Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy (83652 Views)

Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? / I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise / I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by JAYUK(m): 9:26am On Jan 04, 2020
My brother just walk away,she is gathering STDs to hand over to you,imagine you are the first to be down with one of them.
Please live and enjoy your youth with a responsible lady,the type of issues emanating from girl relationships these days are life threatening.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by OmoOshodi(m): 9:26am On Jan 04, 2020
Typhoonsbane:
Guy you're still single,if you like yourself and your sanity tell the girl you've forgiven her,then endure your few days together, have lots of sex and role play,then carry your bag,don't even wait till you enter bus before you block her.
The truth of the matter is SHE'S A HOE.
best response so far

Don't ever love a HOE

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by ifeco4(m): 9:26am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:
I Am Losing My Mind, Could This Be Love Or Foolishness?

Okay, I'd be quick and brief as well.

So about 6 months ago, I met my girl on facebook, And after months wooing her to date me, she finally agreed and we started dating..

Like everything was perfect and indeed I fell deeply in love with her even before I met h

So along the line in our relationship she told she had a best friend who is a guy and they have know each other for like 4years..and that they talk very well (calls and chat) and that they tell each other they love themselves, but if I wasn't cool with it,I could break up she would understand.

As a guy I knew I had fallen for her and I embraced her telling me about the guy after a strong assurance from her that they were not into any sort of relationship with each other.

So my girl called me like let's say a month after we started dating that there was this her friend who she hadn't met and that wanted and she was going to see him, and I was like fine, she should just be fine.

P.S:- I hadn't met with my girl even till the point she went to meet the guy...I was in the west and she was in one of the states in the East..more like a long distance relationship.

Fast forward to days after they met I became uncomfortable with the relationship between my girl and the said new guy she met..I talked to her severally about it and she was at some point swearing not having anything to do with the new guy she just met.

Fast forward to the festive season I came back and I met my girl for the first time..indeed she was everything I imagined and we flowed amazingly well.

Long story cut short in the midst of one of our long conversations I discovered she have at some point had sex severally with her said best friend...so I was like since it was before we met I forgave her and we moved on..

yesterday I asked her if she has anything with the new guy and she swore again not having anything with him that the guy has been asking her out and she refused dating him.

She said plenty of things that convinced me into believing that nothing was going between them.

P.S:- before yesterday I told her to tell the new guy she has a boyfriend and she promised to..(from the actions of my girl I could tell she loves me.) She later told me that day that she told him and she had blocked him and stuff..and trust me I did believe her.

So this morning while she was sleeping I reaching out to her phone and went straight to her WhatsApp.. opened the chat with the guy and what I saw broke me..

She was reconciling with him over the break up she instigated of which was caused by something totally different not even because she told him she had a guy..what killed my spirit was a message she wrote to the guy saying "she left me for him even though I was far much a better option"..I confronted her and she has been pleading saying she loves me but she likes him and that they haven't had anything except kissing and caressing..that she loves me so much..that she started liking him when she started talking to him more frequently and I was far away. She hadn't know me..so she got fond of him and she likes him.

I love this babe so much, I told her I forgive her..but please I need your opinions..am I blinded by love or am being foolish..

How would you handle the situation. If it was you..
La La.. please help move this to front page
Am breaking every hour.

Guy i wont warn U again, run for Ur life.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Moikiitos: 9:27am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

I love this babe so much, I told her I forgive her..but please I need your opinions..am I blinded by love or am being foolish..

Am breaking every hour.

If trust is a doubt in a relationship/friendship then is broken. My guy don't let love break you instead break the love. Shikina!!!
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Newbielearner(m): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2020
We still have men making these kinds of mistakes. I think it's because they focus too much on works and never develop social intelligence or street relationship ethics.

Advising you wouldn't be as effective as you learning from experience.

Our men nowadays are just too open to manipulations. Just because you're a good person doesn't mean that you should expect everyone to be like you. Learn about the ways of the wicked. Not to join them but to protect yourself from them.

That girl would tell you something else soon. You'd probably marry her sef or continue till the darts of ignorance strikes you.

Bro, don't be soft. Be flexible. Not just because of women. But also to be an examplary icon of fatherhood and leadership.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Pedrotina11: 9:32am On Jan 04, 2020
I knw because u love her it wld be difficult to leave her...try this it works like magic...stay with her, bleep her, find another gal date her bleep her, find another one date her bleep her..anytime u think abt her always bear in mind that she is cheating...I assure u the love wld vanish. Dnt stop bleeping the rest oo...continue until u find a sincere one....2020 gonna b lit.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Donaldaustindon: 9:33am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

So about 6 months ago, I met my girl on facebook, And after months wooing her to date me, she finally agreed and we started dating..

Like everything was perfect and indeed I fell deeply in love with her even before I met her.

So along the line in our relationship she told she had a best friend who is a guy and they have know each other for like 4years..and that they talk very well (calls and chat) and that they tell each other they love themselves, but if I wasn't cool with it,I could break up she would understand.

As a guy I knew I had fallen for her and I embraced her telling me about the guy after a strong assurance from her that they were not into any sort of relationship with each other.

So my girl called me like let's say a month after we started dating that there was this her friend who she hadn't met and that wanted and she was going to see him, and I was like fine, she should just be fine.

P.S:- I hadn't met with my girl even till the point she went to meet the guy...I was in the west and she was in one of the states in the East..more like a long distance relationship.

Fast forward to days after they met I became uncomfortable with the relationship between my girl and the said new guy she met..I talked to her severally about it and she was at some point swearing not having anything to do with the new guy she just met.

Fast forward to the festive season I came back and I met my girl for the first time..indeed she was everything I imagined and we flowed amazingly well.

Long story cut short in the midst of one of our long conversations I discovered she have at some point had sex severally with her said best friend...so I was like since it was before we met I forgave her and we moved on..

yesterday I asked her if she has anything with the new guy and she swore again not having anything with him that the guy has been asking her out and she refused dating him.

She said plenty of things that convinced me into believing that nothing was going between them.

P.S:- before yesterday I told her to tell the new guy she has a boyfriend and she promised to..(from the actions of my girl I could tell she loves me.) She later told me that day that she told him and she had blocked him and stuff..and trust me I did believe her.

So this morning while she was sleeping I reaching out to her phone and went straight to her WhatsApp.. opened the chat with the guy and what I saw broke me..

She was reconciling with him over the break up she instigated of which was caused by something totally different not even because she told him she had a guy..what killed my spirit was a message she wrote to the guy saying "she left me for him even though I was far much a better option"..I confronted her and she has been pleading saying she loves me but she likes him and that they haven't had anything except kissing and caressing..that she loves me so much..that she started liking him when she started talking to him more frequently and I was far away. She hadn't know me..so she got fond of him and she likes him.

Am breaking every hour.

I think she's in love with you... Idiota

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Larryslim(m): 9:33am On Jan 04, 2020
Kissing and Caressing?
How long before that turns into something else?
Better use your head!
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by seangy4konji: 9:33am On Jan 04, 2020
The year is too early for nonsense. I can only imagine the amount of best friend she has slept with in her life

Am sure she never reach 21...

Different guys go don knack her and she will still be claiming g innocent girl.

Ur head have scatter. They are frying plaintain chips in your head.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

Intend bringing her to stay with me for nysc by march, all plans have been concluded

Then what else do you fvvcking want from us?
You have been told what you're doing is both stupid and foolish.
I mean, if it's not absolute madness, why else would you invest your resources, emotions, time, energy, peace, money, strength and sperm in someone you don't and can't trust?... even at the expense of your health/life.

Dude, if you have made up your mind on her, just prepare for the consequences.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by noah24(m): 9:37am On Jan 04, 2020
Bottom line... Neva trust a girl dat spend so much time on WhatsApp. Facebook... Etc

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Blackking98(m): 9:37am On Jan 04, 2020
Yes it is foolishness. Better leave that girl . She de press your mumu button
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by adexrocque(m): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2020
Newbielearner:
We still have men making these kinds of mistakes. I think it's because they focus too much on works and never develop social intelligence or street relationship ethics.

Advising you wouldn't be as effective as you learning from experience.

Our men nowadays are just too open to manipulations. Just because you're a good person doesn't mean that you should expect everyone to be like you. Learn about the ways of the wicked. Not to join them but to protect yourself from them.

That girl would tell you something else soon. You'd probably marry her sef or continue till the darts of ignorance strikes you.

Bro, don't be soft. Be flexible. Not just because of women. But also to be an examplary icon of fatherhood and leadership.

On point, @OP, you need to learn from heartbreak grin
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Homguy(m): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

Like everything was perfect and indeed I fell deeply in love with her even before I met her.

Am breaking every hour.
you are being played
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Beedude(m): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2020
The Bae is a professional olosho. But how a guy can be so foolish beat my imagination.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by jarrot(m): 9:40am On Jan 04, 2020
daddytime:
You couldn't have lost a mind you never had bro, na your mind lost you.

Now to answer your question of " if this is love or foolishness"..

The answer is " Foolishness", and you are the lead actor..." Person siddon wear jersey wey dem write "Foolish 001" on top as striker come still dey ask yeye question.

It's my birthday today fam....pray for me guys...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHERLY
May you never experience what OP is going through , he never wan wake up from him sleep grin
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by premier001(m): 9:43am On Jan 04, 2020
U are digging ur grave. I had same problem wit my ex babe some yrs back to d extend dat she used bible to swear dat she neva had sex wit d guy. But me as a guy come use brain and anoda sim send msg to her dat i enjoyed d way i bang her.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Napolito: 9:44am On Jan 04, 2020
grin
2special:
Hmmmnn.... I won't tell you the truth....it's better to learn In a hard way.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by thrugemaster(m): 9:48am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

Am breaking every hour.

YOU ARE EITHER A FOOL OR A TROLLING FOOL
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Revelation4(m): 9:48am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

Am breaking every hour.
op. You are blind. You will break more. I pray you use your brain before it is too late
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

I don't get please..like having sex with him again? After we talked I saw in her chat where she broke off the sex thingy from their friendship ... although I can't vouch for anything

Bros, why cant u learn softly ? U want the hard phase right? I feel like reporting you to buhari or NL mod to ban u fa grin. Or are you still in a secondary institution with the girl as well? Even teenagers wont be like this! U still defending what you are not 25% convinced about. Be guided oo, its too early to create a bad theme for 2020.
2020 is a year greater life n breaking limit. Dont make yours [year of my mumu must lead to foolishness]. I just wish i report you to DSS, Jus go spend half of sowore's days behind, you will sound than this.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by teniolav: 9:49am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

Am breaking every hour.
You be best mumu of the century
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Masterdazhem: 9:51am On Jan 04, 2020
Mumu boy (yes from that rubbish you spilled) u a sissy and u deserve some series of hot knocks on that coconut head of urs.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

Am breaking every hour.
please just end the relationship. It won't end well.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by obadesanre: 9:52am On Jan 04, 2020
Pls are you sure you are alright? Stop this foolishness because of a loose wet pussy. By the way, how old Re YOU?. You better use your head and think . Cut off that relationship, because you are going to regret it all your life.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Masterdazhem: 9:54am On Jan 04, 2020
I tried of seeing all this kind of trash on here

Ubanja seems u not doing your job grin
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by jstomoh(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2020
By brother, you are on a very long thing. I don't know how you want to do it.
That girl will still be seeing and probably be laying with that guy and there is nothing you can about it.
She will keep lying and probably delete her subsequent chat with the real BF. Perhaps you are just a meal ticket.
I would not advise facebook relationship let alone distance love from West to East.
Relationship with fear and lies ends up in heartbreak.
Be warned!
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Willy123(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2020
Your story is pathetic,it seems you don't know what a heartbreak is. despite all the glaring evidence and beside you having a long distance relationship with a girl prefer having dick,tom and as best friend.l bet my last job if l know this girl l will also be a best friend. Please run or ARE YOU A FOOL IN LOVE.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by perryy(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2020
iPrevail:
I read only the first paragraph and it was enough to aid me come to the conclusion that you are indisputably foolish. People still do all that shii you wrote up there?

The guy is in love with an Olosho, his eyes would soon clear.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Brock1: 9:56am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

Am breaking every hour.

to be candid wit u, she is sharper than u. d way u cant stick to eating rice all through ur life is likened to human behavior in relationships, we want to taste other food to av balanced life. we are all sexual beings, she is sexually active and some influenced. after d goodies and som forms of wanting more bonding, definitely she will be dug. or who do u think will see a nice pussy and not want to dig?

beautiful women are same as corn planted by d road side, all passerby want to av a taste of it.

believe me bro, its hard to find a faithful woman or man on this earth wen it com's to sex, especially this our current age.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by prciouschika(f): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2020
dawnomike:
My brother in the lord, I can only advise you to guard your hear jealously... I have experienced heartbreak twice in my life and i can tell you it is not a pleasant experience for a man. So, all i will tell you is to follow your heart while using your head grin
and the experience isn't pleasant for a woman as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Lesbian Experience (TRUE LIFE STORY) / Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / Jesse Jane And Boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller Dead After Suspected Overdose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.