Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,433 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? (56486 Views)

Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 09, 2019
The thing is, most girls with multiple piercing are wild. For those it's cultural, it can be overlooked.

Have you ever taken time to study girls with nose rings, multiple ear piercing, nipple piercing, waist beads and ankle chains? All these on one person. These set are lost and not doing it for fashion.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Neroiam(m): 8:52am On Dec 09, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Maybe because you have not left Nigeria......my friend travel
Naija is really a cave

Cave for better na.. At least shelter dey cave.. Na bush
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by AbuAeesha: 8:52am On Dec 09, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

nothing decent about outing rings on nose and bellies
maybe you are right,but nose piercing is a culture of some people in the northern part of this country
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 09, 2019
Rajman45:
How does having multiple earrings and nose whatever affect a girl good characters and upbringing.
Go to India and see it done everywhere.... No big deal on it.

I have been to India, multiple earings and piercings are not common. Maybe in their local villages, but these are not ubiquitous in their cities.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by nairalanduseles: 8:53am On Dec 09, 2019
Neroiam:

Cave for better na.. At least shelter dey cave.. Na bush

I dey panic when i read comments here it's ridiculous how people think

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by property123: 8:53am On Dec 09, 2019
If you don't like body piercing, don't marry someone that does.
If you don't like going to club, don't marry someone that does.
If you don't like going to church or mosque, don't marry someone that does.
These are some of the things that bring serious marital issues and tomorrow someone ll start speaking grammer that it's compactibility issue. Avoid them now you have discovered them.

9 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 09, 2019
[quote author=expert234 post=84755849]

Will you advice your son or brother to marry a woman with such ludicrous piercing? Will you even advice your daughter or sister to Pierce herself in such a manner? [/quote

I won't advise him to neither will I advise him not to...it's his life and choice...I'll only come in when piercing is the only excuse he gives for not wanting to forge ahead with her

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by EgunMogaji2: 8:54am On Dec 09, 2019
motionarena:
Can You Marry A Girl that Pierce Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings?

Hi guys

You know it has now been a norm for most women and girls to have multiple piercings in their nose and ears.

I really don't know what they see in it.

Well i have dis girlfriend we have been dating for a while and i plan to marry her. She works with a software company and she is very intelligent.

She returned from a trip and i noticed she had 3 sets of earrings in one ear and also had a tiny piercing on her nose.

I was devastated and asked her why she did it and said it means nothing that she just felt like.

Now am thinking of ending the relationship as i regard girls that do such as loose and runz girls.

Am i overreacting or taking the right move

I can't really tell if this is just a thread to boost count or a serious.

In case it's serious please don't use earrings, tattoos to judge a decent girl.

Character and upbringing is what counts.

Tattoos and multi rings is a long term practice in Africa. It's nothing new and has been happening since before the anglos came.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by abuhusna1: 8:54am On Dec 09, 2019
If Na western country she dey do am she is ok as its normal thing but if Na naija she dey do am jakpa cos dem be open olosho but westerners just see it as fashion
motionarena:

Hi guys

You know it has now been a norm for most women and girls to have multiple piercings in their nose and ears.

Well i have dis girlfriend we have been dating for a while and i plan to marry her. She works with a software company and she is very intelligent.

She returned from a trip and i noticed she had 3 sets of earrings in one ear and also had a tiny piercing on her nose.

I was devastated and asked her why she did it and said it means nothing that she just felt like.

Now am thinking of ending the relationship as i regard girls that do such as loose and runz girls.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Newguyhere: 8:54am On Dec 09, 2019
you have daddy issues no doubt.
You are probably the product of a single mom grin
You are damaged. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lAdgC6OZRM
Alexaonfleek:
I've always admired nose piercings.

Personally,I have plans on getting an extra piercing sometime next year,on my nose and another side of my ear.call me olosho if u like, it's not you I'm marrying tongue
Op,there's nothing wrong with it.You know your girlfriend,you know the kind of person she is.
You know if she has hoe tendencies.
If u want to leave her simply because she has extra piercings and no other reason,it's your loss,not hers.
Good women are not easy to come by these days
She'll always find someone who loves extra piercings. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by HowDareU: 8:55am On Dec 09, 2019
Oturugbekeh! what a question! Piercing in any form doesn't define a person. What is done can hardly be undone; love pulls down difficult boundaries. OP, if you truly love her, please, let go of your foibles and do the needful. Is she giving you a hard time respect-wise? If no, no cause for alarm. I love women with low cuts who dye their hair as well. E dey scatter my skeroh die. Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by muyinet: 8:55am On Dec 09, 2019
vikkimimi:
piercings does not mean a girl is loose or an OLOSHO as you call it, it's all about taste and fashion, and other times out of curiosity....same way most guys love to have tattoos, but tattoos seem costlier than having multiple piercings that's why most guys haven't gone for it.

A girl can have multiple piercings and still be more ethical than a girl without one.

This is a blatant lie. This is what they always say but from the abundance of the mind, the mouth speaketh...

Run now that you can still run

4 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by JADEK01(m): 8:56am On Dec 09, 2019
vikkimimi:
piercings does not mean a girl is loose or an OLOSHO as you call it, it's all about taste and fashion, and other times out of curiosity....same way most guys love to have tattoos, but tattoos seem costlier than having multiple piercings that's why most guys haven't gone for it.

A girl can have multiple piercings and still be more ethical than a girl without one.
i don’t believe this

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Hoodgod(m): 8:57am On Dec 09, 2019
motionarena:

Hi guys

mean while i fit marry even dey one when pierce clits and tits grin
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Dlapezzi(m): 8:57am On Dec 09, 2019
First of all, discover the attributes you need in a woman then u will realise how irrelevant this question is to us!

5 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Neroiam(m): 8:57am On Dec 09, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
The thing is, most girls with multiple piercing are wild. For those it's cultural, it can be overlooked.

Have you ever taken time to study girls with nose rings, multiple ear piercing, nipple piercing, waist beads and ankle chains? All these on one person. These set are lust and not doing it for fashion.

You dey contradict the first part of your post..
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by smat101(m): 8:58am On Dec 09, 2019
vikkimimi:

90℅ of girls that have extra piercings are prostitutes...

6 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by muyinet: 8:59am On Dec 09, 2019
HowDareU:
Oturugbekeh! what a question! Piercing in any form doesn't define a person. What is done can hardly be undone; love pulls down difficult boundaries. OP, if you truly love her, please, let go of your foibles and do the needful. Is she giving you a hard time respect-wise? If no, no cause for alarm. Cheers!

It does to a very great extent. A well brought up and morally sound lady Won't ever think of having all those to enhance beauty out of sense of inadequacy and low self esteem.

@ the OP, Run for your dear live now that you can still run

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 09, 2019
Ginaz:
I like piercings. Nipples and nose piercings specifically. It doesn’t mean I’m a bad loose girl and I can categorically tell you I’m an introvert and I hate going out , I rather read a book.

O.p grow up would you? She’s an adult for God’s sake!! In as much you intended to marry her doesn’t give you the right to abuse her fundamental human rights.

Yet your nipples aren't pierced
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by SEGLIZ: 8:59am On Dec 09, 2019
motionarena:

Hi guys

I would come from different perspective, your marriage and home would end up having problems if go ahead with this relationship.
only if you are that man that dint give a damn, the anything goes kind of man. you woman might not be having flings but would cope with a woman that would wake take decisions without considering.
it hurts when you have a woman that leaves independent life under your roof. she could just do things without you raising an eye brow, soon as you start having an argument with your wife that home is gone.
pull it off now or regret later.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 09, 2019
Neroiam:
Na earnings or noserings you wan marry abi na the gal? Piercings don't mean she's loose. Na just the country wey we dey.

Okay, the ones wey no get piercings wey dey straff multiple men on a regular nko?

Most people posting olosho and the likes of it, e sure for me say their bannies dey on top another man dey collect cassava even as you dey read this post so...

I've been asked if i can marry a girl who's given birth before.. YES

OP.. If her character is good, she can cook and isn't lazy, guy, I give you go ahead.

Stop possing here with your mouth. It is easy to boast.

First go and marry a girl with multiple piercings on ears and nose, and one that has given birth to another man before marriage, then post her picture for us on NL, then we will believe you.

Stop given detrimental advice to others which you yourself will never follow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by muyinet: 9:00am On Dec 09, 2019
smat101:

90℅ of girls that have extra piercings are prostitutes...

99.9% of them are prostitutes... The remaining. 1% are those who started it to fit in but will graduate to being an olosho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by luminouz(m): 9:01am On Dec 09, 2019
vikkimimi:

Rubbish saying....
Goan put on leg chains and let's what your parents what to say about it!

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by rudepen(m): 9:01am On Dec 09, 2019
motionarena:

Hi guys

bro, tbh it doesn't mean anything, my GF has multiple piercings in her nose and ears, tats sef, yet, I can say she's diligent, hardworking and even submissive than those who don't even have a single piercings, it ain't about what other people think, if you love her and her ways of life, keep her!

4 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Obiaksnews: 9:01am On Dec 09, 2019
Op do not follow the advise of people telling you to dump the girl, let me ask you these few questions, does she make you happy ? have you caught her cheating on you before ? does she live an expensive life style you believe is gotten from prostitution ? does she have a good personality ? does she has the characteristics of a good partner ? if the answers to these questions i asked you are satisfactory to you, then i see no reason why you should miss out on a good girl just because she has multiple piercings. follow your heart, but use your brain.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Sunnybabe(m): 9:01am On Dec 09, 2019
Mutemenot:
She has graduated from street to Olosho... lets use you as a case of study, please marry her and update us as the journey progresses ...
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 09, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

I can't really tell if this is just a thread to boost count or a serious.

In case it's serious please don't use earrings, tattoos to judge a decent girl.

Character and upbringing is what counts.

Tattoos and multi rings is a long term practice in Africa. It's nothing new and has been happening since before the anglos came.

See how people dey reason sha, i can't believe my eyes. Piercings na fashion. This country dey go backwards o

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Neroiam(m): 9:02am On Dec 09, 2019
vikkimimi:

It's either you're God or can create life..

Do you have a scar on your body?
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Dikegodspower(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2019
Ginaz:
I like piercings. Nipples and nose piercings specifically. It doesn’t mean I’m a bad loose girl and I can categorically tell you I’m an introvert and I hate going out , I rather read a book.

O.p grow up would you? She’s an adult for God’s sake!! In as much you intended to marry her doesn’t give you the right to abuse her fundamental human rights.

odikwa egwuo
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by emerged01(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2019
Mutemenot:
She has graduated from street to Olosho... lets use you as a case of study, please marry her and update us as the journey progresses ...
grin
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by luminouz(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2019
Biingoo:
Ginaz? Na today you know say she she be OKpo? One guy for ashawo thread nearly posted her nude earlier this year she begin wail all over the thread before some elders in the thread adviced the to retreat grin

Guy come o....na true you talk? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) / Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women / FIVE Most Popular Commercial Sex Zones In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.