Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? (83230 Views)

Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) / In Love With 2 Women, Please Help / Abiriba Man, Ejindu, Who Is To Marry 2 Women Does Different Wedding Banners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Unrated900(m): 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
The answer is likes for C Ronaldo shares for Messi
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by sageer1706(m): 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
Bros is it ur friends and mum that will stay with u when u get married? Ur happiness comes first, benita might just start school now doesn't mean she won't finish someday. The bottom line is marry who will make u happy
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Kirinwa: 11:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
How old is Susan... How old is Benita?

Personally, I think it's such a big clause that Benita is just in 100 level. But if she's very open to getting married at that level, all well and good.

Susan seems like a person who is taking you for granted... and will get even worse in marriage. These are the signs... so you don't marry her and tomorrow everyone starts asking, "didn't you see the signs while y'all were dating?"

Benita seems like a sweet soul. Yes, she'll change as the years go by, but it doesn't mean she'll become the very opposite of what she is.

I may have been like Benita in some ways when I was in 100 level, too. Yes, I've changed, but only in getting older, wiser and a lot more refined... so it means I do things slightly different. But retained most of those qualities. My boyfriend from that time still wants back like nothing ever happened.

You may want to have a heart to heart discussion with Benita and see where she stands on settling down...

But first, how old is she?

P.S It's really a bad thing you're two-timing, though. Really bad.

Lol at two timing.
Girls are masters of timing.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by peropoliet(m): 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
chigoizie7:
Coughs
what the name of that game
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Johnnyoungster(m): 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
Settle with the one with big breasts....
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
vikstandon:
How sure are you Benita is ready to settle down now...
Sometimes these year one (100 level) girls (ladies) be like bird wey dey find tree to perch, if they find nest Oluwa e don give them bread spread butter join.

Give more time to Benita... At least additional 1-2 years, observing her to see her maturity and also know if she is ripe for marriage.

If I be you...I go delete Susan immediately.
Truth be spoken, I no dey expect her to wash plate or garments for you. But serving herself some portions of food she didn't cook and cleaning up after eating is a mark of a homely girl... Leave a place better than u met it, is my ideology for life.
I hate people so inconsiderate... She does not value time, so spends into ur own time.

Baba the decision also lies finally with u... Pray to God for help... Benita might also be a chameleon about becoming a viper if not well observed.

That journey hard o...na God go help us finally sha. Women be like law book and constitution.
You no fit memorize am finish...you can only quote and cram.
you just reminded me of my S.U days. We were always been told that in camps.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by richmanrichard: 11:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
Norland4life:

Please allow me to help out with Susan
@op be ready to overlook,endure and suffer for the rest of your life over her shortcomings

Susan is team"I will never allow any man turn me into his house girl" but you will wish to turn him into your ATM machine

Some young girls of these days no longer want to humble themselves with little things a woman is predisposed to.......
u be witch? How u take know exactly my mind? Shoo! This is carbonating. kudos
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by frugal(m): 11:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

That's a downside. I like having my kitchen to myself. cheesy

I don't believe that. What's sweeter than a man who just wants to cook for you every chance he gets?
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by pulsa(m): 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2020
Rayhandrinni:
Add my gamertag on codm, hiddenrain
Let's fuckkk shiit up
Woah bro u guys are level 100+ still at level 45, but my mvp percentage is over 60% though so yeah full on bragging rights.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by okakahozi(m): 11:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
Benin man
daddytime:
Are you Idris Okuneye?

Answer me before I advise you.

My name is Adviser Nowamagbe
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by ashantitope: 11:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
Guy go with the one that give you happiness
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Mouthgag: 11:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
[s]
mrbenjame:
I think I need matured minds to advice me because I’m very confused right now. Please take pains to read my story.

I dated a lady called Susan (not her real name ). For 4 years. I loved her so much and she did too. I met her when She was preparing to enter the university. 6 months into the relationship I went for service. Came back and it was already clocking 2 years. Whenever she visits I always try to make her comfortable. So she took advantage of my care and always wanted me to serve her all the time. Even when she visits from school she would be operating her phone and watch me do what on a normal terrain she should assist me do. As a young guy I try as much as I can to let her know that at least once in a while it would be nice to get my meal served by my woman even if I prepared it (since she doesn’t like entering the kitchen). Most time I overlook it because probably she’s very tired and all that. Sometimes I thought I was just being selfish but I really wanted to feel that woman attributes but I wasn’t seeing it.

Each time we fix time for a date she comes very late and that piss me off to my bone marrow. She never keeps to time. I endured this for a long time because she never turned up early in any appointment. She calls me at late hours and when I try to explain to her that it’s late she gets angry ( I’m talking of 12 am or there about) and I’ll go to work the next day. Anytime she offends me she would want to be romantic so I’d forget her wrongs just to calm me down. But I was suffering inside.

I felt very weak emotionally and decided to take things easy.

Until I met this lady called Benita (not her real name). I liked her. I admired everything about her. So I approached her while we were going back home from work. We had good conversations and I was happy because she was fun to be with. We exchanged contact and we started chatting. Forgive me because I became happy again just talking to her. Whenever we say goodbye when she gets off the bus she times when I’d get home and immediately I step my foot in my house she calls.( already I’ve told her when I’d be home). I invited her to a date in an eatery and she turned up 10 minutes to the time. I was shocked.

I became more involved with her. I invited her home. She went to my kitchen and she said “ your plates are not washed why? I just smiled and told her I’ll take care of that. Before I knew what was happening she’s started washing the plates. I begged her to stop because I didn’t send her to do that and besides it’s her first time in my house. But she refused. I let her (though the plates were not much but I was happy). She started visiting often with food items to cook. And I obliged to assist her. She refused again. We argued until she had her way. I just sit with her in the kitchen and gist while she cooks. To me I felt I was punishing her because all I wanted is that things of such can be done by her once in a while. (I sabi pity person o. Lols!). And secondly I’m not used to a woman doing things for me for a very long time now.

She calls all the time. Talks so lively and very funny. She’s not the miss romantic type but very smart and reserved.

After a while, you can’t cheat karma. Susan found out. She came to know about Benita. And since then it wasn’t easy settling between two of them. But Susan won’t just give up and I think I’m cool with Benita.

Today Benita is in her 100 level while Susan is about going for her service.

Now I’m trying to be responsible to settle down. I talked with my mum and some close friends of mine but they’re tipping Susan for me because she’s out of school and it would make things much easier for me than settling with Benita. But I love Benita now. She makes me happy. What do I do?
[/s]
I stopped reading your stupid story problem when I saw another stupid (not real name)
Are you sick?
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by seunmohmoh(f): 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
Rayhandrinni:
Add my gamertag on codm, hiddenrain
Let's fuckkk shiit up
Roger that.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Obason22(m): 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
Here is my advice to u, quit any marriage that does not give happy.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
frugal:

I don't believe that. What's sweeter than a man who just wants to cook for you every chance he gets?

Well, truthfully, I only like it as occasional treats. I'd rather be the one doing more of the cooking treats.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by ramatintin(m): 11:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
daddytime:
Are you Idris Okuneye?

benin man I sight u
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Nwaonyishi69: 12:02am On Jan 23, 2020
Your name must have to do with Olaniyi, sorry.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by bonnyhope: 12:03am On Jan 23, 2020
Mouthgag:
[s][/s]
I stopped reading your stupid story problem when I saw another stupid (not real name)
Are you sick?

Oga why you d vex
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Greystone: 12:03am On Jan 23, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
How old is Susan... How old is Benita?

Personally, I think it's such a big clause that Benita is just in 100 level. But if she's very open to getting married at that level, all well and good.

Susan seems like a person who is taking you for granted... and will get even worse in marriage. These are the signs... so you don't marry her and tomorrow everyone starts asking, "didn't you see the signs while y'all were dating?"

Benita seems like a sweet soul. Yes, she'll change as the years go by, but it doesn't mean she'll become the very opposite of what she is.

I may have been like Benita in some ways when I was in 100 level, too. Yes, I've changed, but only in getting older, wiser and a lot more refined... so it means I do things slightly different. But retained most of those qualities. My boyfriend from that time still wants back like nothing ever happened.

You may want to have a heart to heart discussion with Benita and see where she stands on settling down...

But first, how old is she?

P.S It's really a bad thing you're two-timing, though. Really bad.

This was exactly what was on my mind

1 Like

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 23, 2020
I pity you because like every negroe who behaves like a blind bat when they see a pretense expert, you will regret your action and end up being among the frustrated red pill patients.

One small girl entered your house and started washing plate for you among other rubbish, you think say na true love be that. How old are you?

Why did you not break up with your first girlfriend if you knew you were considering dating another girl?

You never even allow that second girl enter inside school well well make her eye tear before you go know her true character.

You waisted your first girlfriend's time for four good years then decided to date another jambite.

Are you a saint? You want to tell me that your first girlfriend doesn't have faults from you to list out...faults that Benita is yet to discover?

Na secondary school graduates be your spec. You have pedophile tendencies.

Allow 'Benita' see your n@kedness and that will be the end of you since you lack respect for your old age.

Mumu.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by divineappo(m): 12:05am On Jan 23, 2020
daddytime:
Are you Idris Okuneye?

I thought adviser nowamagbe is dead ooo, u still dey Edo state?

Lol

1 Like

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by TruthSpeaker: 12:06am On Jan 23, 2020
Nice write up. If things are exactly the way you paint them, then I recommend you tell Susan you no more have vacancy for her in your life. Invest more time with the girl that makes you happy. Susan wouldn’t make a good wife. Seeing a very competent competitor now will only make her try to pretend to be a changed woman. On the other hand you need to be a bit wary of this Benita since she is still a Jambite. Love with a new University girl while you are long out of there often doesn’t end really good. I don’t think it would be right to rush into marriage with Susan due to family pressure because you will never be a happy man with her. She has shown you her real self, so any change you notice now will likely not last. Obey your heart, stick to Benita for now.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by daddytime(m): 12:12am On Jan 23, 2020
divineappo:
I thought adviser nowamagbe is dead ooo, u still dey Edo state?

Lol

grin grin
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Faber(m): 12:20am On Jan 23, 2020
See my man never u marry out of pity and never u marry out of love cos the love a woman gives u changes with time. Once they give birth...their love and affection is transfered to their child(ren).

Now my man marry out of what you really want in your life...if u want peace, go for a lady that to some extent will gurantee you that...if you are a weakling, and in need of an authoritarian lady like Merghan, Duchess of Sussex, then look for a lady with such character.

So my man, I see you as a man of peace and order. A man with passion for excellence and rectitude. A man that may have strict dietary rules... If my perception of your personality is correct; then you have to settle down with Benita.
Susan will turn to a nag and gonna nag the hell out of your present peaceful and orderly life.

Godluck!

Caveat Emptor:
Do not take the domestic expertise of Benita as a true hallmark of a wife material...ladies are fickle and can change. Look for other qualities...like being supportive, self-control, fear of God, creative thinking and business acumen...those are the traits she will transfer to your unborn children.

Finally what Benita will be in the near future depends on you. There is no much configurations on her default. If you relax too much, bad guys on campus may reset her...so monitor her closely since she is in her Freshman year and green horns will always like to explore and experiment on many 'no go' areas of campus life. No dull your game.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by nerus419(m): 12:20am On Jan 23, 2020
So if them leave you, u go marry d Susan??
Abeg comot for road make I pass

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:27am On Jan 23, 2020
rawfact:

Alright, please answer the question below:

Who will give birth to your kids when it is time?

A. Useless Entity

B. Woman
if you read the latter part of my post you'll see where I posted there " for the time being"
Which means they're temporarily useless
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 23, 2020
olabrinks:
Is it food that will carry somebody to the alter? Yes it’s important, but he has obviously stayed with Susan for four years because there’s something about her. She must have other good quality traits, cooking may not be her specialty, which can be worked on. Nigerian men are too easy to fool, just cook them all manners of meals and clean their house and they will tag you wife material. Shior, it takes more than that to survive Marriage.
It’s like saying a guy dating u for 4 years can’t take u out or get u a gift for once U complained yet he waved it aside. In ur right senses u think he gives a fck about ur feelings and you’ll go ahead and marry him.

After all gift or outings won’t take u to the alter.

I repeat the girl is not into him, if she is she’ll want to impress him or offer a sincere explanation if any why she can’t cook for once for a guy she’s been dating for four years.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Drosonogasta(m): 12:42am On Jan 23, 2020
Don't put ya egg in wan basket (girls rule). Troubleshoot, debug and test run else u crash. Those people are worm virus, they attache then duplicate for attack.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by olabrinks(f): 12:43am On Jan 23, 2020
kokanepyramid:

It’s like saying a guy dating u for 4 years can’t take u out or get u a gift for once U complained yet he waved it aside. In ur right senses u think he gives a fck about ur feelings and you’ll go ahead and marry him.

After all gift or outings won’t take u to the alter.

I repeat the girl is not into him, if she is she’ll want to impress him or offer a sincere explanation if any why she can’t cook for once for a guy she’s been dating for four years.
ok that’s understandable.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by friendl: 12:47am On Jan 23, 2020
Peace of mind

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Pot Belly Girls / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) / Female Prisoners Beg For Sexual Intimacy In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.