Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? (44460 Views)

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? by Newguyhere: 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
you said you were dating some rich foreign based dude in one of your posts tongue
I Would have sent you a screenshot but I'm too lazy to start searching for it.
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don't understand.
Re: Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? by Ladycewhy(f): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
Otunbalai:

Don't be to sure...Post it here, lets have a look and see if it's as you said
not too religious, not too black like our neighbors, have sense and be reserved but not too introverted,have self awareness fullstop.
Re: Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? by irumole1975: 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
pocohantas:

Trust me, you are a VERY unintelligent young man. Unstimulating too. No wow factor, you are just...Bland.

And that sucks in a man. Just look at your comebacks? As weak as your erection. Jeez!

Bye cry

This life I can't kill myself o.

I can't kill masef

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? by BuhBye: 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
computergeek:
Guys like this seem uninterested in life and just willing to go ahead with whatever comes along grin
Never before have I been so offended by something I 100% agree with grin
Re: Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? by BuhBye: 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
ibkayee:
I had this weird obsession with him having natural bags under his eyes like this lool, like this was the standard and there was absolutely no settling for less cheesy

Same grin
Re: Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? by ibkayee(f): 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
BuhBye:

Same grin
Yaass grin
Re: Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? by BuhBye: 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ishilove:

It isn't just politics. I only mentioned one out of the several things the guy could not make a commentary on. He was just so...basic...

What are some of those things you felt the guy should have known?
Re: Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? by mrphysics(m): 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2019
Preshy561:

I was shocked to see him comment like that.
So disappointed.
Pheeww!!
Even you?
Re: Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? by Born2Freak(f): 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ishilove:

Sapiosexuality is not a myth. There's something very sexy about a man who can hold his own in a conversation without boring you to tears. I once dated one very unintelligent fellow some years back before fleeing. When I talked about international affairs he would stare at me blankly, forcing me to stutter to a stop. I can almost swear a couple of brain cells atrophied during my brief dalliance with the young man.

That was when I knew I couldn't compromise on the quality of grey matter. Very handsome fellow but dumb as fvck. What was i thinking??! embarassed

This same ishilove that knows next to nothing about international politics?

Chai.....babe, you can lie.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? by mrpaedo(m): 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
Newguyhere:
bros abeg what's her other username?
Na she open the thread for the link below.The funniest part na how she reduce her age by exactly 10 years grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5561182/dont-know-what-problem-men

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? by biotechshola(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ishilove:

It isn't just politics. I only mentioned one out of the several things the guy could not make a commentary on. He was just so...basic...

I understand, there's no standard for measuring intelligence though.. Maybe he simply cannot match your level of intelligence. To some ladies, he may be a genius you know cool
Re: Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? by Born2Freak(f): 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
Fake babes everywhere.

Believe the stories here on this thread at your own peril.

One babe here is claiming that she is into intelligent men. Yet, she managed to romance a razz guy with money. Her type is muscular, thuggish and rich.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? by Nnemuka(f): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
pocohantas:

Trust me, you are a VERY unintelligent young man. Unstimulating too. No wow factor, you are just...Bland.

And that sucks in a man. Just look at your comebacks? As weak as your erection. Jeez!

Bye cry
Wow
This is a knockout grin grin
AJ should submit his belts immediately

grin
Two of you should get a room, this is strong love in action

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? by mrpaedo(m): 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
Born2Freak:

This same ishilove that knows next to nothing about international politics?

Chai.....babe, you can lie.
Back in the day on nland when she was still young and fresh,ishilove used to cruelly mock short guys tire.Back then na height shaming dey rain unlike the broke shaming of today.
Aging dey humble women no be small grin
May the Gods punish all of them grin

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? by Born2Freak(f): 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
mrpaedo:
Back in the day on nland when she was still young and fresh,ishilove used to cruelly mock short guys tire.Back then na height shaming dey rain unlike the broke shaming of today.

Bro, you deserve a bottle of stout for this comment.

My advice to guys is that they should hustle while young and improve their attitude so that they attract reasonable women. Not some old gagoos that come online to tell lies.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? by Preshy561(f): 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
mrphysics:

Even you?
Where have you been
Re: Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? by 1Sharon(f): 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ghostnick:
Really but pls are you Fat or Atinga?

Loool..I'm in between fat and atinga
Re: Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? by 1Sharon(f): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
Iwanttoto:

I hate short girls

That height isn't short, its average lol.

Short is below 5 ft
Re: Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? by 1Sharon(f): 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
ibkayee:

Yes that one too grin

Omg.. cоск eyes are actually intriguing but it depends what direction the eyes are pointing
Re: Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? by Ghostnick: 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
1Sharon:

Loool..I'm in between fat and atinga
ogbuo mo nne thats the exactly síze i like infact lifting îs my hobby.
Re: Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? by 1Sharon(f): 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ghostnick:
ogbuo mo nne thats the exactly síze i like infact lifting îs my hobby.

smiley
Re: Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? by ibkayee(f): 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
1Sharon:

Omg.. cоск eyes are actually intriguing but it depends what direction the eyes are pointing
I can see how someone would find it intriguing, depending on the direction lol
Re: Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? by Ghostnick: 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2019
1Sharon:

smiley
that face i no undrstnd?
Re: Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
These quotes! Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? by mrphysics(m): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
Preshy561:

Where have you been
Around.
Re: Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? by 1Sharon(f): 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ghostnick:
that face i no undrstnd?

I like ur comment nah

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? by Preshy561(f): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
mrphysics:

Around.

Alright. Happy Xmas in advance.
Re: Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? by Ishilove: 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
mrpaedo:
May the Gods punish all of them grin
Oga are you short? You sound like a short boy because it is usually short people that are overly defensive and spiteful over non-issues. My oga is 6'2. Specially selected so that I won't have to deal with the drama of you short people and your inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? by Ishilove: 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
pocohantas:

Bye cry
Jeez. This is very savage embarassed grin
Re: Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? by Born2Freak(f): 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ishilove:

Oga are you short? You sound like a short boy because it is only short people that are overly defensive. My oga is 6'2. Specially selected so that I won't have to deal with the drama of you short people and your inferiority complex.

Ibkayee, computergeek,

This is your sapiosexual. Someone that cannot make simple sensible comments.

Note that one of her crushes is meatloaf. The homie is 5ft 10.

This babe can talk out of both sides of her mouth

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? by Ishilove: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
Born2Freak:

Ibkayee, computergeek,

This is your sapiosexual. Someone that cannot make simple sensible comments.

Note that one of her crushes is meatloaf. The homie is 5ft 10.

This babe can talk out of both sides of her mouth

Who the fvck is Meatloaf? Meatloaf the musician??

Wo, see, Logicboy, you need to go back to your meds because I can see you are displaying withdrawal symptoms.

And that is the last of your ration of my attention for 2019. Now FUCK_ OFF and remained FUCKED_ OFF, you irritating troll.
Re: Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? by Born2Freak(f): 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ishilove:

Who the fvck is Meatloaf? Meatloaf the musician??

Wo, see, Logicboy, you need to go back to your meds because I can see you are displaying withdrawal symptoms.

And that is the last of your ration of my attention for 2019. Now FUCK_ OFF and remained FUCKED_ OFF, you irritating troll.

Madam sapiosexual! Just see how you are embarrassing yourself. From your comments, everyone can see that you are not an intellectual.

It is clear that your claims of being a sapiosexual is just nothing but empty clout chasing.

As for meatloaf being your crush.....

Ishilove:
I am an old school person. I love old movies, old fashion, old pictures, and of course, old music. This is a compilation of some my favourite songs.

This one is definitely one of my all time favourites. I had a crush on him for several years, superceded only by my crush on Daniel Amokachi and of course, Micheal Jackson. No one like MJ cry kiss grin

I Will Do Anything for Love (But I Won't do That)- Meat Loaf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X_ViIPA-Gc

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander / What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.