Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? (83239 Views)

Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) / In Love With 2 Women, Please Help / Abiriba Man, Ejindu, Who Is To Marry 2 Women Does Different Wedding Banners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
Anyone
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Amotekun777: 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
angry
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Jh0wsef(m): 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
lol
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Sayfact: 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
grin
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by NERDYDREAMS(m): 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
Marry me

2 Likes

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Ingodwetrust15(m): 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
daddytime:
Are you Idris Okuneye?

Answer me before I advise you.

My name is Adviser Nowamagbe

LMAO ���
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Billyanger(m): 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
Haha grin God will help you bro…choose your demon wisely even the one that acts like an angel (don't be surprised if Suzan is the better option eventually lol)…marriage these days is sensitive and deeper than we think. Everybody is masked up.

6 Likes

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by woky: 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2020
GOFRONT:
Where is Tony Tetuila??

Tony Tetuila is in the best position to advice..
but he's not in love with the two..
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Starry321: 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
Op, keep observing the second girl. Do not rush into anything with her. People are not always what they portray. Just keep an open mind and befriend her. This will help you to know her better.

As for the first girl, just give her space. Life is too short. You don't have to make people suffer just because they love you. If she loses you, it's her loss. I made this statement with the mindset that you have spoken to her over your grievance and she refused to do better.

I wish you the best.

9 Likes

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Paseus(m): 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lamanii22:
Follow your heart Hun... Or let me make it easy for you.... In a scenario where you were suppose to meet Benita for a date.. And Susan shows up at your house, and don't forget you still have feelings for Susan.. And eventually you spent the time you were suppose to be with Benita, you spent it with susan... Would you feel guilty about that... And vice versa... You can choose the one that you'd feel guilty about.... For hurting..
awwwwww....

1 Like

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by 2shure: 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
Story for kids
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by PattyMike(m): 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
mrbenjame:
I think I need matured minds to advice me because I’m very confused right now. Please take pains to read my story.

I dated a lady called Susan (not her real name ). For 4 years. I loved her so much and she did too. I met her when She was preparing to enter the university. 6 months into the relationship I went for service. Came back and it was already clocking 2 years. Whenever she visits I always try to make her comfortable. So she took advantage of my care and always wanted me to serve her all the time. Even when she visits from school she would be operating her phone and watch me do what on a normal terrain she should assist me do. As a young guy I try as much as I can to let her know that at least once in a while it would be nice to get my meal served by my woman even if I prepared it (since she doesn’t like entering the kitchen). Most time I overlook it because probably she’s very tired and all that. Sometimes I thought I was just being selfish but I really wanted to feel that woman attributes but I wasn’t seeing it.

Each time we fix time for a date she comes very late and that piss me off to my bone marrow. She never keeps to time. I endured this for a long time because she never turned up early in any appointment. She calls me at late hours and when I try to explain to her that it’s late she gets angry ( I’m talking of 12 am or there about) and I’ll go to work the next day. Anytime she offends me she would want to be romantic so I’d forget her wrongs just to calm me down. But I was suffering inside.

I felt very weak emotionally and decided to take things easy.

Until I met this lady called Benita (not her real name). I liked her. I admired everything about her. So I approached her while we were going back home from work. We had good conversations and I was happy because she was fun to be with. We exchanged contact and we started chatting. Forgive me because I became happy again just talking to her. Whenever we say goodbye when she gets off the bus she times when I’d get home and immediately I step my foot in my house she calls.( already I’ve told her when I’d be home). I invited her to a date in an eatery and she turned up 10 minutes to the time. I was shocked.

I became more involved with her. I invited her home. She went to my kitchen and she said “ your plates are not washed why? I just smiled and told her I’ll take care of that. Before I knew what was happening she’s started washing the plates. I begged her to stop because I didn’t send her to do that and besides it’s her first time in my house. But she refused. I let her (though the plates were not much but I was happy). She started visiting often with food items to cook. And I obliged to assist her. She refused again. We argued until she had her way. I just sit with her in the kitchen and gist while she cooks. To me I felt I was punishing her because all I wanted is that things of such can be done by her once in a while. (I sabi pity person o. Lols!). And secondly I’m not used to a woman doing things for me for a very long time now.

She calls all the time. Talks so lively and very funny. She’s not the miss romantic type but very smart and reserved.

After a while, you can’t cheat karma. Susan found out. She came to know about Benita. And since then it wasn’t easy settling between two of them. But Susan won’t just give up and I think I’m cool with Benita.

Today Benita is in her 100 level while Susan is about going for her service.

Now I’m trying to be responsible to settle down. I talked with my mum and some close friends of mine but they’re tipping Susan for me because she’s out of school and it would make things much easier for me than settling with Benita. But I love Benita now. She makes me happy. What do I do?

One advice for you bro, the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. Once again, the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Paseus(m): 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
NERDYDREAMS:
Marry me
Guy why?
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Abfinest007(m): 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
i think seun start taxing these people that come here for one marital issue or d other
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by CaptainFM1: 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
"A man with one watch knows what time it is; a man with two is never quite sure"

Step back and relax. Don't marry any of them yet until you've learnt how not to create multiple choice/problems for yourself.

You were hitting on all of them, now u want us to select for you.....Shior

1 Like

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Fisher007: 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
ruggedtimi:
if you love ur life find a new girl, before u pay benita school fee until her finals and she leaves ur sorry a*s

Deep truth Oga. Benita.go.bait you in.and switch.later on. You.will now learn the lesson that.they.are all the.same. Mr lover.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by golddare: 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
EmpressT:
I will comment on this.
Hmmm.... Love mata no be beans o especially when you're emotionally attached to someone you love. To be frank, Susan looks like a girl who's taking advantage of your weakness i.e kindness in everything. And Benita is a wife material if that's who she truly is. And your family prefer you marrying Susan because she's out of school. Is that it?
Wow! My dear guy, you have weighted the qualities you saw in Susan and Benita and you have concluded that Benita makes you happier. Na you go marry person no be your family. Na you see wetin them never see. Marriage is for life! Once you go in, no turning back unless you want to remain single till Jesus comes.
If Benita makes you happy and you desire to be with her, get to know her better. But as for Susan haa i don't know wetin I fit say.
All I got to tell you is.......FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND PRAY TO CHOSE WISELY..... All the best.

Just follow her advice I have nothing to add.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Munzy14(m): 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
uthlaw:
Women matter for 2020.....na God go help you!
So when are we permitted to talk about women matter?....cheesy, 2070 I guess

2 Likes

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by lexy2014: 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
mrbenjame:
I think I need matured minds to advice me because I’m very confused right now. Please take pains to read my story.

I dated a lady called Susan (not her real name ). For 4 years. I loved her so much and she did too. I met her when She was preparing to enter the university. 6 months into the relationship I went for service. Came back and it was already clocking 2 years. Whenever she visits I always try to make her comfortable. So she took advantage of my care and always wanted me to serve her all the time. Even when she visits from school she would be operating her phone and watch me do what on a normal terrain she should assist me do. As a young guy I try as much as I can to let her know that at least once in a while it would be nice to get my meal served by my woman even if I prepared it (since she doesn’t like entering the kitchen). Most time I overlook it because probably she’s very tired and all that. Sometimes I thought I was just being selfish but I really wanted to feel that woman attributes but I wasn’t seeing it.

Each time we fix time for a date she comes very late and that piss me off to my bone marrow. She never keeps to time. I endured this for a long time because she never turned up early in any appointment. She calls me at late hours and when I try to explain to her that it’s late she gets angry ( I’m talking of 12 am or there about) and I’ll go to work the next day. Anytime she offends me she would want to be romantic so I’d forget her wrongs just to calm me down. But I was suffering inside.

Until I met this lady called Benita (not her real name). I liked her. I admired everything about her. So I approached her while we were going back home from work. We had good conversations and I was happy because she was fun to be with. We exchanged contact and we started chatting. Forgive me because I became happy again just talking to her. Whenever we say goodbye when she gets off the bus she times when I’d get home and immediately I step my foot in my house she calls.( already I’ve told her when I’d be home). I invited her to a date in an eatery and she turned up 10 minutes to the time. I was shocked.

I became more involved with her. I invited her home. She went to my kitchen and she said “ your plates are not washed why? I just smiled and told her I’ll take care of that. Before I knew what was happening she’s started washing the plates. I begged her to stop because I didn’t send her to do that and besides it’s her first time in my house. But she refused. I let her (though the plates were not much but I was happy). She started visiting often with food items to cook. And I obliged to assist her. She refused again. We argued until she had her way. I just sit with her in the kitchen and gist while she cooks. To me I felt I was punishing her because all I wanted is that things of such can be done by her once in a while. (I sabi pity person o. Lols!). And secondly I’m not used to a woman doing things for me for a very long time now.

She calls all the time. Talks so lively and very funny. She’s not the miss romantic type but very smart and reserved.

After a while, you can’t cheat karma. Susan found out. She came to know about Benita. And since then it wasn’t easy settling between two of them. But Susan won’t just give up and I think I’m cool with Benita.

Now I’m trying to be responsible to settle down. I talked with my mum and some close friends of mine but they’re tipping Susan for me because she’s out of school and it would make things much easier for me than settling with Benita. But I love Benita now. She makes me happy. What do I do?

Since u can't make up ur mind, let me help u. This is my landlords daughter. She is very single & available. She has everything u need in a woman

1 Like

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Auntyesther(f): 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
Marry the one with the bigger breast
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
mrbenjame:

Thanks a lot sir. I appreciate your kind response and advice

Go for the one whose personality you can live with for the rest of your life.

You should have broken things off with the first girl before entering a second one.

Cheating under any excuse is wrong.

Besides who says you can't marry the second lady while she's still in school.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
Go for Benita
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by seangy4konji: 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
Wetin concern Sean in marriage 2020..

Na money I deh find..God go open your eyes..

Amen.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Jman06(m): 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
mrbenjame:

This was exactly what some of my close friends told me and this makes me more confused. Now you see why I need advice
Go for Benita for your own good!
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Ebenezar2020(m): 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
uthlaw:
Women matter for 2020.....na God go help you!
I tire oh undecided
Those useless entities no just follow for my budget at all.
my plan is to earn the cash much more bigger than what I earned last year.
2020 is a decade with new goals and set priorities and success in our career.
Thus women are inconsequential for the time being. cool
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Openbusiness: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
Marry Benita since you're both happy. But Susan is killing your happiness.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Juicey10(m): 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
My advice to u is go and marry benita
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by extremelygolden: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
I am not saying you should go for Susan, but are you sure Benita will still remain her usual self after she has probably reached 300L in the University? People change with time.

I am of the opinion that you should hold on a little more longer and sometimes pay Benita unscheduled visit to school, if you still find her responsible after a while, then you can take it to the next level with her.

Meanwhile, let Susan know she's the cause of the present competition in your relationship.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by ABBEYsammy01(m): 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
You already known whom you really want between the two...
Go for Beni becos if you love and want to settle down with Susan, you won't involve Beni in the first place.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Esteban8(m): 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
jxt chill.. the 100l gurl wii start fuckin up with time..
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by TemmyT002(m): 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
Can you wait for the 100 Level student? Does she know about the other lady, Susan?
What do you want sef?
Can Benita get married to you before her final year?
You just moomo put yourself into a complicated situation.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Paseus(m): 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
mrbenjame:

Guy calm down and forget advice for now, choosing a wife is not bet9ja that you predict. These women are sly. Continue with the flow eventually one will leave, then you know the rest!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pot Belly Girls / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) / Female Prisoners Beg For Sexual Intimacy In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.