Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water (131804 Views)

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS / Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Tolani1122(m): 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
Fake news ,fake alert, fake money ,fake Nigeria fake people. Fake buha**
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by vickydevoka(m): 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
Sonnobax15:
undecided Rumours,.hw come i never heard of it...cux dats where i stay.
Chale how they take confirm de mats na
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by IpobAntidote: 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
What?
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Zivaharry(m): 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
donbachi:
People dey even use their hands wash plates...dey shout "madam put 4 me,na me 1st come"...and she go dey very rude.
how do you know, God will deal with all those that killed her

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Im2Busy2Bother: 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
IamPatriotic:
What if the alarm raised by the mortuary attendant was false?

This may be very true, but most mobs are looking for an opportunity to lynch. This story may just as well be a lie perpetrated by a competitor who wants her out of the way and the only way the fool can do this is by killing her via raising a false alarm..

3 Likes

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by dominique(f): 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
I hope it's not her competitors in the business that made up this story
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Angelfrost(m): 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...I won't say Amen to this your prayers. Yes we Nigerians can be wicked and heartless but you don't drive out evil with evil.

We??! How many of us??!... There are over 200 million living and breathing Nigerians.

Such sweeping statements are in very poor taste.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Homeboiy: 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
There is a woman at new Benin market, na so people de use their hand wash plate de stay queue

I'm suspecting her

Another one near forestry

2 Likes

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by BrainSanitizer: 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
Nonsense news! Why would the mortuary people bath a corpse and keep the water for someone to come and fetch? Even if they decide to keep the water for whatever reason, how come they kept the water in a place that was accessible by the woman? Fake news! Fake news!!

2 Likes

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by nathpope(m): 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
donbachi:
People dey even use their hands wash plates...dey shout "madam put 4 me,na me 1st come"...and she go dey very rude.

When people start doing the abominable for d sake of buying food which you will pay your money for, then u need to take 2 steps back and watch well..
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Seems you've not seen people been accused wrongly, unless you were there don't conclude..who knows you could be the next victim
people perform different type of ritual in Nigeria believing they will bring them wealth, good luck or any other thing they desire.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by AAhmdi(m): 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Man is the Demon we read about in the bible and Sunday school.

embarassed

I conqour
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by generalwo(m): 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
The police should investigate this matter properly...... What if the said mortuary man is the husband to a rival food seller and wanted to tarnish the image of mama aroma so his wife can sell her own food in peace.... I am not saying it's the case..... I am just saying the man should be arrested and investigated properly.... And also those who burnt the woman to death should be brought to book.... Whatever the crime, leave it to the law to handle...... It's wrong to take laws into your hands... Nothing justifies it...... May her soul rest in peace.... Amen

3 Likes

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
Michellekabod2:
Ever wondered why I have never condemned buhari or any leader for the calamity of the nation? Because Nigerians deserve nothing good,we are bad. Let him pick up a horse whip and cane us. Let a tyrant worse off Idi Amin come deal with us,that is what we deserve

Nigeria has three problems. GREED, GREED and GREED. Nigerians will sell their own family members to make a quick dollar.

Yes a wicked people , a nation laden with sin.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Iamvetlander(m): 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ogilinsaka:
I hope and pray this woman wasn't a victim of envy and jealousy from competitors cos it happens all the time...

This is pathetic
My point exactly

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by BluntBoy(m): 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
So, based on the accusation of one person, a human being was burnt to death.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by PerfectJUSTICE: 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
Michellekabod2:
Ever wondered why I have never condemned buhari or any leader for the calamity of the nation? Because Nigerians deserve nothing good,we are bad. Let him pick up a horse whip and cane us. Let a tyrant worse off Idi Amin come deal with us,that is what we deserve

Pls speak for yourself
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by karashita: 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
Lostz:
I have heard two women talking about putting corpse water in food prepared for their husbands.... a form of ritual to prevent certain things.

WTF Well,it is all confusing.One would have thought the right thing to do was pour the water away.Except of course if such actually serve other purposes like the one you mentioned.....but in a mortuary?
It is well.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by mvem(m): 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
How is Nigeria problem just the leaders when this is seen acceptable by many in the country...
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by kokomilala(m): 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2020
@Ogilinsaka, you make a lot of sense. It was not in the league of the angry mob to serve her justice even if what she allegedly did was true.Nigeria has slided into a state of unrelenting anomie. The law is but dead.

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Sermwell(m): 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2020
Lostz:
they must have asked her to explain. they will not burn her if she did not admit her crime. Nigerians do a lot of things to make money
so you believe this nonsense?? So anybody can just walk to a mortuary to fetch water used to wash dead bodies? so they now store such water in a very big tank where people can come and fetch?Na WA for you oh!!

3 Likes

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by PerfectJUSTICE: 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2020
vickydevoka:

Chale how they take confirm de mats na

Do you sincerely know mama aroma
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by azadus18: 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2020
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by BluntBoy(m): 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2020
dominique:
I hope it's not her competitors in the business that made up this story

Exactly my thought.

So, someone can just raise an alarm against me, and people will come and burn me to death?

Reminds me of Aluu4.

2 Likes

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Amotekun777: 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2020
Coldie:
I thought jungle justice has been banned

Yes. ONLY in the civilized places tho. grin
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by adeoba2008(m): 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2020
flyca:
What if she was wrongly accused?

According to local media reports, a mortuary worker who had been seeing her come to the mortuary at night to fetch the water which has been used to bath dead bodies decided to monitor her to ascertain what she uses it for.

Do they preserve “mortuary water”? How? Or did she fetch it from the sewage? I don't understand. sad

I am confused here too.

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Angelfrost(m): 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2020
CSTR2:
Any eatery that has very long queues to the extent that people will enter bike just to come and eat there is suspicious to me.

I can't eat there.

Not your fault... Most People have always had the ignorance to confuse genius for insanity or even witchcraft.

The report in itself is a clear reason why Nigeria, and Africa as a whole, will continue to lag behind in the shadows of underdevelopment.

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by googi: 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2020
Death sentence is a terminal judgment.

Before you take a life, African culture gives the right of witnesses, even appeal in the ancient days.

Because you cannot bring back a life. The only place this barbaric ritual is carried out is in the Western world against blacks.

Africans from South to West have never been afraid to put even a king to death if he deserved it.

We are angry, hungry and going backwards.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by PerfectJUSTICE: 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2020
Chai! And to think that that is where some bachelors do breakfast and lunch.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ogilinsaka:
I hope and pray this woman wasn't a victim of envy and jealousy from competitors cos it happens all the time...

This is pathetic
Just imagine a mere accusation. No proof or evidence from her accuser.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2020
Sermwell:

so you believe this nonsense?? So anybody can just walk to a mortuary to fetch water used to wash dead bodies? so they now store such water in a very big tank where people can come and fetch?Na WA for you oh!!
people who seek such things already have agents who keep it for them.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by IMASTEX: 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2020
Michellekabod2:
The heart of men is desperately wicked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) / Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (More Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.