Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,771 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? (83235 Views)

Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) / In Love With 2 Women, Please Help / Abiriba Man, Ejindu, Who Is To Marry 2 Women Does Different Wedding Banners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
mrbenjame:
She’s very lively, she knows how to flirt with me in public thereby making everyone envy me, very playful and liked by my family members.

i was actually looking for her attributes/character that would make you wanna spend the rest of your natural life with her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 18, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
You need more time to study both of them. Focus on yourself and building your life for now

Susan shows some immature characters but expecting her to cook for you is not one of them. Cooking for a man will not take you to the altar. Have you both expressed interest towards commitment?

Benita is most likely younger, has less dating experience or forming format so that you can propose to her. But she will most likely change in the long run. You need to spend more time with her.

Choose who will give you peace of mind in the long run.
He has dated Susan for four years and not once has she bothered to prepare a meal for him. And the best you can come up with is this? Even ordinary female friend with no strings attached they cook for their male buddy sometimes talk more of a romantic relationship of four years. For all I know she might even have another guy she’s seeing or be a terrible cook, or just lazy to cook.

OP if a lady is really into you she would do things to impress you and vice versa, when you even consider that the OP has discussed this with her and she still no send. Red flag everywhere bro.

The Susan girl is one of those wannabe feminists when she clocks 30 and still single her brain go format.

36 Likes

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by placeofallure(f): 7:24am On Jan 18, 2020
If you ask me, my happiness first over anything. If Benita makes you happier, go for her.
What manner of woman hates to enter the kitchen?
Kitchen or domestic chores is not all there is to a woman but it's a crucial part of a woman's wifely duties.
I hope Benita is not an actress who's merely out to deceive you into settling for her. Be careful! We are cunnier than a fox!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Clinghton: 7:31am On Jan 18, 2020
I will advise myself with your story.

I would not get involved with susan, any lady that gets things from her man romantically is very bad better wait for Benita or search another kele.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by mrbenjame: 7:50am On Jan 18, 2020
Sharmeenator:
Baba u already have ur answer, Benita! You said she makes you happy. Why are you still considering someone who has and will keep being a pain in your ass? Oga, learn to manipulate your emotions. It's good to be nice, but be careful, else you will be taken advantaged of. Lastly, don't set your mind on the girl in school. History has taught we Nigerian men never to hope on having a lasting relationship with girls who just entered into the university.

You’re right.
Although I’ve been dating Susan since she entered school and she has been there all along.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by AK6464(m): 7:51am On Jan 18, 2020
Marry Benita, thank me later, remember to send me an IV, it is better to endure 4 years of her being in school, than endure a life time of an unhappy marriage

6 Likes

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by mrbenjame: 7:54am On Jan 18, 2020
placeofallure:
If you ask me, my happiness first over anything. If Benita makes you happier, go for her.
What manner of woman hates to enter the kitchen?
Kitchen or domestic chores is not all there is to a woman but it's a crucial part of a woman's wifely duties.
I hope Benita is not an actress who's merely out to deceive you into settling for her. Be careful! We are cunnier than a fox!

Benita grew up with distance relatives. They taught her a lot of things. Cleaning of the house to even the point of being a house help right from her tender age. These things became her lifestyle and she does them well with joy especially in the house of someone she loves

1 Like

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 18, 2020
Bro, you are the one spending the rest of your life with the lady, not your parents or friends. Marry the ONE your heart truly craves for. No woman is perfect.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:27am On Jan 18, 2020
I already know say na Susan you go marry Las Las because she Sabi flirt with you and she obviously sweet pass Benita for bed but make I still advise you... My late Wise friend say... " Them no dey carry the sweetness of woman toto to take marry her"... In other words, her toto sweet well well no mean say you go come marry her for that reason... Finally if you no fit marry Benita, look for another babe wey be graduate date and marry instead of that Susan since your family want woman you no go train for University..

14 Likes

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by ruggedtimi(m): 8:31am On Jan 18, 2020
if you love ur life find a new girl, before u pay benita school fee until her finals and she leaves ur sorry a*s

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by irepnaija4eva(m): 9:13am On Jan 18, 2020
Rayhandrinni:
Add my gamertag on codm, hiddenrain
Let's fuckkk shiit up

Bro.. Is this pubg game?
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by unibenakpos(m): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2020
my opinion
sit Susan down and talk to her, mind talk
lets see if she will change. one thing with all these student girl friend they feel they have right to so much entitlement. when they discuss with their friends of like minds, they share the same idea.... wait for her to finish service and start working.... then settling down will dawn on her, trust me she will behave. As for benita she just enter school na. i no dey like all this student dating, what if she treated you well so that she can gain some financial assistance while in school

2 Likes

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by akaahs(m): 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
mrbenjame:

This was exactly what some of my close friends told me and this makes me more confused. Now you see why I need advice
Table the issue of marriage to her I.e Benita. waatch her respond and make u decision. If she is cool to marry u while schooling, fine. If she isn't comfortable with it, u know where to turn but certainly not Susan.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by akaahs(m): 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
Lonestar124:
Please let me make a clarity here, there is difference between dating and getting married to undergraduate student or don't we have married women that are still in university?

The Op is planing to settled to down with one of them soonest...
That's exactly what the op failed to understand.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by absool(m): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
my own question to you is was Susan behaving the same way Benita is behaving when she recently gained admission ?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Diamond23(f): 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
mrbenjame:
I think I need matured minds to advice me because I’m very confused right now. Please take pains to read my story.

I dated a lady called Susan (not her real name ). For 4 years. I loved her so much and she did too. I met her when She was preparing to enter the university. 6 months into the relationship I went for service. Came back and it was already clocking 2 years. Whenever she visits I always try to make her comfortable. So she took advantage of my care and always wanted me to serve her all the time. Even when she visits from school she would be operating her phone and watch me do what on a normal terrain she should assist me do. As a young guy I try as much as I can to let her know that atleast once a while it would be nice to get my meal served by my woman even if I prepared it (since she doesn’t like entering the kitchen). Most time I overlook it because probably she’s very tired and all that. Sometimes I thought I was just being selfish but I really wanted to feel that woman attributes but I wasn’t seeing it. Each time we fix time for a date she comes very late and that piss me off to my bone marrow. She never keeps to time. I endured this for a long time because she never turned up early in any appointment. She calls me at late hours and when I try to explain to her that it’s late she gets angry ( I’m talking of 12 am or there about) and I’ll go to work the next day. Anytime she offends me she would want to be romantic so I’d forget her wrongs just to calm me down. But I was suffering inside.

I felt very weak emotionally and decided to take things easy.

Until I met this lady called Benita (not her real name). I liked her. I admired everything about her. So I approached her while we were going back home from work. We had good conversations and I was happy because she was fun to be with. We exchanged contact and we started chatting. Forgive me because I became happy again just talking to her. Whenever we say goodbye when she gets off the bus she times when I’d get home and immediately I step my foot in my house she calls.( already I’ve told her when I’d be home). I invited her to a date in an eatery and she turned up 10 minutes to the time. I was shocked.

I became more involved with her. I invited her home. She went to my kitchen and she said “ your plates are not washed why? I just smiled and told her I’ll take care of that. Before I knew what was happening she’s started washing the plates. I begged her to stop because I didn’t send her to do that and besides this it’s her first time in my house. But she refused. I let her ( though the plates were not much but I was happy). She started visiting often with food items to cook. And I obliged to assist her. She refused again. We argued until she had her way. I just sit with her in the kitchen and gist while she cooks. To me I felt I was punishing her because all I wanted is that things of such can be done by her once in a while. (I sabi pity person o. Lols!).

She calls all the time. Talks so lively and very funny. She’s not the miss romantic type but very smart and reserved.

After a while, you can’t cheat karma. Susan found out. She came to know about Benita. And since then it wasn’t easy settling between two of them. But Susan won’t just give up and I think I’m cool with Benita.

Today Benita is in her 100 level while Susan is about going for her service.

Now I’m trying to be responsible to settle down. I talked with my mum and some close friends of mine but they’re tipping Susan for me because she’s out of school and it would make things much easier for me than settling with Benita. But I love Benita now. She makes me happy. What do I do?
Marriage is d only institution without a graduate, pls go for who will make u happy nd also give u peace of mind.
Don't kee urself by urself fa!

2 Likes

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by ebenezary(m): 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
EmpressT:
I will comment on this.
Hmmm.... Love mata no be beans o especially when you're emotionally attached to someone you love. To be frank, Susan looks like a girl who's taking advantage of your weakness i.e kindness in everything. And Benita is a wife material if that's who she truly is. And your family prefer you marrying Susan because she's out of school. Is that it?
Wow! My dear guy, you have weighted the qualities you saw in Susan and Benita and you have concluded that Benita makes you happier. Na you go marry person no be your family. Na you see wetin them never see. Marriage is for life! Once you go in, no turning back unless you want to remain single till Jesus comes.
If Benita makes you happy and you desire to be with her, get to know her better. But as for Susan haa i don't know wetin I fit say.
All I got to tell you is.......FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND PRAY TO CHOSE WISELY..... All the best.
OP, can you share it with your mum as you shared it with us and ask her as a mother the kind life she pray for you . secondly, there is high probability that Susan is a runs girl because what makes her to always come at that late hours of the day. which kin lecture be that ? I rest my case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by mrbenjame: 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
absool:
my own question to you is was Susan behaving the same way Benita is behaving when she recently gained admission ?

No she wasn’t. And I overlooked it because I was just trying to be cool with her.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

Bro.. Is this pubg game?
call of duty mobile
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by placeofallure(f): 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
mrbenjame:

Benita grew up with distance relatives. They taught her a lot of things. Cleaning of the house to even the point of being a house help right from her tender age. These things became her lifestyle and she does them well with joy especially in the house of someone she loves

If you're sure she's not a fraud, then go for her. Remember to invite me to your wedding.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by mrbenjame: 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
placeofallure:

If you're sure she's not a fraud, then go for her. Remember to invite me to your wedding.

Amen o
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
Bros u jst got me on dis .my own doesn't sound far frm urs only dat d second is more outgoin with males cuz she is in skul nd u knw wat dat means. But her loyalty is hundred percent.they both got to knw demselves somehow .bt I don't care anyway.d second is whom I think i shud marry .follow. Ur hrt bro. Not all ladies can keep a home as well as peace of mind. For me a woman Wu has dis two attributes will always b my choice

1 Like

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Jovi123(f): 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
Guy just follow your heart and remember your family member won't stay in the marriage with you

1 Like

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by mrbenjame: 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
Jovi123:
Guy just follow your heart and remember your family member won't stay in the marriage with you

Thanks a lot. I appreciate
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by mrbenjame: 9:45am On Jan 20, 2020
ruggedtimi:
if you love ur life find a new girl, before u pay benita school fee until her finals and she leaves ur sorry a*s

Hmmm
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by kecee99(m): 9:54am On Jan 20, 2020
Op, forget them both and look for another woman
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by mrbenjame: 10:04am On Jan 20, 2020
kecee99:
Op, forget them both and look for another woman

I can afford to forget one. But I can’t forget the other because I’m so much into her. I feel so comfortable and complete with her.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by mrbenjame: 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
justnock:
Bro, you are the one spending the rest of your life with the lady, not your parents or friends. Marry the ONE your heart truly craves for. No woman is perfect.

I know no one is perfect but there’s a startup for everyone which I don’t see her close to it.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Octopusssy(f): 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
Go for the one who gives you peace of mind

1 Like

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by mrbenjame: 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
Octopusssy:
Go for the one who gives you peace of mind

Thanks. But this your username sha.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Octopusssy(f): 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
mrbenjame:

Thanks. But this your username sha.
Read my signature and then do a google search grin
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by mrbenjame: 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
Octopusssy:

Read my signature and then do a google search grin

Alright!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pot Belly Girls / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) / Female Prisoners Beg For Sexual Intimacy In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.