Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

What's That Misconception That People Have About You? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? (41701 Views)

See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) / Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) / The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
BabbanBura:

Am not a fan of people filled with negative energies, except ofcourse for rehabilitation purposes - are u ready for that?
this is why people fail exams.

Have I met you before?
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by seanjost: 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
Yian1:
Most people around me think of me as someone with limited potential, but they don't fucking know my name will soon ring bell in everyone's ears due the Real Greatness in me.

Believe in Yourself!

Knowing your real name now would've been greatly appreciated for it won't spin surprises when it rings
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by donjobill: 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
funmisticqueen:
actually no!

I am just a very very blunt person. It took a while for me to understand that some of my friends are very sensitive and get butt hurt easily by some of my comments

It's clear you are blunt. However, like what MariaAngeles stated, you present it with the intent to hurt. There's a sadistic touch to it, that is palpable. Furthermore, you appear to find it liberating. cheesy
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
grin
ubunja:

Most men don't understand that being single for a woman doesn't mean not screwing around.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
donjobill:

It's clear you are blunt. However, like what MariaAngeles stated, you present it with the intent to hurt. There's a sadistic touch to it, that is palpable. Furthermore, you appear to find it liberating. cheesy
hmm.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by kecee99(m): 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
Mogajunior:
cool

In all honesty, you are wat ever people think you are to a greater or low extend. except you choose not to be completely honest to your self.
That's wrong bro...It is important to recognize that someone's opinion is often based on what they would do
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by moscow406(m): 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
Oladayo12:
Wow! obviously u must be a guru. just graduated last month frm uni, though narrowly missed first class.
So unfortunate boss, my elder bro narrowly missed it too, I know how painful it can be and frustrating when one is slightly disadvantaged.

God is your strength bro, he will guide us through the home we call Nigeria.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Oladayo12(m): 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
queenitee:

Lmao, you don’t me also and you don’t have an idea if I’m equally a medical student. And no I never said you are not intelligent, I’m letting you know what you already confirmed up there and that’s “Intelligence isn’t all about reading and passing exam.” It’s about the ability to apply what you have learnt to your day to day activities.

And no, I don’t want prove also. Good night.
Stop this shit you're doing guy.. this dude can go places with such qualities.. don't 4get you can't compare medical line 2 any other field. go 2 govt owned medical sch 2 see how smart & brainy those guys are
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Ramanto(m): 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
queenitee:

Lmao being book smart is different from being smart in other areas. And yes if he was a dullard, I might conclude he’s not book smart but will never conclude he’s not smart in other areas. You need to meet a lot of people to realize being book smart is different from being smart in other areas. There are people who are book smart but dumb in other things that you start wondering how they manage to pass their exams. And also, I never said the guy isn’t intelligent, I’m saying there’s a difference between academic intelligence and others and he can’t judge his intelligence based on academics alone.
Good night
All right, good night.
Tomorrow morning you will give me examples of intelligent people by God's grace.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by makydebbie(f): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
Tomjazzy2:

Hmmm... But that was for long, but it's okay smiley

So, how was the exams?

Oh it went well by God's grace.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Bahamas95(m): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
SteveOfu:
Guys take note:

Having a huge dick is just for eye feeding. Most ladies only like to touch it, hold it and suck it. They just want to play with it.

They do not wish to get penetrated by it.

I hope you learnt something new today. Have a nice day
Who told you they don't wish to be penetrated by it? Babe abeg speak for yourself, most Naija girls love monster dicks........You ladies just pretend about it

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Kintomadit(m): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
That I’m a snub but actually I’m very shy to talk to people

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by makydebbie(f): 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
Tsolutionifede:
lol, you are what?

A hoe na?! Isn't that what you said?!
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by jeph19(m): 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
People believe I always have... Simply because I have a personal policy not to beg or borrow

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by CsRockefeller(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
urchcoded:
People believe in me too much. From family to friends. Puts me in a frantic race all the times and makes me screw up. I feel Dy think I'm better Dan I really am.

I can relate.

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Slimsly100(f): 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
That I am Yoruba
That I am proud cause I keep to myself.
That I am proud cause I'm always speaking English (these people don't even know where or how I was raised)
That I show myself a lot simply because I try to contribute meaningfully to conversations or discourses.
The list is endless

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Slimsly100(f): 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
jeph19:
People believe I always have... Simply because I have a personal policy not to beg or borrow

I can relate.

And by the way, my husband must be your twin because he does his to a fault

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Slimsly100(f): 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ramanto:

All right, good night.
Tomorrow morning you will give me examples of intelligent people by God's grace.

grin grin grin
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by lovat(m): 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
obembet:
Some stupid nairalander think that am a guy.
cos you are mostly on politics section which is seen as a men's world
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Ramanto(m): 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
Slimsly100:

grin grin grin
Madam how far na
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by donjobill: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
funmisticqueen:
because some people made very lewd and comments years back when I removed them and we're asking me to put them back. Others went as far as to pm me for nudes. One kept stalking me when I rejected his advances, I think his monickers were ChiefJosy and Livecamp09, he even went as far as to try to contact me again a year later when I got a new phone.

I do not want to be seen in a sexual light. It is better some people on this forum think that I am ugly than for them to be undressing me with their eyes and being viewed as a sexual object.

These guys don't know when to draw the line.

I realized you were just making random comments about sex but not necessarily giving any green light. However, in an environment where there're full of guys who are always desperate to lay down a girl, many of whom habour the misconception that a female has nothing to offer a guy except sex, such a reaction should be expected.
At a point you appeared to be actually teasing them. And that made them mad about you
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Pancs(m): 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
They think am a proud person becos I hardly relate with pple, they also think am guy cos dude has no record of a girlfriend even at marriage age

2 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Semaj77(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
themaestro08:

What made you so? Please elucidate.

Am curious.

The biblical timeline just doesn't fit

Inconsistences found in the holy books

Overwhelming evidence to support evolution and science as against creationism

No explanation for dinosaurs , fossils and other planetary bodies

Really if you believe donkeys and snakes talked , the plagues , 5000 people eating a few loaves of bread and numerous baskets are still left and men living up to 969 years then you're surely due for a psychiatric evaluation.

And yes why were the other ancient manuscripts removed if there isn't something hidden

I have come a long way to know anything you can't question , like God , is usually a scam
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by OhiOfIhima: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
I am kind of chubby n shining black, they believe I have money, they don't know that my salary can't buy a flight ticket from Lagos to Abuja...

worst of it, is dat when I n my friend gather n people looking for arms come, they always concentrate on me..

God help me oo.. Amiin
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by highbee02: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
ubunja:

Most men don't understand that being single for a woman doesn't mean not screwing around.

naked truth
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Tsolutionifede(m): 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
[quote author=makydebbie post=85447865]

A hoe na?! Isn't that what you said?! [/quote ok, let's hook up
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
Most Pple are not as smart as they think... And the level of self awareness portrayed 4rm comments in this post alludes to that... A misconception u can easily identify in urself might just be ur true defense mechanism that Pple in not exceeding their boundary agrees to accept 4rm u... HNY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by moscow406(m): 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ugolistikp:

I already have a misconception about you....Hope u are not what I'm thinking.. I hope not...*
Lol, What are you thinking boss?
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
I fauq alot
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
moscow406:

I got into Medical school 3rd on the MERIT LIST after dumping 300 level of a Federal University with a cgpa of 4.86. The best in the department....I can go on and on...But that's for another day. I get exams to pass

I don't even know what to say to this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) / How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.