Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? (83284 Views)

Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) / In Love With 2 Women, Please Help / Abiriba Man, Ejindu, Who Is To Marry 2 Women Does Different Wedding Banners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by oscar4lyf(m): 12:50am On Jan 23, 2020
Bukfab:
Well,to me Benita might be pretending to get you nd Susan might be testing ur love for her....Wen i was dating my hubby,i don't cook for him wen i go to his house,is not dat i don't love him,I was only testing his love den....My No den was No nd Yes was Yes,only to knw his standard....Ladies can pretend to be wat we are not oooo.
So guy,be wise in ur decision nd pray to God to direct u,not ur family....Becos ur family won't stay in d marriage (home) wit u.

ah aunty but not someone u hv dated for 4 years na, u can't at least cook for him for once, which kind love testing is she doing, that means the guy doesn't know how Susan's food tastes... u check am na ma'am
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by ELABBZ: 12:53am On Jan 23, 2020
Dear op, if u really love susan, u won't pay attention to benita. So i'll advise u to go for benita, but observe her for a while.
On susan part, i dnt tink she will change, cux she already knw your weakpoints... Best ov luck!!!
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Gabbriell: 12:59am On Jan 23, 2020
This shit is no more funny oo. When is enough enough.

Anyways, YTD Pro is back. An android app that let u watch and download YouTube videos with relative ease for free.

Download it here (2.2mb):
https://ytd-pro.en.aptoide.com/

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by playapayaski: 1:11am On Jan 23, 2020
Bleeping 2 gyals claiming love cos of house chores abi? U think say u wise?? Don't be a mumu man.. Go for a matured gyal n leave youn gyals
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by joshrare(m): 1:12am On Jan 23, 2020
GOFRONT:
Where is Tony Tetuila??
Tony Tetuila is in the best position to advice..
. I'm in love with two women I don't know which one to date abi?
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Sniper101(m): 1:26am On Jan 23, 2020
Oga
you ain't safe with those two.

A girl who just gained admission into a University "in Nigeria" can hardly be trusted to be loyal or faithful.

And as for Susan, "if you can't change the girl, change the girl".
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by apiski(m): 1:29am On Jan 23, 2020
Sharmeenator:
Baba u already have ur answer, Benita! You said she makes you happy. Why are you still considering someone who has and will keep being a pain in your ass? Oga, learn to manipulate your emotions. It's good to be nice, but be careful, else you will be taken advantaged of. Lastly, don't set your mind on the girl in school. History has taught we Nigerian men never to hope on having a lasting relationship with girls who just entered into the university.
Gbam!
I concur.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Youngpianist11: 1:42am On Jan 23, 2020
mrbenjame:
I think I need matured minds to advice me because I’m very confused right now. Please take pains to read my story.

I dated a lady called Susan (not her real name ). For 4 years. I loved her so much and she did too. I met her when She was preparing to enter the university. 6 months into the relationship I went for service. Came back and it was already clocking 2 years. Whenever she visits I always try to make her comfortable. So she took advantage of my care and always wanted me to serve her all the time. Even when she visits from school she would be operating her phone and watch me do what on a normal terrain she should assist me do. As a young guy I try as much as I can to let her know that at least once in a while it would be nice to get my meal served by my woman even if I prepared it (since she doesn’t like entering the kitchen). Most time I overlook it because probably she’s very tired and all that. Sometimes I thought I was just being selfish but I really wanted to feel that woman attributes but I wasn’t seeing it.

Each time we fix time for a date she comes very late and that piss me off to my bone marrow. She never keeps to time. I endured this for a long time because she never turned up early in any appointment. She calls me at late hours and when I try to explain to her that it’s late she gets angry ( I’m talking of 12 am or there about) and I’ll go to work the next day. Anytime she offends me she would want to be romantic so I’d forget her wrongs just to calm me down. But I was suffering inside.

I felt very weak emotionally and decided to take things easy.

Until I met this lady called Benita (not her real name). I liked her. I admired everything about her. So I approached her while we were going back home from work. We had good conversations and I was happy because she was fun to be with. We exchanged contact and we started chatting. Forgive me because I became happy again just talking to her. Whenever we say goodbye when she gets off the bus she times when I’d get home and immediately I step my foot in my house she calls.( already I’ve told her when I’d be home). I invited her to a date in an eatery and she turned up 10 minutes to the time. I was shocked.

I became more involved with her. I invited her home. She went to my kitchen and she said “ your plates are not washed why? I just smiled and told her I’ll take care of that. Before I knew what was happening she’s started washing the plates. I begged her to stop because I didn’t send her to do that and besides it’s her first time in my house. But she refused. I let her (though the plates were not much but I was happy). She started visiting often with food items to cook. And I obliged to assist her. She refused again. We argued until she had her way. I just sit with her in the kitchen and gist while she cooks. To me I felt I was punishing her because all I wanted is that things of such can be done by her once in a while. (I sabi pity person o. Lols!). And secondly I’m not used to a woman doing things for me for a very long time now.

She calls all the time. Talks so lively and very funny. She’s not the miss romantic type but very smart and reserved.

After a while, you can’t cheat karma. Susan found out. She came to know about Benita. And since then it wasn’t easy settling between two of them. But Susan won’t just give up and I think I’m cool with Benita.

Today Benita is in her 100 level while Susan is about going for her service.

Now I’m trying to be responsible to settle down. I talked with my mum and some close friends of mine but they’re tipping Susan for me because she’s out of school and it would make things much easier for me than settling with Benita. But I love Benita now. She makes me happy. What do I do?
[color=#990000][/color]
Oga marry Susan and make the biggest mistake of your life
Are you blind
Don't you like better thing

I wish I had a lady like Benita......

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Haykinsofficial: 2:05am On Jan 23, 2020
Marry d 3rd girl dat has big bwest
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by blaskikv: 2:36am On Jan 23, 2020
That's what happen when you depend a lot on people for Emotional gains.

Find happiness and love within yourself not from a girl.

Then if you are emotionally strong and not weak, no girl can use you since you won't be emotionally vulnerable.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by TruthSpeaker: 2:54am On Jan 23, 2020
Mouthgag:
[s][/s]
I stopped reading your stupid story problem when I saw another stupid (not real name)
Are you sick?

You dey crase , whetin you wan do with the real name? Don’t you know he needs to hide their identity if the story is not made up? Amebo like you, you wan carry gossip enter church?
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by bellotaofeek: 2:56am On Jan 23, 2020
mrbenjame:
I think I need matured minds to advice me because I’m very confused right now. Please take pains to read my story.

I dated a lady called Susan (not her real name ). For 4 years. I loved her so much and she did too. I met her when She was preparing to enter the university. 6 months into the relationship I went for service. Came back and it was already clocking 2 years. Whenever she visits I always try to make her comfortable. So she took advantage of my care and always wanted me to serve her all the time. Even when she visits from school she would be operating her phone and watch me do what on a normal terrain she should assist me do. As a young guy I try as much as I can to let her know that at least once in a while it would be nice to get my meal served by my woman even if I prepared it (since she doesn’t like entering the kitchen). Most time I overlook it because probably she’s very tired and all that. Sometimes I thought I was just being selfish but I really wanted to feel that woman attributes but I wasn’t seeing it.

Each time we fix time for a date she comes very late and that piss me off to my bone marrow. She never keeps to time. I endured this for a long time because she never turned up early in any appointment. She calls me at late hours and when I try to explain to her that it’s late she gets angry ( I’m talking of 12 am or there about) and I’ll go to work the next day. Anytime she offends me she would want to be romantic so I’d forget her wrongs just to calm me down. But I was suffering inside.

Until I met this lady called Benita (not her real name). I liked her. I admired everything about her. So I approached her while we were going back home from work. We had good conversations and I was happy because she was fun to be with. We exchanged contact and we started chatting. Forgive me because I became happy again just talking to her. Whenever we say goodbye when she gets off the bus she times when I’d get home and immediately I step my foot in my house she calls.( already I’ve told her when I’d be home). I invited her to a date in an eatery and she turned up 10 minutes to the time. I was shocked.

I became more involved with her. I invited her home. She went to my kitchen and she said “ your plates are not washed why? I just smiled and told her I’ll take care of that. Before I knew what was happening she’s started washing the plates. I begged her to stop because I didn’t send her to do that and besides it’s her first time in my house. But she refused. I let her (though the plates were not much but I was happy). She started visiting often with food items to cook. And I obliged to assist her. She refused again. We argued until she had her way. I just sit with her in the kitchen and gist while she cooks. To me I felt I was punishing her because all I wanted is that things of such can be done by her once in a while. (I sabi pity person o. Lols!). And secondly I’m not used to a woman doing things for me for a very long time now.

She calls all the time. Talks so lively and very funny. She’s not the miss romantic type but very smart and reserved.

After a while, you can’t cheat karma. Susan found out. She came to know about Benita. And since then it wasn’t easy settling between two of them. But Susan won’t just give up and I think I’m cool with Benita.

Now I’m trying to be responsible to settle down. I talked with my mum and some close friends of mine but they’re tipping Susan for me because she’s out of school and it would make things much easier for me than settling with Benita. But I love Benita now. She makes me happy. What do I do?

She is using u. Let her graduate,Boom she is gonna free you. Meant your Susan. Most of these ladies always find someone to less their financial burden while studying . Go for Benita.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by hotdealz(m): 3:11am On Jan 23, 2020
Follow your heart bro.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Kinikini: 4:08am On Jan 23, 2020
You are lucky Susan showed her true nature. She is not domesticated and will never be. You will forever cook your meals and run your shores yourself. Some ladies now insist cooking isn't their duties and wants out. Worst, she is jealous and untrusting. A lady who tracks her boyfriend's with phone calls at odd hours will be a nightmare when wedded. Good luck to you and Benita.
mrbenjame:

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by NWABUKA007(m): 4:12am On Jan 23, 2020
I vote for Benita
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Seywayfem: 4:16am On Jan 23, 2020
Follow ur heart my brother, but if am to go by ur words, Benita is better and younger, and she also care about you and also loves you, cos before a lady goes to ur kitchen to clean it up. They truly have great feeling and it's easier to control them at a tender age, cos they still love genuinely. Just proposed to her first, then pay her a surprise visit in a school. God will guide you better.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by calabaman(m): 4:19am On Jan 23, 2020
Option B op.

Benita is obviously the one for you.

Nothing good in life really comes that easy
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by bigfrancis21: 4:21am On Jan 23, 2020
mrbenjame:

Sometimes good things of value come at a price. Benita might still be in school now and you may have some added financial expenses if you go with her but she seems more valuable and would be more beneficial to you in the long haul. Susan may be done with school and may have much less financial expenses to you but would she be of value to you in the long haul? It doesn’t seem so. You gotta think long term. The obvious choice here for you is Benita.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by SEEDORF441(m): 4:26am On Jan 23, 2020
jaszplus12:

Boss, you have great advice here but let me just say different on Susan. She already knows how to manipulate him and have her way...it's no use sitting her down to talk. How you begin with a woman is how you end with her...and honestly he started on a weak note. Susan knows how to blackmail him emotionally and otherwise already...safer to drop her now...once she's married to him she will sit on her arse and remote poor guy.
I think he should sit Benita down and draw a line for her...if she crosses it...end the relationship. Straight. Also he should learn women's mind games....vital.
You're not far from the truth bro

1 Like

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by oladele00(m): 4:52am On Jan 23, 2020
One going for service and one in 100l in the university?? .Those two mentioned places are more sexually horrendously horrendous than Sodom and Gomorrah.. Service is a place of promiscuous assignment while university is a place of sexually transmitted diseases.. Or have u forgotten about the cold room palava..
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Juicey10(m): 4:53am On Jan 23, 2020
HONNESSTY:
well brother in my own little thinking, u should go with benita with what u av narrated so far, because my people make an adage that says a child that will grow tall is through his leg u wil know. if i were u the marriage process between i and benita should be started imediately except if u not ready financially. if na school make she continu go d sch for ya house
gbam u have landed
give her belle make she carry enter skul make i see how she go change with pikin
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by jaxxy(m): 5:11am On Jan 23, 2020
mrbenjame:

Even if I won’t marry Benita for any reason I definitely won’t go anywhere near Susan ever again. I mean unless shes has grown up and changed bt that rarely happens. Benita still needs time and observation bt she seems genuine. If she’s the sensible and level headed type she cud be a keeper just like u.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by abbey621(m): 5:22am On Jan 23, 2020
Ogbeni you wan scope us abi? You wey don make up your mind already....You carefully fara bale tear Susan to pieces then you introduced Benita's sweet qualities.....Classic chess game. Anyways let's play along, you mean in 4 years of dating,she never cooked for you? She never did things that made you smile? You were never happy with her for one day yet you stuck with her for 4 years? Let me take you on an adventure, close your eyes and think back to when you just met Susan? How did you feel? Those first few months, was it hell or heaven? Were you high or depressed? Now that you can recollect those feelings compare it to what you're feeling now for Benita, does it feel familiar? If so, what makes you think Benita can't turn into Susan 2 to 4 years from now?

My guy in all that you do seek wisdom!

4 Likes

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by West2019(m): 5:23am On Jan 23, 2020
mrbenjame:

my brother go for Benita ,mk sure u study her very well befor u promise her you wnt to marry her
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Gidiblaze444(m): 5:24am On Jan 23, 2020
mrbenjame:

Bros abeg choose happiness joor.4 years person no fit change, you can't kill yourself.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Rhea(f): 5:37am On Jan 23, 2020
mrbenjame:

It only makes sense that you go with the one that makes you happy now. But knowing what men are like, you'll probably ditch both girls and marry Ekaete with the big br.eas.t.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:37am On Jan 23, 2020
Marry the yellow one
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by OkoAnike(m): 5:47am On Jan 23, 2020
EmpressT:
You're welcome.
Point of correction, I am a woman o cheesy

my small opinion... Susan is out of what should be considered and the other one is not sure of what she want yet, most girls know what they want after university, hence it might not be the right direction to go too...
Many fu*k & shi*t happen in university and there nothing you can do to stop it and I'm sure you won't be able to live by such...
For me, the two are not your options.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by OkoAnike(m): 5:50am On Jan 23, 2020
mrbenjame:

No sir I’m not.

my small opinion... Susan is out of what should be considered and the other one is not sure of what she want yet, most girls know what they want after university, hence it might not be the right direction to go too...
Many fu*k & shi*t happen in university and there nothing you can do to stop it and I'm sure you won't be able to live by such...
For me, the two are not your options.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by tranxo(m): 6:07am On Jan 23, 2020
mrbenjame:

1. Give Susan an emotional/psychological "send off party."

2. Find another apartment.

3. Marry Benita
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by tranxo(m): 6:10am On Jan 23, 2020
mrbenjame:

This was exactly what some of my close friends told me and this makes me more confused. Now you see why I need advice
Even if this scares you, Susan is definitely not an option for you.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Emmymarvel(m): 6:10am On Jan 23, 2020
mrbenjame:

Benita seems to be a perfect wife material. But a girl matures n become a woman after school, and that is when n where they tend to discover their selves. So there is a chance that in a couple of years time, benita might get better or become a complete different person depending on her new school environment. So if you are not so much in a hurry to marry. I did advice you to wait a bit make benita do two or semesters for school first. Age is also a factor too, though it doesn't tell maturity, but it determines phase of life and how people tend to adjust with it. because from my deduction benita seems to be d younger of d two. Secondly besides marriage what other plans do you have for your wife to be, in terms of building yourself and her..as well as a home...who do think will fit into this plans, who do you think will fit in. Pls check beyond who can was plate or cook oh. Have consider all other factors. Which one get big eye, who is prone to cheat when things get rough. Family backgrounds. Don't marry who na you go turn breadwinner for her family oh. My brother so much to consider than washing plate oh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Female Prisoners Beg For Sexual Intimacy In Kenya / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Pot Belly Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.