Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,263 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise (56682 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
Arthur21:

You said an alpha is one who makes lots of babies for the beta to raise(correct me if I am wrong on this). You said an alpha fu¢ks.

Martinez is eschewing sex,and thus isn't an alpha by your definition
I did not say an alpha has lots of babies. I said having lots of babies is Survival of the Fittest.

And "Alpha Fvcks" does not exist. It's Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks. There is a context to the message. The message is Alphas make the babies that losers raise.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by XhosaNostra(f): 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
question is why do women have babies with unproductive men who end up absconding? Aren't we all told women are good judges of character etc plus they have intuition yada yada?

I will not advise any man to take the chance and raise another man's kid. Myself I was raised by a step father as well but it's cause my father died when I was about 4. Even then taking on the duties of fathering another man's offspring is not something I will let my brother or son do.

You should know the answer to that since you're the Yoda of teaching men how to fùck over women.

Fair enough.

5 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by fcdgrand(m): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
with my first hand experience single mother is full of shit, bro too risk for present and future, please quit now for your own good

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by 2buffagain(m): 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
This is deception, and it's not cool.
Did you ask questions before you got to the point of almost wanting to marry her?

That's not something you keep from a man UNTIL it just so happens that your mum no longer wants to keep your child.
That girl is a fakist. So when was she trying to bring that up? AFTER the marriage?
It seems the only reason he found out about it is after she could no longer hide the son.

I don't know how people marry these days without asking some deep questions prior to even fiance level sef.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Youngzedd(m): 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
WilliamsTheGrea:

Bro your words hit me, do you really think so? Although I'm a very fine guy no doubt most girls would fall for me the way she acts I kinda feel she loves me but the child is the only problem and she doesn't even have any friends she is mostly with me all the time..

Hey you simp, can you have a standard for once

I just dey pity you. In 5 years time, you will hear the noise from your village market in the city.

Follow Ubunja's advise if you wanna live long and have a happy family.

My brother, if you aren't doing well, she won't near you, get it into your skull.

Your problem is just getting started, if you continue with this yahoo yahoo relationship OYO is your own.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by sofiscatedmoron: 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
WilliamsTheGrea:
Hello everyone, my name is Williams, I'm a young guy of 26 years old currently engaged to a very pretty young lady who is 24 gn

Or rent another apartment for her and the boy to go live in.

Please I need matured advice
Nna eeee, quite the babe na,, is she ur mother or sister ,,send her packing joor,, u are too young for all these, there are so many young pretty girls out there to love u,, she will end up cheating with her ex

9 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
I did not say an alpha has lots of babies. I said having lots of babies is Survival of the Fittest.

And Alpha Fvcks does not exist. It's Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks. It's about the content. The message is Alphas make the babies that losers raise.
would it be fair if i call you out as an unappreciative bastard? Pardon my language... You were raised/brought up by a step father and you don't believe that phrase is an insult to the poor man?
What makes you so different from the NBA star you mention?
Or are you blind to your own short comings?.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
Chocolatte01:
would it be fair if i call you out as an unappreciative bastard? Pardon my language... You were raised/brought up by a step father and you don't believe that phrase is an insult to the poor man?
biology doesn't care for appreciation. Blood is thicker than water. No matter what.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
Chocolatte01:
that is why I'm so against being a step father. Cause I have lived the step child life first hand and seen how biology at the end trumps everything.

When I came of age (around 18), behind my mother's back, I went in search of my father. Because he was long dead that meant visiting the cemetery where he was buried. I went to the office, carrying his name and date of burial and we went through the records and found the ground where he lay. And from that day I felt complete. I got closure. And I felt like I knew myself better.

. Guys please. This step fathering business is crap. Don't waste your time on it. The kid will look for his father later on. And you'll be forgotten 9times out of 10.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
undecided

ubunja:
biology doesn't care for appreciation. Blood is thicker than water. No matter what.
alright...
But you're narrow minded. It's ironic other men here have placed you on a pedestral, asking for your guidance.
I don't judge you tho. We all have stories to tell. And i believe you're experience has made you what you are now.
A narrow_minded, broken record...

Btw, i've learnt a thing or two from you...
Your comment on the sexuality section, "Girls who love sex die poor".
EPIC!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by chival(f): 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
The boy is an irreplaceable part of his mother's life. He is just 4 and needs the love of his mother and the guiding hand of a father figure in his life. Unfortunately, you sound like you can't stand the child, so the best thing is to break up with his mother. I see you treating that child very badly in future if you do marry his mother, and he doesn't deserve it. He deserves love. What you see as stubbornness in the child is a cry for help and love. Besides a child of four will misbehave and act out from time to time. It is part of that adorable, yet intricate construct called childhood.

Please break up with the mother so that she can find someone else who can love and accept both her and her son.

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
that is why I'm so against being a step father. Cause I have lived the step child life first hand and seen how biology at the end trumps everything.

When I came of age (around 18), behind my mother's back, I went in search of my father. Because he was long dead that meant visiting the cemetery where he was buried. I went to the office, carrying his name and date of burial and we went through the records and found the ground where he lay. And from that day I felt complete. I got closure. And I felt like I knew myself better.

. Guys please. This step fathering business is crap. Don't waste your time on it. The kid will look for his father later on. And you'll be forgotten 9times out of 10.
I lost my dad at a young age. Alongside my mother, i was brought up by a Nigerian foster dad. Who has passed away.
I hate the very thought of my late father. I could have died for that man who wasn't even my step dad.
You aren't appreciative. Don't think others are like you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Katier00(f): 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
Find your own girl to give a baby. Don't settle for left overs

No matter how well-behaved and loving a single mother is, remember she's well behaved and loving BECAUSE SHE WANTS YOU TO RAISE HER KID. Never forget. If she didn't have that kid she wouldn't be talking to you in the first place. Just remember.

ALPHA FVCKS, BETA BUCKS

Bad Boys impregnate, Simps raise.
I can bet my life that you are not a woman

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Omar09(m): 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Go fùck yourself.

With pleasure smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
Chocolatte01:
undecided

alright...
But you're narrow minded. It's ironic other men here have placed you on a pedestral, asking for your guidance.
I don't judge you tho. We all have stories to tell. And i believe you're experience has made you what you are now.
A narrow_minded, broken record...

Btw, i've learnt a thing or two from you...
Your comment on the sexuality section, "Girls who love sex die poor".
EPIC!
I look out for Guys and have their best interests at heart. You're only displeased because you're a lady who stands to lose should you be a single mother and should all guys take my advice.

But I'm sure you wouldn't want your own brothers or sons fleeced by single mothers.

And yes "Girl's who love sex die poor." that's actually a Miseducation that has been sitting on my phone for months. Maybe I'll post it for women or include it in my gold diggers book. I'm yet to make up my mind. Being a Gemini sucks cause we're always changing our minds and plans.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by binary007: 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
Being a step father is a thankless job.

May God direct your path

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by akaahs(m): 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
WilliamsTheGrea:

Yes she doesn't. She doesn't even have friends, she is always at home most times, only goes out when I tell her we should go out or except she goes to her trainee work as an auxiliary nurse but she is done with that...
Guy I no go lie to, I dey boil like boiling water. How can u take care of someones child while u aren't comfortable doing that just in name of love with a girl whom have chosen her son happiness over urs. Common on!!! Be a man and do well to leave that girl because she ll never love u above that boy who isn't ur blood.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
Chocolatte01:
I lost my dad at a young age. Alongside my mother, i was brought up by a Nigerian foster dad. Who has passed away.
I hate the very thought of my late father. I could have died for that man who wasn't even my step dad.
You aren't appreciative. Don't think others are like you.
the same way you must not think others are like you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
Katier00:
let's exchange noods and see.

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
I look out for Guys and have their best interests at heart. You're only displeased because you're a lady who stands to lose should you be a single mother and should all guys take my advice.

But I'm sure you wouldn't want your own brothers or sons fleeced by single mothers.

And yes "Girl's who love sex die poor." that's actually a Miseducation that has been sitting on my phone for months. Maybe I'll post it for women or include it in my gold diggers book. I'm yet to make up my mind. Being a Gemini sucks cause we're always changing our minds and plans.
at bolded, don't flatter yourself. I intend to create a thread soon to correct the erroneous belief that your threads affect us.
I don't believe in horoscopes, but according to my sign i'm an Aries. grin
Personality kinda follows.

3 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by proclinician: 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
Chocolatte01:
at bolded, don't flatter yourself. I intend to create a thread soon to correct the erroneous belief that your threads affect us.

It sure as hell does. Quit whipping a dead horse, show is over.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by angelfallz(m): 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
I'm a baby daddy. And so are some of my friends. But the one thing we all are doing is that we are still fvcking our baby mamas. It won't stop anytime soon.
Bro When you love a single mother just know the baby daddy is still sleeping with her, unless he's dead or in prison. I'm just keeping it 100 with you. Cause you Nairaland boys are still living a fantasy.
Who do you identify as a female when you are a male?
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
grin

proclinician:

It sure as hell does. Quit whipping a dead horse, show is over.
I'm even tired. What dead horse?

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by proclinician: 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
Katier00:

because young women are hardly this smart abi?

5 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
the same way you must not think others are like you.
words of wisdom...
Like i stated earlier, i admire your logic at times...
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
Chocolatte01:
If my threads don't affect you, you wouldn't be writing threads about them.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by proclinician: 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
question is why do women have babies with unproductive men who end up absconding? Aren't we all told women are good judges of character etc plus they have intuition yada yada?

I will not advise any man to take the chance and raise another man's kid. Myself I was raised by a step father as well but it's cause my father died when I was about 4. Even then taking on the duties of fathering another man's offspring is not something I will let my brother or son do.

This question is worth a million dollars.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by prezeus(m): 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
If she wants you to accommodate the boy then she has to be responsible for 2/3 of the
house hold expensess and also responsible for his tuition fees . Don't be a fool man. She is only using you !!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
If my threads don't affect you, you wouldn't be writing threads about them.
I have never read your any of your threads. I tend to avoid anything relating to mgtow here. I dislike gender wars.
I'm affected by the widespread belief that your threads affect all females.
Some troll you and i think it's immature. If they would just settle down and learn a thing or two.

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
proclinician:

This question is worth a million dollars.
and you'll never get an answer from the women.

9 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
Chocolatte01:
I have never read your any of your threads. I tend to avoid anything relating to mgtow here. I dislike gender wars.
I'm affected by the widespread belief that your threads affect all females.
Some troll you and i think it's immature. If they would just settle down and learn a thing or two.

and here you are about to write about something you've never read... Why am I not surprised.

5 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by proclinician: 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
and you'll never get an answer from the women.

Haha I'm not expecting them to answer. They have no idea.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.