Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection (79645 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him / See What a Lady Did to Her Boyfriend For Sleeping with her Without Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Benclever1: 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
chigoizie7:

It is very clear, all she needs is a baby from you.

You do not have to do anything if you are not ready to father a child yet.

Some of these women just want to live a life of a single mother.
she said if she gets pregnant that she won't bother me for anything, unless I want to get involved with the baby. However, that she won't get married to me.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by mechanics(m): 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hmmmmm, bros you are funny o, you better stop any form of play with her, you don't even know her background, is not a must to sleep with a woman you must marry, try to abstain yourself, you will still enjoy it and even get tired when the time comes, mind you, people have gone 6 feet below the ground due to what you are craving for, you better rethink, be like Joseph in the Bible.

6 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Benclever1: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
taurusmena1:
Young man? Do not be stupid. Do u wnt a child outsie wedlock? U hardly know her nd its obvious she wants to have a child as an excuse to pin you down. Are u ready for such responsibilities?if yes, do u need to jump in blind?

No go mumu urself
I don't want any child out of wedlock. But this lady assured me that if she gets pregnant she won't bother me for anything. She would take care of herself and the baby, unless I want to be involved. But she won't marry me.

3 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Munzy14(m): 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
MJBOLT:
why do i have this funny feeling she wants to pin another man pregnancy on youundecided

if you have unprotected sex with her,be ready to face whatever comes from it.

Na so!....

Awon audio feelings advisers....cheesy

Some women don't like condom. fact!

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by RealityShot: 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benclever1:
I have not. But I plan to do that next week. Do you think I should abort the idea or still go ahead with it?
abort!!
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by autonomous22: 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Na Sex and Fvck matter we go dey read now abi....

Anyways, raw sex na em sure pas
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by RealityShot: 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
Munzy14:
Na so!....

Awon audio feelings advisers....cheesy

Some women don't like condom. fact!
if she no like CD , let her go an MARRY
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by chronique(m): 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

It really beats me that a guy, at the climax of arousal and urge, would really not have the sex raw, no matter the consequences.

It's not a big deal. Not every guy out there is a dummy and even some dummies still have sense when it comes to things like this. I've been in that position and what got me turned off was the whitish liquid like milk coming out of the ladies breast and she claimed she wasn't pregnant or whatever. I ended up using excuse of I don't have condoms and I can't knack you without protection, to discharge her. She tried very hard to make me succumb and I refused. That was the first and last time I ever saw her again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by omotoyossi(m): 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
She wants to use u, be very careful
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by CJIDEX(m): 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

So I met this girl through a mutual friend and we started bonding. Initially, I didn't take the friendship seriously because this lady is a little older than me and I do not see any future between us.

Now, things got more intense between us. She visited me one time, one thing leading to another, we were in bed, about to have sex and then I pulled out the condom but she refused, insisting that she doesn't enjoy sex with condom. I was very surprised to hear that, so I tried to make her see reasons why the condom is very necessary. She adamantly refused. We ended up not having the sex that day.

Just last week she visited again and we spent the night together. We tried to have sex again but the same issue came up again. She insisted I must not used condom. Now this got me upset. During the conversation that ensued, she made it very clear to me that she does not have any STD/STI so I should not be afraid. She however admitted that she was ovulating and that the chances of getting her pregnant was high, but that I should not worry that she'd take care of herself and the pregnancy, if it happens. She said that she would not force me to get involved with the baby if I don't want. However, she made very clear that she's not ready to get married. This got me confused.

I don't want to let my guards down by indulging in unprotected sex with someone I don't trust. I also do not want to hurt her feelings. So I plan to take her for medical tests next week and then we can kick it off from there.

What's your advise for me.

Thank you.

Get across to me, let's prepare premarital sex agreement for you with the terms and conditions to avoid stories that touch...

3 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by wizkidblogger(f): 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
Avoid her oo

After the test, she can still be infected by someone else and she will def pass it onto you too.

Save your life!

Benclever1:

No, I haven't had unprotected sex with her. I'm really confused. I don't know if I should stop seeing her or just take her to a hospital for test then start having unprotected sex with her. But then again, how am I sure she isn't like that with other people.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by periphetes: 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
grin simple sturvs!

It's either she wants to give you something or takeaway something from you undecided

Be smart!

3 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by chronique(m): 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benclever1:
I don't want any child out of wedlock. But this lady assured me that if she gets pregnant she won't bother me for anything. She would take care of herself and the baby, unless I want to be involved. But she won't marry me.

Dude, you're about to mess yourself up. Do not believe a word of what she says.

4 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by MedicH: 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
seriously with my eyes closed right now i am seeing your post which you captioned "my life is finished now, i ma HIV positive, i want to kill myself" . lol ive onye cho k'ovu. the fear of HIV is the beginning of wisdom

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Benclever1: 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
shege45:
truly some ladies do not like protected sex.
you are right for not engaging in suchwhat i would advise you to do is for the both of you to go for a test together
that we will do next week. Thank you.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by omohlexy: 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bro if you allow this Kpekus pass you by you will live to regret it. Last year, I missed a golden opportunity like this. I know how much I have spent to redeem my image all to know avail. Saddest part is that this girl suddenly developed some features that are making my ears erect anytime i set eyes on her. Do it bro! You are covered. Thank me latter.

5 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by RealityShot: 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benclever1:
that is a lie Sir.

she will look for you, even in your most sacred places...even after some years of leaving you alone, she will just appear with DEMANDS on your pocket!

go an pay N500 an use cD..than to get baby mama, N10k every week/month
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by PreyingMantis(m): 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
It really beats me that a guy, at the climax of arousal and urge, would really not have the sex raw, no matter the consequences.
Why do I have that feeling you're the lady in scarlet?
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
Na through pass they won give you so;you have a choice of either being Messi or an Aiyegbeni,the choice is yours nigga...

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Angeldada55(m): 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

So I met this girl through a mutual friend and we started bonding. Initially, I didn't take the friendship seriously because this lady is a little older than me and I do not see any future between us.

Now, things got more intense between us. She visited me one time, one thing leading to another, we were in bed, about to have sex and then I pulled out the condom but she refused, insisting that she doesn't enjoy sex with condom. I was very surprised to hear that, so I tried to make her see reasons why the condom is very necessary. She adamantly refused. We ended up not having the sex that day.

Just last week she visited again and we spent the night together. We tried to have sex again but the same issue came up again. She insisted I must not used condom. Now this got me upset. During the conversation that ensued, she made it very clear to me that she does not have any STD/STI so I should not be afraid. She however admitted that she was ovulating and that the chances of getting her pregnant was high, but that I should not worry that she'd take care of herself and the pregnancy, if it happens. She said that she would not force me to get involved with the baby if I don't want. However, she made very clear that she's not ready to get married. This got me confused.

I don't want to let my guards down by indulging in unprotected sex with someone I don't trust. I also do not want to hurt her feelings. So I plan to take her for medical tests next week and then we can kick it off from there.

Thank you.

My sincere advice is to NEVER try it o.

Se this one don forget "apple" wey bible warn us about ni ?

Fear gehs wey no dey like consoms o ; dey sabi finish pesin destiny quick quick !!!

Wetin you wan kick start ?

I pity your life Cx e go come dey sweet you till you finally hang your sef for the real rope when matter go sup.

Iffa talk again now, e go be like pesin dey talk from experience.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Freeman59: 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
ObaKlaz:
Tell am say na for inside 'jerrycan' u dey 'sell' ur own 'fuel'.
grin
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by shestrong(f): 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
that lady is either Hiv positive/sti, just wants a child from you or wants to trap u in2 marriage. whichever way, 4get emotions nd run bro.

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Idboyostic(m): 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

Thank you.

lol, you don't trust her and you want to take her to the hospital for test. If she comes out clean, you begin to dig her raw undecided undecided

Since you don't trust her and she doesn't like condom then she can always have sex with random guys and because you already did a test with her you think you can dig her continuously without protection....Bros, if you don't want to start digging your grave just use condom or let her go.

5 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by shestrong(f): 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
MedicH:
seriously with my eyes closed right now i am seeing your post which you captioned "my life is finished now, i ma HIV positive, i want to kill myself" . lol ive onye cho k'ovu. the fear of HIV is the beginning of wisdom
grin
MedicH:
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by blackboy2star(m): 11:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
Is she working in a reputable company? I've seen such before but the truth is, your blood is your blood...

Benclever1:
she said if she gets pregnant that she won't bother me for anything, unless I want to get involved with the baby. However, that she won't get married to me.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by TrumXray(m): 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
How long have you known her?
Guess you met her online and probably she is one of those ladies thats out of their husband's house looking for a guy to be servicing her ministry?
Beware of GIDI girls
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by stanliwiser: 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

Thank you.

The moment die dey hungry you and you still dey calculate the most expensive way to die.
it is just one vaginal out of 4 billion vaginals in the world. .
Guy japa o

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
blackboy2star:
Is she working in a reputable company? I've seen such before but the truth is, your blood is your blood...

see reply..you want the bro hooked to her kos she is working in a reputable coy bi...what about his future and health?
will that cure the problems when its happen??
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by ArticleBeast: 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Stop following motor park boys. Some of us have principles.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by SkyTwins: 11:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
Run for your life my brother na them
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Dearlord(m): 11:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
It iza simpul something nah
Just dive small and come offshore to wiwi
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by atakamus: 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
It happened to me bro. Later the lady in question confessed she wanted to get pregnant for me.
I brought out condom and she said no. I worked out on the whole show. It happened over three times. I told her, NO CONDOM, NO SEX.
She later carelessly told me to introduce my seed into her.
I ran. Although we are still friends, I don't allow us to be alone together in a room again.
She want born your pikin bro. If you are ready for that, dig in. If not, run for your life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt / She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.