Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? (56426 Views)

Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by ak22(m): 8:41am On Dec 09, 2019
But you are in love with the olosho before. Now you are devastated after you have seen what you want. Abi you don't see those pierce before? If you want him to marry that runs � click like but if you want him to do so click share.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by ZikZikZik: 8:41am On Dec 09, 2019
The same way I look at boys with tattoos as razz people, same way I look at girls with piercings ass razz... From my own personal experience, there’s no decent girl that carry piercings around. I’m a guy who’s always wanted to inscribe some words on my skin but I can’t because I need people to be able to identify me not just by character but from my look..Sometimes people just give up on you from your looks, and can’t help you even if they wanted to...

21 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Neroiam(m): 8:42am On Dec 09, 2019
Na earnings or noserings you wan marry abi na the gal? Piercings don't mean she's loose. Na just the country wey we dey.

Okay, the ones wey no get piercings wey dey straff multiple men on a regular nko?

Most people posting olosho and the likes of it, e sure for me say their bannies dey on top another man dey collect cassava even as you dey read this post so...

I've been asked if i can marry a girl who's given birth before.. YES

OP.. If her character is good, she can cook and isn't lazy, guy, I give you go ahead.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by damdam995(m): 8:42am On Dec 09, 2019
All of you just ruined someone relationship lol... God go forgive una ooooo grin

4 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:42am On Dec 09, 2019
motionarena:
Can You Marry A Girl that Pierce Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings?

Hi guys

You know it has now been a norm for most women and girls to have multiple piercings in their nose and ears.

I really don't know what they see in it.

Well i have dis girlfriend we have been dating for a while and i plan to marry her. She works with a software company and she is very intelligent.

She returned from a trip and i noticed she had 3 sets of earrings in one ear and also had a tiny piercing on her nose.

I was devastated and asked her why she did it and said it means nothing that she just felt like.

Now am thinking of ending the relationship as i regard girls that do such as loose and runz girls.

Am i overreacting or taking the right move
Did she pierce her pussy

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by eghuan1(m): 8:43am On Dec 09, 2019
motionarena:

Hi guys

You know it has now been a norm for most women and girls to have multiple piercings in their nose and ears.

Well i have dis girlfriend we have been dating for a while and i plan to marry her. She works with a software company and she is very intelligent.

She returned from a trip and i noticed she had 3 sets of earrings in one ear and also had a tiny piercing on her nose.

I was devastated and asked her why she did it and said it means nothing that she just felt like.

Now am thinking of ending the relationship as i regard girls that do such as loose and runz girls.

I don't care what people say about morality o, but if I see my girlfriend with tattoos or piercings, that's the end of the relationship.

One of the first questions I asked my ex when I first indicated my interest in her, was if she had a tattoo. She asked why, I told her I will just walk away.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by uuzba(m): 8:44am On Dec 09, 2019
Op, you have problem.
In fact I want to come and slap you.

Are you people not dating first before you marry? You behaving as it somebody bis pushing you to marry.
You just saw a girl and GBAM! Marriage full you head.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by DebrahDivah(f): 8:44am On Dec 09, 2019
Well, personally I don't like piercings... No No

But does multiple piercings really define who a woman is?

God will help you, you'll go and hook up with one that has no piercing at all and her brain is piercing make she dey show first class madness

Piercing or no piercing.... Let's hope someone that suits us come our way
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by frozen70(f): 8:44am On Dec 09, 2019
motionarena:

Hi guys

She has upgraded and stepped up her style and system of living

The issue now is can you cope with this upgrade

Some ladies are really crazy and good for dating and not for marriage

While those for marriage are not the carzy type that are good for dating but they are good for marriage

Use this analysis and place her where she belongs

8 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by cococandy(f): 8:44am On Dec 09, 2019
Leave her.
So that she can marry someone that values her sense of personal autonomy and agrees with the things she agrees with.
You will find someone for you.

motionarena:

Hi guys

7 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by babyfaceafrica: 8:44am On Dec 09, 2019
AbuAeesha:
u might have ur opinion,but the fact is not all ladies with nose or ear piercing are bad,some just feel like putting it

nothing decent about outing rings on nose and bellies

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Ololanla: 8:44am On Dec 09, 2019
grin grin
Dollarheist:

OGBONTARIGI
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by 8stargeneral: 8:45am On Dec 09, 2019
it really turn me off in women I don't like it.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 09, 2019
motionarena:

Hi guys

I don't know why people come to nairaland to ask dump questions. Man pls do you
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by kutitosin(m): 8:46am On Dec 09, 2019
motionarena:

Hi guys

Are we your parents to decide for you? Oga grow some balls and take a decision.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by deebrain(m): 8:47am On Dec 09, 2019
You have better chances in seeing a good girl in one that dresses well than a girl that has such appearance.

Remember I said "chances".

Do your research well and thread carefully.

Never forget your prayers.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Toks2008(m): 8:48am On Dec 09, 2019
motionarena:

Hi guys

I use to have this mindset until recently.

Bro nah for naija una dey read bad meaning to all those things.

Just study her character and if you like it abeg marry her.

Tatoos tongue piercing nose piercing or multiple piercings may not look too good but it means nada.

Even me sef dey put on clipped earring on my left ear occasionally and I'm a definition of a total responsible guy and I mean 100% heaven bound holy ghost filled believer in Christ.

Funny enough you will see weed smokers and those who are drunkards condemning piercings and tattoo.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by uuzba(m): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2019
eghuan1:

I don't care what people say about morality o, but if I see my girlfriend with tattoos or piercings, that's the end of the relationship.

One of the first questions I asked my ex when I first indicated my interest in her, was if she had a tattoo. She asked why, I told her I will just walk away.
You don't have to do it like that.
Know the person, get on in your relationship. The only question you always ask yourself everyday is, "can I live with this person for the rest of my life?"... The person will expose all their character to you.
Seeing or not seeing a tattoo is not that important. The character of the person is most important ..
It is the character of the person that made them do tattoo in the first place.
A good person may have made a mistake and done the tattoo and will be regretting. You have to forgive that one and continue
A foolish person will do the tattoo and will be happy without regrets. You will already know before even seeing the tattoo that this kind of person has tattoo.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Ayomarcel(m): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2019
Will you be happy if u marry her?? It's all about u.. And change is constant.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by DarkJeddi(m): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2019
Rajman45:
How does having multiple earrings and nose whatever affect a girl good characters and upbringing.
Go to India and see it done everywhere.... No big deal on it.
It is the culture in India and should not be a point of comparison..

I certainly would have reservations about a girl with multiple piercings,just like one that dresses half naked..

Decency is not a word,it is an attitude..

7 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by xalley(m): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2019
so what are you saying cos I don't get?,this is the stupid African mentality we talking about,rubbish,I am a guy that love doing dr3ad ,dress rugged,plait hair but doesn't mean am a cultist,a bad nigga or a killer,the earlier you guys stop judging people by mere look the better for you all

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by lastempero: 8:49am On Dec 09, 2019
It depends on your arrangement on that,did you make it clear to her that you dont like such.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by nairalanduseles: 8:50am On Dec 09, 2019
dairykidd:

True.. but 1 in 20 girls i can bet my life on it undecided

Maybe because you have not left Nigeria......my friend travel
Naija is really a cave

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Neroiam(m): 8:50am On Dec 09, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

Did she pierce her pussy

Na me go happy pass seff if she did

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by uuzba(m): 8:50am On Dec 09, 2019
kutitosin:

Are we your parents to decide for you? Oga grow some balls and take a decision.
I need to beat this OP. Please anybody give me his address ..
Beating is just sweating my hand this morning

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Myhusband(m): 8:50am On Dec 09, 2019
[s]
vikkimimi:
piercings does not mean a girl is loose or an OLOSHO as you call it, it's all about taste and fashion, and other times out of curiosity....same way most guys love to have tattoos, but tattoos seem costlier than having multiple piercings that's why most guys haven't gone for it.

A girl can have multiple piercings and still be more ethical than a girl without one.
[/s]

no responsible lady do such without calling the attention of her guy before doing it

she had join bad gang, you better start using CD with her henceforth before she dashed you some diseases

about quitting the relationship, it's a personal decision and no you're not overreacting. I don't tolerate that nonsense, I can't even settle down with a lady that's cutting her hair not talk of nose piercer

5 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Caveman1707: 8:50am On Dec 09, 2019
Biingoo:
Ginaz? Na today you know say she she be OKpo? One guy for ashawo thread nearly posted her nude earlier this year she begin wail all over the thread before some elders in the thread adviced the to retreat grin

Lol
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by ibechris(m): 8:51am On Dec 09, 2019
Rajman45:
How does having multiple earrings and nose whatever affect a girl good characters and upbringing.

How can we go to India when this is a Nigerian matter...? We don't have anything in common.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Angelfrost(m): 8:51am On Dec 09, 2019
We might also fully conclude that guys with tattoos, dreadlocks, full facial beards, and that favour jeans are not qualified to be husbands, mentors, and fathers...

You know what Op, you should end the relationship... That girl deserves someone better. When you come into full intelligence and maturity, you can then enter into a proper relationship. Cheers!!!

7 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Cyynywhite: 8:51am On Dec 09, 2019
I believe u are old enough to know wat u want....

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Ferdinandu(m): 8:51am On Dec 09, 2019
Rajman45:
Are you India? Is India you?
India you are?. Some things are telltale signs of instability in some peoples life

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Alexaonfleek: 8:51am On Dec 09, 2019
I've always admired nose piercings.

Personally,I have plans on getting an extra piercing sometime next year,on my nose and another side of my ear.call me olosho if u like, it's not you I'm marrying tongue
Op,there's nothing wrong with it.You know your girlfriend,you know the kind of person she is.
You know if she has hoe tendencies.
If u want to leave her simply because she has extra piercings and no other reason,it's your loss,not hers.
Good women are not easy to come by these days
She'll always find someone who loves extra piercings. smiley

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) / My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.