Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

What's That Misconception That People Have About You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? (41668 Views)

See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) / Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) / The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
drips8:

I don't know how to behave in social situations. I walk weirdly, sweat and shake a lot when I try to communicate with people so most times I keep mute.

Social anxiety.
That's me too, but I've been able to manage mine to a not so comfortable extent.

3 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
funmisticqueen:
that what people think of me online, not reality. Funmisticqueen is my online alterego and an avenue to vent out negative feelings so that I can be positive in reality.

What you do on an online SM platform, where people don't have to see you to communicate with you reflects your personality, which is hidden in reality. Due to some reasons, you don't express that personality in reality. If what you have said about yourself is true, then you have a split personality, which means you are not real. Therefore, it is not a misconception.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by pansophist(m): 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
1. That I am mean. I say my mind, I do not mix words, and I tend to say things to people's face the exact way it is, and many people are pissed by it, although, those who know me well loves me for that and see me as a go to person when they want objectivity.

Also, I do not intend to piss people off, but I operate on a principle "telling the truth, and at least not to lie", and as such, there is just no way I can decorate words with sugary appeal. I'll rather not say anything, than to tell you something that is organically different to how I perceive it.

I'm authentic, and you'll either love me or hate me, there is no in between. I try to be tactful, and can be insensitive sometimes, I recognize and working on that.

2. That I'm not a happy person. Mere looking at me, one may think I'm angry and pissed, but I hardly smile and if i do, it will be the most genuine thing you'll ever see. With my all 32 teeth in full exposure, and my smile wide like a mega watt light bulb.

The places I've been to, that people didn't see me as weird was in Ukraine and mingling with Russians. I am your typically Nigerian Putin. I like straightforwardness, I've defeated my ego long ago, so I like truths, bitter or not. You don't have to worry if I get angry, my brain leads my emotions, not the opposite.

3. I'm weird. I talk to myself, I laugh by myself, with bodily demonstration that baffles people when they see that I'm not interacting with anyone. I just live life by my rules, and it's my own way of expressing negative emotions and let it all out.

I just need to walk in nature alone, and my crazy side will flourish unhindered. But I'm not mad, I'm just weird. I overly dependent on myself, hence, I'm completely entertained by my own company.

4. I beautifully loose battles. I'm someone that will let you win those petty fights and arguments, giving you the illusion of success, that you've actually won and subdue me. But the main war, I'll prepare for it and beat you in your game right under your nose.

One will feel so stupid afterwards and regardless if they hate me or not, they will admire my skills of picking the fight that truly matters, not miscellaneous battle success that at best, strokes the ego. I'm a master strategist, I am your typical female in a Male body.

I calculate alot, I left no stone unturned in this my giant machine called brain. Though, this part of me is reserved for wicked people, you know, those people that sees a kind heart as a ripe victim to exploit. No one has a monopoly of wickedness, and I like to remind wicked people by actions that the gentle walk of a tiger is not foolishness.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
funmisticqueen:
That I am a wickedly evil, maliciously vile, bitter feminist.
..you do have one about yourself.. you go about saying how you don't wants to share your picture because guys would jerk off with it is a big misconception.. you're fat.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
pansophist:
1. That I am mean. I say my mind, I do not mix words, and I tend to say things to people's face the exact way it is, and many people are pissed by it, although, those who know me well loves me for that and see me as a go to person when they want objectivity. Also, I do not intend to piss people off, but I operate on a principle "telling the truth, and at least not to lie", and as such, there is just no way I can decorate words with sugary appeal. I'll rather not say anything, than to tell you something that is organically different to how I perceive it. I'm authentic, and you'll either love me or hate me, there is no in between. I try to be tactful, and can be insensitive sometimes, I recognize and working on that.

2. That I'm not a happy person. Mere looking at me, took think I'm angry and pissed, but I hardly smile and if i do, it will most genuine thing you'll ever see. With my all 32 teeth in full exposure, and my smile wide like a mega watt light bulb. The places I've been to, that people didn't see me as weird was in Ukraine and mingling with Russians. I am your typically Nigerian Putin. I like straightforwardness, I'm defeated my ego long ago, so I like truths, bitter or not. You don't have to worry if I get angry, by brain leads my emotions, not the opposite.

3. I'm weird. I talk to myself, I laugh by myself, with bodily demonstration that baffles people when they see that I'm not interacting with anyone. I just live life by my rules, and it's my own way of expressing negative emotions and let it all out. I just need to walk in nature alone, and my crazy side will flourish unhindered. But I'm not mad, I'm just weird. I overly dependent on myself, hence, I'm completely entertained by my own company.

4. I beautifully loose battles. I'm someone that will let you win those petty fights and arguments, giving you the illusion of success, that you've actually won and subdue me. But the main war, I'll prepare for it and beat you in your game right under your nose. One will feel so stupid afterwards and regardless if they hate me or not, they will admire my skills of picking the fight that truly matters, not miscellaneous battle success that at best, strokes the ego. I'm a master strategist, I am your typical female in a Male body. I calculate alot, I left no stone unturned in this my giant machine called brain. Though, this part of me is reserved for wicked people, you know, those people that sees a kind heart as a ripe victim to exploit. No one has a monopoly of wickedness, and I like to remind wicked people by actions that the gentle walk of a tiger is not foolishness.
.. since I'm an introvert, I do the above at your no 3 .. they do call me weirdo.. lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Mcslize: 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
biGDhAp:
..you do have one about yourself.. you go about saying how you don't wants to share your picture because guys would jerk off with it is a big misconception.. you're fat.
I am serious about that actually, because I had creepy experiences back then like 5 years ago when I usually post my full pics.

So you have been following me
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by donjobill: 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
funmisticqueen:
that what people think of me online, not reality. Funmisticqueen is my online alterego and an avenue to vent out negative feelings so that I can be positive in reality.

It's a very healthy exercise to have an outlet for one's negative emotions. However, it's equally important to determine where to do that and with whom one does that.

When you come online, on a forum like this to vent out your negative feelings, others who are equally operating on the negative wave band would seize your input and attack you. If you react, you invite more negative-feeling people to attack you, thereby aggravating your condition. Instead of helping you to achieve inner harmony.

In a sense, you are contributing to the misconception.

8 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by donjobill: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
funmisticqueen:
I am serious about that actually, because I had creepy experiences back then like 5 years ago when I usually post my full pics.

You invited those creepy experiences then, through your comments. I quite remember when you stated you enjoy being on top of your bf riding him and being in charge of the act, and so on and so forth.

Anyway!

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by ImaIma1(f): 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
That I am a small girl.

That I entered and finished from uni on time.

That I married early.

That I am young (this has made me have issues at work with people thinking I am just a small girl that should probably be calling them auny..lol...not knowing I am older than them)

I stopped aging at 20... cheesy

21 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
donjobill:

You invited those creepy experiences then, through your comments. I quite remember when you stated you enjoy being on top of your bf riding him and being in charge of the act, and so on and so forth.

Anyway!
so you're one of them
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
funmisticqueen:

... nah. I wasn't following you ... the picture thing got my attention and I was wondering why'd you'd think guys will do whatever to your picture.. depends on how hot you'd look In which to me you really don't look like the way you exaggerate yourself .

2. since you don't post bikini pictures / nudes..

no one is gon jerk off with ya pinshure..

2 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by butterfly777(m): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
When you are polite and kind, some people mistake it for weakness and they try to take advantage of you.
If you resist their rubbish, they quickly label you a pretender, that you are not really gentle.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
That I kill without reason
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by tayooluwole: 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
People always mistake me for yahoo guy....ah don tire for this.. Ao many people ah wan tell say ah no they do yahoo

3 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
hahah!
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by safarigirl(f): 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
Misconception 1: I'm not Nigerian

Misconception 2: I'm quiet/a snob

Misconception 3: I'm an atheist

Misconception 4: I'm a (radical) feminist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
IyaTola:
What's that misconception that people have about you?

1. Men find it difficult to believe it when I say am not in a relationship . They will be like "fine girl like you ".
2. Most of my friends think am so rich and comfortable. When I say I don't have money to give them, am tagged wicked.
3. Alot of people see me as cold, rigid and stubborn maybe because of how I Express myself or how I look. But the few close people in my life will always attest to how soft I can get.

How come we share similar fate?
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by tegafej(m): 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
People feel I am quiet and gentle.

Some even call me pastor.

Where as I am s*x freak, damn principled and mean and very logical with religious matters.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by CalabarPikin: 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
That I'm boastful.... Simply because I like staying on my own

2 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by odigbosky(m): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
pocohantas:
Whatever misconception they have is actually a tip of the iceberg to how evil I am or can be.

I love your waist and your bum bum.
It is cutie
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by TemmyT002(m): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
I am Yoruba but people believe I am Igbo.
A lot of people are certain that I must be a womaniser but in reality, I am one-woman man

2 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by solsticey2k3(m): 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
From what I’ve read so far, bottom line is that, you are the opposite of what people think you are based on what they perceive about you in terms of looks, carriage etc

So I can safely say, “hmmm you look like an introvert, but because that is what people will most likely think based on your looks, I’d say you are an extrovert” grin

So in one word, you are the opposite of what people would perceive you to be undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by candidbabe(f): 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
makydebbie:
That I'm a hoe because of how profane and sexually liberal I am. grin grin

hahahaha
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Realtalk20: 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
pocohantas:
Whatever misconception they have is actually a tip of the iceberg to how evil I am or can be.

wink
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Kokaine(m): 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
That I deal cocaine

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Louis91: 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
Say I be Alora mean while I be Ahoy
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Alvin212(m): 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
That am a billionaire in pounds (not some shiity dollars)

That I was the first dude to bleep Regina Daniels.

That I will be the first president of Biafra republic.

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by IGOJ(m): 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
IyaTola:
What's that misconception that people have about you?

1. Men find it difficult to believe it when I say am not in a relationship . They will be like "fine girl like you ".
2. Most of my friends think am so rich and comfortable. When I say I don't have money to give them, am tagged wicked.
3. Alot of people see me as cold, rigid and stubborn maybe because of how I Express myself or how I look. But the few close people in my life will always attest to how soft I can get.

OP with what you wrote I'll say your are a Female Version of Me. No 1,2 & 3 is 100% what happens to me.
No 2 is so severe that my Father doubts me sometimes and it annoys the shit out of me.
No 1 & 3 is not my problem for now�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.