Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

What's That Misconception That People Have About You? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? (41705 Views)

See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) / Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) / The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by chronique(m): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
pocohantas:

Give me address na.
Na you hold my deliverance grin

Come meet me for that corner if you done reach the end of mama Ada shop.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by MrEgghead(m): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
1Sharon:

Have you experienced this or is this what you think?
They say it and those that are close to me tell me.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by moscow406(m): 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
TheSourcerer:
hmm likewise , are you atheist
No, I'm not
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Semaj77(m): 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
themaestro08:
I was even more interested in your first two sentences.

Ok , what piques your interest ?
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Jayrodrigo: 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
M a very bad person...
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by TheSourcerer: 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
moscow406:

No, I'm not
Shame , you should consider free thinking
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Naijaolosho thinks I am a ritualist just because her pants always get missing in my house

Wake up from this dream grin
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by moscow406(m): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
[quote author=TheSourcerer post=85450000] Shame , you should consider free thinking[/quote
As much as I consider free thinking, my belief that an omniscient being exists has curbed my excesses. If we lack the fear of God, we become careless, at least the morals I learnt in church has helped me a long way

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by makydebbie(f): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
MJBOLT:
Bro I no get strength for bullies this year.

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by BABYLUVLY(f): 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
My story too.
dawnomike:
That i am pompous and proud before even interacting with me
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Tsolutionifede(m): 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
makydebbie:

You're very stupid, telling me I look like a hoe shows you've your stupid home training intact.
ok, is that why u drag my parent to the issue, I guess your parent are not valuable to you

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Emodeee: 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
funmisticqueen:
That I am a wickedly evil, maliciously vile, bitter feminist.

Is that not what you are?

2 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by TheSourcerer: 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
[quote author=moscow406 post=85450073][/quote]
Well in a non religious community
Those who would be good will be good and those who will be bad will be bad
Religion doesn't curb excesses it makes you believe it does wink
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Enemyofpeace: 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Wake up from this dream grin
no be me dey steal your pants, na my landlord's wife, una dey use the same size 190
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by moscow406(m): 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Well in a non religious community
Those who would be good will be good and those who will be bad will be bad
Religion doesn't curb excesses it makes you believe it does wink
True, I believe more in personal relationships that congregational, lots of things are happening under the guise of religion nowadays.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by ezelous: 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
moscow406:

I got into Medical school 3rd on the MERIT LIST after dumping 300 level of a Federal University with a cgpa of 4.86. The best in the department....I can go on and on...But that's for another day. I get exams to pass
It means you are brilliant and not intelligent.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Jimbadly: 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
victorian:

Don't mind those rumour mongers o! shocked

I'm not getting married.

I'm still single and I don't know when I will tie the knot.

But one day, I will by God's grace amen.

Please do o, it's long overdue.

Does the word menopause mean anything to ya?

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by SUCCESSMIRACLE: 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
BUT HOW DO U KNOW WHAT PEOPLE ARE THINKIN ABOUT U?THE TRUTH IS.LET UR THOUGHT GUARD U.
1)IF U THINK THEY SEE U TOO EXPENSIVE,DRESS SIMPLE.
2)IF THEY SEE U AS A BAD GUY,STOP KEEPING BAD COMPANY.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by ShahRukhKhan: 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
He's proud.. Yes Rich and Stingy... He doesn't talk to other.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by TheSourcerer: 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
moscow406:

True, I believe more in personal relationships that congregational, lots of things are happening under the guise of religion nowadays.
true that , true that!l
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Icekings05(m): 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
1.That I am a playboy
2. I am a snub
IyaTola:
What's that misconception that people have about you?

1. Men find it difficult to believe it when I say am not in a relationship . They will be like "fine girl like you ".
2. Most of my friends think am so rich and comfortable. When I say I don't have money to give them, am tagged wicked.
3. Alot of people see me as cold, rigid and stubborn maybe because of how I Express myself or how I look. But the few close people in my life will always attest to how soft I can get.

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by drlance(m): 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
IyaTola:

1. Men find it difficult to believe it when I say am not in a relationship . They will be like "fine girl like you ".
2. Most of my friends think am so rich and comfortable. When I say I don't have money to give them, am tagged wicked.
3. Alot of people see me as cold, rigid and stubborn maybe because of how I Express myself or how I look. But the few close people in my life will always attest to how soft I can get.

They think I don't have sense
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by RexTramadol1: 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
Me myself I know I no be good person

But people feel otherwise

Funny thing is, ion fake it buh they just decided to take it dah way
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Greystone: 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
IyaTola:

Most ladies assume I'm a player.
I also ignore most ladies so they also think I'm a snob.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Gentlesoul96(m): 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
Most of my friends believe that their is no examination I sat down for that I will fail, even after telling them that I did rubbish in the exam
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by moscow406(m): 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
ezelous:
It means you are brilliant and not intelligent.
Alright sir... grin I'm already tired of arguing this night sir
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by seunmohmoh(f): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
kalex0:

u face looks familiar

are u a student of Fuoye?
Not yet. Waiting for the next list.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by victorian(f): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jimbadly:

Please do o, it's long overdue.

Does the word menopause mean anything to ya?

Yes I know bout menopause

But do u know there are some ladies who got married early, just one year in marriage during giving birth to their first child, they gave up the ghost.
Some get married, after years of waiting. On the day of giving birth they die.
Som get married and the whole family is wiped out.
Some have kids and unfortunately one of the kids turns out to be the Architect of the parents death.
There are so many things happening out there with marriage and child bearing.

I thank God. I'm healthy, I don't beg to eat and take care of myself. And I have total and indisputable peace in my life. I don't joke with my peace of mind. It's number one in my top list.

God knows what I want and in due time. It will happen .

He has given me what I craved for last year, at the last minute. And I'm so grateful and happy.

Hopefully this year, He will make me smile more. So don't worry Im fine.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
That I'm aging backwards or I stopped aging at 20.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
Emodeee:

Is that not what you are?
No
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
donjobill:

I realized you were just making random comments about sex but not necessarily giving any green light. However, in an environment where there're full of guys who are always desperate to lay down a girl, many of whom habour the misconception that a female has nothing to offer a guy except sex, such a reaction should be expected.
At a point you appeared to be actually teasing them. And that made them mad about you
Mehn, you really do your research! Good one.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by yusman14(m): 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

Social anxiety.
That's me too, but I've been able to manage mine to a not so comfortable extent.
But what is the cause of this

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend / Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.