Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me (60528 Views)

My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by kay29000(m): 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
izospindle:
Why will a married man have an affair without condom, sometimes I wonder the kind of mind some people get undecided

I swear.
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Bianda24: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
Forgive him
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Martinez39s(m): 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
cococandy:
Two options

Get a boyfriend that looks similar to your husband and have a baby for him. Make your husband pay for the kid until the kid is grown and then tell him the truth.

Or.....you’re only 26, you have the world ahead of you. You can dump him and find someone else.

That’s on the off chance that you’re not another troll account created for sensational stories.

No hypocrite should quote me to talk nonsense please. Thanks.
Having come across your posts (past and present), I can say I am glad that feminists like you are showing beta men (male feminists) that with women, paternity fraud is not only always on the menu but it can also be weaponized for something like revenge. Kudos! Not only that, I know for a fact that you think all men are misogynistic cheating pigs. Little wonder you were rejoicing in a thread where a nairalander discovered that he was victim of paternity fraud after many years. You even accused him of sleeping around and having other men unknowingly raise his own children even though he stated that he had never done such.

Who did this to you? cheesy Anyway, keep hating men, keep being consumed in your hatred. Silly worthless feminist.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by izunned: 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
Dominiondominio:
I’m a 26 years old woman married to a 37 years old man. We have been married for almost 3 years.

We don’t have kids yet and 6 months ago I ended up in hospital with sepsis. The doctors originally thought it was caused by a kidney infection but later found that it was caused by Pelvic Inflammatory disease.

They repeatedly asked about my sexual history but I have only slept with one person in the past 3 years - my husband. I ended up having to have emergency surgery as the infection would not respond to the IV antibiotics they were giving me. I was in hospital for 10 days and have potential long- term damage which will affect my ability to have children.

I recently found out that my husband has cheated on me a number of times throughout our marriage and that the Pelvic inflammation was caused by untreated Gonorrhoea.

When I was discharged from hospital, he admitted that he has been cheating on me with a single mother of 4 (unprotected sex ) And he got the gonorrhea! How irresponsible! I am completely devastated and don't want to believe that the love of my life could be so callous. I very nearly died and if it were not for the brilliant doctors who quickly recognised my symptoms.

Of course the woman my husband got the gonorrhea from denied everything and I bet she won’t go get treated and will continue to spread this nasty and dangerous disease! She is done with having kids so why would she care, right?

Well, I do want to have kids and I won’t let my fertility and health taken away! the emotional damage caused by the infidelity itself is horrible. I feel angry, dirty, and ugly. All I want to do is cry all day. I can’t talk to anyone about it because I feel so ashamed. The person I trust the most is my mother but i don't want to break her heart. I know that to her my happiness matters the most and I think she would be angry at me the rest of her life if I told her that I still love my husband.

My husband feels remorseful and said he would never cheat on me again. He said he would choose me over any lifestyle and that he would give up everything for me. I have a very hard time trusting him again and I still don't know what I want from this whole thing. I just can't understand why my husband would have sex with a disgusting, nasty woman and betray me on so many levels. My pride got hurt so badly. I feel so ugly and worthless. My libido is absolutely gone. I feel empty inside. Then all the sudden I feel horrible, horrible anger and I want to break everything in sight. On some nights I can't sleep and sometimes I want to sleep all day. Most days I'm not even hungry and I have to force myself to eat something.

I feel like I will never be happy again. I used to be a happy, confident, bubbly person, now my zest for life is gone. Is this normal? Will these feelings ever go away?
You are really a wonderful and courageous woman. Time takes care of events like this. If you don't have relationship with Jesus, you really have to do so. Only Him can handle your emotions wonderfully well. You need to prayerfully ask your spouse to accept Jesus too. By this both of you will bounce back to life and you will be able to trust him again. Because, provided he is loving Jesus wholly and sincerely, he will not cheat on you again. God bless you dear. He has seen you through this tough time.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Karlifate: 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
Pavore9:

God "created you" that way and still commands you not to commit fornication nor adultery? He created you in His own image, to be the physical and spiritual head of your home and not to sleep around like a dog.
Some folks always try to justify their bad habits with silly excuses.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Bambambiglo: 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2020
cococandy:
Two options

Get a boyfriend that looks similar to your husband and have a baby for him. Make your husband pay for the kid until the kid is grown and then tell him the truth.

Or.....you’re only 26, you have the world ahead of you. You can dump him and find someone else.

That’s on the off chance that you’re not another troll account created for sensational stories.

No hypocrite should quote me to talk nonsense please. Thanks.

You this woman you just don't have any sense. Feel like giving you a serious konk on the head

1 Like

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Originalsly: 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2020
Dominiondominio:

I’m a 26 years old woman. I ended up in hospital with sepsis.

The doctors originally thought it was caused by a kidney infection

but later found that it was caused by Pelvic Inflammatory disease.

the Pelvic inflammation was caused by untreated Gonorrhoea.

I very nearly died and if it were not for the brilliant doctors who quickly recognised my symptoms.

Red flags began waving at me very early. You underwent emergency surgery for a bacterial infection? STD? If this story is true... you need to seriously see what actions you can take against the brilliant vampires doctors that unnecessarily put your life at risk and are responsible for your present situation. Not saying your husband is blameless. How much ransom did the vampires collect in the name of emergency surgery? Surgery is not a treatment for sepsis nor pelvic inflammatory disease.... so what was the surgery about? You are 26... childless... in your prime... do you know if they dived in and plucked out one of your kidneys?...do you know? Find out.

FYI...I'm not in the medical field.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by pocohantas(f): 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
Shut uuuuupp and comment on the post.

You can't find yourself castigating the man, so you start looking for feminist to attack.

I am sure you would have typed epistle if na the other way. Stoopid redpills chemist shop owner. grin

Martinez39s:

Having come across your posts (past and present), I can say I am glad that feminists like you are showing beta men (male feminists) that with women, paternity fraud is not only always on the menu but it can also be weaponized for something like revenge. Kudos! Not only that, I know for a fact that you think all men are misogynistic cheating pigs. Little wonder you were rejoicing in a thread where a nairalander discovered that he was victim of paternity fraud after many years. You even accused him of sleeping around and having other men unknowingly raise his own children even though he stated that he had never done such.

Who did this to you? cheesy Anyway, keep hating men, keep being consumed in your hatred. Silly worthless feminist.

9 Likes

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Karlifate: 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
nervorum:

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Deal with your sins than 'normalizing' them.
I wonder.

Justifying nonsense up & down.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Karlifate: 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by danilmo: 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
Originalsly:

Red flags began waving at me very early. You underwent emergency surgery for a bacterial infection? STD? If this story is true... you need to seriously see what actions you can take against the brilliant vampires doctors that unnecessarily put your life at risk and are responsible for your present situation. Not saying your husband is blameless. How much ransom did the vampires collect in the name of emergency surgery? Surgery is not a treatment for sepsis nor pelvic inflammatory disease.... so what was the surgery about? You are 26... childless... in your prime... do you know if they dived in and plucked out one of your kidneys?...do you know? Find out.

FYI...I'm not in the medical field.

Since u are ignorant of medical actions, then Y adding salt to an open wound..

beside can u outline complications of Pelvic inflammatory Disease for her, since u know more than those vampire doctor

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by cococandy(f): 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
Wow you guys are pained smiley. Sweet kiss .

And as expected, no words of condemnation for the man. Meanwhile you were all silent when other men called for guys to sleep around. Who takes you seriously? The answer is no one.
Bambambiglo:

You this woman you just don't have any sense. Feel like giving you a serious konk on the head
kay29000:

OP, whatever you do, don't listen to this woman.
uo
franchasng:
All the super classy, super hot....sexylicious, hottie dazzling spotless, flawless skin with killer shape and amazing family background+awesome career single ladies that have never been married have not all gotten married oh, now talk of a lady that has been married for 3 years.....I love the way ladies give themselves false hope sha, kontinu grin grin grin

....and who said the next man she will leave her current husband for won't bring HIV home through his deadly cheating this time cheesy cheesy

As for boyfriend or sex mate, she can get even Cristiano Ronaldo for that if she has the shape and beauty, but when it comes to husband, na their wahala de oh shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
te au
PastorandMentor:
Devil
Witchersunited:
cheesy cheesy as the saying goes; experience is the best teacher lipsrsealed
AfroKnight:

This one so angry at men that she wants to destroy the lives of another woman and her child.

grin cheesy grin Feminism at its finest.
Martinez39s post=86483728] Having come across your posts (past and present), I can say I am glad that feminists like you are showing beta men (male feminists) that with women, paternity fraud is not only always on the menu but it can also be weaponized for something like revenge. Kudos! Not only that, I know for a fact that you think all men are misogynistic cheating pigs. Little wonder you were rejoicing in a thread where a nairalander discovered that he was victim of paternity fraud after many years. You even accused him of sleeping around and having other men unknowingly raise his own children even though he stated that he had never done such.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2020

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by ursullalinda(f): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
Pavore9:

God "created you" that way and still commands you not to commit fornication nor adultery? He created you in His own image, to be the physical and spiritual head of your home and not to sleep around like a dog.

Thank you and God bless you for educating him. Kudos

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
izospindle:
Why will a married man have an affair without condom, sometimes I wonder the kind of mind some people get undecided
why would a married man have an affair at all

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Amanda4life: 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
Dominiondominio:
I’m a 26 years old woman married to a 37 years old man. We have been married for almost 3 years.

We don’t have kids yet and 6 months ago I ended up in hospital with sepsis. The doctors originally thought it was caused by a kidney infection but later found that it was caused by Pelvic Inflammatory disease.

They repeatedly asked about my sexual history but I have only slept with one person in the past 3 years - my husband. I ended up having to have emergency surgery as the infection would not respond to the IV antibiotics they were giving me. I was in hospital for 10 days and have potential long- term damage which will affect my ability to have children.

I recently found out that my husband has cheated on me a number of times throughout our marriage and that the Pelvic inflammation was caused by untreated Gonorrhoea.

When I was discharged from hospital, he admitted that he has been cheating on me with a single mother of 4 (unprotected sex ) And he got the gonorrhea! How irresponsible! I am completely devastated and don't want to believe that the love of my life could be so callous. I very nearly died and if it were not for the brilliant doctors who quickly recognised my symptoms.

Of course the woman my husband got the gonorrhea from denied everything and I bet she won’t go get treated and will continue to spread this nasty and dangerous disease! She is done with having kids so why would she care, right?

Well, I do want to have kids and I won’t let my fertility and health taken away! the emotional damage caused by the infidelity itself is horrible. I feel angry, dirty, and ugly. All I want to do is cry all day. I can’t talk to anyone about it because I feel so ashamed. The person I trust the most is my mother but i don't want to break her heart. I know that to her my happiness matters the most and I think she would be angry at me the rest of her life if I told her that I still love my husband.

My husband feels remorseful and said he would never cheat on me again. He said he would choose me over any lifestyle and that he would give up everything for me. I have a very hard time trusting him again and I still don't know what I want from this whole thing. I just can't understand why my husband would have sex with a disgusting, nasty woman and betray me on so many levels. My pride got hurt so badly. I feel so ugly and worthless. My libido is absolutely gone. I feel empty inside. Then all the sudden I feel horrible, horrible anger and I want to break everything in sight. On some nights I can't sleep and sometimes I want to sleep all day. Most days I'm not even hungry and I have to force myself to eat something.

I feel like I will never be happy again. I used to be a happy, confident, bubbly person, now my zest for life is gone. Is this normal? Will these feelings ever go away?

Why I quoted you is that I want you to see what I have written.

Let me tell you.

He will still cheat again probably will have a child this time.

your husband is testing his fertility with other women, you are lucky he didn't succeed this time, but may succeed next time.

The best is for you to start testing yourself too or else be ready to be disgrace d out of marriage or he will keep it as secret, rent a house for the side chic and the children.

He can't stop because there's no child between both of you.

Now both of you should go for fertility test because if he was fertile, he would have gotten the woman pregnant.may be the fault is from him.

So both of you should go for fertility test. Make sure you see the doctor first with the result, to avoid him having any kind of influence on the result.

To enable you put him in his place.

So any child that comes from any outsider , should be placed on DNA test. You can smartly turn the disgrace back to him for life.

No amount of cry that will help you.
Only the right action

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by franchasng: 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2020
cococandy:
Wow you guys are pained smiley. Sweet kiss .

And as expected, no words of condemnation for the man. Meanwhile you were all silent when other men called for guys to sleep around. Who takes you seriously? The answer is no one.
uote au
Lol....pained ke.....I condemned the man for having sex with another woman who isn't his wife without condom shocked shocked

And why should I be bothered honey grin grin.....in this woman-man matter eh, men have their winning time and women have theirs, its a balanced world.

Women are the queens from 15 - 25yrs, they control men, they can get any guy they want for sex or as boyfriend if they are cute...but when it gets to time of settling down, the table tilts and men takes charge till death grin grin

It is easier for a broke or rich girl to get a boyfriend or sex mate or friend with benefit but very difficult for the same broke or rich girl to get a deserving husband of her dream shocked shocked

And then, it is difficult for most guys to get their desired girlfriend or even sex mate, but very easy for him to get his desired lady as wife so long as he is doing well financially, so you see how life balanced it cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by pearlyboo(f): 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
Time they say heals all wounds. It's sad that this is coming from someone you trust so much . I suggest you visit a therapist, take some time off to cool your head. Be strong. I understand how u feel at the moment. I was in something similar 20 years ago . Today the rest is history. U will be fine, I assure you.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by franchasng: 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
Amanda4life:

Why I quoted you is that I want you to see what I have written.

Let me tell you.

He will still cheat again probably will have a child this time.

your husband is testing his fertility with other women, you are lucky he didn't succeed this time, but may succeed next time.

The best is for you to start testing yourself too or else be ready to be disgrace d out of marriage or he will keep it as secret, rent a house for the side chic and the children.

He can't stop because there's no child between both of you.

Now both of you should go for fertility test because if he was fertile, he would have gotten the woman pregnant.may be the fault is from him.

So both of you should go for fertility test. Make sure you see the doctor first with the result, to avoid him having any kind of influence on the result.

To enable you put him in his place.

Amanda the badt gurl, Amyyyyy sense will not kill you shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by cococandy(f): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
I’ll be 40 and still get a 20+ year old boy.

Calm your tits wink
franchasng:
Lol....pained ke.....I condemned the man for having sex with another woman who isn't his wife without condom shocked shocked

And why should I be bothered honey grin grin.....in this woman-man matter eh, men have their winning time and women have theirs, its a balanced world.

Women are the queens from 15 - 25yrs, they control men, they can get any guy they want for sex or as boyfriend if they are cute...but when it gets to time of settling down, the table tilts and men takes charge till death grin grin

It is easier for a broke or rich girl to get a boyfriend or sex mate or friend with benefit but very difficult for the same broke or rich girl to get a deserving husband of her dream shocked shocked

And then, it is difficult for most guys to get their desired girlfriend or even sex mate, but very easy for him to get his desired lady as wife so long as he is doing well financially, so you see how life balanced it cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
Are you aware that if you had died, it won't take up to a year before the two of them will move in together.

I am not saying you should divorce him, but if I were you, that's what I will do. Now, you can't have kids no more. embarassed

So sorry.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by lasheun: 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2020
Dominiondominio:

Please don't go and commit suicide ooo because you are already sounding hopeless.
Fine your happiness again and forgive for your own sake and for peace of mind sake.
Only you can be the original source of your happiness ooo, not your husband.
He can only encourage you to be happy by doing what you like to make you happy.
So fine your happiness again my dear because it's in you.
No matter what, do not loss hope.
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by distilledwalex(m): 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
Medically this doesn't add up.. Sepsis from PID?? Which doctor would ask you of your sexual status cos of sti AND WHAT SURGERY FOR GOD SAKE.. To remove Ovarian Cyst or what?? Come.. You have a good story but badly presented. What stop your doctor from running an MCS test to detect the right antibiotics for your so called PID

1 Like

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
cococandy:

Calm your tits wink

Planning to divorce your husband or what?
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by cococandy(f): 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
Comprehension is a skill
FrLukas:

Planning to divorce your husband or what?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by franchasng: 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
cococandy:

Calm your tits wink
EWO shocked shocked Are you related to Kim Kardashian shocked shocked

Na gigolo you go get na, all those tiny leg, trouser-sagging hungry gigolos looking for sugarmama to feed them shocked shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
Jobia:
why would a married man have an affair at all

Good question.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
cococandy:
Comprehension is a skill

Meaning?
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by ottersberger(m): 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
I'm sorry to read about what you're going through in your marriage. Unfortunately, you married a man who is both reckless, and irresponsible.

Madam, your priority at this time is your health. Once you've got it all sorted out, do yourself a favor and exit that marriage. You've gotta learn to believe people the first time, and that is regardless of what your pastors yell from their pulpits daily.

Your husband has been cheating on you since your dating days. He failed to keep his wedding vows to you, and I personally do not believe he will do so even if he now vows to.

Do not allow anyone tell you that you are not owed faithfulness. Do not allow anyone to tell you that you are not owed honor, security, happiness, and protection in your marriage. Do not allow anyone tell you that you owe loyalty and submission to a serial cheat, and do not allow anyone tell you that you should not extricate yourself from the wicked scam that was perpetrated on you in the guise of marriage.

Keep your head up!.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by SolarEdge: 4:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
Hmmm
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by cococandy(f): 4:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
franchasng:
EWO shocked shocked Are you related to Kim Kardashian shocked shocked
Na gigolo you go get na, all those tiny leg, trouser-sagging hungry gigolos looking for sugarmama to feed them shocked shocked shocked grin

Who’s counting?

When old men marry 20 year olds, people hail them as winners. Why insult the man who will agree to be my bimbo ?

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
MANGAM:
Its the nature of men to cheat and sleep around. The only thing a man sees in every woman is sex. The man loves with is peniss and the woman with her heart. God created us this way.
It takes a lot of maturity and self control not to cheat as a man
Bro I beg to disagree, God never created us to be like dat rather we decided that fate for ourselves thereby putting our wife's in danger

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Marriage: Before And After / Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) / I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.