Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? (56423 Views)

Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by encryptjay(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2019
OP, follow your instincts. Don't ignore red flags. You'll think some people are changed till they get you caged up.
Experts here have told you what to do.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Neroiam(m): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2019
quirus:

Stop possing here with your mouth. It is easy to boast.

First go and marry a girl with multiple piercings on ears and nose, and one that has given birth to another man before marriage, then post her picture for us on NL, then we will believe you.

Stop given detrimental advice to others which you yourself will never follow.

Shebi you know me more than myself na ..abi?

It's my take on the matter.. So don't use your underexposed sense to judge me... Travel, even if it's Ghana seff.. Your perception will change

And in case you can't afford to travel, go for knowledge so your mind can be renewed.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Ladycewhy(f): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2019
Toks2008:

I use to have this mindset until recently.

Bro nah for naija una dey read bad meaning to all those things.

Just study her character and if you like it abeg marry her.

Tatoos tongue piercing nose piercing or multiple piercings may not look too good but it means nada.

Even me sef dey put on clipped earring on my left ear occasionally and I'm a definition of a total responsible guy and I mean 100% heaven bound holy ghost filled believer in Christ.
Anyway ,i cant say i blame people stereotyping piercings, it takes a minute to size up a person, and your physical appearance makes up 90% of this sizing. I will still not respect a guy from yankee putting on this kind of ear rings, cos na yahoo boy,pickup guys, drugs moles ,wire wire or even factory worker with no meaningful reputation i go add you join.

There is a saying that you should dress the way you want to be addressed there is a certain way people who are into metal music dress from hip hop same way what you do reflects on your dress sense hence engineers barely wear suits.

While i will say the sterotyping on double ear piercings might be too extreme, but leg chains, tattoos ,nipple piercings are never wrong to be sterotyped cos most times it turns out to be true about the people with this kind of appearance. I saw a lady the other day ,a mother with a tattoo and nose percing even what she was wearing , i just shook my head,her appearance alone was appalling while she might have a good heart but i dont go around with a microscope to know her inner heart(if there is even something like that sef),so i will forgive myself for that.

Also lets not forget the lady is not a teenager, the op didnt meet her with piercings, she is impulsive ,this is my fear for the OP, cos i cant ascertain just how far she will take this her impulsive nature to.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by GGirll: 9:06am On Dec 09, 2019
Rajman45:
How does having multiple earrings and nose whatever affect a girl good characters and upbringing.
Go to India and see it done everywhere.... No big deal on it.

A good girl with a sound moral upbringing will know that you are addressed the way you dress....your body is sacred and your character will be matched with this.....thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by babyfaceafrica: 9:07am On Dec 09, 2019
AbuAeesha:

maybe you are right,but nose piercing is a culture of some people in the northern part of this country

but the lady is not from the north or the side of the north that Pierce nose..so something is fishy

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Hedonisco: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2019
Some people can ask stupid questions sha. So you can confidently take this kind of girl back home to meet your parents, aunties, uncles and family members in general? As per say she be Cynthia Morgan abi MC Weird?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Foolishbuhari: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2019
It's embarrassing at this time some people still think every girl who wants to express herself is a ho.e!

Personally I like my girl looking good. I buy her expensive waist beads and anklets and if she wants to Pierce her ears or nose she's free to. I have personal reservations about piercing the nipples though and won't allow it but hey its a free world and men should stop demonizing women who try to live their lives to the fullest!

6 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by ProtectMyMoney: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2019
motionarena:
Can You Marry A Girl that Pierce Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings?

Hi guys

You know it has now been a norm for most women and girls to have multiple piercings in their nose and ears.

I really don't know what they see in it.

Well i have dis girlfriend we have been
Am i overreacting or taking the right move

Psychologists said any lady that has more than one piercing on both Ears is someone who is never satisfied.

So, prepare yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by InvertedHammer: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2019
/
Let her deal with her bad choices in life.

Don't bring the yoke on yourself.

Your heart is telling you something. Go with your instincts.

In other words, run for your life.
\

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Newguyhere: 9:10am On Dec 09, 2019
Are you serious!!!!!? cheesy shocked
Biingoo:
Ginaz? Na today you know say she she be OKpo? One guy for ashawo thread nearly posted her nude earlier this year she begin wail all over the thread before some elders in the thread adviced the to retreat grin

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by MedicH: 9:10am On Dec 09, 2019
Any woman with multiple piercings is damaged completely. Like seriously u can't work into a reasonable establishment like a hospital looking for a job as a nurse which i am well aware of with a ring on ur nose and multiple earings and expect to be hired. Not in a law firm and not in a bank.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 09, 2019
My dear run for your life those are the main senior olosho and end up owning a beer parlour when they are getting old. They don't write Olosho on the forehead by you see those hoes with earrings all over their face nipple, dodo and puzzy my dear those are the queen of olosho. Even anyone who piers twice on one ear na olosho too but they can never admit.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by luminouz(m): 9:11am On Dec 09, 2019
Romanoff:
The way you people stereotype is really shocking.

If you come to the North, you will see women with nose rings and multiple ear piercings and they are far decent than a girl down south with one piercing. How does it even relate?

I've had multiple piercing in my ears right from secondary school and I can prove I'm not a lose woman if anyone wishes to probe further.

@Op, no follow these shallow naira land people o. Do your own personal investigation. Marry her if she's a decent woman. Getting a woman who has beauty and brains no be easy feat for this generation. They are becoming endangered.

I want to probe further ooooo...
DM me.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Neroiam(m): 9:11am On Dec 09, 2019
Designerdollars:
op never take relationship advice from a woman.
Dump that girl, she has serious impulse control!! Having piercings or tattoos is how girls like that show their damaged state.

Before you make such conclusions, do you know this girl in question? Her past life?

If you're a Christian, can you show us from the bible where it's written that girls should have one piercing and it must be on the ear?

Please bring up valid points to buttress your assertions

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 09, 2019
Neroiam:

You dey contradict the first part of your post..
Read it again. This time, slowly.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by RamseyBolton: 9:12am On Dec 09, 2019
Ginaz:

I laugh in Japan. That sick fool with a twisted sense of humor just called my name out of the blue for some sick fun I knew nothing of.

My nudes?? Do you think I would trust anyone in the whole world with a picture of my unclad self, let alone someone from Nairaland?. He apologized for his sick jokes but it won’t stopped the fact God will punish him for that.

And that’s how someone can just wake up and spoil someone’s reputation for the fun of it.

Na God go help us o. God forbid anyone here has my nudes.

Whats up. Let me do nipple piercing for you grin grin
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Tonyblinky(m): 9:13am On Dec 09, 2019
I can never and I repeat,I can never marry a girl with a piercing on her nose and multiple on ears.
How I want take show her to my mama in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by luminouz(m): 9:13am On Dec 09, 2019
cococandy:
Leave her.
So that she can marry someone that values her sense of personal autonomy and agrees with the things she agrees with.
You will find someone for you.

You again!! grin
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by imitateMe(m): 9:13am On Dec 09, 2019
vikkimimi:
piercings does not mean a girl is loose or an OLOSHO as you call it, it's all about taste and fashion, and other times out of curiosity....same way most guys love to have tattoos, but tattoos seem costlier than having multiple piercings [s]that's why most guys haven't gone for it.[/s]

A girl can have multiple piercings and still be more ethical than a girl without one.
Don't say what you don't know. It is irritating.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Alexaonfleek: 9:14am On Dec 09, 2019
Newguyhere:
you have daddy issues no doubt.
You are probably the product of a single mom grin
You are damaged. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lAdgC6OZRM
coming from someone who patronises coded runs,that's nice grin grin
Till u get STDs,and open a thread on how you'd soon commit suicide.
Till then,leave me with my daddy issues tongue

I'm not replying your mentions again

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by jahsharon: 9:14am On Dec 09, 2019
vikkimimi:
piercings does not mean a girl is loose or an OLOSHO as you call it, it's all about taste and fashion, and other times out of curiosity....same way most guys love to have tattoos, but tattoos seem costlier than having multiple piercings that's why most guys haven't gone for it.

A girl can have multiple piercings and still be more ethical than a girl without one.

You are right jare. Don't mind them. Multiple piercings girls are very morally upright and intelligent. That is why there are multiple piercings on Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla, Arumah Oteh, Michel Obama, Hilary Clinton, Ibukun Awosika, e.t.c. You yourself, you are Olosho. Come and prove me wrong.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Neroiam(m): 9:15am On Dec 09, 2019
uuzba:
Op, you have problem.
In fact I want to come and slap you.

Are you people not dating first before you marry? You behaving as it somebody bis pushing you to marry.
You just saw a girl and GBAM! Marriage full you head.

Good question! ..abi the girl use juju cover her eye while they were dating? And he's just realising this now
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Tolexandre: 9:15am On Dec 09, 2019
If she no pierce her pussssssy, NO WAHALA! grin
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by virus05(m): 9:15am On Dec 09, 2019
Elvinho2244:

Who told you piercing does not mean a girl is loose, no girl with her right senses will pierce her nose, eyes, multiple holes in her ears, wear waist and leg beads, [/b] SHEY NA MAMMY WATER COMPETITION NI?[b]

Same with guys, no guy with his right sense will tattoo all his body, to the extent you won't even see space in his body...

Piercings and tattoos been make sense, till all this Ogberga babes and drugs addict boiz spoil my industry

If you can bear any pains through piercings and tattoos, it also means you can contain any SIZE of DICK,
My sister life na brain brain cool

Your head dey dere grin grin. OP, run 4 ur lif

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Babaken(m): 9:16am On Dec 09, 2019
As for me you are not over reacting i hate nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by imitateMe(m): 9:16am On Dec 09, 2019
Rajman45:
How does having multiple earrings and nose whatever affect a girl good characters and upbringing.
Go to India and see it done everywhere.... No big deal on it.
That's India. This is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Wallade(m): 9:16am On Dec 09, 2019
motionarena:
Can You Marry A Girl that Pierce Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings?

Hi guys

You know it has now been a norm for most women and girls to have multiple piercings in their nose and ears.

I really don't know what they see in it.

Well i have dis girlfriend we have been dating for a while and i plan to marry her. She works with a software company and she is very intelligent.

She returned from a trip and i noticed she had 3 sets of earrings in one ear and also had a tiny piercing on her nose.

I was devastated and asked her why she did it and said it means nothing that she just felt like.

Now am thinking of ending the relationship as i regard girls that do such as loose and runz girls.

Am i overreacting or taking the right move

Yes, you are overreacting. It is not enough reason to stereotype her.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by bigx(m): 9:17am On Dec 09, 2019
I don't get this idea of mature men coming to ask some kind questions online.

You're the one that would marry her, we won't help you with that or the honeymoon.

Make your decisions and be the man you're supposed to be abeg.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by virus05(m): 9:17am On Dec 09, 2019
motionarena:
Nipple piercing shocked shocked

OLOSHO

grin grin grin grin ur head dey dere bro cheesy grin grin
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Adakintroy2: 9:18am On Dec 09, 2019
Thid kind of behaviour require first discusion.so Don't marry her yet. She may be loose. By loose am not referring sexual context, rather strong definite opinion about herself . Her mind not definite on things. We expect of ourselves that at some age we are wholly form in respect to finance, religion, culture, art, music..e.t c our pesonallity organise in a definite line. If you met her with piercing it's understandable.

Piecing is not like picking up a dress. It a strong premeditated act hing on neccesity to conform to group identity. Also withing the context of our culture, piercing and tottoo are considered fashion extreme. If she suddenly decide to piece, It's speak volume for the state of her mind. In a world consistent with need to conform rest in the knowledge she may bow to other needs or awareness that do not conform to your marital standards one time maybe.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by virus05(m): 9:18am On Dec 09, 2019
Ginaz:

That word is over stale. Any mumu man can just wake up and start Calling a girl he has never met or known olosho.
Oloshooooo cheesy cheesy

Nipple piercing grin grin grin for who to see?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / No Guts No Glory (upload Ur Pretty Faces Without Makeup) / Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.