Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? (56516 Views)

Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2019
Ginaz:
I like piercings. Nipples and nose piercings specifically. It doesn’t mean I’m a bad loose girl and I can categorically tell you I’m an introvert and I hate going out , I rather read a book.

O.p grow up would you? She’s an adult for God’s sake!! In as much you intended to marry her doesn’t give you the right to abuse her fundamental human rights.

So choosing not to continue a relationship due to some traits that one is not comfortable with now constitutes to "abuse of human rights"?
Girls una matter tire person!!!

6 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 09, 2019
pocohantas:

And all your gfs, the ones you people keep complaining of in Romance section- did they all have multiple piercings?

I bet they passed your usual Naija man litmus test. I can list them in record time. I know them and I believe other ladies know them too. Anyone who doesn't fit into them, most likely doesn't care. Because it has never been difficult to deceive you lots. That is the truth too.
And when have i ever complained about any gf.. even if i did happen to have relationship issues it doesn't mean the girl in question is a hoe or loose. Certain conflicts of interest that can't be resolved also lead to break up or ending a relationship and many other factors. You just jump into an argument to defend what you don't know and i thought u pocohantas was even smart guess i thought wrong... Go back to my first post on this thread i specifically said not all girls with piercings are wired that way but a majority of the ones i have come across tend to be a certain way. And mostly they are rebellious against everything but at the same time some girls will do what others do or do it because they think it looks good.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by ibrahim55(m): 9:45am On Dec 09, 2019
motionarena:
Can You Marry A Girl that Pierce Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings?

Hi guys

You know it has now been a norm for most women and girls to have multiple piercings in their nose and ears.

I really don't know what they see in it.

Well i have dis girlfriend we have been dating for a while and i plan to marry her. She works with a software company and she is very intelligent.

She returned from a trip and i noticed she had 3 sets of earrings in one ear and also had a tiny piercing on her nose.

I was devastated and asked her why she did it and said it means nothing that she just felt like.

Now am thinking of ending the relationship as i regard girls that do such as loose and runz girls.

Am i overreacting or taking the right move
my wife pierced her nose and has multiple earring she even has chain on her left left we are happily married had two children a boy and a girl u should be concerned about the person not not the piercing

5 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Elvinho2244(m): 9:45am On Dec 09, 2019
is actually really true and funny in a way

Yes o Boss
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Toks2008(m): 9:47am On Dec 09, 2019
Ladycewhy:
Anyway ,i cant say i blame people stereotyping piercings, it takes a minute to size up a person, and your physical appearance makes up 90% of this sizing. I will still not respect a guy from yankee putting on this kind of ear rings, cos na yahoo boy,pickup guys, drugs moles ,wire wire or even factory worker with no meaningful reputation i go add you join.

There is a saying that you should dress the way you want to be addressed there is a certain way people who are into metal music dress from hip hop same way what you do reflects on your dress sense hence engineers barely wear suits.

While i will say the sterotyping on double ear piercings might be too extreme, but leg chains, tattoos ,nipple piercings are never wrong to be sterotyped cos most times it turns out to be true about the people with this kind of appearance. I saw a lady the other day ,a mother with a tattoo and nose percing even what she was wearing , i just shook my head,her appearance alone was appalling while she might have a good heart but i dont go around with a microscope to know her inner heart(if there is even something like that sef),so i will forgive myself for that.

Also lets not forget the lady is not a teenager, the op didnt meet her with piercings, she is impulsive ,this is my fear for the OP, cos i cant ascertain just how far she will take this her impulsive nature to.

That is the beauty of life...everyone is entitled to his or her opinion...the irony is that you will see people smoking weed, nicotine and those who drink liquor like no tomorrow condemning people who do piercings or use earrings...CRAZY I must say.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 09, 2019
that is the logo of a female cult, black Jezebel daughters, they are highly secretive, may be she just joined them.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by pocohantas(f): 9:49am On Dec 09, 2019
Nnemuka:
An IT professional dating a Nigerian guy with low self esteem grin grin
bwahahahahaha

Na she find trouble. Date guy wey dey aspire and inspire, she say no- she'll be submissive to a Tosyne2much wannabe.

He has a tech gf and his problem is piercings. So much that he had to come take advice from guys whose gfs are probably collecting money for subscription from them. When will she even see time to do the olosho work? Nawa

9 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Charmingrascal(m): 9:49am On Dec 09, 2019
These things u listed are things that I love.
I do buy waist beads for my fiancee because I lov it on other ladies.
She wll soon pierce her nose infact I'll do it 4 her.
That doesn't change a thng abt us.I stil luv her lyk dat
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by dokyOloye: 9:50am On Dec 09, 2019
Ginaz:
I like piercings. Nipples and nose piercings specifically. It doesn’t mean I’m a bad loose girl and I can categorically tell you I’m an introvert and I hate going out , I rather read a book.

O.p grow up would you? She’s an adult for God’s sake!! In as much you intended to marry her doesn’t give you the right to abuse her fundamental human rights.

Exactly.
Dude is lucky to have an employed techie girl and his concern is piercings.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nwaonyishi69: 9:51am On Dec 09, 2019
For me the answer is NO. For you, it is what you want that you get.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 09, 2019
motionarena:

Hi guys

You know it has now been a norm for most women and girls to have multiple piercings in their nose and ears.

Well i have dis girlfriend we have been dating for a while and i plan to marry her. She works with a software company and she is very intelligent.

She returned from a trip and i noticed she had 3 sets of earrings in one ear and also had a tiny piercing on her nose.

I was devastated and asked her why she did it and said it means nothing that she just felt like.

Now am thinking of ending the relationship as i regard girls that do such as loose and runz girls.

You are considering marrying a girl that will make such obvious and major change to her body without telling U? Like u are not important enough to know before she takes such a decision. Marry her o...
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by TheRedpillguy: 9:53am On Dec 09, 2019
vikkimimi:
piercings does not mean a girl is loose or an OLOSHO as you call it, it's all about taste and fashion, and other times out of curiosity....same way most guys love to have tattoos, but tattoos seem costlier than having multiple piercings that's why most guys haven't gone for it.

A girl can have multiple piercings and still be more ethical than a girl without one.
payperpost:
that is the logo of a female cult, black Jezebel daughters, they are highly secretive, may be she just joined them.
Lol
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Aldebarann(m): 9:56am On Dec 09, 2019
To buttress your point, read Ezekiel 16:2-12. I wouldn’t leave a woman because of such. She has the right to do whatever she wants. Even if she tells you before she does it, it is out of respect, definitely not for permission. Pfft!

Ginaz:

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Pizzlelight: 9:56am On Dec 09, 2019
This is just a misconception. I got a second piercing because I wanted to add spice to my looks as I am naturally a no makeup person.
I am intelligent, and I work for my money.
I don't believe that a person should be judged because they choose to enhance their looks.
Please marry her.. Wife material are scarce this days

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Ladycewhy(f): 9:57am On Dec 09, 2019
Toks2008:

That is the beauty of life...everyone is entitled to his or her opinion...the irony is that you will see people smoking weed, nicotine and those who drink liquor like no tomorrow condemning people who do piercings or use earrings...CRAZY I must say.
I am personally allergic to smoke from cigarettes ,so i avoid them for my own good same way alcohol gives me headache so i would naturally not be a drinking buddy with a drunk. I am not condemning her but i reserve the right to form an impression about her based on her appearance. Same way you decide if someone is ugly or pretty based on their facial structure,its human nature.

So bros,

If you don't like drunks, dont marry a person that loves alcohol,
If you don't like tattoos,don't marry a person with tattoos and pressure them to clean it,
If you don't like piercings ,don't marry someone that likes it and force them to take it off,
If you don't like smokers ,dont marry a smoker and force them to quit the habit.

If not na so unnecessary wahala dey start for marriage.I am sure there are guys out there who dont mind her piecings .

4 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Liposure: 10:00am On Dec 09, 2019
Personally, i hav a thing 4 girls wit multiple piercings.its a huge turnon 2 me.i c nothing wrong

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Liposure: 10:00am On Dec 09, 2019
Personally, i hav a thing 4 girls wit multiple piercings cos i like fetish things.its a huge turnon 4 me.i c nothing wrong

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Seniorcitizen(m): 10:02am On Dec 09, 2019
motionarena:

Hi guys

believe me,,,it depends on your woman..my girl have three holes on each of her ears despite that she's the coolest I have ever seen...so you know your girl better..don't use the case of others to measure yours
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by nairalanduseles: 10:02am On Dec 09, 2019
dairykidd:

Yeah... goat fccker shebi na u open my passport for me.. Besides the Op is talking about a Nigerian situation. Because u manage travel to Ghana we wouldn't have peace again.. Local idiot, I am not your friend undecided

Work hard so you can see what happens in the developed world.....u are so angry because you have never traveled...
You are still young work very hard kiddo
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 09, 2019
Carrying dreadlocks doesn't imply one is a yahoo boy. But 9 out of 10 local yahoo boys carry dreadlocks about like gala.

Having multiple piercings all over your body doesn't necessarily imply one is a prostitute. But 9 out 10 public prostitutes have multiple piercings.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 09, 2019
pocohantas:

First, lets get this straight, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK about me. It is pretty obvious that I am a non-conformist and it is worse when dealing with NL males. So, don't ever tell me what you think/thought about me.

I didn't defend nothing, I saw your crass post calling people with a different views IDIOTS. You don't have piercings and you are this uncouth; what will happen if we give you like 2 piercings. Anyway, you doesn't mean you. "Not all girls like that are hoes", but you are prancing about the thread, insulting people who say same.

Interesting...
Face ur work is u have one.. I'm entitled to drop my comment for the Op and its what i did before y'all started with the mentions. Believe wtv the fcck u like its non of my biz... People believe in God, Some devil and some nothing. I still stand my ground that MOST girls with multiple piercings are rebellious hoes and i am still willing to stake my life on it. Who ever believes otherwise should state so without mentioning me, Nairaland is wide enough.. Besides hoes get married too even the unrepentant ones..

4 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by ss1930(m): 10:10am On Dec 09, 2019
Many without piercing are more dangerous. A devil you know is better than an angel you dont know.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Meekymannia: 10:11am On Dec 09, 2019
Have you ever seen a decent girl or woman that was well brought up doing such things? The holy book says by their fruit they shall be recognized. Either fine or not who is fine is fine and who is ugly is ugly. Piercing everywhere wouldn't make you attractive as far as am concerned. Such person is real Ashawo.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by levitate: 10:11am On Dec 09, 2019
Ginaz:

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by pocohantas(f): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2019
dairykidd:

I still stand my ground that MOST girls with multiple piercings are rebellious hoes and I am still willing to stake my life on it Who ever believes otherwise should state so without mentioning me, Nairaland is wide enough.. Besides hoes get married too even the unrepentant ones..

Pls, stake something useful. Like a bag of rice, 25l of groundnut oil or a carton of chickenkiss

11 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Indispensable85(m): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2019
That's no big deal, if you love her proceed. You can tell her u don't like it and if she loves you she'll stop all that.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Duru009(m): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2019
No responsible or well trained lady can do that ?
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by therajah: 10:16am On Dec 09, 2019
motionarena:

Hi guys

If you are in a serious relationship, i feel she shldve discussed it with you.
For somebody like dat, you need to check her other preferences...fashion style, moderations... you knw her better.
But piercing does not necessarily mean shes a bad girl. Be careful and watch closely!!! Dont be blinded by love.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Alexun(m): 10:17am On Dec 09, 2019
Ginaz:

You should be avoided at all cost. Your introvertive nature has made you develop a perverted mind. May you find your kind and not the innocent brothers out there!
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nnemuka(f): 10:18am On Dec 09, 2019
pocohantas:

Na she find trouble. Date guy wey dey aspire and inspire, she say no- she'll be submissive to a Tosyne2much wannabe.

He has a tech gf and his problem is piercings. So much that he had to come take advice from guys whose gfs are probably collecting money for subscription from them. When will she even see time to do the olosho work? Nawa
aswear
I dont know how smart ladies entangle themselves dating men with such mentality
To him ladies with piercings are olosho
see reasoning abeg shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by ogongogames(m): 10:19am On Dec 09, 2019
How long have you been dating? If you've known her for a while, I doubt piercings will change her character.

The only it tells me is that she must be quite strong willed considering how judgmental Nigeria is. What I'm trying to say is that piercings don't make you a bad person. It however may be the case that your values are not compatible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 / She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) / Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.