Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

What's That Misconception That People Have About You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? (41655 Views)

See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) / Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) / The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by IyaTola: 7:56am On Jan 01, 2020
makydebbie:
That I'm a hoe because of how profane and sexually liberal I am. grin grin

Africa, we just behind the planet

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by boiz2men(m): 10:01am On Jan 01, 2020
IyaTola:
What's that misconception that people have about you?

1. Men find it difficult to believe it when I say am not in a relationship . They will be like "fine girl like you ".
2. Most of my friends think am so rich and comfortable. When I say I don't have money to give them, am tagged wicked.
3. Alot of people see me as cold, rigid and stubborn maybe because of how I Express myself or how I look. But the few close people in my life will always attest to how soft I can get.

With your dp and personal text. I believe you are single. I know what you want grin

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Kingsteve(m): 10:12am On Jan 01, 2020
makydebbie:

Ermmm...

Aren't you?

6 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Lamanii22(f): 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
That I am proud

And that I'd for sure be a lesbian... Imagine!!

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
That I am a wickedly evil, maliciously vile, bitter feminist.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by RoyalBlak007: 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:

cheesy People think that

about you?

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

cheesy People think that

about you?
think so. Just because my opinion differs from theirs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Originalsly: 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
That I'm mean.....stingy... mad stingy! grin...... but I can understand! For people on SM ... ten times worse with this my terrorist tone!

2 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by praz001(m): 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
That I am a proud cos I don't have lots of friends around am always comfortable alone.....

That I am into one illegal cos of little material things... Those ones are like what work do you do please, I need work in ur kind of office....

But who cares.....

4 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by millionboi2: 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
victorian:
People think I'm too expensive to maintain angry

But in the real sense of the word :i simply have taste. That's all o.

A lil bit of class, shouldn't hurt no one nah.
is it true u are getin married
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by victorian(f): 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
millionboi2:
is it true u are getin married

Don't mind those rumour mongers o! shocked

I'm not getting married.

I'm still single and I don't know when I will tie the knot.

But one day, I will by God's grace amen.

6 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by MedicH: 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
moscow406:

I got into Medical school 3rd on the MERIT LIST after dumping 300 level of a Federal University with a cgpa of 4.86. The best in the department....I can go on and on...But that's for another day. I get exams to pass

If this is true about u, u be genius.

11 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by moscow406(m): 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
MedicH:

If this is true about u, u be genius.
You are my boss, I still need the motivation, and experience from senior colleagues such as yourself.

9 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:
your type cries easily,hurt easily, rant unnecessarily but weak at heart, you can't even do half of what you portray here,you are just acting out your imaginations in here,silly little girl.

30 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by LINTUNE(m): 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
makydebbie:

looking at ur do,I can't help it,I'm having the same thought about u grin

2 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by MedicH: 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
moscow406:

You are my boss, I still need the motivation, and experience from senior colleagues such as yourself.

I have one word for you man. Persevere. You have the greatest gifts on this planet. That degree is worth more than gold. Sacrifice everything on the alter of ur books for this little time and when u secure that paper you have become a king.

14 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by LINTUNE(m): 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ppl think im rich,cos even if I put on rags,Ill still look stuning on them. wink

Most gals think I'm a player.

Some ppl see me as a naive guy, they dont know that i can be so arrogant and over confident atimes. angry

Currently I'm singe ,but 80% of my female friends don't believe me angry

Most ladies sees me as a nice guy,but to be frank,I'm far from being nice, I don't give a Bleep about ppl easily. lipsrsealed

Most friends see me as a womanizer, cos havr got so many female friends , .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by moscow406(m): 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
MedicH:

I have one word for you man. Persevere. You have the greatest gifts on this planet. That degree is worth more than gold. Sacrifice everything on the alter of ur books for this little time and when u secure that paper you have become a king.
Thanks boss. I look forward to learning more from you
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by biddostandard: 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:
Whatever misconception anyone has 'bouh me...is his/her problem....

Ion give a faqk ...
what is this one saying ,since you knw the thread isnt for you why cant you ignore

18 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by luminouz(m): 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
They don't believe when I say I'm really alien.

They think its just a nickname.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by nelklyn(m): 1:16am On Jan 02, 2020
Females think I’m a pastor Till I turn up the heat in da oza room with Dat Night by Chris brown grin

While males think I’m proud until we sit at a table

But i don’t care what people think or say about me since 1960 cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by MrCork: 1:48am On Jan 02, 2020
IyaTola:
What's that misconception that people have about you?

1. Men find it difficult to believe it when I say am not in a relationship . They will be like "fine girl like you ".
2. Most of my friends think am so rich and comfortable. When I say I don't have money to give them, am tagged wicked.
3. Alot of people see me as cold, rigid and stubborn maybe because of how I Express myself or how I look. But the few close people in my life will always attest to how soft I can get.

...every one say my dik too big......sadly it's true smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Kingsteve(m): 7:40am On Jan 02, 2020
funmisticqueen:
Aren't you one?
Your posts exude exactly those traits.
Tone it down a bit, or keep living with those misconceptions.
Your choice!

18 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 02, 2020
Kingsteve:

Aren't you one?
Your posts exude exactly those traits.
Tone it down a bit, or keep living with those misconceptions.
Your choice!
that what people think of me online, not reality. Funmisticqueen is my online alterego and an avenue to vent out negative feelings so that I can be positive in reality.

9 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Kingsteve(m): 7:47am On Jan 02, 2020
funmisticqueen:
that what people think of me online, not reality.
Then align your reality with your online persona.
Still...
Your choice!
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by IyaTola: 7:56am On Jan 02, 2020
Lol
Lamanii22:
That I am proud

And that I'd for sure be a lesbian... Imagine!!

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Jodha(f): 8:28am On Jan 02, 2020
biddostandard:
what is this one saying ,since you knw the thread isnt for you why cant you ignore

Since yhu know my reply isn't for yhu.. can't yhu ignore?

2 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 02, 2020
People think, I am choleric because I tend to air my views when being looked down on

People think I am older in age because I lashed a girl way older than me 10 different times, she was 37 years
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by SteveOfu: 11:19am On Jan 02, 2020
Guys take note:

Having a huge dick is just for eye feeding. Most ladies only like to touch it, hold it and suck it. They just want to play with it.

They do not wish to get penetrated by it.

I hope you learnt something new today. Have a nice day
MrCork:

...every one say my dik too big......sadly it's true smiley

26 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by MrCork: 11:21am On Jan 02, 2020
SteveOfu:
Guys take note:

Having a huge dick is just for eye feeding. Most ladies only like to touch it, hold it and suck it. They just want to play with it.

angry
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by MrCork: 11:25am On Jan 02, 2020
SteveOfu:
Guys take note:

...see you head like baby moskito....of coz all women want penitration...do u realize my dik bigger than yor neck?(shake my head twice). angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Mogajunior(m): 11:55am On Jan 02, 2020
cool

In all honesty, you are wat ever people think you are to a greater or low extend. except you choose not to be completely honest to your self.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) / How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.