Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. (12028 Views)

Hello Everyone: We Are An Import And Export Company. Our Business Scope Is: Purc / Please Help! My Chicks Legs Are Getting Bent Day By Day!! / I Want To Partner With Export Company To Export Cashew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 8:12am On Nov 30, 2019
midnighter:

You see how our society functions?

People lose an intellectual debate, the next thing they form an army of blackmailers to thoroughly destroy ones image. Shey you see what I was saying then. Till date for eight weeks stretching ive been asking for proofs or screenshots to backup their blackmail, they still can't provide.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 8:14am On Nov 30, 2019
Nigerfine3:

Thanks a million. You night think you did get back to me in any form , no you did not. You have poured more than needed here one thing I can't take away at any time ....your expertise, your narrative.
I'm just a victim of circumstances, I opened a fresh moniker within the period I know your thread. I referred u to my previous moniker, non has advocated for buying, or selling. I am just fresh to this line and taking a study around what I could do. I will not rule out meeting you. If it ok in time to come. Whatever you say here goes a long way adding value and lifting some you do not know. Your painstakingly trying to make the MAIN OP OF THIS THREAD proof oneself gets my thumb up.
I prise your effort and it has gotten to a place where you allow the readers to decide......
Weldone. I have been very mindful of my words because I know you have good intentions for the punlic and the forum. I have spoken with some guys on the forum. ....never sold ,never asked for anything given to me.
I will digest this your latest post, and see how much I can make from it. Kindly refer me to your old thread as you said. I want to believe you had in mind to do all you said here but you didn't do that

They won't let readers decide. Its called controlling the narrative. They want to control peoples perception of oneself.

You can imagine the energy invested in this petty blackmail. All in a bid to fight against been the popular figure? Even using unconventional and uncommon wisdom to appear as the wise and intelligent and fight off other individuals from commenting. Imagine o. On a public forum. Imagine if they owned the forum.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 8:16am On Nov 30, 2019
Pistotita:
Healthserve, so you are a confirmed scammer. Hahaha. You have even operated in the entertainment section. Im sure you have operated in the health section too. Which herbal formula were you trying to force on NL? Lol. Tuale Yahoo boy.

The speed you reply me surpises me. As in within some seconds, you don drop your response. And you always have the last say. You wake up, eat, drink, and sleep on NL. Yahoo Yahoo. Always on N.L.

NL....You have gotten my point. He has so many monikers he uses for his evil works, but he is trying to keep healthserve clean. And he uses it to make the new accounts look good. He is James555 who was spamming all agric sites some months ago. He is a confirmed scammer.

Just watch out the speed rate he is reying this again. And just wait and see, he is having the last post on this thread. grin

Do you know or rather your education should help you understand unsubstantiated comments like He's a certified scammer can condemn you to jail time. For character assassination, harassment and tarnishing a rival's image. I hope you know?
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 8:20am On Nov 30, 2019
midnighter:

Wow

Is this the ualoty of men ladies in this generation want to marry? You can imagine the energy invested into pulling a man down. Just because they lost an intellectual debate. Over 20 of them since eight weeks back to back.

Its ladies I pity. Mehn have never been this petty before now. Imagine how low they're desperately trying to score points of which they're doing a good job but ive always been a careful person and go about my ways prudently, religiously, diligently leaving a pure conscience before my God and my fellow humans. This is the attack we attract as followers of the Lord. I'm used to it. Just wanted you to see how ferocious people will fight..just to pull an individual down.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 8:22am On Nov 30, 2019
midnighter:

Okay, excuse me I didnt mean to sound unappreciative of all you typed.

I meant that I just needed a summary of events so that I would understand what is so dangerous about him. Im in the second link but its just another argument between you people again

Its tainting ones image to control peoples perception of one. The energy invested is just what surprises me. You're speaking to the very person that started everything. The whole trollking and harassment was started by him.

Vinc see the man quoting you weeks ago o and his continuous tirade

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 8:23am On Nov 30, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Healthserve is a thief. I mean a hardened criminal who goes about looking for people to scam.

Upper year, he was selling Facebook accounts.
Last year, he was selling gnld.
From there, he started an imaginary farm.
Recently, he was promising people 200% if they invest in his business.
In August, he was in the property section fighting for real estate agency fees.

After that, he claimed to have 5 Nissan cars on hire purchase? Thereafter, he had forgotten he said that when he started begging someone to give him a bus for hire purchase.

Go and check this guy's posts. He roams about Nairaland looking for innocent prey to fall victim of his scams.

Healthserve, Hspda, Planet3xi, Kunleweb, Essenceplus

Those are his Monikers. They chased him off the investment section like a dog.

What. We both argued on a thread which you obviously lost out on a debate and since then I automatically became a thief. Post screenshots of your evidence to back your claims up nah.

Or is your moniker not proof to your negative energy?
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 8:25am On Nov 30, 2019
Nigerfine3:
Wow wow wow. .....we need more people who can always burst the bubbles and make the forum a better place

Burst what bubbles Sir. Did I solicit for anything with you or ever made any attempt to do anything with you?

You're obviously blind. So this whole energy is channelled towards making the forum a netter place abi?

Think rightly Sir.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 8:27am On Nov 30, 2019
Pistotita:

Hahahaha. I knw that Kunleweb. In one of my posts, I wrote that there is one Kunle too. Let us call more mods to investigate this guy. He is a nuis.ance. All his monikers must be deleted.

Yes, I am presently going through monikers on nairaland. I noticed that uboma who he is always calling somehow defended him one time where i bursted him. I keep asking that how come the threads this fraudstar synchronises make frontpage. He is not the OP who opened the thread, but always first to comment in threads which make front page. So, it is getting clearer. And that uboma is likely the mod who erased and deleted all evidences in one goat thread this useless man wanted to use as cover up. Seun, follow this case up, and assign some to investigate uboma too.

Uboma, I swear if you delete any of this posts here you will understand how a normal NL can defeat a mod who looks fraudulent too. I am not sure if you are a super mod who can move topics to the front page, but I think your influence is high. Do not come here to talk rubbish oooo cos I will not reply you. I am just going to continue calling on Seun till this case is really investigated. And let NL give us a feedback of the investigation on healthserve and the mentioned monikers he uses, and uboma.

Seun, some of your mods are compromised. This is the problem we have in Nigeria. People in authority easily use their positions to make money.

Oga lawyer, please kindly your area of specialty to investigate these monikers sir. I am begging you guys. You are a sharp attorney...please get to the root of this matter. Please, help us talk to Mr. Seun. Amd assist hom out. This moniker healthserve has caused too many confusion on NL. He is not a good person.

Domique, he has been linked with scams in the investment section. Please, look at this case very well. You will definitely see the same pattern of operation. Madam general, kindly not close this thread oooo like you closed one, and stopped the investigation. We know you have the power, but look into this case.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44
MrKnowitall
OAM4J
farano
Rocktation
davide470
uboma (jobs/vancancy section....please, investigate this mod)
1forall
CrazyMan
FOD
puskin
naijacutee
yokiti
Ogbeche77
CrazyMan
Fynestboi
Richiez
olawalebabs
Marpol
Lawyer
Sissy3
DisGuy
Justwise
RoyalRoy
Fulaman198
bigfrancis21
odumchi
tjskii
MissyB3
Tgirl4real
Fynestboi
Pavore9
FarmTech
Ben13
dani1luv
UjSizzle
Briareos
Prof800
Airmark
tjskii
kandiikane
Rocktation
honeric01
semid4lyfe
mkmyers45
cao
Obinoscopy
Divepen1
Obinnau
Javanian
LordZOUGA
kodewrita
dragnet
erad
dragnet
puskin
honsule
Maleeq
skydancer
Slyr0x
adewasco2k

Please, save NL from healthserve and his many other monikers.

Your second paragraph here clearly states the mods are thieves. I hope they see it and read between the lines

Cc FarmTech

Pavore9
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 8:32am On Nov 30, 2019
Aweleakwaetiti see how your fellow Nigerians fight dirty with blackmail.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 8:38am On Nov 30, 2019
Mod of this forum. In a few sections when people come up with accusation, people ask for proof.

Some persons have for eight weeks stretch continuously work towards controlling peoples perception of me denting my image.

In the said time no screenshot could be provided to back their claims and this is tolerated by the forum. Has blackmail, harassment, trolling, smearing now become our norm as a society. Where people lose a debate and instantly become so hateful to completely tarnish ones image?

Is this our new norm?

I submit myself to any form of investigation however if found innocent of all charges I stand accused of, I expect my accusers banned for seriously hurting the perception of me here and my image.

I stay close to EFCC headquarters at Ikoyi and have challenged these accusers before now to meet me in person let's head to any police station or EFCC for investigation and if I'm innocent I'll press charges for defamation and blackmail.

Its time to put an end to this madness mods

Cc Midnighter Pavore9 FarmTech Dominique Mynd44 FOD Puskin Lalasticlala Farano Rocktation
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 10:08am On Nov 30, 2019
I want to ask the mods is this right?

Shall we become a nation and generation where vindictiveness becomes the motive for pulling people down.

Four persons on this forum needed money as they couldn't afford to eat, I sent them money yesterday people I don't know

Ibhad a team of writers in the past five years ive employed and trained people who before hand had no skills in writing nor direction in life. I paid over 5 million across five years to over 120 persons here. Why then am I blackmailed?

That I maintain a low profile very humble pbe doesn't mean any of these less than 50m life earnings guys can match me.

I'm on my 50 acres property. If they want to see proof of young people in productivity they can come with me. I have not wronged anybody but live a life of purity and accountability and can account for even the few wrongs ive done in life and to one or two persons even here, bit for people to smear one another because of an hate tirade brought about by envy and needless popularity competition defeats my reasoning. Are we in secondary school?

If care isn't taken mods, this thing will degenerate into full scale war. I'm quick to call for patience but violent in defending my territory. Ive said my own

God knows ive been calling the attention of the mods since eight weeks yet no one responded. When I take retaliatory actions and things happen, I won't listen to pleas. If anyone has any record of financial appropriate on me, I'm ready to submit myself for criminal investigation any day and time. There are people popular persons even escrows who deal in high figures here that know me to my house.

If I haven't done deals on this forum. At least ive done over 12 million and about 10 million asides somewhere. I didn't come here to blow trumpet.

How many nairalanders am I employing on my new project/company? Over 10.

This madness needs to cone to an end. I'm not finding it funny.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by uboma(m): 10:14am On Nov 30, 2019
@ Pistotita,

You are paranoid for saying that I hid some of your comments against healthserve on previous threads. Whatever axe you have against healthserve, do not drag me into it. I do not know anyone of you outside this forum.

@Dominique,
Kindly find the time to clarify why the previous comments of Pistotita against healthserve got hidden.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 30, 2019
Oga Seun,

I have criricised you, and I have praised you many times. And I am someone who knows how to put my emotions aside. When real discussions are going on I dont allow old praises or criticism to influence my judgement.

Read the comments of Uboma above, and you will understand that things are not right. I did not even know Uboma is a mod until when I started going from one section to the other to fetch out the monikers of mods. See, innocent people are not quick to react. Something is fishy sir. Trust my gut when I say my instinct is telling me something. It doesn't fail me.

I am an entrepreneur like you, and I know the attitude of Nigerian workers. My oga, I called out Uboma based on what I saw. Even, I might have criticised Dominique too...but I have praised her too. See, I suspect that mod called Uboma. It is not an issue of why Dominique or anyone erased the comments in the said thread. Dig deeper sir.

Scammers are good. They think ahead, but to beat them, you need to get guys who can think ahead of people who think ahead. Before a computer could beat Kasporov, that Russian chess world champ, it took time. The brain of that champ was what apps makers built chess on. Even, IBM refused a rematch against Kasporov abd destroyed Deep Blue (the machine).

Oga, Seun....I need you to make healthserve a case study. You need to assign someone to follow all his posts. Study him. He is a professional manipulator. If you can beat this healthserve, trust me sir, you will be able to block many scammers.

Uboma may manage to come out clean in that particular investigation, but as a leader, you will see traces that your mods are becoming more compromised daily. Then, you need to start checking it. It is not easy. Nigerians take advantage of every slight position they have.

Dominique does not look shady to me, but I am just pis.sed off with her actions at times. But seriously, that lady is trying. To monitor these e-goats on Nairaland is a real serious job. Again, I have told you about two mods: Justwise and DisGuy...those two mods are super. Travel section should be the worst sections scamers should be operating on NL. However, these guys handled that section, arrested scams, and fought scammers to still that US consular officers in Abuja and Lagos opened threads on that section. The operational style of these mods is a case study for you. Please, consult these two brilliant guys how they do it. But I noticed that the weapon of closing duplicated topics is an effective one. Again, these guys always give serious warning. They are pro active. When they are called to observe a moniker, they are pro active. Once they see any slight trace of deception, they give serious warning by addressing the moniker. It is normal such monikers always try to adjust. But in a situation where healthserver keeps synchronizing and validating useless business offers and mods allow him go unchecked to the extent of promoting a few of the threads he synchronized to the front page is a signal something is fishy. Some of your mods are already compromised.

I want to believe you have trusted mods and super mods. I may not be right everytime, but I always do my best to be neutral even when everyone is against me. Our elders say, time is the only true judge. With time, many of the issues I spoke about started coming to reality.

Here is my point, there should be a way to prevent scams instead of correcting the crime. A way is to check people like healthserve. And if you dig deep, you may find crimes this moniker has committed. I do not know him, but his activities are so scam-like. And more people are coming out to talk about this healthserve.

No professional will issue death threats. Only "desperados" and scammers do it. In fact, they always do it unknowingly. It is like an uncontrolled reflex. Healthserve did not know when he issued that death threat. And he is serious about it.

My own suggestion are:
1. Investigate Healthserve properly. Not only the thread a mod (most likely Uboma) deleted my comments. Please, go deeper. Uboma is fast to call for invesrigation of that thread only. Brosssss....do not let mods do us "kalokalo".
2. Study the moniker closely and you will definitely be able to learn one or two strategies on curbing scams. That moniker is a case study.
3. Be on alert with your mods. Find the threads healthserve is number 1 to make comments on that were pushed to front page. I guess the mod might want to delete the comments. Lol. So, take note of all deleted comments on past threads (number 1 comment) from today backward. It is hard for me to check, but I know there are few ones. Then, try to investigate who pushed the monikers to the front page. As soon as you do that, start looking for patterns. Honestly, it is like you are doing a forensic investigation. It takes time, but it worths it. And you will get to the root of the matter.
4. My oga sir, there are self confessed monikers that have multiple monikers on NL. I wrote it somewhere that I had to open some monikers to investigate a particular moniker some months back. And the fellow knew about it. Here is my point, you need to find a way to discourage multiple monikers. See, good people also open multiple monikers. For example..they jst add prefixs and suffixs to the real one. One reason is during a discussion, debate or argument, when the real monikers gets banned, users do not want to wait 24 hours till the ban is over. They just open new ones. Also, i noticed that people open new monikers when they want to get advice from people to prevent stigmatization and bullying of their real monikers. I can understand these issues, but there should be ways to address registration of multiple monikers. Bros, with the way NL is, I would open 1,000 monikers myself to get something done if I was desperate.

Kindly treat my concerns with care.

Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
Waiting on the mods to respond to this issue

Cc Pavore9 FarmTech
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
I was in a thread recently to challenge a lady and to investigate her cos the moniker came up in past hacks I was a victim. I am not saying she is guilty of hacking me, but her monikers popped up. Someone kept mentioning her moniker, and I had to check the moniker. Though, i do not think she should be banned...she was just debating. But she needs to be corrected too. Of course, she operates with Khia and Khiaa. And she publicly acknowledges the two monikers everytime. Well, she might have a strong reason to have a duplicate, but I think it is wrong. Users should have one account at a time. One should be deleted in my own opinion. Why keep two monikers? Of course, the reason to open a duplicate moniker might be justified, but one should be closed. You may consult Mr. Justwise and DisGuy on the necessity to always remove duplicates. I have checked the moniker and I have seen that mods should watch out ooo. Not because of her hatred for whites, but deeper research should be made. I frown at anyone who publicly identifies himself/herself with multiple monikers which function at the same time.

Then, there are these 2 monikers on the same thread which I know about. In one of his posts he threatened to hack me. Just read his last comment. Research him very well. Read below:
Bigcowhorn:

This moniker of yours is now mine bro. Trust me.

Really, I dont care if pistotita is hacked, or deleted. I will simply walk out finally out of NL. But this time, no one can take vital info like the details of my contacts and drafts of my researches and pilots from me. This is the biggest joy of mine.

And this guy wrote it many times that he is a useless troll who torments users online. He wrote it that he has multiple account, and it is what he does. Check out the same thread and you will see that Bigcowhorn is the same person as EasternPrince.

Bigcowhorn
Easternprince

The same style of bullying people. I have evidences that the same person is behind these two monikers. And he wrote it that he has more monikers. How do the mods in that section leave this kind of online nu.isance to roam about freely? I mean...what kind of omission is that? Those two monikers should be deleted. Look at his pattern, and you will see more monikers like this, please....delete them all. He should be straight forward and open one single account. He is even operating multiple accounts simultaneously, and he is always bragging about it.

No one can troll me and win. Cos if the cow and the fo.olish eastern prince monikers come after me, I will crush the same person behind the monikers.

NL has turned to trolls' forum. No gentle person cán operate freely on NL again. Why? Mods arent helping us. They ignore our cries. But trust me, there are pro active ones that I know about. Those guys handling the travel section are highly efficient. Respect to both of them.

Long live Nigeria.

Seun
Dominique
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by uboma(m): 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
Pistotita:
Oga Seun,

I have criricised you, and I have praised you many times. And I am someone who knows how to put my emotions aside. When real discussions are going on I dont allow old praises or criticism to influence my judgement.

Read the comments of Uboma above, and you will understand that things are not right. I did not even know Uboma is a mod until when I started going from one section to the other to fetch out the monikers of mods. See, innocent people are not quick to react. Something is fishy sir. Trust my gut when I say my instinct is telling me something. It doesn't fail me.

I am an entrepreneur like you, and I know the attitude of Nigerian workers. My oga, I called out Uboma based on what I saw. Even, I might have criticised Dominique too...but I have praised her too. See, I suspect that mod called Uboma. It is not an issue of why Dominique or anyone erased the comments in the said thread. Dig deeper sir.

Scammers are good. They think ahead, but to beat them, you need to get guys who can think ahead of people who think ahead. Before a computer could beat Kasporov, that Russian chess world champ, it took time. The brain of that champ was what apps makers built chess on. Even, IBM refused a rematch against Kasporov abd destroyed Deep Blue (the machine).

Oga, Seun....I need you to make healthserve a case study. You need to assign someone to follow all his posts. Study him. He is a professional manipulator. If you can beat this healthserve, trust me sir, you will be able to block many scammers.

Uboma may manage to come out clean in that particular investigation, but as a leader, you will see traces that your mods are becoming more compromised daily. Then, you need to start checking it. It is not easy. Nigerians take advantage of every slight position they have.

Dominique does not look shady to me, but I am just pis.sed off with her actions at times. But seriously, that lady is trying. To monitor these e-goats on Nairaland is a real serious job. Again, I have told you about two mods: Justwise and DisGuy...those two mods are super. Travel section should be the worst sections scamers should be operating on NL. However, these guys handled that section, arrested scams, and fought scammers to still that US consular officers in Abuja and Lagos opened threads on that section. The operational style of these mods is a case study for you. Please, consult these two brilliant guys how they do it. But I noticed that the weapon of closing duplicated topics is an effective one. Again, these guys always give serious warning. They are pro active. When they are called to observe a moniker, they are pro active. Once they see any slight trace of deception, they give serious warning by addressing the moniker. It is normal such monikers always try to adjust. But in a situation where healthserver keeps synchronizing and validating useless business offers and mods allow him go unchecked to the extent of promoting a few of the threads he synchronized to the front page is a signal something is fishy. Some of your mods are already compromised.

I want to believe you have trusted mods and super mods. I may not be right everytime, but I always do my best to be neutral even when everyone is against me. Our elders say, time is the only true judge. With time, many of the issues I spoke about started coming to reality.

Here is my point, there should be a way to prevent scams instead of correcting the crime. A way is to check people like healthserve. And if you dig deep, you may find crimes this moniker has committed. I do not know him, but his activities are so scam-like. And more people are coming out to talk about this healthserve.

No professional will issue death threats. Only "desperados" and scammers do it. In fact, they always do it unknowingly. It is like an uncontrolled reflex. Healthserve did not know when he issued that death threat. And he is serious about it.

My own suggestion are:
1. Investigate Healthserve properly. Not only the thread a mod (most likely Uboma) deleted my comments. Please, go deeper. Uboma is fast to call for invesrigation of that thread only. Brosssss....do not let mods do us "kalokalo".
2. Study the moniker closely and you will definitely be able to learn one or two strategies on curbing scams. That moniker is a case study.
3. Be on alert with your mods. Find the threads healthserve is number 1 to make comments on that were pushed to front page. I guess the mod might want to delete the comments. Lol. So, take note of all deleted comments on past threads (number 1 comment) from today backward. It is hard for me to check, but I know there are few ones. Then, try to investigate who pushed the monikers to the front page. As soon as you do that, start looking for patterns. Honestly, it is like you are doing a forensic investigation. It takes time, but it worths it. And you will get to the root of the matter.
4. My oga sir, there are self confessed monikers that have multiple monikers on NL. I wrote it somewhere that I had to open some monikers to investigate a particular moniker some months back. And the fellow knew about it. Here is my point, you need to find a way to discourage multiple monikers. See, good people also open multiple monikers. For example..they jst add prefixs and suffixs to the real one. One reason is during a discussion, debate or argument, when the real monikers gets banned, users do not want to wait 24 hours till the ban is over. They just open new ones. Also, i noticed that people open new monikers when they want to get advice from people to prevent stigmatization and bullying of their real monikers. I can understand these issues, but there should be ways to address registration of multiple monikers. Bros, with the way NL is, I would open 1,000 monikers myself to get something done if I was desperate.

Kindly treat my concerns with care.

Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.

You have simply confirmed my suspicion that you have paranoia.

You accused me earlier of hidding your comments against healthserve. I mentioned a supermod, Dominique to investigate the matter and tell us all why your comments got hidden. Now you accused me of being fast to react. It seems you have nothing better to do with your life.

@Dominique and Mynd44, kindly investigate the issues raised by Pistotita against me and do the needful. But if Pistotita is found to have accused me falsely, kindly issue him a warning to stay off my mentions.

In the meantime, @Pistotita, do humanity good by checking yourself into a rehab for urgent medical attention.

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by khiaa(f): 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
Pistotita:
I was in a thread recently to challenge a lady and to investigate her cos the moniker came up in past hacks I was a victim. I am not saying she is guilty of hacking me, but her monikers popped up. Someone kept mentioning her moniker, and I had to check the moniker. Though, i do not think she should be banned...she was just debating. But she needs to be corrected too. Of course, she operates with Khia and Khiaa. And she publicly acknowledges the two monikers everytime. Well, she might have a strong reason to have a duplicate, but I think it is wrong. Users should have one account at a time. One should be deleted in my own opinion. Why keep two monikers? Of course, the reason to open a duplicate moniker might be justified, but one should be closed. You may consult Mr. Justwise and DisGuy on the necessity to always remove duplicates. I have checked the moniker and I have seen that mods should watch out ooo. Not because of her hatred for whites, but deeper research should be made. I frown at anyone who publicly identifies himself/herself with multiple monikers which function at the same time.

Then, there are these 2 monikers on the same thread which I know about. In one of his posts he threatened to hack me. Just read his last comment. Research him very well. Read below:

Really, I dont care if pistotita is hacked, or deleted. I will simply walk out finally out of NL. But this time, no one can take vital info like the details of my contacts and drafts of my researches and pilots from me. This is the biggest joy of mine.

And this guy wrote it many times that he is a useless troll who torments users online. He wrote it that he has multiple account, and it is what he does. Check out the same thread and you will see that Bigcowhorn is the same person as EasternPrince.

Bigcowhorn
Easternprince

The same style of bullying people. I have evidences that the same person is behind these two monikers. And he wrote it that he has more monikers. How do the mods in that section leave this kind of online nu.isance to roam about freely? I mean...what kind of omission is that? Those two monikers should be deleted. Look at his pattern, and you will see more monikers like this, please....delete them all. He should be straight forward and open one single account. He is even operating multiple accounts simultaneously, and he is always bragging about it.

No one can troll me and win. Cos if the cow and the fo.olish eastern prince monikers come after me, I will crush the same person behind the monikers.

NL has turned to trolls' forum. No gentle person cán operate freely on NL again. Why? Mods arent helping us. They ignore our cries. But trust me, there are pro active ones that I know about. Those guys handling the travel section are highly efficient. Respect to both of them.

Long live Nigeria.

Seun
Dominique
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

What a lying, whiney, punk bytch you are.

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
Pistotita:

Bigcowhorn
Easternprince

Long live Nigeria.

Seun
Dominique
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Lol, Pistotita, I'm sure I don't know what you are talking about but would be so grateful if you kept me out of your delusions and obsessions about double monikers!

And Oga, when you talk try to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Are you here pointing fingers at Khiaa? One of the few American-born Nigerialanders, a member older than you? The same khiaa you bullied and abused (insulting her Black American ancestry) for 21 pages, such that even gentle hearted Dasani (another black American) thought you were mentally unstable and left the thread? We all thought you were mentally unstable but it was only me that tried to rein in your foul manners.

I still believe you are mentally unstable that's why I left you the hell alone alone after that day, why else will you be talking and laughing to yourself? Why else will you threaten the modes the way you have boldly done on this thread.

I'm on my own, talking with a fine lady from my home country of America and you butt in saying and I quote...'Don't let me vex and descend on you today or you will regret it' Now here you are calling the powers that be against me? grin

If you felt threatened by hacking at any point that day why didn't you speak up or make a swift complaint to the EFCC but waited till today to disturb my peace.

Oga, I have only two sentences for you.

1. Stop disgracing your old age and fix that loose screw in your head
2. Leave young Black American women alone and mind your business.

You have a good day.

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
uboma:

You have simply confirmed my suspicion that you have paranoia.

You accused me earlier of hidding your comments against healthserve. I mentioned a supermod, Dominique to investigate the matter and tell us all why your comments got hidden. Now you accused me of being fast to react. It seems you have nothing better to do with your life.

@Dominique and Mynd44, kindly investigate the issues raised by Pistotita against me and do the needful. But if Pistotita is found to have accused me falsely, kindly issue him a warning to stay off my mentions.

In the meantime, @Pistotita, do humanity good by checking yourself into a rehab for urgent medical attention.

Not paranoia he is mentally unstable. I'm very sure of that now. You should have seen what he did a thread i was two weeks back. It was terrible. An American citizen dumped Nairaland for good cos of him.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Not paranoia he is mentally unstable

Very very unstable. Unfortunately he's still roaming about rather than seek professional help before it goes beyond recovery point.

He's mental sickness is just way too obvious to the discerning.

May God heal him.

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ogas Seun, Myndd44, and Madam Dominique,

Just work on these people. Can you read how the cow horn hustler lied that I chased the FakeAfriCoonAmericana Khiaa out of NL? Lol. Infact, she was the one who was bashing Nigerians and calling them AfriCoon. And I proved to her thst she is an AfriCoon too lol. But the same person khiaa (khia) has responded here. I wanted to follow her about, but when I realised she was just messing around with her hatred for white, i realised she was not that a threat to NL. But please, delete one of the monikers and let her use only one. She has the freedom to express her hatred for white. Non of our businesses.

My ogas and madam, can you see that the Uboma guy is not worth to be a mod. A member is criticizing him, and he is replying when he is in a place of authority. Lol. Oga Seun, i would sack such a fellow instantly. Let him be an ordinary member and feel free to do like a "mu.mu". And that is a mod. Lol.

Please look into these cases very well. Just check the following:

bigcowhorn with easternprince
Khiaa with Khia

And then you tell me who is the liar(s).

Pistotita is here to assist you with any needed info.

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
Pistotita:
Ogas Seun, Myndd44, and Madam Dominique,

Just work on these people. Can you read how the cow horn hustler lied that I chased the FakeAfriCoonAmericana Khiaa out of NL? Lol. Infact, she was the one who was bashing Nigerians and calling them AfriCoon. And I proved to her thst she is an AfriCoon too lol. But the same person khiaa (khia) has responded here. I wanted to follow her about, but when I realised she was just messing around with her hatred for white, i realised she was not that a threat to NL. But please, delete one of the monikers and let her use only one. She has the freedom to express her hatred for white. Non of our businesses.

My ogas and madam, can you see that the Uboma guy is not worth to be a mod. A member is criticizing him, and he is replying when he is in a place of authority. Lol. Oga Seun, i would sack such a fellow instantly. Let him be an ordinary member and feel free to do like a "mu.mu". And that is a mod. Lol.

Please look into these cases very well. Just check the following:

bigcowhorn with easternprince
Khiaa with Khia

And then you tell me who is the liar(s).

Pistotita is here to assist you with any needed info.

I'm an American born Nigerian with Yoruba/Igbo ancestry, which is what drew me to that African-American discussion thread that day. I was not the only African American there, nor was Khiaa the only American lady there. There were about 3 others I knew of and one left cos of you, but you don't know that, do you? You got no human feelings whatever, do you?.

Please, note that my love and respect for Khiaa will not change despite all you do in an attempt to destroy it. Khiaa is strong and doesn't bow to blackmail or bullying even if they go on for 21 pages like you dished out and may dish out again I'm sure, but I will never stand by and watch.

Find that psychiatric hospital someone talked about fast and checking in. We all need you to get better sir.

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I'm an American born Nigerian with Yoruba/Igbo ancestry, which is what drew me to that African-American discussion thread that day. I was not the only African American there not was Khiaa the only American lady there. There were about 3 others I know of and one left cos of you, but you don't know that do you? You got no feelings whatever.

Please, note that my love and respect for Khiaa has not changed despite all you did in an attempt to destroy it. Khiaa is strong and doesn't bow to blackmail or bullying even they go on for 21 pages like you dished out and may dish out again I'm sure but I will never stand by and watch.

Find that psychiatric hospital someone talked about fast and checking in. We all need you to get better sir.

I add my voice to this . Khia is popular here. Though our paths have not crossed on very personal terms but in Years, she has held her own without any issues.

We have someone who feels can just force his opinion on people. I just hope he learns one thing he doesn't know he has issues with. Tolerating people, or put in another way, tolerate people of same quality or same intellect. While he may appear intelligent, he can't deal with the fact that there are people of same or rather higher quality.

If one seeks partners to develop project does that reduce one to a fraudster. Dude is just a sick guy who sees only what his delusions pushes him to see.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by uboma(m): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Not paranoia he is mentally unstable. I'm very sure of that now. You should have seen what he did a thread i was two weeks back. It was terrible. An American citizen dumped Nairaland for good cos of him.

Pistotita is too small to me leave Nairaland. I will leave on my own accord when I want to but it won't be as a result of a lunatic parading himself and trying to make himself look good when in reality, he is far from it.

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
Pistotita:
I was in a thread recently to challenge a lady and to investigate her cos the moniker came up in past hacks I was a victim. .

Seun
Dominique
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

You came into that thread to investigate or you started raining insults on my person immediately before turning your attention fully on Khiaa and declaring war on her openly?

Khiaa's moniker came up in past hacks where you were a victim? The most popular American lady on Nairaland is now interested in hacking you and I'm trying to do the exactly same too? Are you for real?

Is this how you come up with all the stories you tell in every comment you make to get them to stretch so long? Pure lies and fabrications?

You really need help is all i can say.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You came into that thread to investigate or you started or you started raining insults on my person immediately before turning your attention full to Khiaa and declaring war on her openly?

Khiaa's moniker came up in past hacks where you were a victim? The most popular American lady on Nairaland is now interested in hacking you and I'm trying to do the same too? Are you for real?

Is this how you come up with all the stories you tell in every comment you make to get them to stretch so long? Pure lies and fabrications?

You really need help is all i can say.

Beyond every doubt Pistotita is extremely gifted and intelligent. One of the most intelligent ive seen besides my humble self here but there lies big problems

The inability to let people be whatever they want to be

The imagination that he's the only big player in the field.

The inability to tolerate other people he considers intelligent or challenging hence he'll mix good counsels and then mix toxicity in form of stay away from bla bla bla and other fabricated theories to project himself as the top shot, the impeccable one. He can't tolerate success which makes him what a witch/wizard is.

Not seeing things through other peoples perspective nor allowing people to have differing position on issues.

He exists for peoples comments and thoughts. His motive is to skewer the thoughts of his undiscerning praise singers to see him as a good person and not for pure altruistic motives...

Dude has many issues typical of mental instability.

This and more are his many problems.

In summary, he is mentally sick and narcissistic

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by cao(f): 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
RIP my mentions. Healthserve, **whoops** Pistotita, I guess I'm getting the mention as I'm mod, but I'm not able to add posts to FP. I can only suggest them, it's up to the supermods to actually put them up on FP.

It really is getting rather tiring to have my moniker mentioned with things that have nothing to do with my section (gaming). My mentions are already insane with one daily spammer, the conception thread, the JAMB thread and those folks that can't spell "ciao". Free me small.

Sha, sha, well done with your investigation, good luck.

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

Beyond every doubt Pistotita is extremely gifted and intelligent. One of the most intelligent ive seen besides my humble self here but there lies big problems

The inability to let people be whatever they want to be

The imagination that he's the only big player in the field.

The inability to tolerate other people he considers intelligent or challenging hence he'll mix good counsels and then mix toxicity in form of stay away from bla bla bla and other fabricated theories to project himself as the top shot, the impeccable one. He can't tolerate success which makes him what a witch/wizard is.

Not seeing things through other peoples perspective nor allowing people to have differing position on issues.

He exists for peoples comments and thoughts. His motive is to skewer the thoughts of his undiscerning praise singers to see him as a good person and not for pure altruistic motives...

Dude has many issues typical of mental instability.

This and more are his many problems.

In summary, he is mentally sick and narcissistic

I know what to write in response to this post, or I can easily avoid you. But I will not allow you sweet talk yourself out of this issue.

I am focused on my mission here:

1. Are the following monikers connected? Healthserve, Hspda, Planet3xi, Kunleweb, Essenceplus. Are they always synchronizing and validating useless posts, and suddenly the OP deactivate afterwards when there is no "maga" to pay? All for them to move else where to find another "maga"?

2. Is the person behind bigcowhorn the same behind easternprince? Look at the pattern of the troll(s). Usage of same images to torment his victims. And self confession that he has many monikers. He even mentioned more monikers in one of his posts. Those that use warrior as suffix. I have a list of more.

3. Is the same person behind the moniker Khiaa and Khia ? She only called me a liar to this allegation...but check it out. There are self confessions that she owns the two. So, how am I a liar? And is it right for her to use these two monikers simultaneously, and be parading herself about on NL?

4. Is Uboma really clean? Let us see if he is going to respect himself by not being too emotional when he knows he is under investigation? Who deleted the comments in the thread. Why? And who usually moves healthserve, kunleweb and other monikers synchronized threads to the front page? Why is Uboma the only mod who keeps coming around when it comes to healthserve? Even Agric mods that he has called upon many times did not make comments when we started voicing out our concerns. Why is it Uboma? And he lost it to the extent of behaving unprofessionally here. That is a sign of guilty conscience, and fast move to cover up

These are my concerns. I am not interested in who is intelligent and who is a zombie. He is intelligent but mentally sick. Lol. And he is bursting your bubbles. I do not want to turn it to arguments or narrative abusive thread. I am here and focused.

Mods....please, get to work sirs and ma.

Thank you!

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
Pistotita:

I know what to write in response to this post, or I can easily avoid you. But I will not allow you sweet talk yourself out of this issue.

I am focused on my mission here:

1. Are the following monikers connected? Healthserve, Hspda, Planet3xi, Kunleweb, Essenceplus. Are they always synchronizing and validating useless posts, and suddenly the OP deactivate afterwards when there is no "maga" to pay? All for them to move else where to find another "maga"?

2. Is the person behind bigcowhorn the same behind easternprince? Look at the pattern of the troll(s). Usage of same images to torment his victims. And self confession that he has many monikers. He even mentioned more monikers in one of his posts. Those that use warrior as suffix. I have a list of more.

3. Is the same person behind the moniker Khiaa and Khia ? She only called me a liar to this allegation...but check it out. There are self confessions that she owns the two. So, how am I a liar? And is it right for her to use these two monikers simultaneously, and be parading herself about on NL?

4. Is Uboma really clean? Let us see if he is going to respect himself by not being too emotional when he knows he is under investigation? Who deleted the comments in the thread. Why? And who usually moves healthserve, kunleweb and other monikers synchronized threads to the front page? Why is Uboma the only mod who keeps coming around when it comes to healthserve? Even Agric mods that he has called upon many times did not make comments when we started voicing out our concerns. Why is it Uboma? And he lost it to the extent of behaving unprofessionally here. That is a sign of guilty conscience, and fast move to cover up

These are my concerns. I am not interested in who is intelligent and who is a zombie. He is intelligent but mentally sick. Lol. And he is bursting your bubbles. I do not want to turn it to arguments or narrative abusive thread. I am here and focused.

Mods....please, get to work sirs and ma.

Thank you!

Who moved my synchronized threads to FP. Envy has destroyed what's left of your humanity. My success will kill you eediot.

See why someone says paranoia has pushed you of the edge of normalcy, you pathethic mentally sick re.tard.

You're pained threads with my comments keep making FP. Why not go and hang yourself you fulish waste of existence
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
cao:
RIP my mentions. Healthserve, **whoops** Pistotita, I guess I'm getting the mention as I'm mod, but I'm not able to add posts to FP. I can only suggest them, it's up to the supermods to actually put them up on FP.

It really is getting rather tiring to have my moniker mentioned with things that have nothing to do with my section (gaming). My mentions are already insane with one daily spammer, the conception thread, the JAMB thread and those folks that can't spell "ciao". Free me small.

Sha, sha, well done with your investigation, good luck.

Madam,

I apologize for the mention. But my intention was to call the attention of all mods to take a look at the monikers. There is an allegation that the monikers are always going about all sections on NL. So, the aim is that mods that have seen such pattern can easily identify it and like you have explained can contact the super mods to get to the root of the matter.

I apologize again for the mention.

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
Pistotita:

Madam,

I apologize for the mention. But my intention was to call the attention of all mods to take a look at the monikers. There is an allegation that the monikers are always going about all sections on NL. So, the aim is that mods that have seen such pattern can easily identify it and like you have explained can contact the super mods to get to the root of the matter.

I apologize again for the mention.

Typical mental instability, one moment good, the next bad. One moment apologizing, the next slandering. Neither here nor there freak

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

How To Start A Catfish Farming Business / Bulldozer, Grader, Excavator And Pay-loader For Hire / Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 200