Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Understanding A High Value Woman - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding A High Value Woman (10135 Views)

The High Value Woman Is VIRGIN. / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. / The Real Truth About A High Value Woman You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ElasticStone(m): 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
ubunja:
because she doesn't need your money and can walk away anytime and start another life if she doesn't like what you do. She won't have patience to deal with issues because she can make it on her own. She can't be controlled by money.

Just as a man with other sources of pussy is a liability to a woman because sex can't be used to control him and he can go get it anywhere any time.

You sabi

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

Low my ass, tell that to the virgin boy, calling women are sort of names isn't low.

You are no different from him,he insults women,you are also insulting women when you insult his mother,because his mother is a Woman....so you are the same with him,you are a woman basher...

Insult him or any other man but not a fellow Woman

1 Like

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ElasticStone(m): 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
ubunja:
they forget Men don't value what women value and vice versa.

That as a woman you value a highly educated man with money does NOT mean that a highly educated man with money values a highly educated woman with money. Nope. That's projecting.

A child needs a parent to be a provider and protector. Doesn't mean a parent also needs a child to be a provider and protector. If both are the same who will need who.

You must be a carpenter. U nailed it! grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

Low my ass, tell that to the virgin boy, calling women are sort of names isn't low.

You are no different from him,he insults women,you are also insulting women when you insult his mother,because his mother is a Woman....so you are the same with him,you are a woman basher...

I have since written him and omar.09 off so i dont quote them or insult it,they arent worth it
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by sexylassie2(f): 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:

I have since written him and omar.09 off so i dont quote them or insult it,they arent worth it

a female, woman basher? i think it will be nice to shift aside and let the virgin defend himself

1 Like

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Dande55: 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
You can never see reasonable and sensible men coming here to hail some people's stupidity.
It's always the school drop outs, deadbeats and the boys selling recharge cards online.
Very terrible useless set of frustrated rats.
Soon, y'all will start facing off the earth once the male abortion bills comes down here.
The world is filled with moŕons, we don't want additional ones.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ubunja(m): 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin grin You are hilarious in a weird way. grin
l gave them what they wanted. They want me to be him, I'll be him. Hope they're happy. Those losers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

a female, woman basher? i think it will be nice to shift aside and let the virgin defend himself
Good women may have bad sons,do we insult such women because their sons are stupid?insult the stupid son and not the woman.

A woman basher is one who insults women,especially one that has not wronged them.
You just insulted a woman you dont know.
Bye
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Dande55: 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ariza, it's hard to learn Yoruba, where do I start from? undecided
Na only owole I sabi. undecided
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Martinez39s(m): 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
ubunja:
l gave them what they wanted. They want me to be him, I'll be him. Hope they're happy. Those losers.
grin cheesy cheesy You finally settled for a head that looks like the Allianz Arena... Just kidding. grin
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
Dande55:
Ariz a, it's hard to learn Yoruba, where do I start from? undecided
Na only owole I sabi. undecided
Lol, what's owole? grin grin grin

You can start from Yoruba alphabets: a bi, di, eh, e, f, gi, gb, o, o , l, m, si, sh, ti, u, wi, yi, z. grin

I tried fa! grin
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Hisduchess(f): 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
I really don't take NL guys serious except for very very few of them, cos most of them think below standard,just imagine what this clownish boys are yarning on this thread.tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Dande55: 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ariza:
Lol, what's owole? grin grin grin

You can start from Yoruba alphabets: a bi, di, eh, e, f, gi, gb, o, o , l, m, si, sh, ti, u, wi, yi, z grin

I tried fa! grin
Owole naa, I think it means lemme enter grin

Is that all? Igbo own reach 36. grin
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Hisduchess(f): 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
Rukkydelta:
Romanceland guys live and die for women cheesy
Every thread is about women
Without women their life will be meaningless grin

Exactly especially these 4 major frustrated rats that their moniker starts with K,O,M and their chief aturu U grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

Michelle is right you know? That was uncalled for. Poor woman is probably somewhere working her self out to hold her family together and you are here insulting her because he son( an online figure) typed something you don't like. On a woman of high value thread? grin C'ommon! You can do better. Let's pretend small now! Over value high dey worry us self ooo. After all oju aye is allowed. grin grin
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
Dande55:

Owole naa, I think it means lemme enter grin

Is that all? Igbo own reach 36. grin
I don't understand ooo grin Maybe OKNM will understand, na Dem dey street. grin

Really? Why? Like English self own is just 26 ... Well I may not really get all the letters sha, it's been long I've learnt that.grin
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by sexylassie2(f): 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ariza:
Michelle is right you know? That was uncalled for. Poor woman is probably somewhere working her self out to hold her family together and you are here insulting her because he son( an online figure) typed something you don't like. On a woman of high value thread? grin C'ommon! You can do better. Let's pretend small now! Over value high dey worry us self ooo. After all oju aye is allowed. grin grin

you dont pity satan, you destroy him

let his mother suffer for the sin of her son, this one is calling violence on women but protects his mother.

1 Like

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ubunja(m): 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin cheesy cheesy You finally settled for a head that looks like the Allianz Arena... Just kidding. grin
cruel guy. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Dande55: 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ariza:
I don't understand ooo grin Maybe OKN.M will understand, na Dem dey street. grin

Really? Why? Like English self own is just 26 ... Well I may not really get all the letters sha, it's been long I've learnt that.grin
Hahaha. Okay, but you can speak Yoruba fluently?
OKN.M is from Kogi, but he writes Yoruba very well sha.
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

let his mother suffer for the sin of her son, this one is calling violence on women but protects his mother.
I bet you wouldn't want someone dragging your mama in the mud, would you? Nigga did nothing to you. That's the fact! Have a good night rest!

1 Like

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by sexylassie2(f): 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
ubunja:
cruel guy. Lol.

this would have been better

2 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Dande55: 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

I agree.
Every woman is going down.
Ariza, don't argue this please.
If you want to shut them up, drag their mothers to it grin
We young ladies will still be mothers tomorrow, and they are calling for our destruction. If we are going down, their mothers must go down with us.
I believe in fire for fire.
Hahah grin

3 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Dande55: 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

Hahah. This night will be fun grin
Poor wretched rat. grin

1 Like

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
Dande55:

Hahaha. Okay, but you can speak Yoruba fluently?
OKN.M is from Kogi, but he writes Yoruba very well sha.
Sure I can very fluently, pity though I can't speak my dialect well. You know Yoruba language is just the general language, there are different dialects too right?

Yes...seems so, and he's trying too.
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by sexylassie2(f): 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
Dande55:

Hahah. This night will be fun grin
Poor wretched rat. grin

hahaa, i wanna laugh hard today

every women is evening newspaper, and a hoe except their mothers and sisters

4 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Hisduchess(f): 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

Is that the picture of the frustrated rat grin

1 Like

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Dande55: 8:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ariza:
Sure I can very fluently, pity though I can't speak my dialect well. You know Yoruba language is just the general language, there are different dialects too right?

Yes...seems so, and he's trying too.
Yeah. Yoruba has different dialect, just like Igbo. I can't speak my dialect; just the general Igbo.
It's all good
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by cyprus000: 8:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
ubunja:

A man with everything doesn't date the same type of woman you date bro. His needs are not the same as yours. You are right because you're speaking for yourself but you have to understand rich men don't give a fvck about a woman's accomplishments. If anything those accomplishments make her difficult for the rich man to deal with.
First off, I've infinitesimal patience for this type of your prevarication, neither do I have the stomach of a surgeon to tolerate futile and inutile discuss.

Our discuss is predicated on financial independence, so I don't know where the twaddle about PhD factor in.

Conversely, making dogmatic assertion such as the highlighted does not accentuate your point or accord it credibility, neither will I condescend into puerile díck measuring on my worth.
When you're able to handle your emotional outburst and revert to our discuss, then we can talk.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
Dande55:

I agree.
Every woman is going down.
Ari za, don't argue this please.
If you want to shut them up, drag their mothers to it grin
We young ladies will still be mothers tomorrow, and they are calling for our destruction. If we are going down, their mothers must go down with us.
I believe in fire for fire.
Hahah grin
Whatever rocks your boat ma'am, but I will be no part of this. Have fun...
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by sexylassie2(f): 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
Hisduchess:

Is that the picture of the frustrated rat grin

yes ooh, he can deny as he likes, try to change the narrative and stylishly do damage control

na him.

2 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Dande55: 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ariza:
Whatever rocks your boat ma'am, but I will be no part of this. Have fun...
wink
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
Someone should tell cyrup to stop wasting big grammars on such nonsensical topics or debates grin grin grin

See waste of fine brains grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Can A Relationship Between Two Introverted And Shy People Work? / See How Many Girls Slept In One Room (pics) / Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.