Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? (83267 Views)

Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) / In Love With 2 Women, Please Help / Abiriba Man, Ejindu, Who Is To Marry 2 Women Does Different Wedding Banners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Dextre(m): 9:00am On Jan 23, 2020
mrbenjame:
I think I need matured minds to advice me because I’m very confused right now. Please take pains to read my story.

I dated a lady called Susan (not her real name ). For 4 years. I loved her so much and she did too. I met her when She was preparing to enter the university. 6 months into the relationship I went for service. Came back and it was already clocking 2 years. Whenever she visits I always try to make her comfortable. So she took advantage of my care and always wanted me to serve her all the time. Even when she visits from school she would be operating her phone and watch me do what on a normal terrain she should assist me do. As a young guy I try as much as I can to let her know that at least once in a while it would be nice to get my meal served by my woman even if I prepared it (since she doesn’t like entering the kitchen). Most time I overlook it because probably she’s very tired and all that. Sometimes I thought I was just being selfish but I really wanted to feel that woman attributes but I wasn’t seeing it.

Each time we fix time for a date she comes very late and that piss me off to my bone marrow. She never keeps to time. I endured this for a long time because she never turned up early in any appointment. She calls me at late hours and when I try to explain to her that it’s late she gets angry ( I’m talking of 12 am or there about) and I’ll go to work the next day. Anytime she offends me she would want to be romantic so I’d forget her wrongs just to calm me down. But I was suffering inside.

I felt very weak emotionally and decided to take things easy.

Until I met this lady called Benita (not her real name). I liked her. I admired everything about her. So I approached her while we were going back home from work. We had good conversations and I was happy because she was fun to be with. We exchanged contact and we started chatting. Forgive me because I became happy again just talking to her. Whenever we say goodbye when she gets off the bus she times when I’d get home and immediately I step my foot in my house she calls.( already I’ve told her when I’d be home). I invited her to a date in an eatery and she turned up 10 minutes to the time. I was shocked.

I became more involved with her. I invited her home. She went to my kitchen and she said “ your plates are not washed why? I just smiled and told her I’ll take care of that. Before I knew what was happening she’s started washing the plates. I begged her to stop because I didn’t send her to do that and besides it’s her first time in my house. But she refused. I let her (though the plates were not much but I was happy). She started visiting often with food items to cook. And I obliged to assist her. She refused again. We argued until she had her way. I just sit with her in the kitchen and gist while she cooks. To me I felt I was punishing her because all I wanted is that things of such can be done by her once in a while. (I sabi pity person o. Lols!). And secondly I’m not used to a woman doing things for me for a very long time now.

She calls all the time. Talks so lively and very funny. She’s not the miss romantic type but very smart and reserved.

After a while, you can’t cheat karma. Susan found out. She came to know about Benita. And since then it wasn’t easy settling between two of them. But Susan won’t just give up and I think I’m cool with Benita.

Today Benita is in her 100 level while Susan is about going for her service.

Now I’m trying to be responsible to settle down. I talked with my mum and some close friends of mine but they’re tipping Susan for me because she’s out of school and it would make things much easier for me than settling with Benita. But I love Benita now. She makes me happy. What do I do?

Bros...I would tell you to stick with ur Susan o. The thing is people( men and women) are always prone to be nice at the start of a relationship especially when they like you,when they get comfortable enough,their true colours show up and that's what that Benita is showing you. Susan on the other hand is already comfortable with you and showing you hers. And it isn't too bad really,relationship thrive on communication which I see you haven't been doing. Talk to Susan and tell her what is killing you inside. If she doesn't change,den u can make a decision. At least there was a reason why u chose her in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by roliks99(f): 9:13am On Jan 23, 2020
If i may ask,why do u like going for girls way too young than you?
Woulda chosen Benita buh don't you think it's too early to be talking bout marriage to her.
Give it a little time wha if she changes by 300l....jes my opinion tho
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 23, 2020
EmpressT:
I will comment on this.
Hmmm.... Love mata no be beans o especially when you're emotionally attached to someone you love. To be frank, Susan looks like a girl who's taking advantage of your weakness i.e kindness in everything. And Benita is a wife material if that's who she truly is. And your family prefer you marrying Susan because she's out of school. Is that it?
Wow! My dear guy, you have weighted the qualities you saw in Susan and Benita and you have concluded that Benita makes you happier. Na you go marry person no be your family. Na you see wetin them never see. Marriage is for life! Once you go in, no turning back unless you want to remain single till Jesus comes.
If Benita makes you happy and you desire to be with her, get to know her better. But as for Susan haa i don't know wetin I fit say.
All I got to tell you is.......FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND PRAY TO CHOSE WISELY..... All the best.
.. op follow your heart but not at a 100% level.. lead with your head 1st then your heart.

the only advise I've got you op is don't marry anyone of them that feels entitled to your money..
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by suzzyboss(m): 9:20am On Jan 23, 2020
Many a girl that loves you.. Don't marry a that you love.. On a long run you'll understand..
That Susan go use your heart play basketball
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by mrbenjame: 9:21am On Jan 23, 2020
Omoshalewa04:
How old is Benita?? You said she's still in her 100 level... If you are in a hurry to settle down, look elsewhere bro or have a heart to heart discussion with Benita if she's ready for marriage. But if you are not in a hurry, study Benita wella cos school dey change some people. She might change..

My opinion.
All the best.

Benita is 24 and Susan is 27
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by zelaws: 9:21am On Jan 23, 2020
mrbenjame:
I think I need matured minds to advice me because I’m very confused right now. Please take pains to read my story.

I dated a lady called Susan (not her real name ). For 4 years. I loved her so much and she did too. I met her when She was preparing to enter the university. 6 months into the relationship I went for service. Came back and it was already clocking 2 years. Whenever she visits I always try to make her comfortable. So she took advantage of my care and always wanted me to serve her all the time. Even when she visits from school she would be operating her phone and watch me do what on a normal terrain she should assist me do. As a young guy I try as much as I can to let her know that at least once in a while it would be nice to get my meal served by my woman even if I prepared it (since she doesn’t like entering the kitchen). Most time I overlook it because probably she’s very tired and all that. Sometimes I thought I was just being selfish but I really wanted to feel that woman attributes but I wasn’t seeing it.

Each time we fix time for a date she comes very late and that piss me off to my bone marrow. She never keeps to time. I endured this for a long time because she never turned up early in any appointment. She calls me at late hours and when I try to explain to her that it’s late she gets angry ( I’m talking of 12 am or there about) and I’ll go to work the next day. Anytime she offends me she would want to be romantic so I’d forget her wrongs just to calm me down. But I was suffering inside.

Until I met this lady called Benita (not her real name). I liked her. I admired everything about her. So I approached her while we were going back home from work. We had good conversations and I was happy because she was fun to be with. We exchanged contact and we started chatting. Forgive me because I became happy again just talking to her. Whenever we say goodbye when she gets off the bus she times when I’d get home and immediately I step my foot in my house she calls.( already I’ve told her when I’d be home). I invited her to a date in an eatery and she turned up 10 minutes to the time. I was shocked.

I became more involved with her. I invited her home. She went to my kitchen and she said “ your plates are not washed why? I just smiled and told her I’ll take care of that. Before I knew what was happening she’s started washing the plates. I begged her to stop because I didn’t send her to do that and besides it’s her first time in my house. But she refused. I let her (though the plates were not much but I was happy). She started visiting often with food items to cook. And I obliged to assist her. She refused again. We argued until she had her way. I just sit with her in the kitchen and gist while she cooks. To me I felt I was punishing her because all I wanted is that things of such can be done by her once in a while. (I sabi pity person o. Lols!). And secondly I’m not used to a woman doing things for me for a very long time now.

She calls all the time. Talks so lively and very funny. She’s not the miss romantic type but very smart and reserved.

After a while, you can’t cheat karma. Susan found out. She came to know about Benita. And since then it wasn’t easy settling between two of them. But Susan won’t just give up and I think I’m cool with Benita.

Now I’m trying to be responsible to settle down. I talked with my mum and some close friends of mine but they’re tipping Susan for me because she’s out of school and it would make things much easier for me than settling with Benita. But I love Benita now. She makes me happy. What do I do?

I am sure you already made up you mind on who is best for you . Go for it . When a woman offer only sex as the solution to any problem no that she has nothing more to add to your life than sex and bearing kids.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Adunbi3: 9:26am On Jan 23, 2020
until you tell me how many pregnancy Susan has aborted for you I will not say anything
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by K4Pikin(m): 9:28am On Jan 23, 2020
mrbenjame:

Bro marry Benita
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by mrbenjame: 9:33am On Jan 23, 2020
Mouthgag:
[s][/s]
I stopped reading your stupid story problem when I saw another stupid (not real name)
Are you sick?

You don’t expect me to expose their individual names. It’s not proper. Besides they could be reading this or their friends or my own family members and friends. Pls understand.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Horlahmah(m): 9:37am On Jan 23, 2020
OP
In my own view. You must be having problems with self esteem. I could conclude that you always go for girls younger than you because you think they will be able to do things for you as you expected. Always caring and be there for you. Marriage isnt like that (if you have marriage in mind).

Susan might be the best for you, if she isn't cheating on you. I would suggest you have time to discuss with her. All what you are saying is still all about your bachelor season. You wont remain a bachelor for life. Discuss future with her, if she really have what you want to see in a wife, you should know while talking serious things about marriage.
Ladies go through different stages of changes in there entire. Benita you think she's doing cool today might turn out to be another thing tomorrow. Did you just say she's in 100 level. (Fresher). You are on a long thing.

It's better you sit Susan down, and discuss issue about future instead of food and romance you are raising here.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by mrbenjame: 9:41am On Jan 23, 2020
koyyes:
I pity you because like every negroe who behaves like a blind bat when they see a pretense expert, you will regret your action and end up being among the frustrated red pill patients.

One small girl entered your house and started washing plate for you among other rubbish, you think say na true love be that. How old are you?

Why did you not break up with your first girlfriend if you knew you were considering dating another girl?

You never even allow that second girl enter inside school well well make her eye tear before you go know her true character.

You waisted your first girlfriend's time for four good years then decided to date another jambite.

Are you a saint? You want to tell me that your first girlfriend doesn't have faults from you to list out...faults that Benita is yet to discover?

Na secondary school graduates be your spec. You have pedophile tendencies.

Allow 'Benita' see your n@kedness and that will be the end of you since you lack respect for your old age.

Mumu.

I’m over 30 and I don’t think I need to reveal all I went through. The Benita in question is 24 years old. I don’t see why you call me a pedophile. The fact that she’s entering university very late doesn’t make her a young secondary school leaver. Mind your comments and be matured for once. Yes I told Susan I don’t want and she never gave up. What else do you want me to do? You’re not in my shoes so stop insulting me.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by IamHonourable1: 9:49am On Jan 23, 2020
So your mum and close friends are tipping Susan because she is out of school not putting into consideration that there is more to marriage?My brother,just go for your Benita and have rest of mind.If you have resources,support her in school and see how things would turn out. She would definitely end up getting a pay package that would amaze you.I am a living testimony.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by ibechris(m): 9:53am On Jan 23, 2020
My dear fellow man...I like the fact that u could differentiate the two ladies but truth be told,marriage is not relationship and will never be.

Marriage is a hard work,it takes just two hard working people to make it work. And take note that a lazy woman will ruin ur life,in fact,her inability to enter the kitchen at will says it all.

My advice is thus:
Igbo's used to say that the eyes eats before the mouth. I will advice u to stick to Benita but all these university girls can not be trusted one bit even if their fathers are Bishop's.
That,she is going to graduate soon does not guarantee u happiness if u marry her(Susan).

Based on ur explanation,Benita stands out and has indeed shown that she is a true African woman and can be there for u anytime any day.

Stick to Benita but if I am to twist it to sound brotherly,leave both girls and get a working class woman to help yourself.

Good luck to u.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by asahnwaKC: 9:55am On Jan 23, 2020
That excuse is not enough for you to leave Susan......this is a girl you have known for years....teach her..carry her along....it might be the way she was brought up.......everybody have their weak point.....
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by jendoslim(m): 10:03am On Jan 23, 2020
Oluwaphemite:

Let me add mine. Be careful of over submissive ladies like dat one, they are up-to something. Ladies know dat guys enjoy submission primarily 'cos of our nature. Girls like Benita, because of age or sele esteem or even class will b like dat. My advice for you is that "pray" about it. But if u dnt want to pray, tell benita dat u av a girlfriend and talk little to susan about what u want. I SAY THIS RUN FOR GIRLS LIKE BENITA, MOST ESPECIALLY IF SHE'S NOT TALL.

What has heights got to do with this issue bro?
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Scorror442: 10:14am On Jan 23, 2020
daddytime:
Are you Idris Okuneye?

Answer me before I advise you.

My name is Adviser Nowamagbe
Put the Alias nah “Bobrisky” �
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by thelish(f): 10:16am On Jan 23, 2020
At d end of d day, u won't marry any of them.
U ve not seen ur wife yet.
Except u will marry Benita while she is still in school.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Jaemes(m): 10:28am On Jan 23, 2020
The relationship with BENITA is still very young , Moreover shes just in 100lv , na Fresher so shes gonna be loyal as ever because she never see inside life, Dont be in a hurry yet to leave Susan for Benita cuz who knows Benita might change as she gets older and a lot more exposed.

The best bet is to converse with Susan , have a deep talk with her , explain everything i mean everything , hear her own side then come to a conclusion. After which you watch her for at least a year to see if she can keep up.

Still keep BENITA in touch. Dont let her go yet she still has time on her side
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Ibbrroo88: 10:52am On Jan 23, 2020
Based on your story......you don't need anybody's advice......the ball is in your court.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by blezynetym(f): 11:10am On Jan 23, 2020
The hand writing is on the wall, please go for Benita.
My candid submission
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by NAEF2019: 11:17am On Jan 23, 2020
kokanepyramid:

He has dated Susan for four years and not once has she bothered to prepare a meal for him. And the best you can come up with is this? Even ordinary female friend with no strings attached they cook for their male buddy sometimes talk more of a romantic relationship of four years. For all I know she might even have another guy she’s seeing or be a terrible cook, or just lazy to cook.

OP if a lady is really into you she would do things to impress you and vice versa, when you even consider that the OP has discussed this with her and she still no send. Red flag everywhere bro.

The Susan girl is one of those wannabe feminists when she clocks 30 and still single her brain go format.

Exactly, maturity will give her sense by force.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 23, 2020
MKULTRA:
And YorubaMerc is still at level 63 undecided
hahaha funny gamertag, the main thing is your ranks...the stars just shows how long and how much you play.

You could have 63 stars and have a master rank
Just do more damage in battle royale, I barely play multiplayer
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 23, 2020
pulsa:

Woah bro u guys are level 100+ still at level 45, but my mvp percentage is over 60% though so yeah full on bragging rights.
mvp doesn't actually mean shit, it's how many wins you got in br or mp

You can get mvp on your team win or loss, so it's your win percentage that counts
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Bollybose96: 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
My brother marriage is an institution where there is no date for graduation. If u check very well most men dat dies prematurely 60% of d death is from d home dat is due to pressure from their wife. My advice is dat go 4 1 dat gives ur mind peace. Go 4 wife material
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by sammieguze(m): 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
that game keeps banning my acct. 2 accts banned already at level 20.
Rayhandrinni:
Add my gamertag on codm, hiddenrain
Let's fuckkk shiit up
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by CCC2(m): 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2020
It is better for you to wait for 2 more years and marry Benita. Those years will equally aid you in finding out if truly she is what she portrays.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by pulsa(m): 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
Rayhandrinni:
mvp doesn't actually mean shit, it's how many wins you got in br or mp

You can get mvp on your team win or loss, so it's your win percentage that counts
Its all opinion bro to me mvp is the real deal,
You can suck and still win if your team helps you and you can be dope and still lose if your team sucks, most times when I lose, I am still the one with the most kills in both teams.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Benwems(m): 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
Nobleking2000:

Dont be to sure about her loyalty until she.proves you wrong or have gone through her whatsapp and facebook chats with those friends both male and female. I was claiming this 100% loyalty until i saw her chats on facebook and whatsapp then i knew she was just a manipulator. This made me to never trust a nigerian girl.
You are 100% right. Until you go through a girl’s chat on social media and WhatsApp you can’t confidently say she’s loyal.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
pulsa:

Its all opinion bro to me mvp is the real deal,
You can suck and still will if your team helps you and you can be dope and still lose if your team sucks, most times when I lose, I am still the one with the most kills in both teams.
win percentage, that's it
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
sammieguze:
that game keeps banning my acct. 2 accts banned already at level 20.
you using 3rd party apps, maybe to enhance your fps or cheat...you'll get banned
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by lewalee(f): 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
Best reply yet!
abbey621:
Ogbeni you wan scope us abi? You wey don make up your mind already....You carefully fara bale tear Susan to pieces then you introduced Benita's sweet qualities.....Classic chess game. Anyways let's play along, you mean in 4 years of dating,she never cooked for you? She never did things that made you smile? You were never happy with her for one day yet you stuck with her for 4 years? Let me take you on an adventure, close your eyes and think back to when you just met Susan? How did you feel? Those first few months, was it hell or heaven? Were you high or depressed? Now that you can recollect those feelings compare it to what you're feeling now for Benita, does it feel familiar? If so, what makes you think Benita can't turn into Susan 2 to 4 years from now?

My guy in all that you do seek wisdom!
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by pulsa(m): 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
Rayhandrinni:
win percentage, that's it
Lol I’ve accepted

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pot Belly Girls / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) / Female Prisoners Beg For Sexual Intimacy In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.