Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,262 members, 7,954,020 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:00 AM

My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me (61148 Views)

My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Martinez39s(m): 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
pocohantas:
Shut uuuuupp and comment on the post.

You can't find yourself castigating the man, so you start looking for feminist to attack.

I am sure you would have typed epistle if na the other way. Stoopid redpills chemist shop owner. grin

sad grin What! grin LilMissFavvy or whatever she is called gave the op a sound advice. The husband is irresponsible and cruel in how he treated his wife and I go with LilMissFavvy's advice. There is no way I would support such egregious and callous act on one's wife. By the way and for your own good, you and your fellow bitter and stupid feminist (cococandy) should start doing what's reasonable and stop hating men because the source of the money that takes care of you; the man that fathered you; your security men; most groundbreaking advances in science and technology; military folks; the d!ck that pleases you and makes you feel alright, etc. all usually from men. You hear? grin

I also noticed that in your utter disdain and bitterness towards men, you refer to husbands as "horsebands" in a very condescending way. Be careful!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
luminouz:
Another click-bait thread made it to FP.

Who is behind these recent upsurge in marital lies sef?
The Surgery part got me tho grin
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by cococandy(f): 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
unbitchable:

you are 40 egg-shrinking-years old. Besides, how old is your brain?, what's the content of your brain?, 'cos my ten yr old niece is far more sensible than you will ever be.
the manner in which y'all old hags rant on this forum could only suggest there's a part of the head that is unwell.

I’m the one ranting ? grin

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
unclemaths:
I am so sorry about what you went through. Right now, you are exhibiting symptoms of mild depression which might escalate if not treated ASAP.
1. Try to forgive your husband. What has happened has happened. So long as he doesn't go overboard again, please, let go of resentment and forgive him.
2. Talk to your boss and request for some time off work. You need this to heal.
3. Talk to your doctor immediately (a female doctor is best for you right now) and discuss your persistent feelings of sadness. You really need help right now but you are not opening up communication channel with your mum, neither are you opening your heart fully to your husband. Yea, you feel a righteous indignation. At the same time, to bottle your feelings up is really not the best.

It is good you came on the forum to at least speak up your mind. Please, getting help is the best thing you can do for yourself and for your loved ones.
Do the Math!

May God answer your prayers on having a child very soon.
Remain blessed.
The story sound like a Fiction!!
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by cococandy(f): 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
Thank God for that part. embarassed

Martinez39s:
sad grin What! grin LilMissFavvy or whatever she is called gave the op a sound advice. The husband is irresponsible and cruel in how he treated his wife and I go with LilMissFavvy's advice. There is no way I would support such egregious and callous act on one's wife. By the way and for your own good, you and your fellow bitter and stupid feminist (cococandy) should start doing what's reasonable and stop hating men because the source of the money that takes care of you; the man that fathered you; your security men; most groundbreaking advances in science and technology; military folks; the d!ck that pleases you and makes you feel alright, etc. all usually from men . You hear? grin

I also noticed that in your utter disdain and bitterness towards men, you refer to husbands as "horsebands" in a very condescending way. Be careful!
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by frozen70(f): 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
Dominiondominio:
I’m a 26 years old woman married to a 37 years old man. We have been married for almost 3 years.

We don’t have kids yet and 6 months ago I ended up in hospital with sepsis. The doctors originally thought it was caused by a kidney infection but later found that it was caused by Pelvic Inflammatory disease.

They repeatedly asked about my sexual history but I have only slept with one person in the past 3 years - my husband. I ended up having to have emergency surgery as the infection would not respond to the IV antibiotics they were giving me. I was in hospital for 10 days and have potential long- term damage which will affect my ability to have children.

I recently found out that my husband has cheated on me a number of times throughout our marriage and that the Pelvic inflammation was caused by untreated Gonorrhoea.

When I was discharged from hospital, he admitted that he has been cheating on me with a single mother of 4 (unprotected sex ) And he got the gonorrhea! How irresponsible! I am completely devastated and don't want to believe that the love of my life could be so callous. I very nearly died and if it were not for the brilliant doctors who quickly recognised my symptoms.

Of course the woman my husband got the gonorrhea from denied everything and I bet she won’t go get treated and will continue to spread this nasty and dangerous disease! She is done with having kids so why would she care, right?

Well, I do want to have kids and I won’t let my fertility and health taken away! the emotional damage caused by the infidelity itself is horrible. I feel angry, dirty, and ugly. All I want to do is cry all day. I can’t talk to anyone about it because I feel so ashamed. The person I trust the most is my mother but i don't want to break her heart. I know that to her my happiness matters the most and I think she would be angry at me the rest of her life if I told her that I still love my husband.

My husband feels remorseful and said he would never cheat on me again. He said he would choose me over any lifestyle and that he would give up everything for me. I have a very hard time trusting him again and I still don't know what I want from this whole thing. I just can't understand why my husband would have sex with a disgusting, nasty woman and betray me on so many levels. My pride got hurt so badly. I feel so ugly and worthless. My libido is absolutely gone. I feel empty inside. Then all the sudden I feel horrible, horrible anger and I want to break everything in sight. On some nights I can't sleep and sometimes I want to sleep all day. Most days I'm not even hungry and I have to force myself to eat something.

I feel like I will never be happy again. I used to be a happy, confident, bubbly person, now my zest for life is gone. Is this normal? Will these feelings ever go away?

My dear sister, pls relax and move on

He has made you to lose trust and interest in him

With time it will be fine

Assuming he has some money, I will advise you guys go for IVF, think about this and plan towards that

He will cheat again and again, but move on and make yourself happy

The more you brood over it the worst it hurts you more
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by cjfavour(m): 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
Nice advice but please don't tell her to leave her house mostly now she has not gotten pregnant. Who do you want her to leave her house for? Another woman? Right advice is for her to keep on enduring and try to forgive her husband mostly as he's sober and remorseful now. He'll repent I assure you. I'm a married man so I know this. He must have urge for sex if she leaves, that's his license to look outside and if anything happens, she'll be blamed for leaving him. She should take solace to the fact that he wasn't a virgin when he married her so for that she have to forgive him and move ahead. I don't know if you understand me?

Winneygirl:
I'm sorry this is happening to you.
Maybe you need a little space, to clear your head...
Being in that house will continually infuriate you and I can see all the bitterness this is giving you especially that you have been TTC and it looks like your husband couldn't care less.
Take some time away to clear your head.
A little change of environment might do you some good.
This is also not a reflection on you. Your husband cheating on you is not your fault. He should be accountable to you for his actions. He should be accountable to your marriage. You are not to blame here. Be very clear about this.
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by pocohantas(f): 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
Oga comment on the post and leave deflections.

We are waiting...

Martinez39s:
sad grin What! grin LilMissFavvy or whatever she is called gave the op a sound advice. The husband is irresponsible and cruel in how he treated his wife and I go with LilMissFavvy's advice. There is no way I would support such egregious and callous act on one's wife. By the way and for your own good, you and your fellow bitter and stupid feminist (cococandy) should start doing what's reasonable and stop hating men because the source of the money that takes care of you; the man that fathered you; your security men; most groundbreaking advances in science and technology; military folks; the d!ck that pleases you and makes you feel alright, etc. all usually from men. You hear? grin

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
Jobia:
you must be out of your damn mind! Useless he-goat.
Why not direct your 'thoughts and prayers' to your brain and ask God to save it from rottenness
See as you are angry with this Fictional topic shocked shocked
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Martinez39s(m): 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
pocohantas:
Oga comment on the post and leave deflections.

We are waiting...

My comment on this post is in my last post to you. cheesy Didn't you see where I condemned the man's actions as egregious and callous? Of course you didn't. Or does feminism affect one's ability to comprehend? I hope you are satisfied. Have a nice day. grin
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Brightgem(f): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
MANGAM:
Its the nature of men to cheat and sleep around. The only thing a man sees in every woman is sex. The man loves with is peniss and the woman with her heart. God created us this way.
It takes a lot of maturity and self control not to cheat as a man
God created you this way. Which God?

Anyways, OP hope you heal, you are depressed, and that's what happens when someone you trust and expect better from betrays you. We can know ourselves, we can never know what the next person has in their hearts and this remains one of the risks of life itself and marriage.

Can only say, this too will pass.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
cococandy:
I’ll be 40 and still get a 20+ year old boy.

Calm your tits wink
Fake news!!
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by unbitchable(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
cococandy:

I’m the one ranting ? grin
pre menopausal symptoms
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by golddare: 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
berbs:

They said she can't have a child again... Maybe for now whereas a HIV mother can still get pregnant and have a child if the viral load is undetectable. Crazy world that we live in.

To live with the taught of the possibility of not being able to have a child again is bearable compared to HIV my brother. But I still feels she has Hope.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by IprintMONEY: 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
and you have not broken his balls yet?

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
distilledwalex:
Medically this doesn't add up.. Sepsis from PID?? Which doctor would ask you of your sexual status cos of sti AND WHAT SURGERY FOR GOD SAKE.. To remove Ovarian Cyst or what?? Come.. You have a good story but badly presented. What stop your doctor from running an MCS test to detect the right antibiotics for your so called PID
You mean the OP should show us Pictures of all the tests result , or we don't believe tongue

grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

Are you a qualified Dr?

So why are saying she's lying?

Acute PID can cause sepsis, a very nasty one at that and can cause a lot of pus and fluids that may need to be drained out surgically.

If there's already a collection of pus and fluids, your antibiotics will not work until that pus is drained out.
Your mcs means nothing in this case, until the pus is removed.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Runsgirls should learn from this oooo
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Midas01: 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
And women are not polygamous in nature? Lmao.

EdwardRandy:

Oga or madam, he said the gospel truth. Men are polygamous by nature, when a man sees a woman the first thing that come to his mind is sexx. A man loves with his d*ck first before his heart.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by kay29000(m): 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
cococandy:
See your half assed condemnation. You would be typing epistles of vitriol if the situation was reversed. Go and sit down

I'm already sitting down. By the way, half condemnation is better than no condemnation. cool
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Midas01: 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
Only African men seem to be polygamous in nature that's why Africa remains a shithole.
warriking:

You have spoken nothing but the truth which some women and some stupid and pretending men will never agree to.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by kay29000(m): 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
Mindlog:

You didn't condemn the husband's infidelity but your reservation was on him not using condoms while cheating on his wife.

Hmm. That's true sha. It is still better than no condemnation at all. wink
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
cococandy:
I’ll be 40 and still get a 20+ year old boy.

Calm your tits wink
Hmmmm no comment.

How's your twin sister?
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by iambankx(m): 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
Your insight is unique. Great thinking pattern

Vyolet:
I don't really understand what some men want.
I bet he married a much younger woman because he wanted fresh blood with no baggage, now he cheats with an older woman with extra baggage, yuck!. Worst of all he had unprotected sex with her like he knows how many other men are fucking her, God have mercy.

Madam, sorry about what you are going through, it must be difficult.
It's better you zip up for now, relax your mind and give yourself peace, it is not your fault and you shouldn't feel bad. If you still love him and you have forgiven him, fine but i hope he won't bring home HIV next time.
Being HIV+ with fertility issue can make one consider suicide or murder weigh your options properly.
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by femi4: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
Midas01:
You're such a fool. What concerns feminism with what that person commented? Mumu.
you and brain are wide apart
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Midas01: 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
Mumu, always trying to justify rubbish. Why didn't you mention Jesus Christ, John the Baptist, Apostle Paul, Peter, James John etc etc

Men killed in the Bible so does it mean that men are killers in nature?
Common sense you no get.
kfrosh:
I'm not trying to justify cheating or any of sort, but these things are glaring and it's even proven from the bible. David was a philanderer, Solomon married 700 wives and had 300 concubines, we can go on and on. Men are are polygamous in nature, I know it's a bitter pill to swallow. That's why men need to be highly disciplined not to cheat on their woman. And this takes only the grace of God.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Midas01: 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
Stupid men cheat and even more stupid ones cheat without protection.
MrSquint:
Most men cheat but stupid ones do without protection.

Stay strong and pls make yourself happy somehow.
You'll be fine, just give yourself time.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by pocohantas(f): 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
Martinez39s:
My comment on this post is in my last post to you. cheesy Didn't you see where I condemned the man's actions as egregious and callous? Of course you didn't. Or does feminism affect one's ability to comprehend? I hope you are satisfied. Have a nice day. grin

Ahnahn. You won't sell red pills for her?

Abi Emzor never supply you?

You won't post Youtube videos of foreign feminists, telling us how horsebands have destroyed simps.

Oga chemist shop owner, we are waiting to tap from your wealth of knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Martinez39s(m): 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
pocohantas:

Ahnahn. You won't sell red pills for her?

Abi Emzor never supply you?

You won't post Youtube videos of foreign feminists, telling us how horsebands have destroyed simps.

Oga chemist shop owner, we are waiting to tap from your wealth of knowledge.
You are waiting? cheesy Keep waiting. You hear? When you are done waiting, your sibling's grandchildren will take you home. grin grin grin Foul smelling evening newspaper. grin

Hope you won't mention me again because if you do, I will ignore you. Have a nice day. grin
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Burblingirl(f): 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
My dear,you are not what happen to you or how someone choose to treat you.the only thing u need now is to open the wounds to God and tell him to fix it and restore your self esteem back.
Believe me when I say he will fix it and give u more bonus grin.
Sending light your way
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Midas01: 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
So sorry about your pains. Thank God you're fine now.
pearlyboo:
Time they say heals all wounds. It's sad that this is coming from someone you trust so much . I suggest you visit a therapist, take some time off to cool your head. Be strong. I understand how u feel at the moment. I was in something similar 20 years ago . Today the rest is history. U will be fine, I assure you.
Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by Randy100: 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
Midas01:
The Bible says a man should love his wife like Christ loved the church and died for it. Quote that one hypocrite.
At the appropriate thread, I will quote it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick / A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After / Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.