Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection (79643 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him / See What a Lady Did to Her Boyfriend For Sleeping with her Without Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Myzzyfrazzy(m): 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
I face thesame scenario two months ago she is a despirado.. Run for you life before you loose guard.. if you taste it raw you might never go with rubber again and it dangerous if you are not ready

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by vizboy(m): 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
Na them....

4 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by fortunechy(m): 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
She has interior motive..... Run for ur dear life
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by ucheuzor1(m): 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
You can go raw man. No worries. You just have to be smart.

Just withdraw your penis when natural yogurt is about to come out, and poor it on the floor. Or you can still use your hand to block your PB muscle so that sperm don't come out during climax. The latter is for pros tho.

The former Will readily do.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Gideonmi(m): 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
wizflame:
grin mumu.

Dont Fawk, her bro its a trap she is 1 week pregnant already.
Aje!
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Benclever1: 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
SassyBella:
Do the medical test before anything cool
Thank you. I plan to do that next week.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by DaddyNimo(m): 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

So I met this girl through a mutual friend and we started bonding. Initially, I didn't take the friendship seriously because this lady is a little older than me and I do not see any future between us.

Now, things got more intense between us. She visited me one time, one thing leading to another, we were in bed, about to have sex and then I pulled out the condom but she refused, insisting that she doesn't enjoy sex with condom. I was very surprised to hear that, so I tried to make her see reasons why the condom is very necessary. She adamantly refused. We ended up not having the sex that day.

Just last week she visited again and we spent the night together. We tried to have sex again but the same issue came up again. She insisted I must not used condom. Now this got me upset. During the conversation that ensued, she made it very clear to me that she does not have any STD/STI so I should not be afraid. She however admitted that she was ovulating and that the chances of getting her pregnant was high, but that I should not worry that she'd take care of herself and the pregnancy, if it happens. She said that she would not force me to get involved with the baby if I don't want. However, she made very clear that she's not ready to get married. This got me confused.

I don't want to let my guards down by indulging in unprotected sex with someone I don't trust. I also do not want to hurt her feelings. So I plan to take her for medical tests next week and then we can kick it off from there.

What's your advise for me.

Thank you.

she wan give you HIV ooo no try am
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Benclever1: 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
SBL28:
Free her, sex should not be that complicated. Unless you want to risk it all! But over what undecided
True. Thank you.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Dextre(m): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

So I met this girl through a mutual friend and we started bonding. Initially, I didn't take the friendship seriously because this lady is a little older than me and I do not see any future between us.

Now, things got more intense between us. She visited me one time, one thing leading to another, we were in bed, about to have sex and then I pulled out the condom but she refused, insisting that she doesn't enjoy sex with condom. I was very surprised to hear that, so I tried to make her see reasons why the condom is very necessary. She adamantly refused. We ended up not having the sex that day.

Just last week she visited again and we spent the night together. We tried to have sex again but the same issue came up again. She insisted I must not used condom. Now this got me upset. During the conversation that ensued, she made it very clear to me that she does not have any STD/STI so I should not be afraid. She however admitted that she was ovulating and that the chances of getting her pregnant was high, but that I should not worry that she'd take care of herself and the pregnancy, if it happens. She said that she would not force me to get involved with the baby if I don't want. However, she made very clear that she's not ready to get married. This got me confused.

I don't want to let my guards down by indulging in unprotected sex with someone I don't trust. I also do not want to hurt her feelings. So I plan to take her for medical tests next week and then we can kick it off from there.

Thank you.

A woman tells you,she is ovulating. You are still in transit whether u wanna go raw or not. You better zip up,let ovulation pass first. Dem go just use belle hook you
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Jayslyder: 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
All for nacks??

The one u tabled this issue one would think it is a do or die affair
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by MrNice001(m): 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
That same happened me. Unprotected sex at high risk is like silence accidently. Pls avoid if u no intend for future marriage
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by marksleek25: 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
grin grin
ObaKlaz:
Tell am say na for inside 'jerrycan' u dey 'sell' ur own 'fuel'.
grin grin grin
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by makavelian(m): 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benclever1:

No, I haven't had unprotected sex with her. I'm really confused. I don't know if I should stop seeing her or just take her to a hospital for test then start having unprotected sex with her. But then again, how am I sure she isn't like that with other people.
My guy put your gear for D and press your life fast fast... Na Den!! For now you haven't trapped yourself in her web so she can even be acting all foolish for you at this stage.. Once you enter now.. You will now know that when you get to Benin, Benin is still far!!!

Run Mah niggaaaarrrrr!!!

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Incandescent(m): 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
She needs a free sperm donor
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by NuelNuelTT(m): 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
Guy, she is hiding something, she has a plan. This is a TRAP, please RUN.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Benclever1: 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
positivevibez:
That girl na winch o my guy run she don't even care if you are HIV + or not she is on a mission
really I was dumbfounded. I couldn't believe it. This lady does not even care to know my status yet she was insisting on raw sex. My fear now is, even if we go for and I confirm her health status, how do I guarantee she would demand raw sex from other people?

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Ryocaj(m): 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
She has STIs n is on a reprisal mission..
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Benclever1: 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
Gaggi:
One of my greatest regrets is ever engaging in unprotected sex with chics I knew nothing about their health status. It happened with a couple of girls in my past, thankfully I never caught anything and never got anyone pregnant but I still regret my foolishness. You eyes go clear after you cum.
Please run from her if she doesn't like protection, there is nothing special about her that you would want to jeopardize your life for.
Thank you.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Angelacruz: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
Free baby mama.She wat to put u tru family way or she has STI.Run
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

Thank you.

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by dexoubie(m): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
ObaKlaz:
Tell am say na for inside 'jerrycan' u dey 'sell' ur own 'fuel'.
Wartttt grin
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
Funny guy. Clearly she wants you to fertilize her egg. Last time guy I was with was so interested in unprotected sex he ended up asking me to carry his child saying, if you not comfortable with baby mama issh let's get married then. I didn't see a future with him ofcourse, it was great sex and getting pampered for me.

If you don't want a child yet don't even try

5 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Helada(f): 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
She keeps insisting... Present continuous tense.... And you have not done abi...... Kontinue........
Joseph didn't ask for advice ....he flee...
You still dey find advice.... OK o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Angelacruz: 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
He is a disciple sombori
Fountainofyouth:

It really beats me that a guy, at the climax of arousal and urge, would really not have the sex raw, no matter the consequences.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Benclever1: 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
Goldensword:
She want to use style get your seed, may be she want to live a life of single mum. I can relate to such experience, mine was with a commercial sex worker self, and my very first sex worker encounter, the lady was all over me professing love to me, she even asked we go for medical test which she will sponsor herself, just last week Sunday, I got a text from her that she paid for a hotel, i should come over let see. Just tread carefully with any lady that insist on raw sex, they have agender my dear
What exactly do you mean by 'getting my seed'? this lady wears beads around her waist. I don't believe in fettish things, but right now I'm beginning to look at it from every possible angle.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by DedeNkem: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

Thank you.

Right there you made the right decision. But I would be wary of a woman who doesn't care about having a safe sex with a new partner.

Another thing is, she may be more interested in getting pregnant by any means. Don't jump into having a baby with someone you hardly knew!

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by RealityShot: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benclever1:
she wants to have a baby by you!

she might do so for a couple of reasons...but..

there is never anything like "she wont bother you with the baby!"

it is a trick.. USE CONDOM OR get ready to have a baby mama and start paying child suppport while she focks other dudes!

one funny reason is, she wants to add body and be plump!

do not waste your money on any test!
some girls at 28-30 try to have baby to OPEN their waist.

so they can still give birth in their later 30s...beware

tie that your dic b4 u enter 3ouble
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by crackhouse(m): 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
Window period for HIV is 3 to 6 months so be aware. The test u wanna do may not make sense now. Who knows whether she took a risk recently and might be positive but on window period now. Bro I can't say much cos u already know what you want. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Benclever1: 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
foolbuster:

You have already taken her for medical checkup and you are still asking for advice. grin
I have not. But I plan to do that next week. Do you think I should abort the idea or still go ahead with it?
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Tchange1(m): 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benclever1:

No, I haven't had unprotected sex with her. I'm really confused. I don't know if I should stop seeing her or just take her to a hospital for test then start having unprotected sex with her. But then again, how am I sure she isn't like that with other people.

Guy please run away from it asap
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Texty: 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
If she is up to 31 above it means she needs a seed that will console her in case marriage no work last last but if she is in her 20's then there is ulterior motives cooking up

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by officialfestus(m): 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
Charleys:
Let's help this guy...

Like for raw sex, share for condoms.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.