Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick (71917 Views)

Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
[quote author=safarigirl post=87066835]the woman does not even have sense.

Side Chick that she could have arranged some area boys to harass, she went to do the work personally. Who does that? She couldn't even deck out enough, make we for insult the man, she genuinely looks bad, compared to the side chick.

She did not cover herself in glory at all. If the side chick had her time, she would involve thee police and have her arrested for assault, this video is all the evidence she needs.

The problem is that sidechicks are using money to buy wig, instead of arresting these thugs that constantly assault them.

Women need to learn how to deal with the stray dicks they live with, as well as their little wenches, without rolling in the mud. There is more than one way to kill a bird[/quote]

This really is just it. Learn to put "the fear of God" in them...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 29, 2020
Jaynom:
Smh Freeze chases attention. He jumps on Anything that is controversial. Freeze cannot survive without social media!

Couldn't agree more! The man has an opinion on everything.

Anyway that's how he gets to survive
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:50pm On Feb 29, 2020
alezzy13:

Inconvenient truth. cry embarassed
I'll boldly say that in well over 80% cases, the man makes the move, and can be VERRRRYY persistent.

Regardless of the persistence. I'm a babe. You don't do what you don't want to do.

You can freaking tell anyone off if you really mean to.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 29, 2020
She couldn't bear the thoughts of her husband moaning and sticking his peeper deep inside her butthole imagine the painment grin grin angry shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Acidosis(m): 10:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
You people should stop wasting your time!

It is very easy to tell a woman to ignore side chicks until you find yourself in the same shoes.

Y'all better study frustration-aggression hypothesis and stop wasting your time. Every sane woman will react negatively unless your husband is yet to drag you to that point called frustration. Some of you need to be frustrated to know how it works.

Even the so called Freezer won't ignore a man that sleeps with his girlfriend. A man that rants on twitter for a living? Iffa hear!

grin

16 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by lloyds(m): 10:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
VillagePeople11:
See as that side chic fine compare to that gorri...

Anyway i am seriously finding it difficult to blame the man because i mean look at the two

But seriously if i am the side chic, i wouldn't have acted guilty, i would have given the woman hot slaps too acting like she got me mistaken me for someone else.

Olosho / side chick spotted.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Kobicove(m): 10:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
AuroraB:
The woman behind the video needs a thorough beat down!
Who raised that local government authority cheesy

You got that right...Very lousy and uncouth thing!

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by pollypocket: 10:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
Acidosis:

You people should stop wasting your time!

It is very easy to tell a woman to ignore side chicks until you find yourself in the same shoes.

Y'all better study frustration-aggression hypothesis and stop wasting your time. Every sane woman will react negatively unless your husband is yet to drag you to that point called frustration. Some of you need to be frustrated to know how it works.
Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Sixfeetbelle: 10:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
franchasng:
The side chick get better shape jareh....see her portable bombom as she catwalked away from the lazy wife angry angry

I won't blame the side chick for giving the man anal cos she really need her bombom to grow bigger so it can be clapping as she catwalks, thereby upgrading herself to meet richer men who pay in dollars wink

Big bombom over brains any day any time, who woman's brains help in Nigeria angry angry

Any black lady without a big bombom should be quarantined at an evil forest or Isolation centre at Urua, Edo state, what nonsense is that angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin

I like that you said this and I wish it can be implemented. I also hope you know black women with big bumbum is like half i.e 50% of the women will be isolated. And once that is done, all the men can now kill themselves fighting over the remaining female population.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by babakb: 10:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
safarigirl:
giving birth to four children is NOT an excuse to lose shape. You people should stop encouraging this narrative, it is similar to the false narrative that all men cheat.

Heidi Klum has 5 children and she remains slender as ever, Josh Chambers' wife has five, she dey as she dey. Beyonce has three, still in shape. Ufuoma has two, still has a banging body. Chioma has at least three, still looks good. Busola Dakolo has three, and her body Is still great.

It is not the children that has the woman in that shape, it is lack of exercise and dieting, poor feeding habit, and/or genetics. Childbirth does not make you fat and shapeless. Now, you can say she is like that because she has no time to herself (but she clearly has time to know who is giving her husband anal, and how to track the person), or you can say she lacks the motivation to be in shape as well.

But, you see, the issue here is, her husband likes to have anal sex and she doesn't. The sidechick looks NOTHING like her, when a man cheats on your stark opposite, it is a cause for concern, because then, you either married a man that has no spec, or you married a man that was never really attracted to you.

Either way, neither of the women covered themselves in glory in this instance, and it is worse for the wife. The sidechick will possibly get a husband despite her transgressions, after chopping the hisband's money, but the wife will fight many more side chicks, assuming her husband doesn't leave her.

You mentioned only celebrities, Regular women with four kids can never ever look like that side chick, besides Men with hot wives still cheat eg Tiger Woods, Ginuwine etc

I am a guy and I have 18 colleagues that are married and 14 of them cheat, whenever we have meetings they all bring different chicks to their hotels, men in their late 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s and even 60s, so its not a woman's fault if she unknowingly end up with a cheating husband, even the sidechicks too know what goes around comes around...

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Acidosis(m): 10:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
Kobicove:

You got that right...Very lousy and uncouth thing!

But you believe it is ideal to punish a thief that stole your neighbor's property?

When it comes to side chicks, you guys pretend like you don't practise/support the acts of aggression, frustration, and scapegoat.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
Fabolousibk1:
I hate this Freeze Guy.... He blocked me on Instagram bcoz I opposed his opinion on tithe
Idiot Guy cheesy cheesy

He knows everything to himself
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by franchasng: 11:01pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin

I like that you said this and I wish it can be implemented. I also hope you know black women with big bumbum is like half i.e 50% of the women will be isolated. And once that is done, all the men can now kill themselves fighting over the remaining female population.
lol, honestly, why should a black lady have small bombom or flat bombom, that is wickedness from her na angry angry

What else do Nigerian men get from Nigerian women if not sex romps and maybe cooking which many ladies are even complaining about today. So big buttocks over any brains abeg, who woman brain help in Naija grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by hammerU: 11:01pm On Feb 29, 2020
Acidosis:

But you believe it is ideal to punish a thief that stole your neighbor's property?

When it comes to side chicks, you guys pretend like you don't practice/support the acts of aggression, frustration, and scapegoat.

Leave dem, until dem carry news come of another wife stabbing her husband,their eye go clear.

Nigeria yeyebrities have turn the internet into a curse.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by yhusiee(f): 11:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
All these Jaruma loyalists, y'all are doing too much. Free the woman biko.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by BotherMleeper(m): 11:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
Olalan:
Yes she should direct her grievances to her husband but we also need to condemn this seeming craze of young ladies dating married men. People who are in the know will tell you how desperate young ladies are to date married men by all means.

And the married men are innocent victims, right?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by hammerU: 11:03pm On Feb 29, 2020
BotherMleeper:

And the married men are innocent victims, right?

Damn right!

Do u know wat it take for a young man to be fcucking only one pussy every night, after having different girls every night.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by franchasng: 11:03pm On Feb 29, 2020
babakb:

You mentioned only celebrities, Regular women with four kids can never ever look like that side chick, besides Men with hot wives still cheat eg Tiger Woods, Ginuwine etc

I am a guy and I have 18 colleagues that are married and 14 of them cheat, whenever we have meetings they all bring different chicks to their hotels, men in their late 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s and even 60s, so its not a woman's fault if she unknowingly end up with a cheating husband, even the sidechicks too know what goes around comes around...
This is natural, women should accept it and live with it. Advice your horsebands to always use condom, that's all you can do, simples!!

Solomon had uncountable concubines aside his wives, same is applicable to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by chariisGRACE(m): 11:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
Fabolousibk1:
I hate this Freeze Guy.... He blocked me on Instagram bcoz I opposed his opinion on tithe
Idiot Guy cheesy cheesy

His commentary concerning tithing is 100% true

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by BotherMleeper(m): 11:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
hammerU:

Damn right!

Do u know wat it take for a young man to be fcucking only one pussy every night, after haveing different girls every night.

So....the men are actually the instigators? Because they can't live with one pussy...

So why blame the girls, then?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by yhusiee(f): 11:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
Acidosis:

When it comes to side chicks, you guys pretend like you don't practice/support the acts of aggression, frustration, and scapegoat.

Bless you o jare. They'll go and carry charm to intentionally take people's husband. When they get caught, people start to support them and preaching "anger direction". Rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by hammerU: 11:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
[s]
BotherMleeper:

So....the men are actually the instigators? Because they can't live with one pussy...

So why blame the girls, then?
[/s]

Ma friend, does this look like a court of law to u?

Abi u dey craze

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Enculer2: 11:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
An exanple where women's thinking is called to question.

90% of women will bahave in this way
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Enculer2: 11:07pm On Feb 29, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
God forbid that I have a daughter who'll start sleeping with a married man.
Anal at that.

And then should my husband do this sort of nonsense, God forbid though, what's my headache? I know I'll be too proud to start running after little girls. It's just absolutely ridiculous going after the girl when it's your husband making a real fool of you.

Find a very good way to handle the situation other than physically confronting a stranger.

Nothing wrong with anal.

Are you from a cave?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Platony(m): 11:08pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sunofgod:
I'm sure the confronting wife was once a side chick...

Oil dey ur head
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Enculer2: 11:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
worworbabe:
I used to believe this BS about leaving the sidechick alone until recently.

Is the sidechick aware that she was fooling with a married man? Yes and that's why she deserves the heat too.

You don't come and be the reason for another woman's suffering and think you can just go scotfree. Of course she must deal with the randy husband too but anyhow she deserves to deal with the chick is ok too as long as violence is not involved.

It shows that you have not evolved fully as a human.

You are best remaining in the shit hole that you reside in.

Evolved people do not behave that way.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
NextD18:
She successfully had her way bullying and harassing the husband's sidechick because the lady is a quiet and reserved one.

If to say na typical Warri or Edo babe you try this kind nonsense with, she go beat you on top your vex, yab craze comot for your body and still threaten to totally snatch him from you.

And at the end, your husband will apologize to her with a gift!!!

No reasonable woman fight a woman for her husband unfaithfulness!!
No reasonable woman will even fight her husband for being unfaithful.

You either accept or leave the marriage. Simple!

Sweet and easy to say until you get married then 10, 20 years down the line you will understand better

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Enculer2: 11:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
ugodedoc:
Men are dogs. Well today was judgement day for the unmarried stupid girl who should be in a marriage by now but prefers to destroy other people's marriage and for the man,his judgement will be stroke (paralysis).
What the woman did is good and for the woman to have done this,she has taken enough of it so go ahead and embarrass the stupid lady.
Marriage destroyer

You are from a shit hole.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by ZooOga: 11:11pm On Feb 29, 2020
look again freeze, it's obvious the husband was at work or out hustling. see how well feed and porcine the wife be. grin
madame should be home exercising or at the nearest gym working out with her trainer. wink

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Sixfeetbelle: 11:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
franchasng:
lol, honestly, why should a black lady have small bombom or flat bombom, that is wickedness from her na angry angry

What else do Nigerian men get from Nigerian women if not sex romps and maybe cooking which many ladies are even complaining about today. So big buttocks over any brains abeg, who woman brain help in Naija grin grin

Flat bombom is from nature, and not everyone believes in body enhancements, so yeah, let them be extremely wicked. That way, 'smash and bang' men would stay away cheesy wink

However, just because women have decided to ruin their pride by going full time into oloshoism, it doesn't diminish their importance. You're right, brains won't do much in a country that doesn't care about its future and that's why many people, sadly, are comfortable with present day gratification.

It's a sad situation.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by topboss: 11:14pm On Feb 29, 2020
The side chick deserve the heat abeg.

She will be extorting money from the woman husband. If she is the temptation and a very easy girl to be sleeping with the woman husaband then i see no reason y she should go free.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie / Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) / Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.