Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick (71904 Views)

Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by optimus106(m): 11:14pm On Feb 29, 2020
NextD18:
She successfully had her way bullying and harassing the husband's sidechick because the lady is a quiet and reserved one.

If to say na typical Warri or Edo babe you try this kind nonsense with, she go beat you on top your vex, yab craze comot for your body and still threaten to totally snatch him from you.

And at the end, your husband will apologize to her with a gift!!!

No reasonable woman fight a woman for her husband unfaithfulness!!
No reasonable woman will even fight her husband for being unfaithful.

You either accept or leave the marriage. Simple!

Shut up dia...warri wetin?

The woman wasn't alone,was she?

Even if she were,she came prepared to see the ash.awo...

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Mike008(m): 11:14pm On Feb 29, 2020
Fabolousibk1:
I hate this Freeze Guy.... He blocked me on Instagram bcoz I opposed his opinion on tithe
Idiot Guy cheesy cheesy

They'll soon block you here too for foul language
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
NextD18:
She successfully had her way bullying and harassing the husband's sidechick because the lady is a quiet and reserved one.

If to say na typical Warri or Edo babe you try this kind nonsense with, she go beat you on top your vex, yab craze comot for your body and still threaten to totally snatch him from you.

And at the end, your husband will apologize to her with a gift!!!

No reasonable woman fight a woman for her husband unfaithfulness!!
No reasonable woman will even fight her husband for being unfaithful.

You either accept or leave the marriage. Simple!
Divorce loading...

And that warri girl will end up getting acid bath, if she try all those disrespectful action against the wife.....
Too much disrespect for Marriage institution nowadays!!!

Some girls even prefer to date married men... But when it get to this point, they will be shouting 'face your husband'!!!
Set of Bastards!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Kokaine(m): 11:16pm On Feb 29, 2020
Fabolousibk1:
I hate this Freeze Guy.... He blocked me on Instagram bcoz I opposed his opinion on tithe
Idiot Guy cheesy cheesy
the one that blocked me is reno omokri. I went to my second IG and blocked him too.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Platony(m): 11:16pm On Feb 29, 2020
Women don't understand this game, she jst made him love d side chick more.

- He will apologise to d side chick with a gift.

- He will probably take her on a vacation to spoil her, maybe Dubai if he's opulent enough

-Their sex life will upgrade

-Their relationship will not end now. Rather it will get stronger & both d man & d side chick will keep on gossiping about d lagamoose wife. grin grin

See as she plenty like market square bread.
She no see d side chick? grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by cococandy(f): 11:17pm On Feb 29, 2020
worworbabe:

How easy?

But there are single ladies who resist attempts by married men. Everybody involved should be ready to face the heat.

Very easy. Men’s are cheap by the dozen grin

Look I’m not holding brief for side chicks but acting like they are the sole problem instead of the actual married men going after them is lame.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by ndcide(m): 11:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
So according to freeze, marriage is not worth fighting for?

Hello Folks, please fight for your love, fight for your children, fight. Don't let the devil win

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by cococandy(f): 11:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
Freeze will probably handle the issue with his wife instead of publicly fighting the guy.

hammerU:

Look if u leave the lady and kill the father of your children, waitin u gain?

The lady will still marry and have her own family, nobody disturbing dem.

Freeze no go school, he talks anyhow.

Will freeze leave a man dat sleeps with his wife?

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by topboss: 11:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
cococandy:

Very easy. Men’s are cheap by the dozen grin

Look I’m not holding brief for side chicks but acting like they are the sole problem instead of the actual married men going after them is lame.

Some women go after Rich men even knowing dey are married.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
Fabolousibk1:
Idiot Guy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by franchasng: 11:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Flat bombom is from nature, and not everyone believes in body enhancements, so yeah, let them be extremely wicked. That way, 'smash and bang' men would stay away cheesy wink

However, just because women have decided to ruin their pride by going full time into oloshoism, it doesn't diminish their importance. You're right, brains won't do much in a country that doesn't care about its future and that's why many people, sadly, are comfortable with present day gratification.

It's a sad situation.
Hehe, I like you already, if not that I am sweetly married eh, I for collobi you now grin grin grin

You sound intelligent, but like I said, who black woman's intelligence help shocked shocked shocked......black women are too selfish that their brain is a waste, so we prefer their hot body since their brain has been useless to majority of Naija men cheesy cheesy

Black woman with brains and no big booty should be isolated at a far away quarantine centre like the one at Urua Edo asap angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 29, 2020
VillagePeople11:
See as that side chic fine compare to that gorri...

Anyway i am seriously finding it difficult to blame the man because i mean look at the two

But seriously if i am the side chic, i wouldn't have acted guilty, i would have given the woman hot slaps too acting like she got me mistaken me for someone else.
Ori e ti daru undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 29, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Marriage sef
Are you still lonely??
Is marriage still 'hungrying' you?? grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by cococandy(f): 11:21pm On Feb 29, 2020
topboss:

Some women go after Rich men even knowing dey are married.
And so?
Let the married men say no.

Will you accept excuse from your wife that some man came after her? You expect her to say no. You should do the same. It’s not rocket science.
Men are not helpless victims

10 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by safarigirl(f): 11:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
babakb:

You mentioned only celebrities, Regular women with four kids can never ever look like that side chick, besides Men with hot wives still cheat eg Tiger Woods, Ginuwine etc

I am a guy and I have 18 colleagues that are married and 14 of them cheat, whenever we have meetings they all bring different chicks to their hotels, men in their late 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s and even 60s, so its not a woman's fault if she unknowingly end up with a cheating husband, even the sidechicks too know what goes around comes around...
another lie

I know regular women with four kids or more who look like that, like I said, genetics also plays a part. Someone who is naturally slim, cannot gain weight beyond a certain size, irrespective of how many kids they have. My neighbor has four boys, she is slimmer than Genevieve, I doubt she even gains weight when pregnant.

Nothing like "unknowingly end up with a cheating husband", what did they do about the cheating, aside fighting pepeye girls? These women are too docile and simply don't know how to deal with a trifling negro.

Some have accepted the false mantra that all men cheat.

There are other ways to deal with cheating spouses, than embarrassing yourself in this manner. We still don't know what her cheating husband looks like, but we don see the wife.

Freeze is right; if women did not see marriage as an achievement, and if many of them even had their own money to stand on, they would not go about fighting side chics.

I hope the wives of your cheating colleagues stay safe, stray dogs have the tendency of bringing fleas into the house.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by hammerU: 11:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
cococandy:
Freeze will probably handle the issue with his wife instead of publicly fighting the guy.

I am sticking to my religion.

It say wat 'God has joined together let no man or woman put asunder.'

If your a Christian as i suspect the woman in the video is, u will know the right person to deal with.

The bible made that clear.

If Adam had dealt with the snake that tempted Eve, he would also have saved himself and yet unborn generations.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
makydebbie:

Hahaha true. grin
You will get married one day.. Keep laughing undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by cococandy(f): 11:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
As a Christian, the man shouldn’t be putting his own marriage asunder.
The Bible made that clear wink
hammerU:

I am sticking to by religion.

It say wat 'God has joined together let no man or woman put asunder.'

If your a Christian as i suspect the woman in the video, u will know the right person to deal with.

The bible made that clear.
If Adam had dealt with the snake that tempted Eve, he would also have saved himself and yet unborn generations.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by CaptainFM1: 11:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
The part I like pass na when the commentator said...."Set awon geng geng geng". Funny....I wonder what she will do if na her husband!

Social media has finished this lady cos everywhere she turns in her neighborhood, everybody don know who she be. Na to pack commot for that area. Set awon geng geng!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
Enculer2:

Nothing wrong with anal.

Are you from a cave?

Don't even be unfortunate, young man. Don't be.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by franchasng: 11:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
Nigerian women leave your husbands alone and focus on raising your kids!! It is not a crime for a married man to have a mistress to ease off work and business stress.....sex is what keeps men going and the reason we are n't fighting so many wars in the world today....and I don't mean sex with one woman from year to year, for what naangry angry

The guys supporting you here and forming holy are mostly single, broke guys!!! wait until they are married and financially okay, then you will know their true color!

If you know you are too selfish a woman that cannot share your husband with some cool chicks, then stay single or go to the monastery and be a nun!!!

Stop harassing these fine girls and disgracing your husband and family biko angry angry

I am not here to pamper any lady or make any woman feel good with lies, I am here to tell you ladies the hard, blunt truth about life and men. Yes some wussie men will come here to say otherwise to win some free pussy and accolades online, but I am here to drum the truth that hurts like pepper!!

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by hammerU: 11:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
cococandy:
As a Christian, the man shouldn’t be putting his own married asunder.
The Bible made that clear wink

No dat is not wat the scripture said.

It refereed to a 'third party.'

So this women should be keeping their legs closed.

The only way a married man should get access is rape.

Anything short of dat, the wife should hold dem responsible.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Mike008(m): 11:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
Women that knowingly sleep with married men are evil.
Only the devil will try to divide what God has joined together.

All this television lifestyle people are trying to live sef...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by UnusualJhay(m): 11:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
Nuclear reactors!
angry sad
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Shugargal(f): 11:29pm On Feb 29, 2020
IME1:
Space for sale undecided

Meanwhile the woman should face her man and involve the family is need be to settle it as a family matter.
Then she can bring the girl when those avenues fail

It's because she knows own this one, can she know all the others are so called husband frolics with

The woman should go and check the foundation of her marriage
Nnaa you say?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Fisher007: 11:29pm On Feb 29, 2020
franchasng:
Don't mind them, women should direct their anger to their maker not the man nor the side stew!!

Ladies enjoy their life while single by selecting who to fvck, when to fvck, etc, while the guys are rejected cos of their economic status most times, and they labor to make money, it is natural for men to start enjoying their own life when married after they have settled financially, women should just accept that and play along for peace to reign angry angry

So as a single lady, before you marry, bear in mind by default that your husband must cheat once he is financially settled, and if at the end he doesn't you thank your destiny....and accept that fate or remain single for life because just as Lucky Dube sang: nobody can stop reggae, the same way, nobody can stop men from having mistresses and extra affairs so long as the world continues, if you don't like it, please turn to a lesbian or go to the Monastery angry angry

If you doubt me, check the pic below wink

Deep pure redpill truth.

Ladies prime is from age 18- 30yrs when beauty is still intact. They decide who and what they fvck. Females have most of the fun in life without hormonial inbalance, no sense, riding the cc.

Men's prime start from 35- 60yrs when they are financially stable. They can easily provide and are more experienced, so young ladies flock them like bees on honey.

This is why most men cheat after marriage. The amount of plausible deniability young ladies use to seduce them is just too much.

Madam deal with the truth or stay single. Simple.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
franchasng:
Don't mind them, women should direct their anger to their maker not the man nor the side stew!!

Ladies enjoy their life while single by selecting who to fvck, when to fvck, etc, while the guys are rejected cos of their economic status most times, and they labor to make money, it is natural for men to start enjoying their own life when married after they have settled financially, women should just accept that and play along for peace to reign angry angry

So as a single lady, before you marry, bear in mind by default that your husband must cheat once he is financially settled, and if at the end he doesn't you thank your destiny....and accept that fate or remain single for life because just as Lucky Dube sang: nobody can stop reggae, the same way, nobody can stop men from having mistresses and extra affairs so long as the world continues, if you don't like it, please turn to a lesbian or go to the Monastery angry angry

If you doubt me, check the pic below wink
Speak for yourself not all men.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by awoluyi(m): 11:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
The wife has not acted wisely coming to a public place to fight the young girl she claimed is dating her husband. What evidence did she bring to the supermarket to prove her case against the girl. Assuming she later finds out that it was a mistaken identification. The wife was lucky she did not meet a crazy mushin/Aba girl. After all she did not meet this girl in her matrimonial house. Assuming the husband has told this young girl that he is not married.
To apportion blame, the husband has to say something.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 29, 2020
lepasharon:
Isnt this a parody of the other fair lady that was attacked in the mall?

Doesn't seem real
Look at the camera there shocked shocked shocked
It's a Prank grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by franchasng: 11:32pm On Feb 29, 2020
MissGodOwn:

Speak for yourself not all men.
Keep deceiving yourself, soon we will be here watching your video as you drag your husband's side chick's wig off at Elegushi beach cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kontinu grin

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Sixfeetbelle: 11:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
franchasng:
Hehe, I like you already, if not that I am sweetly married eh, I for collobi you now grin grin grin

You sound intelligent, but like I said, who black woman's intelligence help shocked shocked shocked......black women are too selfish that their brain is a waste, so we prefer their hot body since their brain has been useless to majority of Naija men cheesy cheesy

Black woman with brains and no big booty should be isolated at a far away quarantine centre like the one at Urua Edo asap >:( angry

This one I agree with. If you don't have brain, have bombom and vice versa. cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Centcanada: 11:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
She get luck say the girl no be WARRI girl she for use rizor blade design her face to show the mark of Street side chick. She should thank her stars and go and pour the anger on the husband and leave side chick alone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lil Frosh Beats His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminne, Her Face Swollen / Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) / Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.