Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (85454 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by GindoX(m): 8:16am On Dec 29, 2019
daddytime:
Shiit happens...

Na beg plus more begs and true repentance from a contrite heart you need. If she fails to forgive, you need to let her be and move on with the knowledge that you ruined it all by yourself.

Should she forgive and decide to get on with you, a huge dent would have been made on the fabric of trust in your relationship which would take years to fix and regain back.

E don happen to me, my gbola shrink sharp sharp as I begin to speak French, Dutch, English, and Arabic all at the same time.

Not nice an experience.

You are lucky, not my girlfriend. Violence will broke out. She doesn't shit, na me dey do the shitting, lolss.

Though I have repented never to cheat on her again... A girl like her is every guys dream. Physique is just perfect, brain good! Managing stuff, 92 percent. Anger management 25 perfect.. so, you see why I stopped cheating on her.....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by zPHENOMENON(m): 8:21am On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=xendra post=85294394]God forbid! I reject men like you in my prayers everyday.

Swear u hve never cheated in your relationships.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Psoul(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2019
enshi:
Pls guys help me with the right words actions and steps to go about this..

Yes I was caught in the act.
She had traveled to her village to see her parents and she was to come back 2nd January. She left 24th ..

I was on this antibiotics since two weeks now and it really made me experience extra morning sicknesses (guys will understand) so we kept communication every now and then while she was away.

Today I met a lady in the morning while I went to buy my dog feed.. So I invited her to the house she came and we had little alcohol and one thing led to another we were on the bed pants down.. To my greatest surprise my window were flipped open all of a sudden low and behold it was my gf peeping through.. Omg

She had tried to come through the front door but it was locked . she probably had knocked but I didn't hear due to the generator that was on..
She called me my love and asked for how long I have been doing this then she left.. I was agog likewise the naked lady on my bed...

The lady left just immediately... I have not called my gf up till now.. I am confused don't know what to say or do.. Pls guys.. I love her and I have never cheated on her in a year and four months now.

What do I do

Do u remember that Shaggy's song..."It wasn't Me". Just kept telling your girlfriend that it wasn't you that she saw. No matter how many time she try to convince you, keep insisting it wasn't you. At a point she will get mad, then get confused and she will be like, am I even sure of what I saw or was it in a dream. She will get mad and confused and you will keep acting as if you don't even know what happened.
At last she will calm down and wait for next time she will catch you.

This is the lyrics. I hope it will help u more.

Yo, man
(Yo)
Open up, man
(Yeah, what do you want, man?)
My girl just caught me
(You let her catch you?)
I don't know how I let this happen
(With who?)
The girl next door, ya know?
Man, I don't know what to do
(Say it wasn't you)
Alright

Honey came in and she caught me red-handed
Creeping with the girl next door
Picture this we were both butt naked
Banging on the bathroom floor
How could I forget that I had
Given her an extra key
All this time she was standing there
She never took her eyes off me

How you can grant your woman access to your villa
Trespasser and a witness while you cling to your pillow
You better watch your back before she turn into a killer
Let's review the situation that you're caught up inna
To be a true player you have to know how to play
If she say a night, convince her say a day
Never admit to a word when she say
And if she claims ah you tell her baby no way

But she caught me on the counter (It wasn't me)
Saw me bangin' on the sofa (It wasn't me)
I even had her in the shower (It wasn't me)
She even caught me on camera (It wasn't me)

She saw the marks on my shoulder (It wasn't me)
Heard the words that I told her (It wasn't me)
Heard the screams get louder (It wasn't me)
She stayed until it was over

Picture this, we were both butt naked
I had tried to keep her
From what she was about to see
Why should she believe me
When I told her it wasn't me

Makes you know say that she really no right for vex
A never you she see yah make the gigolo flex
A smaddy else a favor you inna di complex
Seein' is believin', so you better change your specs
You know she a go bring a whole heap a things up from the past
All the little evident, you betta know fe mask
Quick 'pon yuh hansa, know how fe talk
But if she pack a gun, you know, you betta run fast

But she caught me on the counter (It wasn't me)
Saw me bangin' on the sofa (It wasn't me)
I even had her in the shower (It wasn't me)
She even caught me on camera (It wasn't me)

She saw the marks on my shoulder (It wasn't me)
Heard the words that I told her (It wasn't me)
Heard the screams get louder (It wasn't me)
She stayed until it was over

How could I forget that I had given her an extra key

Gonna tell her that I'm sorry
For the pain that I've caused
I've been listening to your reasoning
It makes no sense at all
We should tell her that I'm sorry
For the pain that I've caused
You may think that you're a player
But you're completely lost
That's why I sing

How could I forget that I had given her an extra key
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Lamanii22(f): 8:36am On Dec 29, 2019
KingGBsky:

A man cheating and a woman cheating is a total scenario all together. Never ever compare both.

I can and I will...
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by SMBH: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2019
Haq haq haq

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Psoul(m): 8:38am On Dec 29, 2019
Alternatively, kill her with cold silence. Never call her. Never discuss the issue wt her. Dismiss every opportunity that will give room to talking about the issue. With this, she will feel so much pain and jealous to an extent that what she will want is to settle the matter so dat you will not continue with that side chick.

This is called thug life.
But make sure u have money, handsome and a real thug before trying this at home.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by bbankky: 8:40am On Dec 29, 2019
airminem:
Damnnnnn nigarrrr

grin
If you had caught her red-hand what would you have done instead?

na so some EDO guys life be. Cheating upandan cheesy

grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by D1zion: 8:42am On Dec 29, 2019
enshi:

She had traveled to her village to see her parents and she was to come back 2nd January. She left 24th ..

I was on this antibiotics since two weeks now and it really made me experience extra morning sicknesses (guys will understand) so we kept communication every now and then while she was away.

Today I met a lady in the morning while I went to buy my dog feed.. So I invited her to the house she came and we had little alcohol and one thing led to another we were on the bed pants down.. To my greatest surprise my window were flipped open all of a sudden low and behold it was my gf peeping through.. Omg

She had tried to come through the front door but it was locked . she probably had knocked but I didn't hear due to the generator that was on..
She called me my love and asked for how long I have been doing this then she left.. I was agog likewise the naked lady on my bed...

The lady left just immediately... I have not called my gf up till now.. I am confused don't know what to say or do.. Pls guys.. I love her and I have never cheated on her in a year and four months now.

What do I do
went through your previous post.& i saw how you wanted using magun on this same lady.you should be ashamed of yourself. its you that magun should be used on cos you're loose.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Truthshurts: 8:56am On Dec 29, 2019
Bro....
You know try at all
Considered she was the one that did that to you
I know what u might have done but all the same it has happened
My advice is don’t even think of still going on a relationship with her again
You don’t deserved her
Just find how to apologize and let her know u are sorry
If on her own she feels she could forgive u and move on then u are lucky but don’t even push it
That relationship is dent already
U just need to clear the stigma and start with someone else
I wish u good luck
Am I making sense
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by TanyLoe(f): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2019
enshi:

Thank you ... I deserve even worse than that..
Pls how do you think I can fix this

She won't forgive you sir,
Even if she does that feelings for you won't be there.. I just can't imagine the pains she's passing through.
Now answer this
If she was the one in your shoes
Will you forgive her?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by TanyLoe(f): 9:02am On Dec 29, 2019
shortgun:
Have no fear, u will be 2geda.
Call her and observe how she responds.
She's expecting ur call or some explanation right now.
If she doesn't take ur calls send her messages.
Tell her that the girl was just a fling...girls don't generally care about who u f*ck but who u r dating.

As the conversation goes on find
a way to put some of the blame on her grin grin

At d end nak her the make up nak.

Can you imagine!
He should fine a way and put the blame on her
Hmmmm...God help us
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by loswhite(m): 9:11am On Dec 29, 2019
Ariza:
I went through your profile and saw this.
https://www.nairaland.com/5452092/gf-cheated-me

Honestly you could have walked out of your relationship since the trust is gone than put yourself all through this stress and disgrace. You never saw her the way you used to and even though you tried to patch things up, the crack was there.
However, going down with a woman you met within hours is very cheap!
normal fake story

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Roycemadeit(m): 9:14am On Dec 29, 2019
Can a human being be owned like a property?
Can human feelings be caged or restricted?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Mummymahdi(f): 9:26am On Dec 29, 2019
enshi:

As a matter of fact i have been begging her to come back that I was not finding my Hot status funny any more.. I even pleaded for a WhatsApp romantic chat but she objected .. She said she was with her siblings

Cont. Trying I assure u she will calm down she is really angry. Send her messages she will read and read again and it might calm her down
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Azeeztaophic(m): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2019
My advice is this look for her close friend explain to her, how it happened, Beg her to help you organise a meeting after her friend most has help you a little so you will finish the issue. GO AND SIN NO MORE
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 29, 2019
Eaztzide:
Sounds like it was a set-up and you failed. Sorry tho cry

The devil is a master in setup!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by philip0906(m): 9:53am On Dec 29, 2019
Skepticus:
cool

Your ability to quickly bed that random lady is remarkable.

As a man, never feel guilty for your high drive and sexuality. It's a sign of manliness.

You'll do well to apologize but don't over do it. Women react differently to being cheated on if the girl has better looks than them.

Let her go if she decided to hang on the issue and move on.

Ma n1gga!! cool

There are over 4 million beautiful women in Lagos alone. With that in hand and the confidence I have in bedding or dating atleast 20% of these 4 million beauties...NO WOMAN, fit make guyman fidget.

If I cheat on you, I beg you and you don't bulge, I move on immediately to the next beauty. The irony is most times, these women will gladly take you back...but your self esteem, confidence and masculinity has to be over the roof to pull this off. But these pvssy men don't know the trick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by habeesola(f): 10:00am On Dec 29, 2019
xendra:
God forbid! I reject men like you in my prayers everyday.
Same here
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by philip0906(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2019
tomdon:

What's all this bullshìt. Why do men sometimes behave like idiots. Will you die if she leaves you or what??
A girl was disturbing me and kept calling and texting me in the presence of my gf hence I had to let my gf in fully, i showed her all my conversation with the girl from inception, and convinced beyond reasonable doubt that I have no feelings for the said girl, she suggested I should just fùck the girl if she's disturbing me that much but strictly with condom.
It wasn't as if I needed my lady's advice cos I would've fùcked the girl if I liked her and heaven will not fall but heck I don't, and I even almost did it but I backed out.

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Realbelieveer(m): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2019
beg her ,if she refuse,bro jus move on ... no kill your self

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by vower(m): 10:34am On Dec 29, 2019
Moneystopnonsen:
Guy don't kill urself over a lash gone bad, she is just a gf. You never can tell what she does behind ur back.
Na who dem catch be thief

Faithfulness is mostly encouraged in marriage, because you are meant to know the dangers it will pose if u indulge in it, not just loosing the trust of your spouse but will also affect your kids if it leads to a separation or may be divorce.

So brace up gee, na nack u nack, u no kee person.

My advice is, if you are sure she loves you so so much, go and break up with her.
Tell her with an emotion laden face, that you want to quit the relationship because, had it been you were in her shoes you will do the same.
Whyne her with stories of how she has been the best ever and can't be replaced in all ramifications, u sabi her weak spot na, then give her a tight hug and pretend sob and tell her u will miss her, then go and never ever call her, or chat with her. If she loves u dearly in 48hrs she will be back by herself. But if she no love u my dear sorry. U just gave her a reason to justify her further hoe ability
what if she dey nairaland dey read this grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by philip0906(m): 10:49am On Dec 29, 2019
Moneystopnonsen:
Guy don't kill urself over a lash gone bad, she is just a gf. You never can tell what she does behind ur back.
Na who dem catch be thief

Faithfulness is mostly encouraged in marriage, because you are meant to know the dangers it will pose if u indulge in it, not just loosing the trust of your spouse but will also affect your kids if it leads to a separation or may be divorce.

So brace up gee, na nack u nack, u no kee person.

My advice is, if you are sure she loves you so so much, go and break up with her.
Tell her with an emotion laden face, that you want to quit the relationship because, had it been you were in her shoes you will do the same.
Whyne her with stories of how she has been the best ever and can't be replaced in all ramifications, u sabi her weak spot na, then give her a tight hug and pretend sob and tell her u will miss her, then go and never ever call her, or chat with her. If she loves u dearly in 48hrs she will be back by herself. But if she no love u my dear sorry. U just gave her a reason to justify her further hoe ability
Too much sense will not kill you!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by fareed69(m): 10:55am On Dec 29, 2019
And So...
Na still girlfriend she be now .
You are still experimenting .
Have you propose to her ?
A beg make she park well.
Beg her O.
But if shakara plenty just move on.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Skepticus: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2019
philip0906:

Ma n1gga!! cool

There are over 4 million beautiful women in Lagos alone. With that in hand and the confidence I have in bedding or dating atleast 20% of these 4 million beauties...NO WOMAN, fit make guyman fidget.

If I cheat on you, I beg you and you don't bulge, I move on immediately to the next beauty. The irony is most times, these women will gladly take you back...but your self esteem, confidence and masculinity has to be over the roof to pull this off. But these pvssy men don't know the trick.

Aswear!

These pûssy men know nothing. You can see how most of them are beginning to "condemn" enshi (the OP) as useless for sleeping with another woman. No wonder the romance section is filled with single, married, rich and broke guys/men, all seeking for relationship advice.

Women seem to handle cheating cases better than men and you'll be surprised that enshi 's babe may not take it to heart the way these stupid men take it when you consider that she has once cheated on the OP before.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by UrennaWendy: 11:29am On Dec 29, 2019
She's still your babe. Call her asap and explain all that happened. Feel sorry for your act and promise her it won't repeat itself.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by chubbyswit(m): 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
Twoclans:

Hey, not everyone is a holy of holies like you .If you go to my profile picture again I will shoot you undecided
This is not about being holy or whatever you mean by that, but rather common sense and moral standards especially on a forum such as this. Children do visit this site and they might click on the profile of a user whose comment might have piqued their interest to check it out only to discover such irratable images. It's a good thing you have removed it though and I commend you for that.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by kzeebaba: 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
Bro just let her be because that stain will always ring in her head and to trust u again will be an issue. Just message her to apologize
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by poweredcom(m): 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
Op

You are a slowpoke why you come de tell us ur wahala
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by prince049(m): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
enshi:

What do I do
Pls what is the name of the antibiotics that gives you that effect.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by enshi(m): 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
prince049:

Pls what is the name of the antibiotics that gives you that effect.

You wish to be in my shoes
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Sleekshady(f): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
My God! you're terrible
daclint:
Find a way to put the blame on her grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) / World's Most Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Together / African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.