Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy (83654 Views)

Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? / I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise / I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:
I Am Losing My Mind, Could This Be Love Or Foolishness?

Okay, I'd be quick and brief as well.

So about 6 months ago, I met my girl on facebook, And after months wooing her to date me, she finally agreed and we started dating..

Like everything was perfect and indeed I fell deeply in love with her even before I met her.

So along the line in our relationship she told she had a best friend who is a guy and they have know each other for like 4years..and that they talk very well (calls and chat) and that they tell each other they love themselves, but if I wasn't cool with it,I could break up she would understand.

As a guy I knew I had fallen for her and I embraced her telling me about the guy after a strong assurance from her that they were not into any sort of relationship with each other.

So my girl called me like let's say a month after we started dating that there was this her friend who she hadn't met and that wanted and she was going to see him, and I was like fine, she should just be fine.

P.S:- I hadn't met with my girl even till the point she went to meet the guy...I was in the west and she was in one of the states in the East..more like a long distance relationship.

Fast forward to days after they met I became uncomfortable with the relationship between my girl and the said new guy she met..I talked to her severally about it and she was at some point swearing not having anything to do with the new guy she just met.

Fast forward to the festive season I came back and I met my girl for the first time..indeed she was everything I imagined and we flowed amazingly well.

Long story cut short in the midst of one of our long conversations I discovered she have at some point had sex severally with her said best friend...so I was like since it was before we met I forgave her and we moved on..

yesterday I asked her if she has anything with the new guy and she swore again not having anything with him that the guy has been asking her out and she refused dating him.

She said plenty of things that convinced me into believing that nothing was going between them.

P.S:- before yesterday I told her to tell the new guy she has a boyfriend and she promised to..(from the actions of my girl I could tell she loves me.) She later told me that day that she told him and she had blocked him and stuff..and trust me I did believe her.

So this morning while she was sleeping I reaching out to her phone and went straight to her WhatsApp.. opened the chat with the guy and what I saw broke me..

She was reconciling with him over the break up she instigated of which was caused by something totally different not even because she told him she had a guy..what killed my spirit was a message she wrote to the guy saying "she left me for him even though I was far much a better option"..I confronted her and she has been pleading saying she loves me but she likes him and that they haven't had anything except kissing and caressing..that she loves me so much..that she started liking him when she started talking to him more frequently and I was far away. She hadn't know me..so she got fond of him and she likes him.

I love this babe so much, I told her I forgive her..but please I need your opinions..am I blinded by love or am being foolish..

How would you handle the situation. If it was you..
La La.. please help move this to front page
Am breaking every hour.

If truly and sincerely she really love you as claimed, she would have stop all the games she is playing with your time, life and destiny.

Also please grow up, be a man. She like you but Bleep him. Who does that?

If you are planning a future with her on this shaking foundation, I am sorry to bust your bubble, you are heading in the wrong direction.

It's better you are walking slowly in the right direction, than running a marathon in a wrong direction.

Stop wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Adebowalay(m): 8:52am On Jan 04, 2020
Brother...be wise ...if u continue like this, heart break dey 4 u... that girl needs u around BCOZ she likes u for d time being not love...after months now, u'll look like a random guy... plus sorry to burst ur brain... As for. The new guy she said they kissed and caressed...haha..them dey lamba steady.... brother wey muummuuu
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by bezimo(m): 8:53am On Jan 04, 2020
ArticleBeast:
I will give you wan advise.... Chop her like hot amala... Keep chopping her, don't give her money at all... Keep chopping...

If she doesn't run after excessive chopping...

Give her belle infact...

Promise her marriage infact go and see her family, then you troway ur sim card.

It might take you years but make sure u pay back.

Above all use Condom...

P. S My comment is not a reflection of my person, use it at users risk

Wicked somebody grin grin
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by daddytime(m): 8:53am On Jan 04, 2020
Dadlakeside:

Lead actor ke? My man.

The guy wear jersey wey dem write Foolish 001 for the back as a striker.... grin

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by omax1: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2020
You are hitting your hands on a tipper or trailer...if you follow her again, my brother o y o is your name
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2020
This is karma at work.

What happened to the girls living around you? You don't like them because you have finished sleeping with them and breaking all their hearts. Its the one who was living far away you now fell in love with abi?

The only thing that can restore your brain setting is a very baaaaad infection that will affect both your d1ck and your brain.

Enjoy.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Iykemore091: 8:54am On Jan 04, 2020
Go hustle
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by makydebbie(f): 8:54am On Jan 04, 2020
henriettttta:
She has too much guys as friends

And I dunno how a girl will keep a guy as her best friend when she's dating another

Sis, I don't understand!
So what are they telling bestie that they can't tell boyfriend?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by infogenius(m): 8:54am On Jan 04, 2020
@op if u're cool with ur babe dating two of u and possibly more guys in future, u can continue with her
but if you want to keep her only to urself, let her know and if doesn't bulge kindly move on.

Your lady is indecisive and insecure as a result she is not a good choice.

You are not foolish u're just in love. But it will be too bad if it turns to stupidity.
Many of these ladies are not worth a cent of the hurdle. Wake up, Guy!
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by BREYZ: 8:54am On Jan 04, 2020
Guy, God don open your eyes yet you wan use your hand close am. E be like say Bomb dey your head.
Just free the girl, go and look for a better girl and start up a relationship stop doing this 'I love her so much' nonsense.
Please, be wise this 2020.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by ShagariBillions(m): 8:54am On Jan 04, 2020
You are being a child, relationships don’t work like fantasies. Action speaks more than words, even though the girl won’t be blamed for being into people, no one can exclusively be dating a someone who only exist on social media. If you are willing to date her make yourself more available or you just let it go, there are different kind of people; some people can’t handle absence even they love the person especially when he was never there.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by gonkin(m): 8:55am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

So about 6 months ago, I met my girl on facebook, And after months wooing her to date me, she finally agreed and we started dating..

Like everything was perfect and indeed I fell deeply in love with her even before I met her.

So along the line in our relationship she told she had a best friend who is a guy and they have know each other for like 4years..and that they talk very well (calls and chat) and that they tell each other they love themselves, but if I wasn't cool with it,I could break up she would understand.

As a guy I knew I had fallen for her and I embraced her telling me about the guy after a strong assurance from her that they were not into any sort of relationship with each other.

So my girl called me like let's say a month after we started dating that there was this her friend who she hadn't met and that wanted and she was going to see him, and I was like fine, she should just be fine.

P.S:- I hadn't met with my girl even till the point she went to meet the guy...I was in the west and she was in one of the states in the East..more like a long distance relationship.

Fast forward to days after they met I became uncomfortable with the relationship between my girl and the said new guy she met..I talked to her severally about it and she was at some point swearing not having anything to do with the new guy she just met.

Fast forward to the festive season I came back and I met my girl for the first time..indeed she was everything I imagined and we flowed amazingly well.

Long story cut short in the midst of one of our long conversations I discovered she have at some point had sex severally with her said best friend...so I was like since it was before we met I forgave her and we moved on..

yesterday I asked her if she has anything with the new guy and she swore again not having anything with him that the guy has been asking her out and she refused dating him.

She said plenty of things that convinced me into believing that nothing was going between them.

P.S:- before yesterday I told her to tell the new guy she has a boyfriend and she promised to..(from the actions of my girl I could tell she loves me.) She later told me that day that she told him and she had blocked him and stuff..and trust me I did believe her.

So this morning while she was sleeping I reaching out to her phone and went straight to her WhatsApp.. opened the chat with the guy and what I saw broke me..

She was reconciling with him over the break up she instigated of which was caused by something totally different not even because she told him she had a guy..what killed my spirit was a message she wrote to the guy saying "she left me for him even though I was far much a better option"..I confronted her and she has been pleading saying she loves me but she likes him and that they haven't had anything except kissing and caressing..that she loves me so much..that she started liking him when she started talking to him more frequently and I was far away. She hadn't know me..so she got fond of him and she likes him.

I love this babe so much, I told her I forgive her..but please I need your opinions..am I blinded by love or am being foolish..

Am breaking every hour.

My guy, don't mind all these girl, i have experienced something similar with 2 different girl. It's why I still have this ex boyfriend phobia or should I call it EXPHOBIA. They claim their ex is a best friend. Whereas they are begging the dude and the dude is just fuckkkkkkking her steady. The last one was always fucccccking the dude when she was at school. I was really suspicious so I installed a bug on her phone. Then I discovered her lies. She claimed the dude was begging her whereas she was the one begging him. Fucccked her to an extent she contracted std. When I saw the photos std pills she sent him over WhatsApp claiming she hasn't done it with me for months that's he's the only one that she's done it with I told her she can go and die with her bf I'm done, I've been aware of her hidden agenda. It's a reason I don't cheat cuz std spreads. I go check myself even though we never did it raw. I still checked to be safe cuz the one thing that's more painful than a cheating Partner is getting an infection. And i dont have the energy to start running up and down for pills to treat and illness. So till date any girl i date I tell her I don't do male best friends and if i begin to suspect anything I begin my investigation. I told my friends I hate spying but they told me that's what saved me. Truth is girls find it hard to let go if they love u and u dumped em.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by emerged01(m): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2020
When you are in a relationship and you can’t control yourself you become stupid and more stupid as each day passes by.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by MaxVee: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2020
martowskin1:

What ever u are smoking stop it, is not good for ur health, she is not ur GF.... The girl self is not alright, I wonder how old she is

She would be 24 by march
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by RealGOAT: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2020
Another mugu don enter net grin

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Born2winnx: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

Am breaking every hour.

Your a mad fool

India film self nor be like so

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by DejiPlug(m): 8:58am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

Am breaking every hour.

Should we really tell him or just move on to wish Africa's youngest superstar birthday blessings

https://www.nairaland.com/5613106/birthday-blessings-africas-youngest-superstar

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by daddytime(m): 8:58am On Jan 04, 2020
MZrapper:

Happy birthday.
May God bless your new age.

Thanks a bunch sis...
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Exclusivebae(f): 8:58am On Jan 04, 2020
Don't be stupid and foolish at the same time. You better move on cos from what u wrote ur babe na community pussy. From the so called best friend to you and now another guy. This is 2020, no time for shit.... But if that is d kind of woman u want, feel free to enjoy.

MaxVee:

Am breaking every hour.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by MaxVee: 8:59am On Jan 04, 2020
Zimzy:
Believe you me, this your girl will never change and it is not as if you can do anything to break the distance barrier. Let her go no matter how painful it may be, God will bring a better person into your life. Be careful of people you meet online so many of them are fake.

Intend bringing her to stay with me in Lagos for her Nysc..I stay at the island
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Xanderlex: 9:00am On Jan 04, 2020
Dont be naive with your emotions. Obviously the girl is toying with your emotions. She unstable pass Nepa. Work out of this nonsense you call relationship. They are far better ladies out there. Stop trusting people to the extent of her having extremely close relationships with the opposite sex. goat and yam together as best friends, the goat go chop the yam one day.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by womenareapes: 9:00am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

Am breaking every hour.
angry

You are less than a man with just a penis angry

When we are talking that Naija women are just group of animals you won't hear! undecided

Mr Virgin boy falling in love with those apes and still coming here for advise undecided

I keep telling you guys that our women are worthless piece of shiit who deserve to be treated like animals undecided

Them don't deserve love or to be love, your ONLY job is to just fvck them and go, nothing much.

If you are looking for love find a foreign woman, you will even tired of the love.

Our women are worthless! There soul purpose is just to bang and bang.

Eediots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by fyneboi79(m): 9:01am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

Am breaking every hour.
FOOL!
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Iheoforlex: 9:01am On Jan 04, 2020
Laugh wan kee me oo .

Dem need to tie the guy down make the general overseers of nairaland flog the spirit of i love her commot for him body ..
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Fridayade: 9:01am On Jan 04, 2020
Foolishness

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Manufor(m): 9:02am On Jan 04, 2020
This one is not feeling fine
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by oloriLFC(f): 9:02am On Jan 04, 2020
daddytime:
You couldn't have lost a mind you never had bro, na your mind lost you.

Now to answer you question of " if this is love or foolishness"..

The answer is " Foolishness", and you are the lead actor..."

It's my birthday today fam....pray for me guys...
happy birthday. I pray that foolishness will not run in your veins. Amen. grin
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by pinacole1(m): 9:02am On Jan 04, 2020
Guy make u use ur head n.a., the yr still too fresh for this foolishness n.a.. haba.. U want make Angels come tel u first say that girl n.a. ash... haba, collect ur own den move ahead. Weti man never see with women. Imagine her saying na he friend and dat de have not had sex be4. Come guy nor let me vex oh ladies and lies are like Siamese twin. Just collect and move forward. Live her to her lies. Frm the way ur write up be, is like u be like her, but I see the likeness more like lost cos dat babe n.a. big ASh...
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by dambafana12(m): 9:02am On Jan 04, 2020
my brother... that's the problem of dis generation involving themselves into ghost relationship just because you met the person online.. far distance relationship with someone you never see before.. mind you as she have you, so does she have other guys which you never know...
remember that person you know and love, have another person you don't know..
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by daddytime(m): 9:03am On Jan 04, 2020
oloriLFC:
happy birthday. I pray that foolishness will not run in your veins. Amen. grin

Amiiiiinnnnn oooo grin grin grin
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by oloriLFC(f): 9:03am On Jan 04, 2020
Last line 'I'm breaking every hour'. No, wait till you break into pieces na. Sebi you will return to the West, then she'll continue where she stopped, then you'll come back jere and say all girls are 'Olosho'. Are there no Igbo girls in the West that you can date? You just like your head being used as a table tennis ball. angry angry
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Alawode01(m): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2020
she even have another guy aside that one you know about,funny, there is she may not yet having sexual intercourse with the one you know about,but another person entirely that you didn't acknowledge,so anytime you ask her to swear when she didn't have anything with the one you know about, she will free, the guy you know about might be is Maggar and she wouldn't like to deny him. A lady can have 10 boy friends and they'll not know each other and even hear about one another, don't force her to marry you that is dangerous,free her don't replying on her,she can do and undo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Lesbian Experience (TRUE LIFE STORY) / Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / Jesse Jane And Boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller Dead After Suspected Overdose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.