Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,988 members, 7,956,688 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me (61176 Views)

My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by TheArchangel(f): 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
The surgery you had is embarassed embarassed
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by cococandy(f): 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
Follow the conversation that led up to that
FrLukas:

Meaning?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by franchasng: 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
cococandy:

Who’s counting?

When old men marry 20 year olds, people hail them as winners. Why insult the man who will agree to be my bimbo ?
Becosi......becoos.....be...be lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, i am not going to spoketh unless you pays me big moneys shocked shocked
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by kay29000(m): 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
cococandy:
Wow you guys are pained smiley. Sweet kiss .

And as expected, no words of condemnation for the man. Meanwhile you were all silent when other men called for guys to sleep around. Who takes you seriously? The answer is no one.
uote au

I already condemned the man. You can see that in the screenshot below. I'm not like you who hates the opposite sex with a passion. You need to change your ways madam.

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
cococandy:
Follow the conversation that led up to that

Oh, OK. Ma binu. smiley
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by cococandy(f): 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
See your half assed condemnation. You would be typing epistles of vitriol if the situation was reversed. Go and sit down
kay29000:

I already condemned the man. You can see that in the screenshot below. I'm not like you who hates the opposite sex with a passion. You need to change your ways madam.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by benjijosh(m): 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
Dear OP,

Sorry you had to go through all these stress, I think the best thing is to just quit. Yes, I mean call for a divorce. You are still a young woman full of potentials and someone out there would die to spend minutes with you as your better half.

I would have suggested you stay strong and push to make things right but in this instance, you have nothing holding you back.

Your husband doesn't deserve your love. embarassed

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Myself2(m): 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
Mindlog:
If this is a true story, I will advise you seek professional help in terms of therapy to help you process what you are going through and give you a clearer perspective about your marriage. Repression is deadly as it pose danger to emotional and cognitive health as one may end up injuring herself or the husband. The thought and the eventual stabbing/killing of spouses in marriages do not just come up from nowhere.

You took that advice right out of my mouth.

@OP, I sympathize with you, it's still in you to be happy, bubbly and full of zest. You just need to scale this emotional hurdle. Like mind blog said, please do seek professional help. Real good counseling.Before then, just determine that you won't lose your joy because of anybody, not even your husband.I do hope his apologies were real and heartfelt, I pray God to help you forgive him and I also pray for him to have the good sense to do all the right things from this day henceforth. May he receive the wisdom to worship you ( well you know) , adore you, to truly show in actions, rather than cheap words that he really is very sorry and has changed from his evil cheating ways. He too should get counseling.Be strong my sister

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by nelklyn(m): 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
MANGAM:
Its the nature of men to cheat and sleep around. The only thing a man sees in every woman is sex. The man loves with is peniss and the woman with her heart. God created us this way.
It takes a lot of maturity and self control not to cheat as a man

Pure BS undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by simplesearch: 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
If you want a temporary make-up solution then visit a psychologist. If you are however decided on a lasting, joyful and enduring solution, seek Jesus and be genuinely saved, joy than you'd ever had or experience will be given an your life and health will spring forth. Matt 11:28-29

1 Like

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Mindlog: 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
kay29000:

You didn't condemn the husband's infidelity but your reservation was on him not using condoms while cheating on his wife.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Mamakimy97: 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
spinna:
Sorry for your experience this is not your fault in any way. Please take solace in prayer and the word. Also agree calmly with your husband.to have periodic medical checks and that if he wants to f outside he should wear a rubber.

Please dont dwell on the past.Continue to strive to improve yourself and overcome this to become a stronger person.

We are with you in thought and prayers. God doesnt just heal physical he heals emotionally too and he HAS healed you in Jesus name i pray
it's not easy ..passing tru same issue now. So sad cos d libido has died. .hatred is allover me ryt now

1 Like

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
Sorry Madam

People say, Time will heal!
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
MANGAM:
Its the nature of men to cheat and sleep around. The only thing a man sees in every woman is sex. The man loves with is peniss and the woman with her heart. God created us this way.
Nansense!!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Midas01: 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
You're such a fool. What concerns feminism with what that person commented? Mumu.
femi4:
She shares are pains and all that's important to you is the feminist gain in it...smh

1 Like

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by oneluv4v(m): 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
Call for you carpentry works, furniture works, aluminium roots, suspended ceilings, upholstery, structural supervision and designs all at affordable prices 07062211030, oneluv4v@gmail.com
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
Sexyliciousbri:
Please tell me you're seriously considering divorce. If not, why not?
I believe forgiving an affair is possible, but giving a spouse an STD or a mistress that ends up pregnant is a deal breaker. He willingly put your health at risk by having unprotected sex with this woman and then with you. There is no forgiving this in my opinion.
Are you married??
If yes, I agree with you!!!

If No, them stop giving this kind of advice!!!
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
Randy100:
Something is telling me that you caused your problem by nagging the poor man out to another woman's arm(a woman with kids). What do I know? Divorce is your best option. Thank you.
Nansense!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Midas01: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
Why will a married woman have an affair without condom?
izospindle:
Why will a married man have an affair without condom, sometimes I wonder the kind of mind some people get undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Midas01: 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
Another fool.
Randy100:
Something is telling me that you caused your problem by nagging the poor man out to another woman's arm(a woman with kids). What do I know? Divorce is your best option. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by yeyeosoronga: 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
distilledwalex:
Medically this doesn't add up.. Sepsis from PID?? Which doctor would ask you of your sexual status cos of sti AND WHAT SURGERY FOR GOD SAKE.. To remove Ovarian Cyst or what?? Come.. You have a good story but badly presented. What stop your doctor from running an MCS test to detect the right antibiotics for your so called PID

Are you a qualified Dr?

So why are saying she's lying?

Acute PID can cause sepsis, a very nasty one at that and can cause a lot of pus and fluids that may need to be drained out surgically.

If there's already a collection of pus and fluids, your antibiotics will not work until that pus is drained out.
Your mcs means nothing in this case, until the pus is removed.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
Acidosis:

Age does a lot my sister. There's no way a partner of same age group and life experiences will intentionally or unintentionally ruin his home by sleeping with an infected old auntie barely 3 years of marriage. With age comes experiences. The single mother has always been in the picture, long before madam "I love old men" finished secondary school.
The age gap is not that much now!!
11years is not too wide
34 yrs old man marrying a 23year old lady is not out of place!!!
You are exaggerating!!!
The guy is a cheater, not because he Is an 'ancestor'!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Midas01: 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
The Bible says a man should love his wife like Christ loved the church and died for it. Quote that one hypocrite.
Randy100:
I agree with you 100% but a woman who wants her marriage to work will make it to work. Proverb 14 vs 1

1 Like

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
bukatyne:

Aunty,

If you can't have kids (according to the doctor), please start planning of adoption now. If you can with medical treatments, please start now.

Also decide if you still want the marriage.

Goodluck.
This your style is too aggressive o..

The lady no get Libido again now shocked
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Reeb2244: 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
MANGAM:
Can you stop all these nonsense comments? It is disrespectful to the eyes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
There is love in sharing jo. That is why it is called for better for worse.
cc: enemyofprogress
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Midas01: 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
Remember to always leave condoms in your wife's handbag too. Very important.
Bear007:
The worst thing to do as a man is sex married woman..

And by the way, if he promised to have repent... Please always leave condoms in his pocket so that he won't bring terminal disease for you.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
i like and supported the bolded. I am also willing and ready to volunteer to be that boyfriend
grin grin
cc: stupidity
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Agugbadin: 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
Acidosis:

That's what you get when you marry your ancestor. A friend (mostly a partner in your age group) wouldn't cheat on you with a married woman of 4 kids.

Your post is senseless and not what you say to someone that is traumatized
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ornament2003:

Your caregiver has not told you the whole truth!
What part of gonnorhea treatment and even complications require surgery?

Well for PID, guess you were offered HSG; but I'm yet to see the life-threatening part of the whole story.

People will sha want to add plenty seasonings to their stories to garner sympathy!
You Sabi!!!

Pulp Fiction or dilated events grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by unbitchable(m): 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
cococandy:
I’ll be 40 and still get a 20+ year old boy.

Calm your tits wink
you are 40 egg-shrinking-years old. Besides, how old is your brain?, what's the content of your brain?, 'cos my ten yr old niece is far more sensible than you will ever be.
the manner in which y'all old hags rant on this forum could only suggest there's a part of the head that is unwell.
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
EdwardRandy:

Oga or madam, he said the gospel truth. Men are polygamous by nature, when a man sees a woman the first thing that come to his mind is sexx. A man loves with his d*ck first before his heart.
cc: stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After / Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.