Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (85365 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Joe4real1988(m): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
Michelle55:
If na me be the girl.. Otapiapia majestically loading.. No time to check time smiley
If na u b d girl, notyn u go do abeg.....d highest u fit do na to breakup and d guy man go find himself another beautiful girl as no woman is irreplaceable.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by sassiemyk: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
Just call her and when she wants to start acting look her straight in the eyes and say "it wasn't me". She will start doubting herself. In d end she will be the one apologising
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by enshi(m): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
Adasun:
Just tell her you were seduced and she was not around hence the reason u fell woefully,tell her it is just sex and u don't love the gal. By da way, is the gal as hot or hotter than ur galfriend?

My gf is way fire compare to the girl
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by DavidEsq(m): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
daddytime:
Shiit happens...

Na beg plus more begs and true repentance from a contrite heart you need. If she fails to forgive, you need to let her be and move on with the knowledge that you ruined it all by yourself.

Should she forgive and decide to get on with you, a huge dent would have been made on the fabric of trust in your relationship which would take years to fix and regain back.

E don happen to me, my gbola shrink sharp sharp as I begin to speak French, Dutch, English, and Arabic all at the same time.

Not nice an experience.
grin grin

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Donsheddy: 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
shortgun:
Have no fear, u will be 2geda.
Call her and observe how she responds.
She's expecting ur call or some explanation right now.
If she doesn't take ur calls send her messages.
Tell her that the girl was just a fling...girls don't generally care about who u f*ck but who u r dating.

As the conversation goes on find
a way to put some of the blame up her grin grin

At d end nak her the make up nak.

MVP

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Shugargal(f): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
STANNYGIRL:
grin grin Gosh, I like it wen someone embraces their sexuality. And I am not part of people who thinks lesbians hate guys or whatnot. Don't even know how I can get ur number cos I would like to ,I don't even know jare grin
Wait! are you a guy or girl? because am seeing something girl on your moniker, I don't deal with impostors ooo. Just be real.... Just forget about those that feels they're holier than his holiness..one of the most respected being on earth that's the Pope can't even judge me talk more of all these haters wey full naija.. that's why I work really very hard to earn my living.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
Me: Babe what about you told me you travelled for xmas but went to meet with another dude.

Me I can't kee myself. grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by vulpeslopez(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
Tell her it wasn't u reminds me of the time something like this happened to me....i changed it for my ex then,that why would she come to my house without telling me,that she should go to her house and call me that she is coming......aunty,obey and waka go.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Smoke55: 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hi angel! i really dont no what to say,i am deeply sorry for my act,i take charges over my infidelity,i cant blame the devil for my action because i wouldn't had let my self be used by the devil,i am guilty and i admit it,please angel find a place in your heart to 4give me,b4 heaven and man i offended u and i admit it,you are the best thing that ever happend to me,now i dont think i deserve you,i wish to call off the relationship,my sin is unforgiven,this is an act i will live my whole life regretting,,i pray and wish you find a guy that really deserve and cherish you....

send this to her and thank me later.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by iamme1234(m): 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
xendra:
God forbid! I reject men like you in my prayers everyday.

No where to run to

You will surely meet them

The question Is can you tell the whole nairalanders that You only slept with a man.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by STANNYGIRL(f): 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shugargal:
Wait! are you a guy or girl? because am seeing something girl on your moniker, I don't deal with impostors ooo. Just be real.... Just forget about those that feels they're holier than his holiness..one of the most respected being on earth that's the Pope can't even judge me talk more of all these haters wey full naija.. that's why I work really very hard to earn my living.
yeah,am a lady. Nah,which kain impostor. Who dat one help
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by stanliwise(m): 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
enshi:
Pls guys help me with the right words actions and steps to go about this..

Yes I was caught in the act.
She had traveled to her village to see her parents and she was to come back 2nd January. She left 24th ..

I was on this antibiotics since two weeks now and it really made me experience extra morning sicknesses (guys will understand) so we kept communication every now and then while she was away.

Today I met a lady in the morning while I went to buy my dog feed.. So I invited her to the house she came and we had little alcohol and one thing led to another we were on the bed pants down.. To my greatest surprise my window were flipped open all of a sudden low and behold it was my gf peeping through.. Omg

She had tried to come through the front door but it was locked . she probably had knocked but I didn't hear due to the generator that was on..
She called me my love and asked for how long I have been doing this then she left.. I was agog likewise the naked lady on my bed...

The lady left just immediately... I have not called my gf up till now.. I am confused don't know what to say or do.. Pls guys.. I love her and I have never cheated on her in a year and four months now.

What do I do
First step is to apologize as much as you can at most 1 week.
after this, let her be, so she can heal, time to time still call and talk about other things, and then obviously about it.
If she would come back, you know the best sign
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by mechanics(m): 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
xendra:
hahahahah.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by mechanics(m): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ask for her forgiveness and if she does not forgive you, you just have to move on, next time you will hold body.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by lereinter(m): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
xendra:

Lolzzzzz

Easy queen
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by stanliwise(m): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shugargal:
Guess what bro, have gotten like more than 20 dm in this topic, what do they really want? yeah I know this is a faceless forum, to be honest with you, have gotten some new girlfriend from here, some of them are even married women, promising heaven on earth, but their husbands be there hating someone who doesn't give a flying Bleep about you.
wait, are you a guy or a transgendered?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Kayharry(m): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shugargal:
Hahahaha... na una way be that. if I be your gal friend, the thing no-go ever pain, it won't affect me lielie. but I will make sure I Bleep that same gal that's if she's beautiful oo. hahahaha. but hope you used CD sha? if not go for test now because ayam not understanding this kinda rush rush sex.
lesbo ur profile pics says .
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Adasun(m): 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
enshi:

My gf is way fire compare to the girl
she may forgive but still revenge.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by TruthSpeaker: 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
Just one of those things. You were caught, but if you are a comfortable dude and she really likes you she will forgive you. She already knows her replacement is at standby. I have never been caught red handed, but walking with a girl hand to hand at night in my Uni days.
She will only become more cautious as per how long she can leave you home alone. She will kinda blame herself for being away for too long. She understands men will always cheat, but that you only got it wrong.
Apologize and beg for forgiveness, I don’t see her resisting too much. She only left for self respect and to recover from the shock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Dshocker(m): 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
xendra:

But you don't pray
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by uboma(m): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shugargal:
Guess what bro, have gotten like more than 20 dm in this topic, what do they really want? yeah I know this is a faceless forum, to be honest with you, have gotten some new girlfriend from here, some of them are even married women, promising heaven on earth, but their husbands be there hating someone who doesn't give a flying Bleep about you.

Lol.

You must damn good in what you are doing.

But hey, we know that we have more ladies who are bisexual than what is available to the public view.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by uboma(m): 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shugargal:
Am sorry I couldn't respond back the other time, I was just avoiding something. you know naw. smiles.

Hmmmm!

What is it that you are avoiding? I do not know, please tell me.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by HumphreyGspot(m): 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ariza:
You don't have anything to fix young man.You are a cheat, a leopard never change it's spot.You claimed never to have cheated on her in one year and four months, lol you were counting months and it was only a matter of time before you did else you wouldn't have gone down with someone you met within hours.

Lose and cheap is what you are.

Will you hold ur horses...haha
You don't have any right what so ever to judge him.
Who made u a judge?
No one is pecfect including you, instead of advising him, u are here breaking nuts undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by STANNYGIRL(f): 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
Kayharry:
lesbo ur profile pics says .
she's not denying that nah
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by uboma(m): 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
STANNYGIRL:
mostly, its not their wish to pretend. Its cos of our society

You are on point, Sir.

The society plays a big role here.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Kayharry(m): 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
STANNYGIRL:
she's not denying that nah
I know
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by STANNYGIRL(f): 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
uboma:

You are on point, Sir.

The society plays a big role here.
Yeah,society don't give the room to be who and what we want to be. Not just sexuality. And its not Sir
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by jclassiq(m): 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
enshi:
Pls guys help me with the right words actions and steps to go about this..

Yes I was caught in the act.
She had traveled to her village to see her parents and she was to come back 2nd January. She left 24th ..

I was on this antibiotics since two weeks now and it really made me experience extra morning sicknesses (guys will understand) so we kept communication every now and then while she was away.

Today I met a lady in the morning while I went to buy my dog feed.. So I invited her to the house she came and we had little alcohol and one thing led to another we were on the bed pants down.. To my greatest surprise my window were flipped open all of a sudden low and behold it was my gf peeping through.. Omg

She had tried to come through the front door but it was locked . she probably had knocked but I didn't hear due to the generator that was on..
She called me my love and asked for how long I have been doing this then she left.. I was agog likewise the naked lady on my bed...

The lady left just immediately... I have not called my gf up till now.. I am confused don't know what to say or do.. Pls guys.. I love her and I have never cheated on her in a year and four months now.

What do I do

Nawao. So its really this easy to meet girls and take them to bed almost immediately? I respect you o, bros.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by medra(m): 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
See my brother I can't blame you much,it does happens those girls can rant from now till tomorrow Na dem cheat pass,just move on if she is not willing to come back next time you play your games wisely !
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by uboma(m): 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
STANNYGIRL:
Yeah,society don't give the room to be who and what we want to be. Not just sexuality. And its not Sir

What is not, Ma'am?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by STANNYGIRL(f): 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
uboma:

What is not, Ma'am?
I meant am not a sir.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by uboma(m): 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
STANNYGIRL:
I meant am not a sir.

Ooooops! My bad.

Correction taken.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) / World's Most Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Together / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.