Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,542 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. (62595 Views)

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by vikkogg: 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
You said he confronted you gentlemanly, and you both reached terms of agreement. With this, you shouldn't have opened up to the lady, giving her the benefit of the doubt that she wouldn't confront her partner.

To be honest, you have destroyed that relationship, even though you don't realize it. Trying to fix it might be ineffective but you have to try anyway, so you only have two options. You either cut all ties with the lady and go your way, and let things naturally fall into place, or stick with her as a friend and maybe become her man later on. Remember one thing however, what goes around comes around.
God bless you for this. The guy is a fucking pussy for stalking someone else's woman despite the fact that he told you to stay clear from his girl. Anyway, you have your choice to make, but remember, "what goes around comes around".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by emmatuegbe(m): 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
Guy, avoid dragging gun from the hand of a soldier. You may not live to tell the story

1 Like

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lies.... I know everything you typed is a lie.... but lemme be pretending like i believe you.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by BluntBoy(m): 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sunisonflex39:
I met this girl two years ago, to cut long story short, she told me that she is in a relationship. I respected the fact that she has a guy and I stopped making advance as a gentleman. But I call as much as possible just to check on her.

Then one night, her boyfriend chatted me up on Whatsapp and as gentlemen, we talked about it like matured people and I told him I am not gonna stick around that he should talk to his girlfriend.

I asked how he got my number, he said he secretly took it from her phone because of the many calls and most times I call, both of them are together.

I asked him what has the girl been telling him about me, he told me she is saying we are just friends and nothing much.

II apologized to him and said I will watch my limits that he should talk to the girl himself about it.

Two days passed, I have stopped calling the girl like I used to, then on the third day she called and asked me why did I change all of a sudden that I no longer chat her up or call like I used to, she was being emotional, and as a good friend, I love her and wouldn't want to see her sad.

I opened up to her about what transpired between me and her guy and I begged her not to confront him. She was so mad at the guy for chatting me up after she has told him many times that I am "just a friend".

I told the girl that for the sake of her relationship, I don't want to stick around and I don't want to be the guy that breaks people's relationships.

The girl started crying and said I should not leave her, that I should at least be her best friend that she can't loss me..

I agreed to be the bestfriend so as to make her feel happy..

Fast forward to this week, the girl said she loves me so much and didn't know how to tell me before and she is kind of confused to chose between her guy and me. I told her that I love her too but she should not leave anybody for me that we should just continue being friends and see what the future holds because no one knows tomorrow.

Few days ago, the girl said she wants to have sex with me.. and even going as far as telling me the style she wants..

I respect the fact that she is in a relationship and I even told her about it, but she was having non of it.

Please nairalanders, what should I do.

Bro, you are towing the path of destruction by listening to that woman. She is a serpent who is out to destroy you.

You made a pact with the boyfriend, be a gentleman and follow it to the letter. That girl would destroy you.

If you insist, have that sex. But just know that she might end up doing the same thing to you with another guy should you decide to get serious with her.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sunisonflex39:

thanks for understanding me..
others were just insulting me from every corner without understanding issue like I planned for this all along.. problem didn't start when her bf chatted me up and after then I and the guy used to chat it was after 4 months the girl started behaving abnormal.when the guy first chatted me up, he didn't ask me to stop all communication with the girl and I told him to talk to his Gf too.. which he said he have talked to her times without numbers.

Stop typing pls. It's ok.

People are only unhappy u broke the brotherhood code.
Had the boyfriend not called you, they will tell u the 101 steps on how to get the babe faster. Read to comprehend.
I'm sure u are still an adolescent.

Guys are naturally possessive and takes betrayal from a fellow guy very serious. The way a girlfriend will go crazy if her bestie eyes her man. Don't put yourself in harm's way because u want to see the colour of a girl's undie.

This also tells a lot about your character. U are not a man of principle and people will not want to do some serious biz with you cos u will betray them. There are things we carry to the grave.

If that girl will be yours, she will be had u stayed out of their lives and wait patiently. U can track her. Guys do that. If u feel she and her guy are serious, look for another babe. Dont go about emotionally blackmailing. The relationship might turn sour and they separate, then u can try your luck again.

The babe is also not a smart one. I will be sceptical of your type if I were her. If she likes u, then she should have called it off with her guy and follow u.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
cococandy:
You want her. You’ve always wanted her.
You told her about what her BF said on purpose (even if you don’t realize it). You’ve been on the side waiting for a day like this.
Now she’s drawn to you . Abeg go and finish what you started and leave matters for Mathias.

Whatcha doing, trying to break a guy out of the friendzone cheesy
Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by cococandy(f): 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
ornicus:

Whatcha doing, trying to break a guy out of the friendzone cheesy

He’s been itching to break free from the zone . grin

If he doesn’t get a taste, he will end up a bitter used-to-be-friend in her life. Seen it one too many times.

He should satisfy his cravings and move on.

Last last, none of them will end up with that girl.
The one meant for her will come along. That’s life.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by buzorcharles(m): 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
gentle guy kii u dia

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Donraqh(m): 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
Super story, haven't finished reading though. Will come back and comment.
Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by bigchu39: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
First and foremost let me ask you a question, who is fulling who. What am seeing here is that the two of you are confused why don't you tell the guy at first that you love his girl to start with, and now since you knew she has a man why calling her that way, you done already tell her say you love her. if nah better one no yawa oo, but if no be better one my man, just F**k and go and put your head back in the game hustle oo make you no say i no tell you oo...

Sunisonflex39:
I met this girl two years ago, to cut long story short, she told me that she is in a relationship. I respected the fact that she has a guy and I stopped making advance as a gentleman. But I call as much as possible just to check on her.

Then one night, her boyfriend chatted me up on Whatsapp and as gentlemen, we talked about it like matured people and I told him I am not gonna stick around that he should talk to his girlfriend.

I asked how he got my number, he said he secretly took it from her phone because of the many calls and most times I call, both of them are together.

I asked him what has the girl been telling him about me, he told me she is saying we are just friends and nothing much.

II apologized to him and said I will watch my limits that he should talk to the girl himself about it.

Two days passed, I have stopped calling the girl like I used to, then on the third day she called and asked me why did I change all of a sudden that I no longer chat her up or call like I used to, she was being emotional, and as a good friend, I love her and wouldn't want to see her sad.

I opened up to her about what transpired between me and her guy and I begged her not to confront him. She was so mad at the guy for chatting me up after she has told him many times that I am "just a friend".

I told the girl that for the sake of her relationship, I don't want to stick around and I don't want to be the guy that breaks people's relationships.

The girl started crying and said I should not leave her, that I should at least be her best friend that she can't loss me..

Fast forward to this week, the girl said she loves me so much and didn't know how to tell me before and she is kind of confused to chose between her guy and me. I told her that I love her too but she should not leave anybody for me that we should just continue being friends and see what the future holds because no one knows tomorrow.

Few days ago, the girl said she wants to have sex with me.. and even going as far as telling me the style she wants..

I respect the fact that she is in a relationship and I even told her about it, but she was having non of it.

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Geopex(m): 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
May God help us we guys with this dating problems. Me and my girlfriend are passing through this now, as am typing. There's a guy that's always around her in her place of work, coupled with there chat of WhatsApp, I can't even say if they are dating or not but they are very close and in their chats, they have for once talked abt feelings but my gurl keep telling me that his just a colleagues, just yesterday, my girl was telling that she had an argument with one of her female colleague there, that they are suspecting if she's dating the guy and this guy has been the one am suspecting that my girlfriend is dating according to some chats I read on her fone but no concrete evidence. Now other females colleagues are envy her or forming gang against her thinking she's dating the guy while she have her own boyfriend (me) knowing to them all. The guy in question is a nairalander,. But I keep asking myself why some guys like hooking around some ladies when they know they are into a serious relationship and y ladies like going around guys that they know they can't rili marry. Ladies and lack of contentment na 5&6

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by skywalker240(m): 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Can I have the girls number, I need to advice her serious,a private section with her.
grin
Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Mightyify(m): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
You can’t fool me bro... you claimed you called to check up on her but the truth is you called because you have feelings for her. Your feelings for her was what made it more difficult for you to avoid her despite her bf pleading.

her bf has done the best he could have done in the relationship. I don't know how else he would have told you to stay away maybe he could have threatened you with a gun.

The problem is you and your feelings for that girl. Don't fuc, king deny it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Geopex(m): 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
Geopex:
May God help us we guys with this dating problems. Me and my girlfriend are passing through this now, as am typing. There's a guy that's always around her in her place of work, coupled with there chat of WhatsApp, I can't even say if they are dating or not but they are very close and in their chats, they have for once talked abt feelings but my gurl keep telling me that his just a colleagues, just yesterday, my girl was telling that she had an argument with one of her female colleague there, that they are suspecting if she's dating the guy and this guy has been the one am suspecting that my girlfriend is dating according to some chats I read on her fone but no concrete evidence. Now other females colleagues are envy her or forming gang against her thinking she's dating the guy while she have her own boyfriend (me) knowing to them all. The guy in question is a nairalander,. But I keep asking myself why some guys like hooking around some ladies when they know they are into a serious relationship and y ladies like going around guys that they know they can't rili marry. Ladies and lack of contentment na 5&6
But I have made up my mind to let be, if she likes, she can be going around him, and if the guy likes he can be hooking her up. I have tried my best for her in all her life, and even as she's working. Financially, the guy is no where to match me, what he get as monthly pay is what I earn in a week without me working in my source of income, even if am sleeping from morning to night all day throughout the yr. But either u care for ladies, or give them money, have sex with them always, if they will cheat, they still cheat.
Karma is sure, Bro if u don't want to be hurt in the future, never try to break someone relationship, if she need sex, let her do it elsewhere for u to b saved.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by 77up(m): 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sunisonflex39:
as a gentleman, I have talked to her about all of this..
Can you pls stop all this " gentleman" hiss, With all you put up there , you are not a gentleman in any way . You knew she's in a relationship and you kept calling her, can you take that yourself? Secondly, you have a chat with her guy and you still went ahead to tell her and you expect her not to confront her guy?

So bad that you already ruined their relationship even though the girl herself is tricky and doesn't know what she actually wanted.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by phemy36(m): 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
jaxxy:

We still don’t know how this so called bf treats her and looking at the way he snuck the guys Num just to interrogate him also bt then it may be nothing so serious based on the conversation they had. I think the guy needs to ask the gal who she wants to cheat on her guy and see if there a cogent reason to leave him then fine she shud do that if her on will and not because of him.

People are free to leave relationships when they see a valid reason to. Aslong as they ain’t married.

Sunisonflex39
Bro you are saying rubbish. She is free to leave the relationship if she is tired of it instead of playing emotional game. It seems two of you are the same.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by periphetes: 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
Op, how I wish you could imagine yourself as the gal Bf . Really, you messed up reporting to the gal about her Bf convo with you. (mocking game)
It's funny both of you fail to realize your been played by same gal.

Probably looking for the best comfort zone.
Or she could be an indecisive little being with no sense of focus.

It is never your responsibility to make her happy in the first place. Let go of her completely an avoid further damage to her relationship.

If you insist on playing along with her, you will regret your actions later. Karma is a B*t*ch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by jaxxy(m): 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
phemy36:

Bro you are saying rubbish. She is free to leave the relationship if she is tired of it instead of playing emotional game. It seems two of you are the same.

That’s what I said she can leave if she has her valid reasons not because of him.
Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by frozen70(f): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sunisonflex39:

She is bold and open and that makes you to understand her

She has a guy she is dating quite alright but her mind is with you

You have enough time and attention for her which the other guy doesn't have for her

Women knows what the want from men

That's why if they are not getting it they look for it wherever it is

You guys have been exchanging chats and gist, even up to romantic gist, so it's time to go to the field

If she really wants sex from you as she demands, give it to her in a way she won't forget, dont be supprise if she port's to you

Don't see her as a loose girl, others may condemn her, but for me she is lacking something that only you can deliver

Unless she leaves you for another guy then I will consider her a rottweiler

But for now, pls go to the gallery, women are getting bold and free to express themselves this days

And they do that to only guys they have feelings for

As for the other guy, when next he calls to caution you, tell him to put a ring on her or he should pin her down so that others won't see her

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by space29: 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bleep that pussy, bang that ass... Don't go nd be regretting it later oo

1 Like

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Tonyspecial(m): 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sunisonflex39:
as a gentleman, I have talked to her about all of this..
As a local man, I said fvck her and move on nigga, no time for love, love is a scam

1 Like

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Tayor23(m): 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
You are just a pussy driven guy...your friends shouldn't trust you with their Babes

1 Like

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by samsam2019: 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
If I were you, love or no live I'd still smash her 1st
Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by tk4rd: 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sunisonflex39:
explain bro.
I just want to see her happy all the time that's why I agreed
(@Bolded Statement).
Mista Man, you are already in love..
It's just a matter of time before you dig.
And the day it will happen, the hunger in your eyes will make you forget all these things you dey yarn here.
Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
safarigirl:
this is rather presumptuous of you

Have you had sex with OP that you are saying he will provide mind-blowing sex? What if he is a bad lay? Why can't it be that she likes OP because he gives her attention that her boyfriend might not be giving her, or he seems nicer to her.

Why do you guys always assume it is either money or sex, even when there has been no sex to justify this poor assumption?

Sheesh! Expand your mind and stop limiting it to 3-minute hip hop music

@OP, flee from temptation, that girl is just a shameless user playing ping pong with two men and feeling like a bad bish with bomb puccy, so, she wants to have sex with you and hook you.

If you don't want no smoke, block her and move on. She's not the only woman in the world, why share babe with your fellow guy when women boku?
if you say otherwise no problem . I only speak base on what is rampant . But my circle of ladies friend will never do such, but for now it is always money and sex .
Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by themaestro08(m): 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
You said he confronted you gentlemanly, and you both reached terms of agreement. With this, you shouldn't have opened up to the lady, giving her the benefit of the doubt that she wouldn't confront her partner.

To be honest, you have destroyed that relationship, even though you don't realize it. Trying to fix it might be ineffective but you have to try anyway, so you only have two options. You either cut all ties with the lady and go your way, and let things naturally fall into place, or stick with her as a friend and maybe become her man later on. Remember one thing however, what goes around comes around.
you said my mind exactly. Not wannabe you are a genius.
Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by eguarojeona: 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bro nack,she isn't even faithful to the bf.She is cheating with other people.So why not just eat your own too.You will not nacking.She is not gf material though.So don't grow feelings.
Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by deeva1: 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
"You call as much as possible to check on her" If sincerely u av stop advances then why were u calling her as much as possible? Discussing what?...You indirectly caused it
Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by samology2000: 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ladies are unstable creature. They dont jst know what they want. Their matter tire me ooo
Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by SwagPower: 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sunisonflex39:
I am not a relationship breaker bro. that's why I have been trying my best.

bruh that's exactly what you are...And you keep referin to yourself as a gentleman..But you more of a simp!..

No freaking respect for the Bro Code...

The guy even called you like a real G to reason with you..(Most guys will go about it more violently..and something tells me you cant handle a little violence)

Then you went and snitched to his fakeass Gf..
And now you come here all holy claiming innocence..
You've destroyed that relationship and u better get the girl and give her what she wants..

The other guys too is a wimp ,why do guys tolerate shii like this..Your supposed Gf getting constantly beeped by some other guy and you still keep her ..

So many Sissies about mehn!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by OCHKESTINE(m): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sunisonflex39:

U are trying to sound innocent but u are guilty to a fault.
U have succeeded in ending a relationship "Mr. Nice-guy" (that don't like seeing another man's babe cry).
What u sow u will reap. Urz might even be some guy helping us comfort ur wife.
U don't need our approval. Enjoy urself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. by meobizy(f): 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sirvingeo:
Young man that lady is playing both of you . Both of you are important to her one way or the other . From your story I think the real boyfriend provide the cash while you will supply her a mind blowing sex. Her asking you for sex proves she is not enjoying sex with her main boyfriend .

Guy leave that lady, money will always win over anything . In fact you are already a looser .
Sadly OP won’t listen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays / Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.