded husband )

the list is enormous.. i wrote these as I am at work.

enjoy your roles women.

5 Likes

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by safarigirl(f): 7:50am On Nov 20, 2019
dazzlingd:

Go and watch national geo wild, you will see nature has wired the male to offer everything to a woman in exchange for coitus.
The males battle to death, compete, set territory, provide shelter, food just to get a place to finally bury his organ....what we do, same rule in the animal kingdom
This is untrue

A lion does nothing but sit at home and piss everywhere to mark territory, while the lionnesses hunt for food and bring the food home to the lion, the lionnesses also protect their cubs, if I know nothing else from Nat Geo, I know this one.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 20, 2019
genq:

The nerve of you to ask such a stupid question!

Who doesn't know that the livelihood of 90% of Nigerian women is tied to a man in one way or the other.

Women = entitled, lazy pigs with nothing to offer than a rotten BOREHOLE in btw their legs.

Uncle, take it easy. If any lady has offended you, go to her and sort out your issues.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by Abfinest007(m): 7:52am On Nov 20, 2019
a feminist spotted.whenever a funny post come up check who d person is

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? by ogawisdom(m): 7:52am On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:
Every one keeps hearing,

but

MODIFIED

Women offer nothing

Even the sex it's the man that does the job n gives her his precious sperm while she lies like a corpse mourning like a pig

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? / Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.