Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (85366 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by dayorich: 12:01am On Dec 29, 2019
Don't worry yourself; it's a very simple matter. You know what?
Send your gf's (real babe's) number to me so that I can beg her on your behalf.

Also, send the new 3-hours-to-bed babe's number to me because I need to counsel her and talk some sense into her head.

enshi:

Thank you ... I deserve even worse than that..
Pls how do you think I can fix this
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by alexola20(m): 12:04am On Dec 29, 2019
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by GabbyLove123(m): 12:16am On Dec 29, 2019
grin Toor...this ur case is a very serious something ohh. Now all u have to do to fix it is to carry her picure to white garment church.Shikina,case closed grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by MRcipher(m): 12:23am On Dec 29, 2019
when she Left did you continue or not?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Mursz: 12:25am On Dec 29, 2019
Don't call, calling is an admission of guilt, let her doubt what she saw in her mind, that way it would be easier for you to be forgiven.

When she does call to demand an explanation simply tell her you slipped and fell on the lady. Tell her you didn't know how it happened, this minute you were standing upright and the next you had fallen flat faced on-top of the lady. Say it with the boldest of faces add alot of conviction to it, “ strong face” walahi you will thank me later. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by alphaNomega: 12:37am On Dec 29, 2019
enshi:

The girl doesn't know her .. They have never met.. And gf traveled as far as four states away

It's still a setup. Your gf does not need to know the other woman
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by HolyTitus(m): 12:50am On Dec 29, 2019
xendra:
God forbid! I reject men like you in my prayers everyday.
how I wish the person behind this moniker could become my friend - she sounds like someone who has been broken time after time - no iota of trust for someone you love; my feelings might not be right though but I wish you could create a chance just for me to know you better - believe me, just friends.... Kindly send me a pm via oyewumisegun800@gmail.com
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by ImaIma1(f): 12:54am On Dec 29, 2019
Eaztzide:

Ohh
Konji na bastard

Don't blame konji falsely.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by HolyTitus(m): 1:02am On Dec 29, 2019
Babara1994:

Please can we be friends? I'm scared of men. Please talk to me via what's app.
humm, trust issues too.... Can you send me a pm via oyewumisegun800@gmail.com
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by cheftea: 1:15am On Dec 29, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Bleep her as in? Are you not a female?

@ OP, you bleeped up big time.I believe you have always been cheating on her. Be it as is now,your only remedy is to use reverse phycology on her.

Call her, apologize and finally tell her to forget about you,that you are not worthy of her love. Tell to go find another guy and watch her tell you that it has not gotten to that.Mind you this will only work if you act it well

Op,you are a brostitude Walahi.

Reverse psychology he might end up losing her.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Savagethe21st(m): 1:17am On Dec 29, 2019
Be an alpha male and get another girl out of the 3billion available.

Hello guys i'm a 17 year old producer from lagos NIGERIA chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and subscribe if u like them.Thanks and Godbless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_Ji62-IplQ
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by BouharryArtikou: 1:18am On Dec 29, 2019
OP is a bloody-fucking joker.
October 3 he posted that his GF called him stingy.

https://www.nairaland.com/5451621/girlfriend-called-me-stingy-guy

On October 4 he posted that his GF is cheating on him and wanted to arrange Magun[/i] in her kpekus

https://www.nairaland.com/5452092/gf-cheated-me

On October 5 he resolved to use Magun[i]
on his girlfriend

On December 28 he came up with another story of how his girlfriend travelled and he ended up screwing a girl he met for the first time when he went to buy DOG FOOD. For him to sleep with someone he just met, and for the girl too to sleep with him, both of them are worst than dogs. They are dog vomit.

https://www.nairaland.com/5603234/girlfriend-just-caught-me-red

This same guy wants Nairalanders to advice him.
Why waste our advice on a person whose sexual appetite makes him behave worst than a bitch?

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:24am On Dec 29, 2019
If you know how this women cheat on us and how we men try to hook upp with kpekus we admire you go know say life no get pick2
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:36am On Dec 29, 2019
cheftea:

Reverse psychology he might end up losing her.
.. He has already bleeped up. So it's a 50_ 50 stuff.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Rick9(m): 1:53am On Dec 29, 2019
Just forget about her and accept the fact that your mistake made you lose her.
I doubt if you even loved her enough in the first place.

If you truly love someone, you wouldn't spare another a glance not to talk of sharing a bed.

True love comes with deep respect and affection, wether your partner is present with you or not.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Bitcoinomy(m): 2:34am On Dec 29, 2019
enshi:
Pls guys help me with the right words actions and steps to go about this..

Yes I was caught in the act.
She had traveled to her village to see her parents and she was to come back 2nd January. She left 24th ..

I was on this antibiotics since two weeks now and it really made me experience extra morning sicknesses (guys will understand) so we kept communication every now and then while she was away.

Today I met a lady in the morning while I went to buy my dog feed.. So I invited her to the house she came and we had little alcohol and one thing led to another we were on the bed pants down.. To my greatest surprise my window were flipped open all of a sudden low and behold it was my gf peeping through.. Omg

She had tried to come through the front door but it was locked . she probably had knocked but I didn't hear due to the generator that was on..
She called me my love and asked for how long I have been doing this then she left.. I was agog likewise the naked lady on my bed...

The lady left just immediately... I have not called my gf up till now.. I am confused don't know what to say or do.. Pls guys.. I love her and I have never cheated on her in a year and four months now.

What do I do
Na God fi help you o.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Bitcoinomy(m): 2:46am On Dec 29, 2019
Ariza:
You don't have anything to fix young man.You are a cheat, a leopard never change it's spot.You claimed never to have cheated on her in one year and four months, lol you were counting months and it was only a matter of time before you did else you wouldn't have gone down with someone you met within hours.

Lose and cheap is what you are.
Georgia abi George , well done. You should be in Department of Justice, I wonder where this gross bitterness of yours is from. Using Painkillers on someone else headaches.... Anyone can make a mistake but that's not a justification for his mistake, however since he realised his mistakes and seeks help. Try to help him and if you can't, Hold your Peace forever not coming here to add insults to injury.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by uchyno123: 2:56am On Dec 29, 2019
The way this dude is been condemned really shows how aggressive humans can be towards judgement when the chips are down.

It is a known fact that no party would tolerate cheating in a relationship because having the ideal of that alone is an emotional torment to the other party.

I wish you luck in your pursue to make things right and win back the love of your life.

As for the ladies, this is my take and I stand to be corrected:

"95% OF MEN WILL CHEAT, GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY AND IF THEY WOULD NOT BE CAUGHT."

NO ASK ME HOW I TAKE COME UP WITH THE STATISTICS, JUST ASK YOURSELF HOPE SAY YOUR MAN IS NOT AMONG THE 95 LOL.

PEACE.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by ABOVEDELAW: 3:43am On Dec 29, 2019
FORGET ALL THE FAKE LIKES YOU ARE GETTING HERE, TELL YOURSELF THE GOSPEL TRUTH, HAVE YOU NOT CHEATED IN YOUR LIFE? HAS ONLY ONE MAN BEEN BANGING YOU SINCE YOUR VIRGINITY? THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SINNED SHOULD CAST THE FIRST STONE.
xendra:
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:28am On Dec 29, 2019
Remain confused
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by nnamdionyeka5: 4:40am On Dec 29, 2019
Just say it wasn't you
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by bellotaofeek: 4:53am On Dec 29, 2019
You still have to play shaggy
“Wasn’t me “
cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by pfadom: 5:01am On Dec 29, 2019
enshi:

Pls guys.. I love her and I have never cheated on her in a year and four months now.

What do I do

Cheating is in your DNA. If your konji could go this far when you were unwell, don't tell me you are not a natural cheat.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Myself2(m): 5:10am On Dec 29, 2019
Eaztzide:
Sounds like it was a set-up and you failed. Sorry tho cry

Yes
As he was communicating regularly with the GF who was meant to be in the village.

Well she caught you RED handed, please look for black paint and paint your hands before going to meet her, when she sees you BLACK handed, she will be confused and she will confess that she set you up and apologize to you

OP thinks he can come here and disturb us with his fabricated super story,
please post picture of your GF catching you RED handed, we want to see your red hands and all that
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by phrase(m): 5:19am On Dec 29, 2019
xendra:
You gonna need to create your own man
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by jackals(f): 5:30am On Dec 29, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Bleep her as in? Are you not a female?

@ OP, you bleeped up big time.I believe you have always been cheating on her. Be it as is now,your only remedy is to use reverse phycology on her.

Call her, apologize and finally tell her to forget about you,that you are not worthy of her love. Tell to go find another guy and watch her tell you that it has not gotten to that.Mind you this will only work if you act it well

Op,you are a brostitude Walahi.

Manipulator hmmm. This thing will work tho most especially if the girl likes him
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Oyindamoninuola: 5:59am On Dec 29, 2019
Hmmm, what do I say.
You made a decision to cheat on your gf, you were not forced to. I can never understand guys saying I lover her but you still went ahead and cheat
I guess you should just be truthful and give her a damn explanation.
The least you can do is give an explanation
I wish you the best sha
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Emersons: 6:10am On Dec 29, 2019
shocked cool cool ehya just know dat if is your heart try, broda try to sort things out with her...buh not you won't receive a well welcome....
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by daddio(m): 6:29am On Dec 29, 2019
extremelygolden:

cheesy IT WASN'T ME by Shaggi

Yea.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by smart024(m): 6:35am On Dec 29, 2019
enshi:
Pls guys help me with the right words actions and steps to go about this..

Yes I was caught in the act.
She had traveled to her village to see her parents and she was to come back 2nd January. She left 24th ..

I was on this antibiotics since two weeks now and it really made me experience extra morning sicknesses (guys will understand) so we kept communication every now and then while she was away.

Today I met a lady in the morning while I went to buy my dog feed.. So I invited her to the house she came and we had little alcohol and one thing led to another we were on the bed pants down.. To my greatest surprise my window were flipped open all of a sudden low and behold it was my gf peeping through.. Omg

She had tried to come through the front door but it was locked . she probably had knocked but I didn't hear due to the generator that was on..
She called me my love and asked for how long I have been doing this then she left.. I was agog likewise the naked lady on my bed...

The lady left just immediately... I have not called my gf up till now.. I am confused don't know what to say or do.. Pls guys.. I love her and I have never cheated on her in a year and four months now.

What do I do

That's what you get when you ingest alcohol while on an antibiotic medication...
It ends up not working for the purpose it was taken and then does a different job it wasn't meant for...

Now,
If you actually love her, you would have waited for her (Onyeka Uwenu)...

So,
STOP LYING THAT "YOU LOVE HER"...
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by MNDY(m): 6:42am On Dec 29, 2019
xendra:

My sister, na so we be all o,
so beta be ready.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by ndidibabe(f): 6:44am On Dec 29, 2019
xendra:
You will be shocked to know the one you have accepted in Ur prayer does this too. Most men cheat..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) / World's Most Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Together / African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.