Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. (109197 Views)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by gonkin(m): 8:19am On Feb 12, 2020
Lol. I still have those. Some of us are so good that the next guy wouldn't be good enough. I give all my ex serious space cuz when they are around me,they seem to ask who's enjoying my cucumber. That "I missed it". Then we get down to business again. When sex is done she goes.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Tabitha03(f): 8:24am On Feb 12, 2020
This is deep. Elders in the house kindly advice him.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by nature4c: 8:25am On Feb 12, 2020
Should this be my problem now. Nna gbawa door joor
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by NWABUKA007(m): 8:27am On Feb 12, 2020
sex us one of the most potent weapon
in the hand of a woman and can use it positively or negatively depending on where you stand

that's why the Bible says

thou shall not commit adultery

you are in a soul Tie with her already

you need to pray hard op or you can
locate prayer city

he that commit fornication sins against his/her body
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by pongwa(m): 8:28am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:
Good morning Nlanders, I have this very issue bothering me. I have been in a relationship with this girl for about 3 years now. I love her so much, and she loved me until of recent when she told me that she's no longer interested in the relationship. She told me the stern truth that she was seeing someone else.

It's not like I don't take care of her, because I have given her almost everything she requested from me. I bought 90% of her clothes myself as she can't even buy for herself if I give her the money. I pay her bills too.

Just about 2 months ago, the said guy called me and told me that his gf (my gf) said I'm her ex, and they are now together. This guy is not that rich, he's just on average income scale, he's not super handsome and the worst is that, this girl calls and comes to my house for sex anytime she feels like. But that's all, we are not friends like before, we don't go out together, she don't even oblige my requests anytime I ask her for anything. She doesn't even visit on a regular except for sex.

Right now, I'm fed up; I'm tired of being in this love triangle, though I love her so much.
My guys advised me to beat her up and warn her never to come close to my house again, but I just can't. Though I feel used as a sex object, but I just can't say no to this girl's request.

I don't just know, am I being stupid?? Is there a Best way to handle this in a more diplomatic way?? I really love this girl.
that girl is playing a dangerous game with two grown up men, chai! she get mind o
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Myself2(m): 8:35am On Feb 12, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Obey the Bible and flee from fornication. In literal terms, move from that apartment to another and don't tell her.

I agree with the first part of your comment, but not the second
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by zicoraads: 8:36am On Feb 12, 2020
Lucky guy. embarassed sad
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Yhummer619(m): 8:37am On Feb 12, 2020
bros just pump her belle and leave her. with dat her eyes go open

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by knowhowk: 8:40am On Feb 12, 2020
And you still pick her Calls .
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Drizzle007(m): 8:41am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:
Good morning Nlanders, I have this very issue bothering me. I have been in a relationship with this girl for about 3 years now. I love her so much, and she loved me until of recent when she told me that she's no longer interested in the relationship. She told me the stern truth that she was seeing someone else.

It's not like I don't take care of her, because I have given her almost everything she requested from me. I bought 90% of her clothes myself as she can't even buy for herself if I give her the money. I pay her bills too.

Just about 2 months ago, the said guy called me and told me that his gf (my gf) said I'm her ex, and they are now together. This guy is not that rich, he's just on average income scale, he's not super handsome and the worst is that, this girl calls and comes to my house for sex anytime she feels like. But that's all, we are not friends like before, we don't go out together, she don't even oblige my requests anytime I ask her for anything. She doesn't even visit on a regular except for sex.

Right now, I'm fed up; I'm tired of being in this love triangle, though I love her so much.
My guys advised me to beat her up and warn her never to come close to my house again, but I just can't. Though I feel used as a sex object, but I just can't say no to this girl's request.

I don't just know, am I being stupid?? Is there a Best way to handle this in a more diplomatic way?? I really love this girl.

Most of you are just making fun of this guy. But I understand him, when you love someone you don't function right. Things you know you should do are just impossible to at that point. I've been there myself. How I came out of it.? Choice bro. I choose to delete her from everything in my life, contact, Facebook, Instagram, every thing. I was stalking. Delete all her photos too. You'll never get over her if you have something that reminds you of her. It's a painful thing to do but it's necessary. Block her from calling you. Take a long trip away. Even if it's in the village. Engage yourself with people. Mostly someone of opposite sef. It doesn't have to be a relationship as it would end in a colossal failure. Just friends, maybe with benefits. But at this point you can't have emotions. You'll see that after a year you'll be feeling better about yourself. Some Nigerian girls have mastered the art of trapping a guy emotionally. I thought I was charmed but that's just the African mentality. It was all phycology. I bet it that she is young probably way younger than you. Not more than 20. And you were probably her first. That's why she still comes back to you. Bro wake up. The early you leave the better your sanity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by suremanpatriot: 8:43am On Feb 12, 2020
...so she wil then say: o boy, come oooo! kiss
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by donbenz(m): 8:50am On Feb 12, 2020
You be mumu sad
McCoy662:

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by mechanics(m): 8:51am On Feb 12, 2020
Timijo:
You are right. This is what I tell people, don't woo a girl with money or any material things, but let her love for you flow naturally. If you woo her with money and gifts, you will need to sustain the relationship with the money and gifts too.
As for me, I don't spend my hard earn money on any girl unless we are planning to marry each other. And I still do this with the ultimate self caution because she can still kiss me bye like Oprah along the lane. If you are my wife, I can afford to spend for you. But a girlfriend, NO! I have no resources to waste.
Correct bro, that's the normal thing.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by valinno(m): 8:52am On Feb 12, 2020
You are not just stupid but very stupid,your eyes will open when she concludes her plans of ruining your life, you better stop her now.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by alphaNomega: 8:54am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:

Advising you is a waste of time
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Ascony(m): 8:56am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:

Why is she not getting the sex from the new guy? Did she tell you why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:57am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:
Not free, I still do one or two things for her, but even if it's free, I don't just want a fvck mate. I need a life partner. Love is wicked shaa... But I will move on. Thanks to you all
You obviously have a low self-esteem and don't know what you want. You are more or less a sex slave to her. Even if her father owns the world end this bullshit relationship with her. You don't seem to have guilding principle. I'm disappointed in your unmanly narratives.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by SEALL(m): 8:58am On Feb 12, 2020
Good morning

I dont really comment on things like this but i felt the urge to do on these particular issue and will try point out somethings for you and also abuse u small (permit me)

1. u ask a question, are u stupid? (Capital letter Y.E.S) but i didnt mean that as an insult, just pointing out something for u. and y i said yes is because when the free sex was sweet u did come here and tell us, u wre enjoying it (sebi we no kuku date and na free sex). thats what i was able to pick from the info u provided, now u now felt bad abt it u seeking for retribution. go and meet bros J.

2. use and dump? (NO). both of una use una self, she was enjoying it same as u, and i have these feeling that there is more than u let out... let us know wetin dey sup

3. you wan leave am, thats very easy. make her know u get girl and b sincere with the new lady, possible make her not just talk to the new lady but meet her in person and always make sure the new lady is always around.

4. i could also see that in ur write up, it seems the new guy in question cant do half of what u are doing for her but she want a relationship with the guy means there is something she could or is getting from trhe guy that u are not giving.... Ladies always know their onions, possible she sees a better future in the guy than u or in the plan of the guy, she is seeing herself but in urs, she is missing... ladies do sense danger.

5. what is ur plan as a guy in the next 2yrs. ask urself and ask the girl next time she shows up... what am insinuating is u guys lack *COMMUNICATION* . ur defination abt communication might b the downfall of the relationship, becos communicationb is deep than just mere chating and talking. it takes everything and all to go deep with a lady , its not just a walk in the park, holding hands, show-off, introduction to parents, etc. its the bedrock of every successful relationship. i can talk to you from now till next year and there is no communication and we can chat or talk fr just 30mins and av pass a vital message (COMMUNICATION)

guess av been able to help u........
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by rachy2care4u: 9:01am On Feb 12, 2020
Few months ago,i was with a young man in a bar, as we where waiting for a match to kick off, during our discussion,he mad this bold statement" I DON'T HAVE A BIG DICK,BUT EVERY LADY I MADE LOVE TO ALWAYS COME BACK FOR MORE...

The secret behind it, if you care to know more,

Send an email to cares2fid@outlook.com to get the full report..
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Deepthoughts: 9:08am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:

This is my candid advise,I know that ordinarily if she is giving you free sex then you may be tempted to just tag her along but if you are truly not happy with the arrangement then arrange with a girl to pretend to be your girl friend n deliberately let this Bleep mate meet her in your place, tell your arrange girl to really up the show and watch what your Bleep mate does,you can decide your next move from the results.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by KHALIPEPE: 9:08am On Feb 12, 2020
Guy You may av lost d girl to a competitor, Coming back to you for sex means the girl still loves you or needs you. You may want to fight for her and woo her back. take back what belongs to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by cozy1993: 9:09am On Feb 12, 2020
dis guygirl is funny oh I do call dis can of people manwoman the physical is man but dia nature is woman guygirl Better wake up
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Olisehinnocent: 9:16am On Feb 12, 2020
Abeg send her number to me if u are not enjoying her. U see free pussy dey complain grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by emonis88: 9:20am On Feb 12, 2020
Auntyesther:
Raise your hands high above your head, close your eyes and repeat after me "dear lord! i know eye yam stewpeed but please gimme common sense". Amen
Y na?
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Stanley1155: 9:25am On Feb 12, 2020
Please can I have her number. One man's poison is anoda man's food in this context.please help a broda,na only God go fit reward you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Affamefuna(m): 9:28am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:

u r joking right? My God, who is giving birth to men lately that are this stupid?
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by waaclef(m): 9:29am On Feb 12, 2020
Get rid of this girl and move forward, it is not difficult as you think. But be ready for her to keep disturbing/distracting you from time to time.
There are a lot of wonderful girls around, i don't know why you are killing yourself for this lady
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by rhonard(m): 9:31am On Feb 12, 2020
nairaland 5:6 "He that is wise, let he be wise, He that is fool, let he be fool, the wise will be wising and the fool will be fooling"

1. She is tired of your aromatic dick in the first place
2. He found another dick which is more palatable to her
3. The dick she found is more charming that she never want to leave
4. She missed your aromatic dick, but tired of some things about you

Therefore no big deal, you should be banging her front and back, since she decide to be fooling around, dont make her feel she is special to you again, whenever she calls for sex, set up a good looking lady at your house, cooperate with her, introduce them to each other. Like Mrs. Ex, meet Mrs. Girlfriend. Bang her as much as you can, then she will realise how stupid she has been all this while.

Meanwhile, while banging her use protection, the palatable dick might be contacted with HB virus.

Thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by kelvinunilag: 9:33am On Feb 12, 2020
Kylekent59:
Having a GF in Nigeria is a set back. They won't allow you focus.

Leave GF for now and develop yourself.

When the money comes, select a damsel with good character and marry.

I repeat, forget GF for now!!!
The best second comment have ever heard in nairaland, pls these are the kind of people I want to have as friends, pleas can I get to know you, some of these so called girls have bad lucks and are cursed, that is why when one put hands in a business it crumbles, plan to travel out get denied, please I want you as my friend, with your type one will scale higher in life...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by bindukwe(m): 9:33am On Feb 12, 2020
Maybe you're just good enough for a sex object or maybe you're better than that and shouldn't be around people who treat you like a sex object.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 12, 2020
Juliearth:

I am not here to argue this please. I have seen it happen and I know its doable.
In this social media age where girls compare what boyfriends give?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 12, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

I can't date a man who sleeps with different girls every night.
I'm celibate.
Oh shocked shocked. I see!!!
We will continue to look for your suitor using Nairaland Lens!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.