Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,753 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? (83232 Views)

Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) / In Love With 2 Women, Please Help / Abiriba Man, Ejindu, Who Is To Marry 2 Women Does Different Wedding Banners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by valentinos22(m): 6:28am On Jan 23, 2020
SEEDORF441:
My nigga i would advice you to be more patient on this case. See your relationship with Benita is still young, by the way she is in 100lv, girls are mostly calm in their first year in school (talking from experience) so she can still exhibit different behaviors...
You can sit Susan down and talk to her, if she change. fine but if she didn't u can go for Benita but my mind is telling Benita will still Bleep up.
U just gave alphabets to my thoughts!
For me, the young man doesnt have any "wifeable" female yet! Except benita is over 35

1 Like

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by anie07: 6:31am On Jan 23, 2020
Are you asking for advise or you are telling us a story? Because it is clear, you know what you want in this. Self govern your self in this bro.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by fkj950ax(m): 6:32am On Jan 23, 2020
A girlfriend isn't supposed to be doing house chores for you. So using that as a basis to be affectionate or otherwise to either of them is wrong.

If girlfriend one starts doing the chores and become a time keeper, will your opinion about her change?

If girlfriend two for any reason become less inclined to do the chores, will you be looking for girlfriend three?

You aren't ready for marriage Sir. It's not Benita or Susan that has issues. It's all you.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by chinazaekpere12: 6:39am On Jan 23, 2020
Good morning. I really don't comment on people's issue because mine isn't perfect. Like many persons have said, the devil you know is better than the angel you dont know. Your Benita of a girl might acting like an angel just to win your heart and might change when you marry her bro. Ladies sure know how to pretend. Its not a good thing that your first girl does not help out sometimes o but one thing I'll tell you is this....your family have observed the first girl for sometime and if she were a bad girl, your mum a and sisters would say no to her outright and would hate her obviously. No woman wants her son to marry a monster. We can only advise you bro. The decision is all yours to make. Think twice, its a lifetime decision

2 Likes

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Oluwaphemite(m): 6:43am On Jan 23, 2020
mrbenjame:

Thanks a lot sir. I appreciate your kind response and advice

Let me add mine. Be careful of over submissive ladies like dat one, they are up-to something. Ladies know dat guys enjoy submission primarily 'cos of our nature. Girls like Benita, because of age or sele esteem or even class will b like dat. My advice for you is that "pray" about it. But if u dnt want to pray, tell benita dat u av a girlfriend and talk little to susan about what u want. I SAY THIS RUN FOR GIRLS LIKE BENITA, MOST ESPECIALLY IF SHE'S NOT TALL.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Ohraybs(m): 6:44am On Jan 23, 2020
mrbenjame:
I think I need matured minds to advice me because I’m very confused right now. Please take pains to read my story.

I dated a lady called Susan (not her real name ). For 4 years. I loved her so much and she did too. I met her when She was preparing to enter the university. 6 months into the relationship I went for service. Came back and it was already clocking 2 years. Whenever she visits I always try to make her comfortable. So she took advantage of my care and always wanted me to serve her all the time. Even when she visits from school she would be operating her phone and watch me do what on a normal terrain she should assist me do. As a young guy I try as much as I can to let her know that at least once in a while it would be nice to get my meal served by my woman even if I prepared it (since she doesn’t like entering the kitchen). Most time I overlook it because probably she’s very tired and all that. Sometimes I thought I was just being selfish but I really wanted to feel that woman attributes but I wasn’t seeing it.

Each time we fix time for a date she comes very late and that piss me off to my bone marrow. She never keeps to time. I endured this for a long time because she never turned up early in any appointment. She calls me at late hours and when I try to explain to her that it’s late she gets angry ( I’m talking of 12 am or there about) and I’ll go to work the next day. Anytime she offends me she would want to be romantic so I’d forget her wrongs just to calm me down. But I was suffering inside.

I felt very weak emotionally and decided to take things easy.

Until I met this lady called Benita (not her real name). I liked her. I admired everything about her. So I approached her while we were going back home from work. We had good conversations and I was happy because she was fun to be with. We exchanged contact and we started chatting. Forgive me because I became happy again just talking to her. Whenever we say goodbye when she gets off the bus she times when I’d get home and immediately I step my foot in my house she calls.( already I’ve told her when I’d be home). I invited her to a date in an eatery and she turned up 10 minutes to the time. I was shocked.

I became more involved with her. I invited her home. She went to my kitchen and she said “ your plates are not washed why? I just smiled and told her I’ll take care of that. Before I knew what was happening she’s started washing the plates. I begged her to stop because I didn’t send her to do that and besides it’s her first time in my house. But she refused. I let her (though the plates were not much but I was happy). She started visiting often with food items to cook. And I obliged to assist her. She refused again. We argued until she had her way. I just sit with her in the kitchen and gist while she cooks. To me I felt I was punishing her because all I wanted is that things of such can be done by her once in a while. (I sabi pity person o. Lols!). And secondly I’m not used to a woman doing things for me for a very long time now.

She calls all the time. Talks so lively and very funny. She’s not the miss romantic type but very smart and reserved.

After a while, you can’t cheat karma. Susan found out. She came to know about Benita. And since then it wasn’t easy settling between two of them. But Susan won’t just give up and I think I’m cool with Benita.

Today Benita is in her 100 level while Susan is about going for her service.

Now I’m trying to be responsible to settle down. I talked with my mum and some close friends of mine but they’re tipping Susan for me because she’s out of school and it would make things much easier for me than settling with Benita. But I love Benita now. She makes me happy. What do I do?

Alaye mie, kindly think deeply bro..... Only you that knows what you want in your woman..
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Yamprince(m): 6:45am On Jan 23, 2020
Show us their pictures, I will advice you after i check the size of their boobs.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by EteBabaagba222(m): 6:56am On Jan 23, 2020
If you marry the Susan, she will grow wing Th inking you have agreed to do all the house chores hence you marry her, part 1 students may see better man in her life. Be frank at Susan, guve her deadline to improve and d implications if she didn't do so. Sit her down n talk to her. Marriage matter n.a. serious matter. God go lead u.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by frozen70(f): 6:57am On Jan 23, 2020
mrbenjame:
I think I need matured minds to advice me because I’m very confused right now. Please take pains to read my story.

I dated a lady called Susan (not her real name ). For 4 years. I loved her so much and she did too. I met her when She was preparing to enter the university. 6 months into the relationship I went for service. Came back and it was already clocking 2 years. Whenever she visits I always try to make her comfortable. So she took advantage of my care and always wanted me to serve her all the time. Even when she visits from school she would be operating her phone and watch me do what on a normal terrain she should assist me do. As a young guy I try as much as I can to let her know that at least once in a while it would be nice to get my meal served by my woman even if I prepared it (since she doesn’t like entering the kitchen). Most time I overlook it because probably she’s very tired and all that. Sometimes I thought I was just being selfish but I really wanted to feel that woman attributes but I wasn’t seeing it.

Each time we fix time for a date she comes very late and that piss me off to my bone marrow. She never keeps to time. I endured this for a long time because she never turned up early in any appointment. She calls me at late hours and when I try to explain to her that it’s late she gets angry ( I’m talking of 12 am or there about) and I’ll go to work the next day. Anytime she offends me she would want to be romantic so I’d forget her wrongs just to calm me down. But I was suffering inside.

Until I met this lady called Benita (not her real name). I liked her. I admired everything about her. So I approached her while we were going back home from work. We had good conversations and I was happy because she was fun to be with. We exchanged contact and we started chatting. Forgive me because I became happy again just talking to her. Whenever we say goodbye when she gets off the bus she times when I’d get home and immediately I step my foot in my house she calls.( already I’ve told her when I’d be home). I invited her to a date in an eatery and she turned up 10 minutes to the time. I was shocked.

I became more involved with her. I invited her home. She went to my kitchen and she said “ your plates are not washed why? I just smiled and told her I’ll take care of that. Before I knew what was happening she’s started washing the plates. I begged her to stop because I didn’t send her to do that and besides it’s her first time in my house. But she refused. I let her (though the plates were not much but I was happy). She started visiting often with food items to cook. And I obliged to assist her. She refused again. We argued until she had her way. I just sit with her in the kitchen and gist while she cooks. To me I felt I was punishing her because all I wanted is that things of such can be done by her once in a while. (I sabi pity person o. Lols!). And secondly I’m not used to a woman doing things for me for a very long time now.

She calls all the time. Talks so lively and very funny. She’s not the miss romantic type but very smart and reserved.

After a while, you can’t cheat karma. Susan found out. She came to know about Benita. And since then it wasn’t easy settling between two of them. But Susan won’t just give up and I think I’m cool with Benita.

Now I’m trying to be responsible to settle down. I talked with my mum and some close friends of mine but they’re tipping Susan for me because she’s out of school and it would make things much easier for me than settling with Benita. But I love Benita now. She makes me happy. What do I do?

The major issue here is who makes you happy among the two women

Your love and happiness is what should concern you not who finished school and who just entered school

Beniter is going to be your best choice

She is ready to serve you as expected of a normal woman

You don't remind her of her domestic duty and she is willing to help

She is cool and her companionship with you makes you more relaxed

Susan is trying to prove to you that she is not a push over and can only do things when it's convinient for her not doing it as a duty or to please you

Be ready to be Susan's house boy on the long run

She is not a wife material

Build Beniter up now and enjoy her as a wife and mother of your children

She is ever ready to learn
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by murtalaa(m): 7:18am On Jan 23, 2020
Why will people paint in black and white and then ask which colour is black and which colour white?
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by bewla(m): 7:18am On Jan 23, 2020
mrbenjame:

Am sure u done tests the Appel u won come run na lie u go finish am,

secondly the new girlato u just kach u say she wash u stop am

she try cook u stop am

then why complain when the first one no do all this

o boy tell us the koko

u don chop tayer u won run abi
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by chelseamann(m): 7:19am On Jan 23, 2020
Honestly, with my years in school..any lady in school is not truely yours alone unless you have gotten her pregnant....or maybe a well brought up child.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by oshorstan(f): 7:29am On Jan 23, 2020
mrbenjame:

Stay with Suzanne. I understand you're looking for something in Benny, but it is better she knows her position is threatened. Forgive her shortcomings, no woman is � Angel. If u see Benny bad side, u go hate her. Be careful my son
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by 1Dray(m): 7:30am On Jan 23, 2020
mrbenjame:

I was in similar situation some time ago, then I married "Benita" and I'm glad I did. Suzan won't change. Benita is that rare ideal woman out there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by yemmie(m): 7:32am On Jan 23, 2020
If you marry Susan ... below are likely things to happen .
-You will not attain your full career potential
-You might develop high blood pressure that could affect your heart - early death
-You might end up having a child outside your matrimonial home
-You might be sad and depressed for a long time
- you may loose self esteem

Marry a woman that will bring out the best in you and be your pillar of support.
Someone who want to be your partner to build a dynasty
Some one that spur you to do more because of her being homely, sweet, mature, respectful and filled with fear of God.
Some who accepts and acknowledge you being the head of the home and knows her role well - I.e she is your back bone.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by skedy1(m): 7:44am On Jan 23, 2020
You can clearly spot the difference.

Rule No1, Never date a student!

But food go kill u sha
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by johnad3(m): 8:03am On Jan 23, 2020
You are a weak Ass man if you don't know the difference between the heaven and the hell.

If you let someone choose for you, you are a gunner, are they going to be the one to live with you? It also seems you don't know what you want. Get out of your head and go direct into your heart and listen carefully to what your heart saying cus that's where the solution is, if you listen to your brain, you are dead to clarity of decision making.

Note: My last advice to you, take it or leave it. Purposely provoke the 2 ladies SEPARATELY hurt them and see how they will react if there anger is beyond what you can handle, just know they are not good for you and choose which is better. The purpose of doing this is to choose the best for the future, but you all know which is good.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by johnad3(m): 8:04am On Jan 23, 2020
Whats wrong dating a student?

skedy1:
You can clearly spot the difference.

Rule No1, Never date a student!

But food go kill u sha
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 23, 2020
mrbenjame:

(Amos 3:3) "can two walk together except they be agree," the word "be agree," is the word compatible.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 23, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
How old is Susan... How old is Benita?

Personally, I think it's such a big clause that Benita is just in 100 level. But if she's very open to getting married at that level, all well and good.

Susan seems like a person who is taking you for granted... and will get even worse in marriage. These are the signs... so you don't marry her and tomorrow everyone starts asking, "didn't you see the signs while y'all were dating?"

Benita seems like a sweet soul. Yes, she'll change as the years go by, but it doesn't mean she'll become the very opposite of what she is.

I may have been like Benita in some ways when I was in 100 level, too. Yes, I've changed, but only in getting older, wiser and a lot more refined... so it means I do things slightly different. But retained most of those qualities. My boyfriend from that time still wants back like nothing ever happened.

You may want to have a heart to heart discussion with Benita and see where she stands on settling down...

But first, how old is she?

P.S It's really a bad thing you're two-timing, though. Really bad.
my brother you can two time three time you are a bachelor for God's sake the problem is that you have not met your wife you are only making do of the available quote me you will regret it when she (your real wife) finally comes cause when she arrives you will know inside you and one of the signs is you will find it hard to two time again cause you wont even have spare time for anyother woman I'm waiting for that day you'll greet me weldone for the prophetic advice
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Ibfpleasant(m): 8:09am On Jan 23, 2020
You do not need to rush yourself into marriage young guy, do you know that age is also a factor you consider when you are about getting married, Susan seems to be older than Benita and I must tell you that she is one of those feminist that doesn’t care to help you with domestic duties wic every man really love to have from a woman, Susan is pretending to your family and im sure you didn’t tell them how she tuture you emotionally.. Susan is only taking advantage of your weakness guy... Be patient to discover more about benita... if she remain same in 2 years time then you can settle wit her.. best of luck
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by francis5051: 8:12am On Jan 23, 2020
mrbenjame:

This was exactly what some of my close friends told me and this makes me more confused. Now you see why I need advice
oga my advice is for you to go for the second girl because had it been you so much love the first woman you wouldn't have fallen in love with the second girl..
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by ungab(m): 8:15am On Jan 23, 2020
While the qualities listed for Benita seems attractive compared to Susan, I will suggest you wait a little more for her. She just entered university and haven't experienced life as a lady.She may just change her mind seeing other younger guys with greater prospects and from rich homes. Time will tell if she has that true love to endure temptations and still prefer you to all else.
On the Susan Lady, its a Capital NO from all said about her. Except you prefer to live the rest of your life in misery and regret. Remember your family will walk away after the wedding day.
Benita is your best bet but if you feel her parents won't permit her to marry while in school, wait for her or find someone else BETTER THAN HER who's ready and LOVE YOU.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by johnad3(m): 8:16am On Jan 23, 2020
If you do so, you are already a gunner. You cant change anyone, but yourself. What's good will present itself to you from the beginning as good not trying to be good

EteBabaagba222:
If you marry the Susan, she will grow wing Th inking you have agreed to do all the house chores hence you marry her, part 1 students may see better man in her life. Be frank at Susan, guve her deadline to improve and d implications if she didn't do so. Sit her down n talk to her. Marriage matter n.a. serious matter. God go lead u.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Blackpearlous(f): 8:22am On Jan 23, 2020
mrbenjame:

Benita is still unstable..if you are going for her, expect her to change and still love her like that because she will change. And she is used to treating people like that, that is who she is its not about you.

Your old Susan needs to know how you feel about all her attitude if you want to stay with her, expect just slight changes not total.

In all remember a new relationship is always sweet, get ready for it issues too..whatever choice you make thing of the worse and whether you can handle it.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by OfficialHommy: 8:31am On Jan 23, 2020
fkj950ax:
A girlfriend isn't supposed to be doing house chores for you. So using that as a basis to be affectionate or otherwise to either of them is wrong.

[/b].

Please speak louder for the people at the back. Afterwards, take a bottle of coke in the fridge.

I quite agree with this, some of us don't even mind doing it but it's wrong to make it a basis to be affectionate. If a lady were to say a man isn't spending enough money on her and she meets another who wouldn't mind getting her the moon, wouldn't we tag her a gold digger for wanting to be with the new one?

Well, my advice to the writer is that you build your Susan into becoming "Benita". Benita is, of course, more mature because she has seen more and perhaps has suffered some heartbreaks(she haff wise). Susan may just be young and naive, speaking from experience.

I'm saying this because it appears the writer is considering marriage with either of them not just girlfriend-boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by ElderIsaac(m): 8:40am On Jan 23, 2020
Oche211:
Good for Benita and enjoy your life,
Susan will give you high blood pressur
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by ElderIsaac(m): 8:44am On Jan 23, 2020
1Dray:

I was in similar situation some ago, then I married "Benita" and I'm glad I did. Suzan won't change. Benita is that rare ideal woman out there.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by ElderIsaac(m): 8:47am On Jan 23, 2020
If you marry your boss, get ready to be a life time servant.
If you marry your helper, you are the boss of your family for ever.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by mrbenjame: 8:50am On Jan 23, 2020
Yaba4sure:
So I approached her while we were going back home from work.
Benita is now in 100. I don't understand, its contradictary

I worked in a school where she was a minder at 2017. Today she’s in her 100 level. We’ve been dating since then. I’ve known her for up to 3 years
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by JKisOK(m): 8:53am On Jan 23, 2020
Whether you marry Benita or not, do not marry Susan, let her go and find a man she can respect and serve. You are not the man for her. There is someone to whom she will bow, love and respect, and that person will never be you.

I repeat NEVER YOU MARRY SUSAN!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pot Belly Girls / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) / Female Prisoners Beg For Sexual Intimacy In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.