Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out (129691 Views)

The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out / Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act / My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by ogajaki(m): 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
Na wabo
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by DelilahMakinde(f): 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
I'm also not wearing any pant right now.
But I'm not a marlayian

Seriously...

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hmm! It is a good thing for a child of a Deaconess in the church is accused of being a marlian cult.. whichever way you look at it, mother has a lot of work to do on her ....
Since you are a Christian, I will advise you to stand in gap for her in prayer because the issue might be more than physical aspect of it.
Flogging a child of 15 years old might not do much on her but taking further steps will help
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by pascalbenz: 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
Uyi168:
Which picture u dey find??..
The mum?..
The 15 year old girl??..
Or the part of the girl with no pant wink
the photo album!
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
Yoighaman:
So sad. This is serious and many of us are not taking it seriously yet because we haven't fallen a victim.

Today, I was discussing the influence of celebrities on our young ones in the society particularly Baby Mama/Baby Daddy and the revelations were disheartening.

We need to closely monitor and 'school' our wards properly in order to not give in to peer and societal pressure.

How we wish these influencers really understand the 'power' they wield over our young ones, they would behave themselves properly.
with or without them person wey wan spoil go spoil . Behaving well wont make u blow or trend . See kim kardashan and family blowing from sex tape
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by openmine(m): 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
'Evil communication corrupts good manners' sad sad

If the youths are properly engaged in
meaningful and productive activities in school and at home,no reasonable person will have the time to be associated with such vices!

This just goes to show the negative influence that the musician has on the youths!
Too bad! sad

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by abdullkabar(m): 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
Anybody that was morally brought up and thinks rationally will agree with me that this marlian of a thing is pure STUPIDITY
I don't know much on parenting tho, but I think there should be a difference between religious upbringing, moral upbringing and rational upbringing
A secondary school child deffinetly knows what is right from wrong, by that age the parents should have made them know that any decision they make will have a consequence.
This should be a good way to start
Because in the end, a child will have to decide for him/herself which to follow
So beta letting them know the consequences
I personally do not see naira marly as a musician (more like a riff rat)
No offense intended

As I said
I don't know much about parenting

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by dagabkins(m): 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
All blames still go to the government and NBC... Idris no sing this kind of shit way OBJ tear m warning and ban him.

we need Holy Spirit in this country sebi we don dey see Corper female dey commit suicide more are still coming if care is not taken
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by immantoks: 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
Fuckthamods:
Let's see her pics and when she is not putting on pant... Pictures or adonbili...
See monkey another merlian sighted
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by merits(m): 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
fabricated story just to get cheap like and thread. weldon ma we have heard you.don't just beat her you can kill her join ma.

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Cutehector(m): 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
And some goat thinks I will believe she is a virgin..
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Klington: 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
This bastard naira Marley or whatever his disgusting name is,is gradually succeeding in creating a society of slowpokes.

His color of stupidity is tufiaakwa black

2 Likes

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
What happens when you give a low iq group social media, internet and garbage music

Someone will come and say see what buhari has caused.

You never see anything, just don't complain when peeps close to u r affected.

I wish was in government to curb all this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Okoroawusa: 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
Did you say you checked her vagina for hymen?

I don't believe this story

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by sircrabo: 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
There's more to this Marlian stuff than we know. Many Nigerian youths will be polluted

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by traihit: 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
Yoighaman:
So sad. This is serious and many of us are not taking it seriously yet because we haven't fallen a victim.

Today, I was discussing the influence of celebrities on our young ones in the society particularly Baby Mama/Baby Daddy and the revelations were disheartening.

We need to closely monitor and 'school' our wards properly in order to not give in to peer and societal pressure.

How we wish these influencers really understand the 'power' they wield over our young ones, they would behave themselves properly.

Worse is the fact that we think we have the freedom to make choices and we keep misusing that freedom. Now some people will suffer for it and we don't have a way of fixing that I.e baby mama/baby daddy issue (coming from a broken home will always have its side effects).
So also is what the society now call 'civilization'. We're free to choose and we keep making choices that bring sorrow and problems to our society.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by SeunNotOwner: 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
kingjoe:
peer pressure is real.beating her is not the solution .rather teach her why she should not be influenced bythings easily.very soon she will enter university.not wearing pant is not the issue as many girls dont wear pants .they say it makes them uncomfortable. band wagon effect is just so terriible and just like wild fire.the marlians stuff wants to take over.its everywhere ,its so demonic,has bad meanings yet getting many fellowership daily. use this tw weeks for teaching her cause she will meet more in the future without your presence.

15teen is still under the age to collect sticks. Dont forget the same set of lashed taken from school teacher made her to confess. Make the mother beat well, make the father continue when he arrives.

After the corrective beating, they should with love speak to her and guide. BUT should be beaten 1st to show she has done something wrong. next time she will not try such
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Sanquine(m): 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
I found out that the most stupid set of people I've ever met are the Marlians. tongue
Never will I join such gang nor wear my trousers without a belt. grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by MSesan: 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hmmm... This is the beginning of the end for some young lad
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by adonainana: 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
Nawa oo it was belt naira marley said they shouldnt wear now not pants grin grin

Very funny, so perhaps cos your daughter has started misbehaving, its naira marley fault just like how the kids who misbehaved in the 70's 80's was all Naira Marley fault too

Lol
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by jp130(m): 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
Click my signature and whatsapp me to put u tru
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Greatfullheart: 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
johnnyn1:
Marlians Marlians Marlians No manners angry
So I heard Bubu too issa Marlians .. grin wink cheesy
OK

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by NaijaHeadlines: 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hmm..
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
Too bad
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Kris25: 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
Are you blaming Naira Marley because your daughter deliberately joined a cult group in her school? We should be guarded oooo. Stop playing the blame game and find out what went wrong and how she got involved with the cult group. Naira Marley is just trying to make a name in the music industry, he never asked your daughter or anyone in her school not to wear pant. Make your daughter understand the consequences of what she's trying to do. Make her confide in you, if She's a cultist already at her age and in secondary school, still living under your roof then the fault is yours. You failed as a mother,an elder. It's not as if she's a boarder. She goes to school from your house everyday. If you were attentive in your parenting job, you'd probably have seen the signs. Say NO to cultism....

lalasticlala:
A Facebook user, Adebiyi Gabriel Olajide-Mackson, shared this story that highlights the influence of Naira Marley and his Marlian gang on the daughter.

Read below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=170625234292769&id=100040358806067
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by biafran1stson(m): 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
Naira Marley can go to jail for this
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by oaugraduate1234(m): 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
This world is now something else
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Godpikin4real(f): 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
Marlians or whatever they call themselves have nothing whatsoever to offer. I weep for the youths of our generation. Slangs as "No manners, I shift ur womb... God help us from the impending doom.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by angelfallz(m): 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
kingjoe:
peer pressure is real.beating her is not the solution .rather teach her why she should not be influenced bythings easily.very soon she will enter university.not wearing pant is not the issue as many girls dont wear pants .they say it makes them uncomfortable. band wagon effect is just so terriible and just like wild fire.the marlians stuff wants to take over.its everywhere ,its so demonic,has bad meanings yet getting many fellowership daily. use this tw weeks for teaching her cause she will meet more in the future without your presence.
Forget this peer pressure of a thing, peer pressure is a scam. Nobody can force you to do something you don't want to do!! I experienced peer pressure too. I never gave in, rather I seriously warned the so called peers that were trying to pressure me, that if they continued, we wouldn't be friends anymore, some stopped trying to pressure me, others that still continued I've cut off up till now, more than 15yrs.
I was able to resist due to my very strict upbringing. So the mother should flog her very well and finally sit her down to tell her why she was flogged. Both the father and the mother should start building up their daughter to say, no, to peer pressure. And to be prepared to turn their backs on bad peers.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Strica(f): 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
kingjoe:

Prayerfully beat the nonsense out of her then take her to Coldstone for some icecream and a heart to heart.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Organs(m): 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
Davash222:
Children of RMD, Mopha, Davido and others are Marlians, who then do you think your daughter is not to be a Marlian

Frankly, i so need the effrontery of these Marlians.

Were you raised to be inferior? Imagine you saying children RMD, Mopha etc!!! So, those people are better in your eyes abi? Sorry � for your third class citizen status. I thank God for my parents!!!

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Tpave(m): 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
People plenty for this thread oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Federal University Oye Ekiti Post Utme / Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download / List Of Medical Courses In Nigeria, According To Relevance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.